Karen's Slavery Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen begins training for her new life.
3.9k words
4.48
42.1k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
etb70
etb70
129 Followers

Authors note: This is part three of a six-part story, already written, so I will be submitting a new chapter every three or four days. All comments are welcome. In real-life I am not involved in the BDSM scene so suggestions from those more experienced are welcome. All comments are welcome - be nice if you can, but if not, I have a thick skin and promise not to get offended.

*****

Karen's Slavery - Chapter 3

By ETB70

Karen followed Chloe and Mai back to the slave quarters, still almost in shock at all that had been done to her and all she had been forced to do herself. Chloe sat her down on the couch and fixed her a stiff drink. "Here, this will help," she said sympathetically.

Karen gratefully took the drink and downed it in a couple of gulps. Bourbon and water, not her favorite, but it matched her current mood.

"Really, it's not so bad. The only time we're really mistreated is during the sessions, or...or during the parties. The rest of the time we're either just fucked or left alone, comfortable, well fed and ignored," Chloe comforted her.

Chloe took Karen's empty drink and replaced it with another, stronger this time. "Here drink this. You just need to get some sleep. You've had a hard day. Believe me; I still remember my first day. After I was stripped and flogged, as was his right, the bastard we tried to rob took me anally right on the auction platform before I was sold. Who knew that an old guy like that would have a nine-inch dick?"

Karen paled at the image, then gratefully accepted the drink and downed it in a few gulps. She was not all that much of a drinker anyway, and between her exhaustion and the alcohol, found herself getting sleepy.

"Let's get you to bed. We can talk tomorrow," Chloe said, as she and Mai helped Karen into her room.

The next morning, Karen awoke to Chloe entering her room. "Come on, breakfast is here and afterwards, we'll put you in the tub and rub you down with lotion. You'll feel better after that." Karen let herself be led into the common area and sat as the maid laid out a breakfast of coffee, tea, eggs, waffles and bacon.

After breakfast, Chloe and Mai encouraged Karen to have her obligatory enema and then soak in her Jacuzzi tub. When she was finished, they rubbed her down with lotion. Karen had to admit that after all that, she did feel better.

When this was all finished, Chloe said, "I think it is probably time to start your lessons. The maid said that Charles, the House Master, will start sending the men down this afternoon. He will send down two a day between now and the party. She said the Mistress wouldn't be down until this evening. Let's go to your bedroom."

The three girls headed into Karen's bedroom. Karen had been dreading this, but she supposed that, in time, she would get used to it; she had to since she had no choice.

"Do you want me to start on you or do you want to start on me?" Chloe asked.

Karen hesitated. She didn't want to do either one. "I guess you can start on me," she said finally.

"Fine; why don't you lie on the bed with your legs spread and your knees raised? I'll start slow and explain what I'm doing. Then you can do me. Afterwards, you and Mai can have a go."

Karen took her place on the bed, blushing as she spread her legs wide. "I'll start slow and gradually build up intensity. Pay attention to how I change the shape of my tongue when I'm licking different parts of your pussy, and how I make it stiff and pointed as I stick into your pussy. After a while, I'll start to use my fingers in your pussy and then finally in your ass as you get ready to climax," Chloe said. "To get good, and believe me, at the parties not being good will get you extra punishment, you'll need to begin sensing what each woman really likes, what combinations work best and how close she is to orgasm, so pay attention to your body now, and then later to Mai and I."

As she promised, Chloe started slow, first just breathing gently on Karen's sensitive cunt. After a moment or so, she began with light little licks to the outer lips, and then as they began opening up, gradually with more forceful licks to the center, alternating with long, slow licks from her asshole all the way to her clit. Karen began to get aroused. After a few more minutes, Chloe began letting her tongue stroke Karen's clit every few licks, but really didn't focus there yet. As her lips began to swell and separate further, Karen groaned when Chloe's stiff tongue began penetrating her cunt, and began to breathe heavily as Chloe began tongue fucking her now dripping cunt. After a few minutes of this, Chloe went back to licking Karen's sensitive core, replacing the tongue in her cunt with first one and then two fingers. Despite herself, Karen began to pant and thrust her hips in tiny upward motions. Taking this as a signal, Chloe began focusing more of her tongue's attention on Karen's slippery clit and occasionally sucking it into her mouth, almost like she was going down on a tiny cock. Karen began thrusting harder and making little whimpering sounds. When Chloe thought Karen was ready, she wet one finger in her cunt and forced it into Karen's clenching asshole. Karen shook and screamed out her orgasm, her entire lower body rising off the bed. After a few seconds, Karen collapsed back on the bed.

"There, see? That's at least the basics. I'll give you a minute and then you can do me."

After a couple of minutes, at Chloe's urging, Karen got up and swapped positions, getting a close look at another woman's crotch for only the second time in her life. She noticed that Chloe's cunt lips were already swollen and open and her cunt was slightly dripping. "So, you like girls then?" Karen asked hesitantly.

"Not originally, but I've been here long enough to get used to it. I guess my body is telling me that if I have to do it anyway, I may as well learn to enjoy it. Mai now, does like girls, or at least she has since her arrest. She was a virgin and the police threw her in a cell with the general male prison population as part of her punishment. Gang rape was not a great introduction to male sex and she's never really gotten over it. Anyway, start slow like I did and I'll direct you. Notice how I respond as I have you do different things. I'm also going to use the same sort of harsh, vulgar language you'll probably hear at the party. Believe me, overall, the women are the worst."

Hesitantly Karen began. The taste was similar yet different, more spicy but less musky, than the Mistress; she supposed that all women would taste slightly different. She stuck her tongue out and began to lightly lick Chloe's moist lips.

"That's it bitch. Lick my cunt."

The words startled Karen enough that she stopped and looked up at Chloe. Chloe grabbed her head and forced her back down.

"Keep licking you little cunt. I didn't say you could stop. Now, tongue-fuck me. Get that little tongue of yours deep in my twat; lick up all the nasty little juices I have for you in there; I want it so deep I can feel it tickling my throat."

Karen was blushing, but she complied. As the verbal abuse continued though, she got lost in self-pity and eventually stopped licking, broke down and cried.

Chloe waited patiently while she recovered. "That would have gotten you punished severely at the party. You're going to have to get over it. You can't breakdown like that no matter what they say."

"How can someone talk to a person like that?" Karen asked.

"Sweetie, you are not a person, you're a slave. You quit being a person in the eyes of the law and a large part of society when you did whatever you did to get enslaved. I guess we never asked. What did you do?"

Karen began crying again. Finally she choked out "I slashed my best friend's throat and stabbed my husband to death. I, I came home a day early from a business trip. I was going to surprise him. I surprised him alright, fucking my slut of a best friend in our own bed! I was so angry! I, I got a knife from the kitchen; she was riding him, so I came up behind her, grabbed her hair and cut her throat. She fell to one side, gushing blood everywhere, and I jumped on top on my bastard husband and began stabbing him. They said I stabbed him twelve times, but I don't really remember."

Chloe looked at her in shock. "Wow, you're lucky you weren't executed."

"My brother-in-law was all for it, but my friend's mother had always thought of me as a second daughter. She said she just couldn't do it. Since the prosecutor couldn't ask for the death penalty without both next-of-kins' consent, I got enslaved instead."

"Well you are going to have to keep that temper of yours in check. Do something like that now and they will execute you in a heartbeat, and not painlessly. They don't even need a trial. Now, bitch, get back to eating me," Chloe said, falling back into her role.

Eventually, under Chloe's vulgar urging, Karen was able to bring her to orgasm. Like the Mistress, Chloe also sprayed her face with cum, which Chloe insisted that she wipe off and then lick her fingers clean. Too tired to care, Karen complied.

"Now do Mai," Chloe said getting up and motioning Mai onto the bed.

"Give me a minute, my tongue is tired."

"Karen, baby, you might have to do three women in a row at the party. That's part of the training you need. Oh, and by the way, some guy may be fucking your ass the whole time."

Mai eagerly took her place on the bed and, tears in her eyes, Karen nodded and began. Mai actually tasted delicious, musky and slightly spicy. That helped, plus she wasn't verbally abusing Karen the entire time. Mai was also already hot from watching Karen and Chloe, so it didn't take long for Karen to bring her to an orgasm, although Mai never made a sound, just clenched her fists in Karen's hair and held her head against her convulsing little cunt.

Finally it was Karen's turn on the bed again. She had to admit that on some level she was beginning to enjoy the girl-on-girl action and Mai obviously was also enjoying the action. She brought Karen off fairly quickly, using both hands, two fingers in Karen's cunt and one finger from the other hand deep in her ass.

