Karen's First BDSM Session.

Story Info
A bit of pain is added to Karen's bondage experience.
1.8k words
4.32
143.1k
9
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

This is the fourth installment of Karen's adventures. Check out the others to put this one in sequence.

CHAPTER 4

Arriving at home, I led Karen inside and removed her cape. She stood naked before me, her wrists tied behind her back, her hands resting on her beautiful ass and a glisten of moistness evident on her satiny thigh. Turning one of the chairs around, I had Karen straddle it, positioning her huge breasts over the back. The top edge of the chair wedged under her sweet melons, pushing them out seductively. Sitting down on the sofa in front of her, I pulled out the magazines that she had bought. Leafing through them, I was pleased to see one on bondage, one on tit tortures and one on punishment mostly whips and paddling. Those were the very things I had in mind for my beautiful captive.

"So you felt guilty about cheating on your husband?" I began as I removed my own clothes.

"Well, not exactly guilty about cheating. I didn't have much choice the way you had me tied up. What I felt guilty about, or feel guilty about is my wanting to do it again. It was so exciting." Karen confessed.

"In that case, in addition to being enjoyed by me again, I think that on your husband's behalf, I should punish you for being unfaithful," I continued. Karen smiled softly. "I am pleased by the magazines you purchased. I hope they are a reflection of your fantasies because that's just what you are going to be getting."

Karen was pleased. She wanted me to do to her body, the things or at least most of the things that were pictured in the three magazines and then fuck her until she screamed for more. I was about to oblige her. Tilting her chair forward so her breasts hung away from the chair, I picked up a piece of cord from the table. Making a loop, I lifted her firm tit and slid the loop all the way on to her breast. Pulling on the loose end, Karen watched in fascination as the loop drew tightly around her pendulous melon. I tugged it snug and then began to coil the excess cord around her tit several times. I tied the loose end to the loop in a slipknot. Karen could already feel the pressure on her huge tit as I began to bind her other breast. The blood flow to and from her breast was restricted and Karen felt her nipple stretch and flatten as her breasts began to feel cold. I finished binding her other breast and she knew it was only a matter of time before her tits fell asleep, as it were.

I tipped her chair further forward, bringing her face to my cock. Karen opened her mouth and swallowed my cock hungrily. Her sucking felt wonderful as I reached over and slid my belt out of my pants. Doubling the belt over, I ran the smooth leather across Karen's smooth asscheeks.

"While you suck on me, I'm going to spank you for being unfaithful to your husband. And I don't want to feel your teeth on my cock or I'll have to punish you for hurting me," I said tauntingly as Karen felt the leather brush over her naked body. Raising the belt, I brought it down across her sweet asscheeks with moderate strength. Her scream was muffled by the hugeness of my cock filling her mouth but her body lurched and Karen felt not only the pain across her sweet ass but also the tightness of her breast bindings as her huge tits swayed. I beat her several more times across the top of her beautiful ass as she continued to suck and feel her breasts losing sensation.

Lifting her chair back up, Karen's sweet lips slid from around my shaft and we could both see that her breasts were becoming a bit discolored. Taking hold of her bound breasts, I squeezed them tightly and then lifted Karen out of the chair and walked her over to a long, narrow table in the middle of the room. My grip on her breasts felt weird to her but also a bit painful. She winced at my touch. I leaned over, pressing my tongue into her ear as my fingers slid across her stomach and down between her pussy lips. She was drenched.

I leaned her body against the table and then guiding her bound arms over the far edge of the table I helped her to lie back. Her bound arms pointed towards the floor as she felt the table wedge against her shoulder blades as her head dangled over the edge. Her back arched and her ass lay across the other edge of the table. I sat down beside her and began to squeeze and pinch her bound titflesh as I heard her moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Letting go of her breasts, I walked around the table and stood in front of her long legs.

