Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly crouched down and picked my bottoms up and clutched them in front of my crotch. So that's how I walked back across the patio, one hand covering my pussy (my engagement ring glittering in the sun), the other across my breasts. The old guys licked their lips again as I walked past. I felt their eyes crawl over my bare butt and I shivered. It was hot enough already where you'd still sweat uncovered, but I had never felt so naked before in my life. It only worsened as I got closer to Aaron and Jake.

When I'd told Tom about teasing them, I meant them seeing some sideboob while I was laying or staring at my half-covered ass while walking. Maybe, if they were good and I was bored, I'd "forget" my top was off for a moment when I'd sit up. I knew they had horny li'l crushes on me, but we were still friends and I enjoyed making them happy. They'd been dying to see any part of my naked body for ages now, and I thought maybe I could give them a quick glimpse of something to celebrate our performance this weekend. You know, keep them feeling special and excited, but not actually DO anything.

But now here I was, sauntering up to them all butt-ass naked, with only my little hands to cover me. A voice in my head told me to drop my hands, to just let them see everything, but I told it no, even though it did cause a little flutter in my tummy. I was starting to get worried again about where this day was headed. It wasn't even noon, and I was already naked, and they'd be forced to be soon as well. Then I remembered they'd probably pop boners immediately and get kicked out. I wasn't going to be spending all day prancing around naked with my equally naked and erect coworkers all day.

"Woohoo!" shouted Aaron. "Looking good!"

"Happy Nude Day, Karen!" shouted Jake.

"Stop, you guys," I said, blushing. "They made me take my bottoms off to get back in here."

"Sure they did," Aaron said. "We told you already, it's fine if you want to get naked for us."

"Yeah," Jake added. "Your husband isn't here. You can admit it to us."

"They're going to make you guys undress too," I said. I noticed they'd both scrunched up as I approached, doubtlessly trying to hide their erections. "And I know you two can't wait to show me your boners."

Aaron looked embarrassed, but Jake was distracted by something behind me.

"Whoa," Jake said. "Is that...?"

"Who?" I asked, turning around. All I saw was the creepy old guys who still couldn't take their eyes off of me. After a moment searching, I turned back. "Seriously, who-"

I stopped because I didn't have to ask. They'd both been staring slack-jawed at my bare butt.

"Oh ha ha," I said. "Very funny."

"Sorry, I had to try," Jake said. "And I must add, you have an exquisite ass."

"Well thank you," I said. "Glad you liked it." I turned back around and wiggled my naked ass at them, looking over my shoulder and watching them gape at my soft cheeks bouncing back and forth. I figured them seeing my butt wasn't that bad. We all have them and my bikini was going to show most of mine anyway. Wiggling it at them did get me hot, though. I'd have to be careful today, I was still married after all.

"Excuse me," a guy said in front of me. I looked his way and saw it was the same staff guy as before. "Um, excuse me, the guys behind you," he said. I smirked and stepped aside. I knew what was coming. "Guys, we're observing Nude Day out on the pool today."

"Great," Aaron said. "Big fans."

"That means clothing is not allowed out on the patio today," he said. "Sorry for any inconvenience."

"I TOLD you guys!" I said. They grumbled.

"You can't like, make people get naked," Jake tried.

"This is a private resort and we can set whatever rules for this area that we want," he said. "If you wish to stay clothed, our indoor pool will keep normal swimsuit rules today or you can head down to the beach."

"That's some bullshit," Aaron said. "We paid to be at this resort, and now we can't be at the pool?!"

"And why do we have to be naked, but you don't?!" asked Jake.

"Labor laws," he said. He was about to say something else, but I interrupted him.

"I think I know why they won't get naked," I said. They all looked at me. "They're embarrassed by their little boners." The way they both shifted in their seats told me I was right.

"No need to worry," the guy said. "Nude Day is an introduction to nudism for people who don't normally practice. We understand this may cause some, uh, uncomfortable reactions in people who aren't used to being nude and around nude people. Erections are expected and you won't be harassed for having one. You shouldn't be embarrassed about having one either. Today is about celebrating our bodies in all the shapes and forms they take."

Aaron and Jake looked at each other and grimaced. So much for not having to worry about them being erect in front of me, I thought.

