Karen's First Year Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jeannie entered the master bedroom to fetch Paul, she decided how to play out the scene. Paul was in his lounging robe eagerly awaiting instructions for the day from Jeannie. She didn't disappoint him.

"Go downstairs to the dungeon, and set up our air mattress next to the bondage table. Do it silently, without letting Karen know who's in the room. And don't touch her at all. When you're done wait for me on the mattress."

"Yes, maam," Paul answered, playing his role. Paul headed downstairs.

Karen sighed in relief when she heard the door open again. She expected some form of contact shortly, and was surprised when no one touched her. She could hear some shuffling about in the room, and the hissing sound of the air pump, although she couldn't figure out what it was. She was already extremely horny and impatient, and the lack of physical contact with someone only heightened her sensual awareness. After all of the orgasms she had over the past 40 or so hours, she couldn't believe she was still so horny. She'd had more orgasms in the past two days than she usually had in a month. And she desperately wanted more!

Paul quietly set up the air mattress. He was less than efficient at it, as his attention was continuously focused on the beautiful Karen stretched and spread out on the bondage table. The bustier pushed her breasts up away from her body, and the distended nipples begged for a good sucking. And, gawd, how he wanted to plunge his cock deep inside of her again. His cock hardened with the hope that Jeannie would be having him fuck Karen. He watched as Karen ground her ass into the table. He moved closer to the table and stole a glance at her wide open pussy, dripping wet with cunt juice. He desperately wanted to play with her, to pleasure her, and to fuck her. Paul leaned in closer to her cunt wanting to smell her wanton desire. Aw, there it was, that heady musk smell of a woman in heat.

Karen felt a rush of warm air across her labia as Paul exhaled. She moaned as just the slightest movement of the air across her open and engorged clit sent shivers of lust up her spine. Hearing the moan, and realizing what had set her off, Paul exhaled again, this time aiming his breath straight at her open pussy and taunting clit. Karen moaned again, trying her best to clench her thighs together. She wanted contact, any type of contact. She needed release.

Knowing he would have great pleasure later, Paul moved away from Karen and finished filling the air mattress. He idly stroked his cock as he finished filling it with the foot pump. Once the mattress was filled, he threw a sheet over it, shed his robe, and laid down to wait for Jeannie, figuring she had been watching all the time over the video monitoring system.

Jeannie had been doing exactly that, watching Paul and Karen on the monitor, while playing with her nipples through her running top, already hardened in excitement. She watched as Paul lay out on the mattress and dropped his hands to his crotch. He stroked his cock lightly to ensure it would be hard when Jeannie arrived. The hunger in her pussy screamed for attention. She stripped out of her running gear and returned her fingers to her nipples, squeezing them between her thumb and forefingers, reveling in the volts of excitement it sent throughout her body. Jeannie's level of arousal heightened quickly as she watched Paul stroking his cock lightly and Karen was grinding her ass into the table trying to get some sort of sexual relief. Her plan for the rest of the morning crystallized in her mind as she watched Karen. She watched the two of them another couple of minutes, idling teasing her nipples as she maintained her focus on Karen.

After about ten minutes, Jeannie entered the dungeon. Karen had been able to relax a bit on the table, even though Paul was silently stroking his semi-hard cock awaiting Jeannie's arrival.

"Hmmm, what a sight," she said for the benefit of Karen who was still blindfolded. "Karen you are so..... So exposed! Your beautiful pussy is wide open to see. Your pussy lips are purplish and wide open, showing me the beautiful flower of your womanhood. Your clitoris is standing at attention, or should I say, begging for attention. I can see all the way into your pussy. Your juices are flowing and running down your crack. And Paul is lying on his back on a mattress on the floor with his hard cock pointing skyward. Me, I'm stark naked, and my pussy is wet as well as I have been contemplating what delightfully evil things I am going to do with the two of you. I am now moving over to the mattress where Paul is lying. I trust you will enjoy my commentary, Karen. Whether you enjoy it or not, I am going to enjoy sharing it with you, so try to relax and enjoy it."

"I am now standing over Paul with my feet on each side of his head allowing him to stare straight up into my crotch. He is stroking his cock as he stares into my pussy with my juices running down my thighs. I am now lowering myself to him, dropping to my knees. He can smell my cunt now as I finger my clit only inches from his face. Stroke your cock, Paul! Stroke it for me! Oh, Karen, he is so fucking hot, right now as he fucks his hand. And my pussy is so wet. I'm fingering my clit and teasing myself. I sure hope you're enjoying this. Are you enjoying this?"

