Karen's Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen's first slave session.
6.7k words
4.46
64.7k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
etb70
etb70
129 Followers

Authors note: This is part two of a six-part story, already written, so I will be submitting a new chapter every three or four days. All comments are welcome. In real-life I am not involved in the BDSM scene so suggestions from those more experienced are welcome. All comments are welcome - be nice if you can, but if not, I have a thick skin and promise not to get offended.

*****

Karen's Slavery

Chapter 2 - Karen's New Home

By ETB70

Nervously, Karen followed the Mistress and the Master toward the front door, blushing as she made her way through the still-assembled crowd. As she began mounting the steps, someone whistled and called out "Man, that is some tight little ass!"

Karen attempted to turn angrily, but the Master pulled the leash tight, preventing this. The Mistress, already at the top of the steps, wiggled her butt, turned smiling and said, "Why, thank you. What a nice compliment for someone my age. Anyway, back to work now. The show is over; well, at least for now." She continued on into the house, the Master and Karen following as the driver and grounds keepers laughed and returned to their work.

Karen was led through the house and eventually to a solid door. It clearly had a deadbolt lock, but was unlocked at the moment. The door opened onto a set of stairs leading down to the basement. At the bottom was another doorway. This one also had a lock, but like the one at the top, was currently unlocked. The door opened into an expensively-furnished living room. Karen heard a flurry of motion, and turned to see two women, naked except for body jewelry. One was pale blond and one was an oriental-looking girl. Both women quickly knelt, placing their hands behind them and bowing their heads to look at the floor.

"These are your fellow slaves. The blond is Chloe and the black-haired one is Mai. Chloe and Mai, this is Karen, your new roommate. You may both rise," The Mistress said as she continued on into the room. The two women quickly stood, looking at Karen curiously. Karen noticed now that Chloe was also wearing a gold collar, while Mai's was silver. "This is the common living area. As you can see, it has a couch, love seat and chairs as well as a big screen Tri-V. The kitchenette, dining area, pantry and refrigerator are kept stocked and you can make any reasonable request for items you want. At the back and on the right are four private suites, each with a bedroom and bath. You can choose whichever of the two open ones you want. I believe Chloe and Mai are already in the two in back, which look out over a sunken courtyard. The door in the center of the back wall leads out to the small enclosed courtyard you can use to get some sun on nice days."

"The door over here," she said moving to a door in the left wall, "leads to the exercise gym. Our trainer will set up a routine for you and you will use it at least two hours per day. And we will know if you don't; note the cameras," she said, pointing to lens in the walls and ceilings. "We have 100 percent coverage, and you are always being monitored. Yes, even when you're using the toilet or taking a shower. We also do not allow any physical confrontation between the slaves. If one happens, both slaves will be punished, with the instigator getting the stocks for as long as we think the offence merits. The stocks are at the back of the house. If you go into the stocks, the entire staff is free to use you whenever and however they want. We have ten men and ten women on staff. Also, you might want to remember that four of the women are bi-sexual and like to use strap-ons, big ones. Typically it's two to three days after you come out before you can walk properly again."

Karen shuddered. The Mistress opened the door, and Karen obediently followed the Master over and looked in. It was a typical, but well-equipped gym, with both machines and free weights. "The door on the far wall leads to the playroom. We'll show you that later." She closed the door and moved to one of the open bedroom suites. The bedroom was quite large, with a king-size bed, a desk with a computer screen, a small refrigerator and its own, smaller Tri-V. "This is the bathroom," she continued as she moved to a door in the left wall. "You will note the large enema apparatus. You will be expected to give yourself a thorough enema with soapy water after each bowel movement. Do a good job; frequently someone's cock will be going straight from your ass to your mouth." Karen shuddered again; this was yet one more thing she had never even thought about ever doing.

At this point, the Master turned her around, and using the key the bailiff had given him, unlocked her cuffs, as well as the slave collar. The Mistress held out a silver collar, like the one Mai was wearing. "The Gold collar indicates that Chloe in senior down her, so act accordingly. She resolves any disputes. If she absolutely can't, she refers them to us and you all get punished." The Master took the collar, snapped it around Karen's neck and pressed his finger into a small indent. There was a slight humming as the cold metal of the collar tightened and locked into place. "Only the Mistress or I can remove the collar now, so I suggest you get used to it. Any attempt to remove it will be excruciatingly painful and if you still persist, fatal. I also suggest you get acquainted with your roommates. We'll be back in awhile. Once we are gone, you are allowed to speak. Any questions?"