"Lift your legs." I instructed and I saw Karen try to raise them. The angle was difficult and she couldn't get the leverage so I reached down and helped her. She lifted her long, tapering legs up until they pointed at the ceiling. In this position, her back lay flat on the tabletop as her head dangled over the edge. "Now spread them." I said and slowly Karen pressed her legs apart until they were spread as wide as they could be. I gazed down at her seething pussy and her bound titflesh and smiled to myself. One rarely finds such a willing subject. I stepped forward and rubbed the tip of my ramrod across her drenched pussy lips. Karen shuddered. Her huge, bound tits stood out obscenely in their bindings as I slipped my ramrod into her dripping cunt. Wrapping my fingers around her sculptured thighs, I pulled my body forward and filled her drenched pussy with my ramrod. As I began to thrust into her tightness, her body moved but her bound tits did not roll on her chest as they usually did when she got fucked and it felt weird to her. I reached forward to her bound breasts and wrapped my fingers around them. Karen winced in pain as I thrust in and out of her magnificent body and pulled gently on her sleeping titflesh.

Karen's breasts were turning darker and it was time to untie them. As I continued to fuck into her clasping pussy, I reached up to the two slipknots and untied her bindings. As I thrust into her again and again her tits heaved and I pulled on the ends of the cords as the thin rope unwound from around her heaving tits until they were free. Loose, her tits bounced violently on her chest as I rammed harder and harder into her open body. Karen's tits ached as she felt circulation begin to return and the sensation of pins and needles covered her massive titflesh.

"My tits feel so weird. I can't believe it," she gasped between breaths as I thrust deep into her soft, warm body over and over again. My hands came to her tits and I began to knead her wonderful breasts like soft dough. Karen whimpered in pain as her pussy grasped at my invading ramrod and her long legs wrapped around my body and she gently kicked my ass every time my cock entered her body. She lifted her head and screamed in lust as her muscles increased their grip on my penetrating manhood.

"Something new," I said as my hand left her tit and reached over for the belt. Karen threw her head back as she felt the leather strike across her panting breast. Her head flew up and she screamed as she saw my face smiling at her and the belt rising for yet another strike at her abused tits. I hit her several times across her panting breasts and her inner muscles ravaged my cock with each stroke until my balls erupted, spewing hot cum deep into her body as her beautiful tits heaved with dark red lines across her nipples. I dropped the belt and kissed her deeply. Her tongue thrust deep into my mouth and we sucked on each other for a few moments.

Easing out of her vise grip, she released her grip on my hips and I slid my cock from between her legs. I helped her to sit up and then lean against the table. Her arms were still bound behind her and her huge tits thrust forward as they regained their creamy pink color. I moved to sit down on the sofa as Karen remained leaning against the edge of the table. Her breasts were truly magnificent. I nodded at her and Karen walked toward the sofa. Standing directly in front of me, she smiled down at me and sank to her knees. Expertly, she bent forward and maneuvered my spent shaft between her soft lips and sucked gently on my manhood. As her lips and tongue moved lower, I slid forward until I felt her mouth engulf my balls as she laved them with her tongue. I watched as this magnificently beautiful woman pleasured my cock and balls.

Finally, I lifted Karen up on her knees and kissed her deeply. Easing her onto the sofa, I rolled her gently onto her back and softly sucked her beaten nipples between my lips. Gently I kissed and teased her tender titflesh bringing her nipples to a hardness that surprised even Karen. It was time for Karen to continue. Taking her by the arm, I walked her upstairs to my bedroom. Karen looked at the king sized bed and realized that this was where she would be spending a lot of time. I sat down on the edge of the bed and then turned her body around. She shuddered as she felt my hands slide down over her bound arms and I released the leather strip that held her wrists.

"I want you to go in there and clean yourself out, completely." I instructed as I nodded in the direction of the bathroom. Karen slowly walked into the bath as I watched her magnificent ass sway and her huge tits bounce gently with each step. She turned on the shower and then tying her long hair back with a rubber band, she climbed in. She soaped her body and then washed her drenched pussy thoroughly. Then wrapping a towel around herself, she walked back into the bedroom. She gazed at the bed and noticed four leather cuffs, each with soft fur on the inside and several metal rings on the outside. She was scared but excited as I smiled up at her.

To be continued...

Please vote and send some feedback.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers