Karen's First Year Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it can be that way for the newbies. You'll get comfortable with it soon enough. And if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Making the newbies comfortable is part of my job description. And it can be so much fun."

Melissa's eyes sparkled with excitement as she made her last comment, and Karen couldn't help but notice that Melissa's nipples were hard and protruding obviously through the fabric of her crop top.

"So, tell me how you ended up with your job?" Karen asked.

Melissa took the next several minutes to explain her career as an erotic dancer and how she had clicked with Paul when Paul had rented the entire club. Karen felt her pussy moisten as Melissa casually described her sexual encounter with Paul as the club.

Melissa continued, "I had already done a couple of private dances for members of Paul's party, when he asked me to take him to one of the privacy booths. I had already noticed him and knew he was the big boss. And he was hot to look at as well. Anyway, we got to the privacy room, and I started my dance routine when the music started. About halfway through the first song, he pulled out a wad of hundreds, and asked me to get off for him. As handsome as he was, he didn't need to offer me any money. I was already hot from my previous private dances, having jacked off one of the guys, and diddled one of the ladies to orgasm with my fingers inside her panties. But the money was nice! So, as the music continued to play, I did my sexiest striptease, taking my time so that he could enjoy his money's worth. You have to understand, my outfit was already pretty skimpy, consisting of a sexy barely there bra over pasties, thong see through panties, a garter belt and hose.

"During the second song, my bra came off, letting my breast free. My nipples were already hard, and it wasn't long before I pulled off the pasties showing him my hard nipples. At about that point he dropped his hand to his crotch and started massaging the bulge in his pants while he stared at my boobs. My nipples are really sensitive, and I think they're hardwired to my pussy, so when I started pinching my nipples for him, I could feel the juices in my cunt starting to flow. Usually, as erotic dancers, we try to avoid getting too aroused. After all, we're there for the customer's pleasure, not our own. Anyway his eyes would either stare at my tits or dive into my eyes. And, gawd, when he made eye contact, I about melted.

"As the third song started, I began to tease him with the removal of my thong. But he stopped me. He told me not yet as he wanted to watch me play with my nipples some more. And since he was paying, I obliged, realizing at that moment that this man was going to have me cumming like crazy long before he got off. I was that hot and horny. So, I continued to squeeze my nipples, trying to ignore the effect it was having on my cunt. But it didn't work, and before I knew it I was moaning in excitement. It was at that point, he stood up and dropped his pants, letting his huge hard cock out before plopping back down on the couch. By then I was really squeezing my nipples, sending shock waves through my body. As I did so, he started stroking his cock as he continued to watch me. I pulled out the bottle of lube that we had stashed in each room and handed it to him. He accepted it and using a gob he casually lubed up his throbbing member. And that was when he told me to show him my cunt."

Karen was mesmerized by the story, and could feel her pulse quickening in excitement. It didn't help that Melissa was idling teasing her own nipples through the thin fabric of the top.

Melissa continued, "So I slowly and seductively pulled my thong down, revealing my shaved pubes. My pussy lips were already swollen in excitement, and my juices were oozing from my cunt. As soon as my thong was off my feet, I slowly slid my hands up the insides of my thighs while spreading my legs wide. I then turned around so that he was looking at my ass, and bent way over giving him a full and up close view of my ass and wide open pussy. As he watched I slid my fingers up and down my slit, pulling the lips apart so that he could see my womanhood in all of its glory. That was when he commanded me to fuck my pussy with my fingers. I really love to masturbate, so I didn't think twice. I quickly jammed two fingers into my cunt and started frigging myself while my thumb diddled my clitoris. I could hear him stroking his cock behind me, so I looked between my legs to watch him. It wasn't like I hadn't watched a guy masturbate. In that line of business it happened a lot. But Paul was one of the sexiest men I have ever watched masturbate, and before I knew it I was screaming in an intense orgasm drenching my fingers in cum. What didn't stick to my fingers was running down my legs. Then he told me to lie down on the floor, which I did. The next thing I knew he had straddled my chest and was masturbating over my face."

"This was way beyond the normal rules, but I didn't care. I wanted whatever he was going to dish out. I continued to diddle my clit as he stroked his cock over my face. And within a few strokes after that, he unloaded with gobs of cum all over my face, in my hair, and on my breasts. My second orgasm washed over me seconds later."