"Will I be given any clothes, Master?"

"What would you need clothes for? Well, I suppose you will for costume play; maybe get you a harem costume," he mused, laughing. The Mistress and Master left the room and ascended the stairs, locking the door behind them. Karen sank down on the bed and cried.

After a few minutes, the other two slaves entered the bedroom and sat down on either side of Karen. "It's OK, it tough for everyone at first. Well, here it can be tough at any time, but usually it's not so bad," Mai said. "Chloe has been here the longest and she says that eventually she even began to enjoy some of the games we're forced to play. I haven't gotten to that point, but I have to admit that I usually cum at least once per session."

Karen noticed that while Mai spoke good English, she had a distinct Chinese accent. As her sobs subsided, she asked Mai how she came here.

"I killed a high party official's son in Beijing. He was trying to rape my sister, but that didn't matter to the court. I was enslaved over there, but sold on the US market, where I would bring more money. I'm probably lucky to be alive. Bad as this is, it would have been a lot worse over there."

"My boyfriend and I tried to rob a liquor store. The owner shot him, and since I was involved in the attempted robbery, technically I was guilty of murder in his death. It sucks; the whole thing was his idea," volunteered Chloe.

They were interrupted at that point by the stairway door opening. "Come on," Chloe said, "That will be lunch. At least the food here is good." The three girls stood up and moved into the common area.

A maid was setting out their lunch on the small, four-person dining table. Karen noticed that she wore a thick leather collar with buckles on the side. She finished, and to Karen's astonishment, asked Chloe "Do you need anything else?

Chloe looked at the food and said, "No thank you, Maria. This will be fine."

"Very well," Maria said and left, shutting the door behind her.

Karen took a place, realizing that she was starving. She had been served breakfast in jail this morning before her ordeal started, but had been too nervous to eat much. As Chloe promised, the food was good. There was a tossed salad, beef stroganoff with asparagus on the side and chocolate mousse for dessert.

Chloe had gotten bottles of sparkling water from the large refrigerator. "The food is good and there is plenty of it. We burn a lot of calories exercising and of course in our sessions and all the other sex we do. We are also allowed alcohol, but only two drinks per evening and only after we are given permission, usually whenever the Master or Mistress decides the sessions are over for the day."

Hearing her speak about the sessions, Karen asked nervously, "What are the sessions like?"

"There is no way of knowing. They are both very inventive and so all we can do is wait and see each day. Sometimes they are bad, sometimes they are almost fun. Depending on their schedules, it might be just the Master, just the Mistress or sometimes both of them. Of course, sometimes they bring someone else with them. They also host parties about once a month. Those are the worst since you may have a bunch of people tormenting and fucking you, maybe several at once. At least we get paid a thousand dollars each for those, and have a two day recovery period after each one. We can use the money to buy things whenever we accompany the Master or Mistress on a business trip."

After they finished lunch, Chloe pressed a button on the kitchenette wall and after a few minutes, the same maid came down and collected the dishes. When she was gone, Chloe hesitated a minute and then spoke. "I hate to be blunt, but have you had a bowel movement today?"

After all she had been through; Karen had thought she might be beyond embarrassment. She wasn't and blushed hotly. "No, I was too nervous before... before my enslavement and, and...so, no."

"I hate to say it then, but I think you had better have your first enema. The Master will definitely take your ass today, and if you're not clean, not only will you have to lick his cock clean, but you'll get punished as well."

"I've never had one. How do I do it" Karen asked, blushing again.

Chloe sighed. "Come on, I'll show you how."