"Also, let me be clear," the guy went on. "No sexual activity of any kind will be permitted out here. Nude Day is not Sex Day."

"Yeah, yeah, we got it," Jake said. "Don't worry, she's married."

The guy turned and raised an eyebrow at me. I'd finally gotten somewhat used to being naked out here (though still covering my front with my arms), but I blushed across my full naked body as the fact that I was naked here with two guys who weren't my husband was exposed to a stranger.

I didn't have long to stew in my embarrassment, though, because then Jake and Aaron both started untying their swim trunks. My heart started racing as I realized I was about to see them naked too. I'd never really wondered what their dicks looked like, but now I couldn't wait. I knew Tom let me stay with them because he didn't think I'd ever be attracted to them. And he had been right. I liked teasing them but never fantasized about them. However, I was starting to reconsider as I realized how excited I was that they were both quite fit and cute and I was about to see their cocks.

Aaron was the first one to get his trunks untied. He lifted his butt off the lounge chair and slid them down his legs and over his knees. His hard cock popped out and slapped against his stomach as it sprang lose from his trunks. I didn't get a good look at it because he was quickly scrunched up and pulling the trunks off his feet, but I could tell it was not small. Once he got them free, he sat back, quickly tossing his shorts on top of his naked crotch.

"Happy?" he asked the guy. I looked over at Jake and was disappointed to see he also had his trunks off and resting atop his crotch. Damn, missed the show, I thought.

"Better," he said. "You guys have a good day." And with that he walked away. Which left me naked and clutching myself, in front of the two guys. They both leaned back and put their arms behind their heads, their bunched up swim trunks covering their erections.

"Why don't you lay down and enjoy the sun?" Jake asked, smirking. I realized I messed up by not getting back on my lounge during the commotion with the staff guy. Now I had to climb onto the chair in between them while they both sat back and watched.

I was still holding my bikini bottoms in my hand over my crotch, and dropped them. I thought about doing something like they were doing, and draping it over me while I laid out, but decided to hell with it. I was getting more comfortable being nude and Tom gave me permission to tease them some anyway. I wasn't going to show them my front or anything, but they'd already seen my butt. The idea of laying out in front of them with my butt completely uncovered to their gaze revved me up, not going to lie. Also, it was clear they were primarily obsessed with my breasts, and those were going to stay covered.

I mean, I knew they liked my butt too. I knew why they always followed a step behind me wherever we went, and I always put an extra swing in my hips when they did so. I put a lot of work in at the gym to keep my butt as tight and shapely as it was, and didn't mind showing that off some. I know Tom probably didn't think teasing them meant showing them my bare ass, but he told me I should be a little naughty too, and wasn't stretching the rules a little naughty? The warm glow in my nether regions told me yes, yes it was. So I figured I'd just lay down on my stomach and show them I was braver than them. And also let them gawk at my naked ass for a bit.

I liked my plan, but getting into the lounge chair was still difficult. In the end, I dropped my knees down to the foot of it, and then used them and the hand that was over my crotch to crawl forward on it, still clutching my breasts with my other arm. They might have gotten a glimpse of my trimmed landing strip as I did (and I can only imagine the view the creepy old guys behind me got), but it was over quickly. They definitely got a quick glimpse of my entire naked, hanging breasts as I lowered myself to the chair, though.

I folded my arms up under my head and stretched, sighing. The sun felt good on my naked back. And naked legs. And naked butt. I looked at first Aaron, then Jake. I could tell both of them were staring directly at my bare, soft, white butt and neither tried to pretend otherwise. All three of us knew this was a sight neither of them would ever forget.

I felt really naughty laying out completely naked between two of my coworkers. I knew I didn't have to stay here and get naked for them. We'd have to go back to work together after this, and now they'd know what my body looked like completely naked. I felt myself start to get wet, thinking of how exposed and vulnerable I was between these two practically naked and extremely aroused men. I was glad Tom agreed to let me tease them a little, but this was probably beyond what he was thinking. Still, butts weren't that bad, I thought, and he isn't here to nitpick.

"Hey Jake," Aaron said. "Toss me the sunscreen." He did and Aaron popped it open. "Karen, some skin of yours is exposed now that wasn't before, so we should probably get it covered."