Karen moaned, realizing that Jeannie had spoken to her. She had barely been breathing, as Jeannie's nasty narration invaded her brain, taking over her consciousness. "Oh, yes, mistress!" she quickly answered when she realized that Jeannie was waiting for an answer.

"That's good. Not that it matters how you feel right now. I'm horny, and Paul is going to take care of me. And I'm going to tell you about it. First he is going to pleasure me orally. I am lowering my pussy onto his face."

Karen was going crazy with lust. She wanted to be touched so badly. Touched, hell; she need to be fucked. Her cunt juices had been flowing continuously and she could feel how wet her ass crease was. The live story she was hearing was incredibly hot, and her imagination filled in the video even though she was blindfolded.

Jeannie's pussy was now millimeters away from Paul's face. As she played with her clit she watched Karen struggle with her bindings as her mind dealt with the onslaught of sexual images. Jeannie was in her sexual element, being in control of her partners' pleasure.

"My pussy is just above Paul's face. I'm sure that he can smell my pussy now, and my juices are dripping onto his face. I am teasing my clit with my fingers. Every time I caress it, shivers go all through my body. But, I want Paul's tongue on it and in my pussy. So, now I'm lowering myself down onto his face. Oh, God! Yes, Paul. Right there! Oh, Fuck, that feels so good! He is licking my pussy with his tongue. And now he is nibbling on my clit with his teeth and tongue. OH, shit! Fuck!" Jeannie's oratory melted into moans and groans as Paul's tongue successfully drove her to an orgasm.

Karen was doing her best to lie quietly as she listened to the scene occurring next to her, but it was getting more and more difficult. Her body was demanding attention, and there was nothing she could do to relieve the sexual tension emanating from her pussy. The images in her mind of Jeannie sitting on Paul's face were vivid and hot. She imagined his tongue on her clit, and wished she was receiving similar attention. And she could see in her mind the juices from Jeannie's pussy slowly flowing into Paul's mouth and down Paul's cheeks.

"Oh, fuck, did you hear how he made me cum, Karen?" Jeannie asked after regaining her self control.

"Oh, yes mistress, I did," Karen whimpered, barely able to talk because of her extreme level of torment.

"Did it make you horny?"

"Oh, yes mistress."

"Oh, and you should see hard Paul's cock is right now. I'm stroking it slowly. I can tell how close he is to cumming. He can barely breathe. I'll bet you would like to feel it, wouldn't you Karen?"

"Oh, FUCK, yes, mistress." Karen's enthusiasm convinced Jeannie to alter her plan a bit. She was going to eat Karen's pussy while Paul fucked her from behind, but she decided to add a step.

Jeannie shifted so that she could lean down and whisper in Paul's ear. "I want you go over to Karen, and fuck her without touching her body with any part of yours other than your cock." She squeezed it with enough pressure to ensure Paul's compliance, as if that was going to be an issue. When she let him go, he quietly stood and moved between Karen's legs. Gripping his cock at the base with his fingertips he carefully aimed it at Karen's wide open cunt. Slowly, he moved closer until the tip of his cock was fractions of an inch from her cunt lips. Then, silently and quickly, he rammed his cock into her, driving it deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"OH, FUCK!" she screamed. "FUCK ME!"

Paul did exactly that, pulling his cock almost all the way back out and then ramming it into her again.

"That's right, Paul." Jeannie said. "Fuck her. Fuck her hard." She had three fingers buried deep in her own twat as she watched Paul fuck his new employee.

"Shit, fuck. Oh, gawd!" Karen screamed. Fick! Shit! I'm fucking cummmmmming! Oh, god yes! Yes! Yes!"

Jeannie was getting really hot watching Paul fuck Karen, and she knew that he had to be close to cumming as well. Knowing she was being a bitch, she ordered Paul to stop."

"Paul, pull out of her now!" she yelled.

Karen and Paul both screamed "No" almost in unison, but he did as he was told. Jeannie pulled him back from between Karen's thighs and took his place. She bent over to start eating Karen's pussy, spreading her legs wide behind her. "Now, fuck me Paul!" She then bent further down, pushing her tongue up into Karen's open twat, tasting her delectable juices.

Paul wasted no time in plunging his cock into Jeannie. His powerful thrust pushed Jeannie hard into Karen, driving her tongue deep into Karen's hungry pussy.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me!" Jeannie yelled, pulling her mouth from Karen's pussy long enough to say something.