"Wow!" was about all that Karen could get out.

Melissa wasn't done though. "After I cleaned up a bit and returned to the party, Paul caught up with me and offered me a job on the spot, telling me to come by his office the following Monday to determine my duties. I was making good money at the club, and declined. Then he offered me a salary that pretty much doubled my income. How could I say no?"

By the time Melissa finished her story, Karen's pussy was sopping wet. And her tight jeans only teased her more as she tried to find a comfortable position to sit in. Melissa had stopped playing with her own nipples, and noticed that their wine glasses were empty.

Playing hostess, Melissa asked, "Would you like some more wine or should I get out the bong and some smoke?

"Oooh, that sounds good," Karen asked, hoping it would mellow her out just a bit.

Melissa disappeared into the bedroom, returning shortly with a water pipe. She filled the bowl and they shared the bowlful.

After the grass started to hit, Karen's courage picked up and she commented, "That was really hot. You must be one sexy dancer."

"Would you like to watch me dance?"

Knowing where this was going, Karen responded, "Yeah, that would be cool."

Melissa popped back up and started the stereo. Karen wasn't completely surprised to find that Melissa already had some stripper music in the CD player. The music started and Melissa started to dance.

As Melissa danced she looked Karen in the eye and said, "But, I'd like you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"I'd really like for you to take your clothes off as well."

Karen nodded in total agreement, eager to get out of her tight jeans.

Melissa started to undulate to the music, and Karen quickly realized just how hot this girl could dance. She watched as Melissa pulled her top off exposing her boobs to her completely. As she watched Melissa play with her nipples, she pulled her sweater off and quickly undid her bra. Her nipples were hard and extended, and Karen matched Melissa by squeezing her nipples, causing them to swell even more. Karen continued to play with her own nipples as Melissa continued her strip tease. Melissa pulled her shorts down revealing her completely shaven pubes. Karen unzipped her jeans, and struggled to pull her jeans and panties down to her ankles and off of her feet.

Their eyes met, and the lust flowed between them like lightning strikes. Karen saw Melissa's eyes drop to her crotch, and she opened her legs to allow Melissa a full view of her sopping wet pussy.

"Oooh! You're wet," Melissa observed. "Nice and wet!"

Melissa continued her dance. As she swayed to the music, her fingers teased her tits and clit, driving her arousal to a crescendo. As Karen watched, Melissa got into the music and let her arousal go with the music. Soon, she was slipping her fingers between her pussy lips, spreading her labia and caressing her clit. Her copious juices coated her fingers. As Karen watched, Melissa plunged her fingers deep into her twat and extracted a large amount of her pussy juices. Slowly, with Karen's eyes following her every move, she brought her fingers to her mouth, and licked her juices off her own fingers.

Karen had been matching every move Melissa made, except for the dancing, pushed her fingers into her twat and found her pussy to be wet and creamy. She pulled her fingers from her twat, extracting her own juices. As Melissa watched, Karen licked her fingers clean, taking her time, showing that she could tease as much as Melissa.

"Mmmm, that looks really good," Melissa moaned.

"Would you like to taste me?" Karen asked. "You can if you want to."

As much as Melissa desired to keep her dance going, her lust was out of control for this delightful young vixen that had just joined the inner circle. She took advantage of the invitation, dropping to her knees between Karen's spread thighs and lowering her face to her new friend's crotch. As her face got closer to Karen's cunt, she could smell the pungent aroma of sex. Without any pretense, she plunged her tongue between Karen's pussy lips. The sudden move rocked Karen's world, as an orgasm hit her instantly.

"Oh! Fuck!" she screamed. "Yes! OHhhhhhh! Yes!"

Melissa continued to drive Karen wild with her tongue by slithering it back and forth between her clit and her cunt, even moving beyond that to tongue that tender area between the cunt and the asshole. Karen was thrashing on the couch in an ongoing storm of orgasms. After several minutes of rolling orgasms, Karen finally had to push Melissa away from her cunt.

"Fuck! Jesus! Stop for a minute!" she screamed.

Melissa fell back onto her thighs, allowing Karen to come down from her orgasmic high.

"Oh my god. You're good!" Karen said after finally catching her breath. "I hope you know I'm going to want you to do more of that. Would you like me to do you now?"