My heart skipped a beat. He was right. Actually, he was more than right. I hadn't put any sunscreen on any part of my back, only my front.

"Actually, I uh, need it on my whole back," I said, gathering my long blonde hair off my back.

"I'll help," Jake said immediately, sitting up and turning to face me. I laughed.

"I call her butt," Aaron said, and squirted some sunscreen out directly onto my bare cheeks. I shrieked.

"Ah, that's cold!" I said.

"No fair," Jake said. "I was going to do her butt. I thought you were going to do her back."

"Guys, guys," I said, laughing. I didn't want them to fight and I sensed an opportunity to tease them some more. I mean, someone was going to have to rub lotion into my butt, and figured giving them both a shot wouldn't really make a difference. "You can both do my butt. It's extra pale so it could use two coats."

"Thanks, Karen," Jake said. "You're the coolest."

"Just remember that I have a husband," I said as I felt Aaron start to rub the lotion into my cheeks. "And I'm his at the end of the day no matter what."

"Of course," Aaron said. "Don't worry. It's cool of him to let you celebrate Nude Day with us."

Jake agreed that it was cool, and so did I. It did feel weird thinking about my husband while one of my coworkers rubbed lotion into my naked ass. He was doing a really thorough job, of course. He started with one hand, rubbing back and forth across each cheek and my crack, smearing the copious amount of lotion across my whole naked butt. Then he shifted forward and started using both hands, swirling each across either cheek, then grabbing each cheek and kneading it. It was excessive, but hardly surprising, and I decided to let him have his fun.

My head was turned to his side, and I decided to look down at him. His swimsuit had fallen off his crotch at some point, and I could see the top half of his hard cock standing tall above his thighs. I couldn't see the whole thing, but I could tell it was at least as big as Tom's. I shivered as I realized that it was within reach. I could just grab it if I wanted to. Not that I wanted to, of course, I was married. But I was curious how it felt. I squeezed my thighs together, partially to make sure Aaron couldn't see my naked pussy from his vantage point, and partially because I was starting to get really wet down there and the pressure felt really good.

My train of thought was interrupted by Aaron spreading the lotion deep between my cheeks. He ran his fingers down the length of my crack, dragging them across my unprotected asshole, once, twice, three times. I was glad I'd gotten waxed before this trip, leaving me completely smooth from the neck down except for my landing strip.

"Ok, ok, that's enough," I said. "I think my butt is done for now."

"Just wanted to make sure everything was covered," he said. I groaned. I felt him stand up. "Wait, I thought you were going to do my back."

"I am," he said. I watched him swing one leg over my lounge chair. I was going to tell him not to straddle me, but his move gave me my first good look at his full naked crotch and I forgot what I was going to say. I still didn't get a great look at it, but now I knew, it was definitely bigger than Tom's. A little longer and a little thicker. Then I felt him sit down on my naked thighs and his big dick come to rest on my naked crack.

"Aaron, I don't think that's-AH!" I yelped as he sprayed more cold lotion on my back. "I told you to warm it up first!"

"Sorry, I forgot," he said as he started to rub it in. He had to lean forward to do so, and this pressed his dick between my cheeks some. I realized I'd forgotten to also scold him about rubbing his dick on my butt, and now it was too late. It was deep in there and he was already rubbing the lotion into me.

"You could have done that from your own chair, you know," I said. I clenched my cheeks to push his dick out of there, but it slid right back in after I relaxed. He'd really lubed my crack up good so my cheeks were offering no resistance to his invading pole.

"This way I can give you a bit of a back rub too," he said, pressing his thumbs deep into the knots behind my shoulder blades. It felt really good and I moaned. It also made me raise my butt some (involuntarily, I swear), and his hard dick spread my cheeks fully, resting snugly against the full length of my crack. For the first time I felt his balls too, resting against the crease between my cheeks and my thighs, right above my naked pussy.

"But I can feel your big dick too," I whined. I lowered my hips back to the lounge, but his hips followed, keeping tight contact between his crotch and my butt the whole time. I could feel his hot, hard rod throb between my cheeks and against my asshole. I'd never been one for butt play, just never really thought about it before. But now I realized my asshole was really sensitive, and that the length of his shaft pressing against it...well, it felt really good. I knew this was past what Tom meant by teasing them some, but Aaron was delivering a really good back rub. Maybe his dick just had to be lodged in my ass for that to happen.