A couple of hours later, the door from the gym opened and both the Master and the Mistress walked in. The girls all dropped to their knees, shoulders back, hands on their ankles and heads down. "Playtime girls," he stated. They moved back toward the door and reluctantly the three slaves followed. They passed through the exercise room and into what could only be described as a very large, well-equipped dungeon. There were all manner of apparatuses, including a large X-frame, a whipping post, chains and ropes dangling from hooks in the ceiling, a medical exam table, stocks, several beds as well as other things so strange Karen couldn't imagine how they would be used.

"The door on the far wall leads to a bar and entertaining area where we do the actual entertaining for our special parties, at least the entertaining that is not done in here," the Master informed Karen. "It has an elevator and a set of steps leading up to the rest of the house."

The Master laid out the day's activities. "Today will be quite simple. Since our new slave Karen is the guest of honor today, we will focus on her. We'll start her off easy; but of course, she does have three punishments due for her outburst in the car this morning. I think we will start with the first punishment. After that, she will pleasure my wife to her first orgasm and then receive her second punishment while Chloe and Mai just relax and watch.. As soon as that is done, you three can all help as I fuck my beautiful wife. Mai and Chloe can play with her breasts and clit as I fuck her and Karen can lick my ass and balls."

"Once I have cum, we can all watch as Karen cleans my cock and then cleans Christine's cunt out and licks her to a couple of more orgasms. Finally, for the third punishment, I plan to fuck Karen's ass with nothing but her saliva as lubricant."

Karen was in shock. She knew intellectually that she would probably have to eventually do all these things, but to hear it all described so matter-of-factly, all at once, just shocked her. She turned to run, but Chloe had anticipated this and blocked her path to the doorway, wanting to spare Karen yet one more punishment.

"So, Karen, I think we will start with you on the cross here," the Mistress said, pointing to the large X-frame.

With no options, Karen slowly walked over to the frame and after hesitating, stepped up on the low platform of the device.

"I think we'll have you face out for this," the Master said.

Karen obediently turned around to face the group. The Master and Mistress each took one of her hands and attached it to the lines on the upper cross-members then pulled the lines tight. Next, they each took one of her feet and secured them to lines from the lower arms, securing Karen in place. The Master stepped back, looked at Karen critically, then tightened the lines on her ankles, spreading her legs further apart and pulling them tightly against the lower arms of the "X". "There now; I think she's ready. Notice how the stripes from this morning are already fading? Apparently they went easy on her. Oh, well, we can make up for that."

The Master moved over to the wall of whips and selected a cat-o-nine tails then swished it in the air a couple of times. "I think we will start with her tits - three strokes to each. Want to check her and see if she is already getting wet?"

The Mistress stepped up and rubbed her fingers in Karen's cunt. "No, not so far. Maybe the whipping will help."

The Master nodded as his wife rubbed her fingers on Karen's blushing face and then stepped back. "She's all yours."

The Master brought the handle of the whip to Karen's lips. "Kiss the whip," he ordered. Terrified, Karen complied. He then stepped back and brought the cruel lash down on Karen's right breast. The multiple strands inflicted stinging pain on her entire breast, including her sensitive nipple. Karen screamed and struggled against her bonds as the Master stepped back. If anything, the pain was worse than this morning. The thin strands of the whip with their cruel little knots in the end stung horribly. Karen shrieked and began to beg as the Master stepped back up and raised the whip. This time the left breast was his target with a similar result. Karen continued to shriek as the next four strokes were slowly delivered, the Master pausing after each one to allow Karen time to appreciate the pain.

The Mistress stepped up and checked Karen's cunt again. "Still dry; you know, she may take awhile to get into this."

The Master and Mistress released her bonds, moving her over to the exam table and forcing her to her knees at the foot. To make this more comfortable, the whole floor was either thick carpet or at least thickly padded like the floor of a weight room, and the end of the table was padded as well. The table surface itself was also padded and as usual, covered with a white sheet.

The Mistress undressed completely and climbed up on the table, spreading her legs and placing her feet in the stirrups. Her body was spectacular, with large firm breasts, puffy nipples that stood out at least half an inch and a completely shaved cunt. Her waist was narrow, flaring out to slender hips and a round butt. Mai and Chloe quickly gathered up the clothes and folded them neatly. "Pleasure me!" she ordered.