"Only if you want to?" Melissa answered, falling into her naturally submissive role.

"What? You don't want me?" Karen asked insulted by the apparent lack of interest.

Realizing her words had been misinterpreted, Melissa quickly responded, "Oh, god NO! You're very desirable. You need to know that I am very submissive. I will do whatever you want me to."

"Anything?"

"Oh, yes. Anything."

Karen pondered the meaning of Melissa's words. If she understood it correctly, Melissa was essentially volunteering to be her bottom anytime she wanted it. She realized she had been the bottom over the weekend, and was now presented with the opportunity to be the top.

"You mean that you'll do whatever I say or ask?"

"When it comes to sex, yes," Melissa responded.

Still wrapping her mind around the offer Melissa had extended, she tested the limits, "But what if I tell you to do something you don't enjoy?"

"Don't worry about my enjoyment. I enjoy seeing and feeling my partner get off; the wilder the better. But, if it makes you feel better, my safe word is 'Tulip.' If I ever say 'Tulip' while we're engaged in sex, you must stop. But don't worry. No one has made me use the safe word yet."

"Really? No one? Not even Jeannie?" Karen asked incredulously, not completely willing to believe what she had heard.

"No, not even Jeannie. Although, she has tried a couple of times. And so has Paul."

Karen stared at Melissa, observing how hard Melissa's nipples were, and how shallow her breathing had become. Melissa truly was turned on, wanting to be bottom to her. And Melissa was staring right back at her, Melissa's eyes focused on her twat. Karen dropped her hand to her pussy and pushed a couple of fingers in, feeling how wet she was. She moaned in excitement, wanting to be fucked.

"Do you have a toy drawer or closet?" Karen asked.

"I thought you'd never ask. Follow me." Melissa led Karen into her bedroom and opened the closet door. Except it wasn't a closet. It was a playroom, appropriately set up with all kinds of bondage gear as well as shelves of toys of all kinds. Dildos, vibrators, penis sleeves, lifelike pussies, sex dolls, both male and female, and a rack of DVDs were on display, just like in an adult toy store. One wall had racks of sexy clothing, again both male and female.

Karen moved over to the toy shelves. Her mind played multiple fantasies as she looked at each toy. She felt powerful, knowing that Melissa would do whatever she asked. She could feel her adrenaline pumping, grasping completely the pleasure one could derive from sexual domination in a safe environment. Her eyes fell upon the wireless vibrating egg. She picked it up and handed it to Melissa, keeping the control.

"Put this in your pussy."

Smiling, Melissa took the egg from Karen. She then lifted one leg off the floor, putting her foot on a padded low bench. Spreading her legs as much as she could, completely exposing her pussy to Karen, she casually spread her pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand. She could see that Karen was definitely enjoying the show, as her eyes were riveted on what she was doing to herself. She lowered her hand with the egg to her crotch, and rubbed it against her clit.

Karen twisted the dial a bit, turning on the egg. Melissa moaned loudly as the vibes hit her clit. Melissa's body twitched as the egg sent its vibrating energy straight to the center of her sexuality. Karen watched as Melissa's arousal built rapidly. Karen turned the vibrations off, before it sent Melissa over the top.

When the vibes stopped, Melissa pushed the egg deep into her pussy, hoping that Karen would turn it up again soon.

"Do you have a good lesbian dom-sub video in your collection?"

"But, of course. A couple."

"Pick one, put it on and then sit on the floor here between my legs." Karen spread her legs wide, giving Melissa a complete view of her sopping wet pussy.

Melissa put a DVD in the player and powered up the entertainment system. She then knelt on the floor between Melissa legs.

"Now, you are to stay there between my legs, while the movie plays. And you are not to do anything until I tell you to. You are not to touch me or yourself until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Of course, mistress," Melissa responded, her eyes now focused on the floor, as Karen had clearly taken control. She tightened her vaginal muscles trying to force the egg against her g-spot.

The DVD that Melissa had selected had absolutely no plot, and almost immediately moved into a hot dom-sub scene. It was only a couple of minutes before they were watching a bound girl laying on the floor eating the pussy of a woman straddling her face. The top had on a large strap-on, which she was stroking as she was being eaten.