"That's just a little treat for you on this holiest of days," he said. I groaned and he laughed. "Hey Jake, can you get us some drinks?"

"Fine," he said, sitting up again. "What do you guys want?"

"Beer," said Aaron, digging into my shoulders again.

"Karen?" Jake asked.

"Something strong enough to make me forget my coworker's humping my naked body," I said. Aaron laughed. "And fruity enough so I can't taste how strong it has to be."

"Gotcha," Jake said, standing up. He brought his swim trunks with him, still holding them over his crotch.

"Pussy," Aaron said. Jake did look ridiculous and I giggled.

"Oh sure, you dropped yours," Jake said. "But walking across the patio is a lot different than just burying your dick inside Karen."

"Hey!" I said. "He's not inside me."

"That's debatable," Jake said. He wasn't wrong. Aaron had scooched his legs up a little and now his thighs were pushing the outside of my cheeks together, fully wrapping them around his hard cock, still lodged deep within my crack. "But it's still different from parading naked to the bar." I had to admit, he still wasn't wrong.

"Pussy," Aaron said again and giggled. He liked to act as a big tough guy, but he did have a cute little giggle, I thought.

"Ugh, fine," Jake said and dropped his shorts to the ground. I quickly spun my head to face him, only to be disappointed to see he was covering his undoubtedly hard dick with his hands. Aaron caught me and laughed.

"Aww, she was dying to see your dick, Jake," he said.

"Well sorry," I said. "You guys have been gawking at my naked body this whole time, sorry for wanting a little eye candy for myself."

I expected Jake to be mad at me, but he just blushed when we made eye contact. I realized that was because I'd just told him I wanted to see his dick. Keep it together, Karen, I told myself. You're married. Jake was really cute when he blushed, though. He was a big softie at heart, just like Aaron, and I had them both wrapped around my finger.

"So a beer and something strong and fruity," Jake said. As he did, he turned slightly and removed one hand from his crotch. He was using his other arm to pin his dick to his stomach, his forearm and wrist blocking the front view of his dick while his hand cradled his balls. But from the side, the view he was just now presenting to me, I could see the entire length of his dick. And from what I could tell, it was just as hard, just as long and just as thick as Aaron's.

I looked up and caught him looking at me. Rather, he caught me looking at him. He smiled shyly and walked toward the pool. I had to admit, he had a really nice butt too. His sweaty shoulders and back glistened in the bright sun, and I was transfixed by the large muscles in his butt and thighs working as he walked to the pool and got in. His bottom half was out of view then as he swam to the bar in the middle.

Aaron finished with my shoulders and rubbed the lotion further down my back. Then, before I could stop it, he rubbed up my sides and over the exposed sides of my breasts.

"Hey," I said. "Watch yourself."

"What?" he said. "I'm just trying to get you protected."

"I'm letting you get away with an awful lot around my butt," I said. The exertion of his rubbing was causing his dick to move up and down my crack some. It wasn't like he was openly fucking my cheeks or anything, but I couldn't deny it was very close to that line. "Don't try and push it and play with my tits too."

"It's not my fault your big tits are smooshed all out in the open," he said. "I'm not trying to act like some saintly Boy Scout, but the sun is hitting them and if they don't get covered, they're gonna burn."

"Fine," I said. I knew he was right. But it still felt like every few minutes he was helping himself to more of my body and it hadn't even been an hour since my husband left.

"I waited until Jake was gone," he went on. "You know if he was here, he'd insist he give them some coverage too."

He wasn't wrong. Aaron rubbed up and down over the sides of my boobs. That's definitely a sensitive area for me, and I could feel my nipples tighten up against the lounge. I really wished I'd woken Tom up this morning for some sex before he left, because Aaron rubbing my sideboob and driving his big dick against my asshole was really getting me worked up. I mean, I loved it. I loved to tease but I loved to be teased too and Aaron was making my body scream for more. But I had to remember my marriage vows and not give in. After making sure the lotion was thoroughly rubbed in, he moved on to my lower back. A moment later, Jake returned with our drinks. He put mine in my hand and I took a sip. Singapore Sling. Perfect.

123456...9