By now, Karen was moaning loudly, having lost all control. She could feel her pussy juices flowing, as she gripped the sides of the table with her fingers. Paul's cock, followed by Jeannie's tongue had delivered some relief for the intense horniness she had been feeling as a result of the audio porn she had been subjected to. And, gawd, did Jeannie know how to eat pussy. She knew she needed to take lessons from this woman. Finding her voice, Karen spoke, "Oh, fuck, Jeannie, that feels so good. Lick my clit! Oh, yeah! Lick it. Yeah!"

Jeannie had no choice but to fuck her with her tongue, what with Paul pounding into her from behind. He usually became pretty animalistic after being constrained, and that was exactly how she liked it; hard and fast. As a result her tongue was pounding deep into Karen's pussy, while her lips and teeth pressed down against Karen's lips and clitoris. Karen's moans had turned to screams, as her twat was finally receiving the attention she had been craving.

It wasn't long before Jeannie's body writhed in yet another orgasm, as Paul pounded into her.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cummmmmming!" she screamed into Karen's twat.

"Oh! Shit!" Karen moaned. "Me, too. Don't stop. Oh, fuck!"

Paul was right behind them, unleashing a load of cum into Jeannie's cunt. Even after unloading his cum into her, his hard-on remained, and he continued to stroke in and out of Jeannie's cunt for another minute or so, before pulling out.

Jeannie's creams melted into moans as she felt Paul pull out of her. She smiled as he collapsed back onto the mattress. But, she wasn't finished with Karen. Not yet.

"Karen, I am going to unbind you now and remove your blindfold. Then you are to suck all of Paul's cum from my pussy, and then clean his cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress!"

As soon as Jeannie had undone Karen's bindings, she laid back down on the mattress next to Paul, spreading her legs wide. Loose from her bonds, Karen eagerly moved between Jeannie's thighs wanting to do nothing more than please her the same way she had just been pleasured. The musky smell of the combined juices of Jeannie and Paul only inflamed her lust even more. As eager as she was, she took her time by slowly kissing her way up the inside of Jeannie's thighs. As she did so, Jeannie dropped her hands on top of Karen's head, taking control of her head as if she was just a toy.

Jeannie was impressed with Karen's quick study in how to treat a woman, but her lust and desire didn't leave time for a slow build. Using her hands to control Karen, Jeannie guided her mouth and tongue to the center of her own desire. Karen silently obeyed the guiding hands allowing her mouth and tongue to be pressed against Jeannie's womanhood.

Karen instantly tasted the combined juices that were flowing out of Jeannie, finding the taste to be intoxicating. She flitted her tongue against Jeannie's clit, eliciting more moans from her new mistress. As she licked Jeannie's nubbin, she reached up and started massaging her breasts, finding her nipples to be rock hard. She could feel Jeannie's chest rising and falling quickly because of her level of excitement.

"Oh, gawd, don't stop," Jeannie exclaimed. "Suck my clit. Pinch my tits." Karen did as she was told. "Oh, yeah; that's right. God, Paul, this girl knows how to suck!"

The compliment spurred Karen on. She only wanted to please this woman who had quickly become the focus of her, until recently, dormant sexual desires. At the moment the only important thing to her was pleasing Jeannie. And it didn't hurt that she had discovered how much she loved the taste of cunt juice.

"OH, Fuck! Yes! That's it. Fuck! Fuck! Oh, gawd, I'm cumming again," Jeannie screamed. As Karen sucked the juices from Jeannie's cunt, she delighted in her skills as a cunnilinguist; something that she never would have aspired to 48 hours earlier.

Karen backed off her pressure as Jeannie's orgasm subsided, but still teased Jeannie's clit with the tip of her tongue. Jeannie finally spoke after several minutes of relaxation.

"Paul," Jeannie said. "I want you to get Evan for Karen to use."

While Paul knew exactly what Jeannie had in mind, Karen's mind jumped to the wrong conclusion, thinking that Evan was another man.

"Ok," Paul answered.

Karen was surprised when Paul went over to a cabinet in the room, extracting some form of leather contraption. As Paul approached her, Karen gasped, realizing that it was a strap on with a huge dildo, at least twelve inches. Karen had seen advertisements for strap-ons and an occasional video of them, but she had never contemplated using one. For a second or two, Karen wondered how many sexual taboos and boundaries she had blown through during the weekend. All she knew was that she wanted more!