Karen, already hot and getting hotter, dropped her hand to her own pussy and started massaging her clit, sending mini-orgasms through her body. She delighted in this heightened state of arousal, and teased her clit, just enough to keep it and her on the edge. She watched the movie continue as she massaged her clit, and occasionally slipped a finger inside her twat. As she continued played with herself, she dropped her eyes to see what Melissa was doing. Melissa was staring straight into her pussy watching her every move. Karen turned the egg back on, and saw Melissa jerk.

Melissa did her best to sit still, even though the vibrations of the egg were driving her crazy. For a newbie, Karen really knew how to tease. She clenched her muscles tight around the egg, trying to stop it. She continued to stare into Karen's beautiful, sexy, wet pussy. She clenched her teeth to avoid crying out in ecstasy.

"Watch the movie, bitch. Not my pussy."

Melissa turned and looked at the video, just as the top started fucking the bound girl. Her arousal continued to climb, and she clenched her fists fighting the urge to play with herself. Then Karen turned the egg up another notch, pushing Melissa into a mind shattering orgasm.

"Oh, fuck!" Melissa screamed. "I'm cummmmming."

Karen turned the egg control up one more notch, eliciting a crescendo of screams from Melissa. She then quickly returned the control to the off position. Melissa nearly collapsed in front of her from the sudden change. Karen wasn't about to let Melissa relax, though.

"Lie down on the floor," she commanded.

Melissa did as she was bid, and Karen stood up from the couch and moved over to straddle Melissa's body. The movie continued to play, and as the top was still fucking the bottom, Karen slowly lowered her pussy to Melissa's face. Her pussy juices had been flowing so freely, that juices dripped off of her labia, dropping onto Melissa's face. The aroma only teased Melissa more, as she lay there waiting to eat her new lover's twat. As she waited, she realized that Karen had already taken on the role of top, and was doing an admirable job of it for a rookie. Melissa breathed deeply as the pungent aroma of Karen's hot pussy was only fractions of an inch from her face. Moments later, Melissa was thrusting her tongue into Karen's pussy, tasting the sweet juices of sex dripping out of Karen's cunt.

Melissa snaked her tongue up and down Karen's slit. Karen was moaning in sexual delight. Melissa then sucked Karen's clit into her mouth and started nibbling on the hard nubbin. Karen's arousal continued to climb as she enjoyed the ministrations of her new cum slut. As she enjoyed the oral attention, once again, she turned up the egg in her new friend's cunt. Karen was rewarded with an even more aggressive tonguing by Melissa. Karen moved her hands to her own tits and started twirling them between her fingers, causing them to harden even more.

"Oh, yeah, Melissa," Karen moaned. "Fuck me with your tongue. Gawd, yes! Right there!"

With the vibrations emanating from her own cunt caused by the egg, Melissa only worked harder at pleasuring her new top, feeling her own juices oozing from her cunt. She wanted her own orgasm, but she persevered as she always had, enjoying the pain and pleasure of being controlled and dominated. As a result, she only wanted to pleasure Karen more. Which she did, as Karen ground her pussy onto her face.

She drove her tongue deep into Karen's twat, delighting in the juices that she extracted from Karen's love tunnel. As her tongue invaded Karen's sex, Karen squeezed her own nipples, feeling another wild orgasm building in her loins. Karen gyrated her body back and forth on Melissa's tongue, using her as if she was an inanimate object purely for her own pleasure. But it was much better than a inanimate object as Melissa did her best to use her tongue to caress Karen's clit and fuck her pussy.

Moments later, another gut wrenching orgasm gripped Karen. She screamed from the pleasure. "Oh! Fuck! I'm fucking cumming! Oh, gawd! Don't fucking stop."

Melissa was fucking her hard now with her tongue tasting the salty juices now flowing from Karen's' cunt. She continued to plunge her tongue into Karen, as the new girl rolled back and forth on her face. After another couple of minutes of riding Melissa's face in a continuous orgasm, Karen gave in and flopped down on top of Melissa, completely spent.

After catching her breath, Karen rolled off of Melissa. "God fucking damn! You really know how to use your tongue. That was fucking fantastic!"

Melissa casually twisted her nipples as she stared at the luscious young thing that she had just fucked with her tongue. "Thanks. I love doing that. And the great thing is that I'm available to you anytime you want. Absolutely anytime. All you have to do is tell me what you want. And, remember, I'll do anything."