By the time they were finished, Karen was exhausted and the maid had come in with lunch, so they adjourned to the common area.

After they finished lunch they lounged around until Charles, the House Master, opened the door from the stairway and walked in. "Don't bother getting up, Chloe and Mai," he said in a cultured British accent. Turning to Karen, he continued, "Since I was asked to make the training schedule up, I decided to put myself first on the list. Shall we go to your bedroom or do it here? It's up to you; I don't mind an audience."

Karen stood up quickly, blushing and nervous, "I, I guess I would prefer the bedroom." Karen moved to her door and into her bedroom. "How do you want me?" she asked wearily.

"I think I will just lie on the bed, you can kneel there." He removed all of his clothing, arranging them neatly. He was middle age with a muscular build and maybe just a very slight paunch; his cock was only slightly larger than average. He obviously either shaved or else had had the hair all permanently removed, since she could see no hair around his cock or on his balls. He lay on the foot of the bed with his feet on the floor and motioned Karen to kneel between his spread feet. He saw Karen staring at his stiffening cock and smiled. "You should thank me for coming down first. Jack, the driver, is next and his dick has got to be at least ten inches and that's before it gets stiff."

Karen gulped wondering how she could ever get something that large in her mouth. Then she was kneeling at his feet nervously. Taking a deep breath, she leaned forward and took his hardening cock into her mouth.

"No, no; first you should always lick the cock; bathe it with your tongue. Make me believe you're just grateful for this opportunity to service me." Karen complied, licking up and down the cock as it stiffened completely and began to drool pre-cum from the tip. "Now, lick up the pre-cum; that's a girl, swirl that tongue around the head. OK, now lick my balls; lower, lower. I want you to lick from my asshole all the way up the sack. That's it. Now suck one of my balls into your mouth, gently dammit. Run your tongue around it. Good; now do the other one."

Karen listened to all the instructions and tried to comply, but it was hard. She had only rarely gone down on her husband at all, and now she was doing things with a complete stranger she had never even done with him. Her eyes kept threatening to erupt in tears.

"OK, now lick back down to my ass; that's it. No, go on, all the way down to my asshole. Now circle it with your tongue. OK, now stick your tongue into it and make licking motions. That's it. OK, now lick back up to my cock; lick off the pre-cum again. Good, good, now take me in your mouth."

Again Karen complied, though she felt like throwing up while she was licking his ass, although really, there was only a slight musky taste. When she finally took his cock in her mouth, she started bobbing her head up and down quickly, hoping he would cum soon and she could be finished.

"No, slow down. First, just take the first couple of inches in and swirl your tongue around. Now suck gently. That's it. Now, keep doing that for a couple of minutes. Ok, now take more in; more. Ok, now slowly bob your head up and down, gradually picking up the pace and taking more in. When my cock hits the back of your throat, you'll probably gag. Just breathe through your nose and swallow and that will help you suppress your gag reflex, at least some. After a while, you won't even gag anymore; well, maybe you'll still gag on Jack's dick. Now, cup my balls with one hand and squeeze them gently; use the other hand to hold the base of my cock and jack that part off while you suck me. Later, when you can get all my cock in your mouth, you can use it to play with my asshole."

The man's voice was getting tight and slightly breathless. As Karen complied with his instructions and picked up the pace, he began, with little thrusts of his hips, to drive his cock deeper into Karen's oral passage. As he warned, she began to gag as he went deeper, although his advice to swallow did help. Finally he was driving almost his entire seven inches into her mouth and throat. As his hip movements became frantic, he grabbed her head and forced her all the way down his cock, holding her head tight to his crotch. She could feel the cock swell slightly as he began ejaculating straight down her throat. He held her there as he finished cumming and then slowly withdrew. Karen coughed and gasped for breath, but managed to get it all down.

"Now, lick me clean, swirl your tongue around the entire shaft; now lick the pee-hole. That's good; now suck the whole shaft into your mouth one more time. Ok, take it out and kiss the tip." Charles groaned and then said, "You did great; you have a real talent for sucking cock. All you need is a little more practice."

Karen didn't know whether to feel outraged or complimented by the comment. She settled for nodding. After a moment, Charles got up and began dressing. "Jack, the driver, will be down in another hour or so. As I said, he's big, but usually pretty gentle. Anyway, thanks for the blowjob and good luck." Charles finished dressing and left. Karen sank down on the floor and cried.