At a nod from the Master, Mai and Chloe moved to the sides of the table and began lightly fondling the Mistress's heavy breasts, paying particular attention to her erect nipples. In the meantime, Karen leaned forward for her first close-up look at another woman's pussy. Christine's cunt lips were already spreading, excited from watching Karen's whipping, with drops of thick, musky moisture seeping out; Karen could smell her arousal.

"Lick me." The Mistress ordered. Reluctantly Karen raised her ass and leaned further forward; tentatively she extended her tongue. "Don't be shy; lick me, bitch," the Mistress ordered again. The Master brought the cat down on Karen's lower back and ass. Karen shrieked and then, fearful of more strokes, finally lowered her head and began to lick. The taste was strong, but not unpleasant. It was the act itself that bothered and humiliated Karen more than the taste.

She really had no idea what to do, so the Mistress began giving her instruction. "Lick the entire slit from my asshole to my clit... Yeah, like that... now, use a little more pressure... Ok, now stick your tongue in my cunt... deeper, dammit... that's better... now suck my clit... that's it... now swirl your tongue around it."

Suppressing her distaste and disgust, Karen did her best to comply. She supposed she was successful, because the Mistress's body began writhing and she reached her hands down, grabbing Karen's head and pulling her tightly into her crotch. Karen began to hear little whimpers and moans. Finally, after another five minutes or so, the Mistress arched her body and screamed. To Karen's disgust, the Mistress also flooded her mouth with girl-cum, something she had only heard rumors of in the past. The Mistress relaxed back down on the table and Karen, her tongue very tired, relaxed back on her heels.

After a few minutes, the Mistress sat up and slid off the table. "Well, the little slut is not great, but I think she can be trained; she just needs more practice."

Karen blushed hotly but bit her lip to keep herself from replying.

"OK, Karen, up on the table," the Master ordered. Nervous, Karen climbed up on the table. The Master and Mistress each took one of her feet, placed them in the stirrups and secured them with cuffs. At a nod from the Master, Chloe helped Karen lay back on the table. She pulled Karen's hands over her head and fastened them into cuffs she pulled from under the table, pulling her arms snug. At her nod, the Master touched a control on the side of the table and the stirrups extended, pulling Karen's butt off the table, causing the cuffs on her hands to grow tight and spreading her legs even wider.

"Do you want to taste her?" the Master asked his wife.

"Certainly," she commented. "I think I will give her at least one orgasm. That will make her more sensitive and the next punishment so much more fun." She knelt between Karen's legs and began to lick. Karen may have been inexperienced, but it was quickly evident to Karen that the Mistress was an expert. Despite her disgust, after only a few minutes, Karen began to respond, her pussy beginning to leak moisture. Christine raised her head. "Play with her tits and nipples," she ordered Chloe and Mai. "Rub the top of her cunt, honey," she ordered her husband. They complied and Karen's arousal rose. After another few minutes, despite her attempt to hold it back, a huge orgasm crashed over her, causing a different kind of scream.

Karen was still disgusted but had to admit to herself that her late husband had never given her anything like that kind of orgasm.

The Mistress stood up, licking her lips. "She's wet now," she commented to the group.

"Excellent," the Master said, eyeing Karen's helpless and now trembling body. Again, he swished the cat he was still holding in the air a couple of times and then moved to stand between Karen's wide-spread legs. Karen's eyes got wide as she realized what he intended.

Her pleading was interrupted before she got started and her attempt at a "No, please," was replaced by a scream as the cruel little tips cracked down on her dripping, spread-open cunt and unprotected clit. Flushed and sensitive from her orgasm, the pain was unbelievable to Karen.

"Five more to go,'" the Master advised her.

Karen shrieked at each new lash. The nine strands on the cat were of the traditional leather with knotted ends, but the strands were thin enough that they didn't actually break the skin. Nevertheless, to Karen, it felt like her cunt and clit must be bruised, torn apart and bleeding. Finally it was over, and Karen lay still on the table, whimpering.

Almost tenderly, the Mistress helped Karen off the table. As Karen brushed the Mistress's chest, she realized that her nipples were rock hard. Obviously Karen's punishment had excited her.

"Ready to be fucked, my dear?" the Master asked his wife.

etb70
etb70
129 Followers
12