Jeannie continued, "Karen spread your legs, so that Paul can put Evan on you."

Paul knelt down in front of Karen as she spread her legs. Paul positioned the harness so that her new cock extended out in front of her and attached the waist and crotch straps. Karen moaned in delight as his fingers spread her pussy lips to ensure that the straps were appropriately positioned over her clit and between her labia. As she felt the leather rub against her wet pussy, Karen realized that this wasn't only for the pleasure of the fuckee, but that she was going to end up with some really strange feelings as she proceeded to fuck Jeannie.

Paul took his time adjusting the contraption, slipping his fingers into Karen's pussy and extracting her juices to lube up the harness and reduce irritation. His cock was at full attention in excitement and in anticipation of what was coming next. He knew how much Jeannie loved to be fucked by the strap-on, and if previous encounters were any indication, Karen would be limp rag when the scene was over. As he finished tightening the straps, he slid two fingers back into Karen's cunt, and found her g-spot. Taking a few seconds to massage it, he soon had Karen moaning, and he was rewarded by an increase in her juices. As he stood he pulled his fingers back out and standing right in front of Karen, proceeded to lick her juices off of his coated fingers. Her eyes were blazing with lust.

"That's enough, you two!" Jeannie said scolding them. "Get over here and fuck me, Karen! Now!"

Karen dropped her hand to her "cock" mesmerized by the idea of having one. 'So this is what it's like to have a hard-on,' she thought. The idea really excited her as she moved back between Jeannie's legs. She had enjoyed the taste of pussy. Now she was going to fuck it. She dropped to her knees between Jeannie's thighs, keeping her hand on her "cock" the entire time. As she moved closer to the nexus of Jeannie's sex, Jeannie spread her legs even wider, opening her labia and exposing herself completely, clearly inviting Karen to fuck her. Juices were oozing from Jeannie's pussy, and Jeannie had once again started squeezing her own nipples in anticipation of being fucked by Karen.

Karen positioned her cock at the entrance to Jeannie's sex, pausing just enough to tease. Then slowly she pushed her "cock" into Jeannie's pussy, knowing that she would be stretching Jeannie's cunt with the size of her "cock". Karen was surprised to find that as she penetrated Jeannie, the cock and its harness pressed back into her clit and pussy lips, sending sexual shock waves through her own pussy and body. 'This was going to be very pleasurable,' she thought. Karen felt the "cock" reach its maximum penetration into Jeannie's pussy, just as Jeannie moaned.

"Oh! Fuck! Yeah!" Jeannie exclaimed. "Fuck me! Hard! Give it to me!"

Karen, now fully into her role as a "top," pulled her "cock" out and then rammed it back home again. She easily fell into a natural fucking rhythm, pounding in and out of Jeannie, feeling shock waves reverberate through her body, every time she drove it into Jeannie. Jeannie was moaning continuously as her excitement built towards an orgasmic peak. Paul stroked his own cock idly as he watched Karen fuck her first woman. He wanted to be ready when asked, as he was anticipating Jeannie's next demand. From previous experience though, he had no idea when it would come or what form her demand would take. In previous situations, Jeannie had demanded that Paul fuck the other girl in either her pussy or ass, had wanted Paul's cock in her own mouth, or just expected him to masturbate to orgasm as the two women fucked. Secretly, he wanted to fuck Karen from behind, but he impatiently waited for Jeannie to tell him what to do.

It wasn't long before Jeannie's moaning reached a crescendo. "Oh, Fuck! Hit me Hard!" she screamed. "I'm going to cum! Fuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Karen pounded even harder, feeling her own orgasm building as well. She was into the fucking too much to be consciously aware of the weirdness of having an orgasm while fucking another woman.

"I'm cummmmmmmming!!!!!" Jeannie screamed. "Oh, fuck!" She continued to scream for several more strokes, barely able to articulate any words. She caught her breath enough though to yell, "Fuck Karen, Paul. Fuck her now!"

Karen was too busy fucking Jeannie for her words to register. She gasped as she felt Paul move between her thighs and press his cock up against her pussy. He reached around her and between her legs, spreading the harness straps and her pussy lips apart so that he could push his hard cock into her. She had barely felt his cock against her lips and then it was deeply impaled in her as Paul wasted no time in fucking her.

"Oh, shit," she screamed. His penetration took her over the edge instantly. "Fuck! I'm cummmmmmming"

As a result of his pounding into Karen, Karen's "cock" was driven even more deeply into Jeannie, launching her into yet another orgasm.