Eventually, Karen got up and went back into the common area. She got a coke, and then sat and talked with Chloe and Mai until Jack came in. Once again Karen adjourned to her bedroom with a man she had just met.

As Charles had warned, the driver's cock, when Karen exposed it, was frighteningly large. He had to be at least ten or eleven inches long and almost as big around as a soda can. She understood from Chloe that the driver acted as the Mistress's bodyguard and lover when she traveled alone on business. She wondered how the Mistress got it all in, in either her mouth or pussy. She didn't even want to think about the possibility of taking it in her ass. However, the driver was used to women dealing with his size and started Karen slowly, first lying on the bed with Karen bent over him, and finally standing up with Karen once again on her knees. He started her with a lot of licking and then sucking just the tip, Karen dreading the moment when she would have to try to cram the enormous log in her mouth. He did fuck her mouth at the end but he was sensitive to Karen's distress and was careful not to push in more than she could handle. By the time he came, she had probably managed to get at least seven or so inches into her mouth and throat.

"That's a good start. You did well for your first time with me. I'm scheduled to come back every other day to work with you. By the time of the party, you'll need to be able to deep-throat me, but we'll take it slow and you'll get there without too many problems."

Not knowing what to say, Karen thanked him and then he left.

About four the trainer came in and took Karen into the gym for her first exercise session. Karen was surprised to see the Mistress in there as well. She was bench-pressing weights, with Jack acting as her spotter. Karen caught her breath when she heard Jack say, "OK, that's number five with 210 pounds. Well do the same as we did the last two sets; let's try for three reps at 230, one rep at 250 and then we'll call it a day." Karen had realized the Mistress took fitness seriously, but was impressed at how strong she was. Karen's husband had worked out frequently and never got much above 200 pounds on the bench press. The trainer had already designed a routine for Karen and walked her through it. When they were finished, Karen went back to the common room, then joined Chloe and Mai lounging in the enclosed courtyard until dinner.

After dinner the Mistress came down and once again, Karen moved into her bedroom for an unwelcome sex tutorial. The Mistress had Karen eat her to two orgasms, directing her and teaching her little tricks and different ways of using her tongue, but not vulgarly. After the second orgasm, they changed places and the Mistress ate Karen to climax after climax until Karen finally begged her to stop.

Satisfied with herself, the Mistress stood up, licking her lips and wiping Karen's juices off her face. "And that, my little slave, is how it's really done. But don't worry, you are definitely improving. I think you'll do fine here." She picked up her clothes, not bothering to dress, and turned to leave, "By the way, you taste delicious." Although she had told herself she was beyond embarrassment, Karen still blushed furiously. The Mistress noticed this, chuckled and left.

Karen took a shower as a maid came down to change the bed linens. After her shower, Karen fixed herself a drink, then bade Chloe and Mai a "Good night", and went to bed. Exhausted from the day, she fell asleep quickly.

The next morning at breakfast, the maid brought down a note that Karen and Mai would be joining the Master and Mistress in the Playroom tomorrow. Karen was worried. Chloe told her there was no point in worrying about tomorrow; the time to worry was the party in another week or so. "So, how did you leave it with your parents?"

"What do you mean? They paid for my attorney, and I guess were devastated when I was found guilty, but I never saw or spoke to them afterward."

"You're lucky. My father had done business with the Master and knew him that way. We were wealthy but not in his class."

"You were rich, and still robbed a store?" Karen asked incredulously.

"Yes, well I was a bit of a rebel. My boyfriend and I were into drugs. Our parents were both well off, but after our parents found out, they kept strict control of our spending. The only way to get the money for drugs was robbery. Anyway, my parents had been getting more and more angry at my actions as time went on. After I was sold, my father came up and congratulated the Master on his new slave. The bastard actually invited my father to his next party. At the party, my father had me strapped to the 'ass bench' and told the party it was high time he punished me the way he should have as I was growing up. He said I was a sweet kid until I became a teenager and that now that I was twenty-one, he owed me for the last eight years of hell I had put my parents through. He made me given him a blowjob first and then flogged my ass with the cat, the riding crop, the birches and finally the whip for eight strokes each. By the time he was finished he was hard again and fucked me in the ass. While I was licking him clean, he told me that I owed him the sex because my mother had divorced him and left the state, unable to deal with the humiliation of her daughter's Category 3 slavery. Then he thanked the Master, said he never wanted to see me again and left."

etb70
etb70
129 Followers
12