Karen's Slavery Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen and the other slaves attend the staff party.
9.1k words
4.58
42.8k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
etb70
etb70
129 Followers

Authors note: This is part last of a now five-part story. I may add a sixth part at some point, but I would have to write it, so it's uncertain when or if it will come out. Comments are still welcome.


It was the day of the party and Karen was almost sick with nerves. "Relax," Chloe counseled. "What will happen, will happen. There is nothing you can do about it, so there is no point worrying."

"Yes, but I can't help it. What do you really think will happen?" Karen asked nervously.

"Many things will likely happen. The first hour or so will be like any other cocktail party, except some of the partiers will be naked; not us though," Chloe said with a wry smile.

True to the Master's comment, Karen was dressed in a harem costume of sheer, transparent silk. Chloe was wearing black fishnet stockings held up by garter belts attached to a red corset that left her breasts bare. Karen knew that Mai was wearing a white silk off-the-shoulder gown that left her right breast bare. It was only translucent, but since it was slit almost to the waist in the front, back and both sides, it still left little to the imagination any time she moved. At least the Master had been kidding about the rest of the clothes; the third day a tailor had come down and taken her measurements. Two days later, clothes, expensive clothes, started arriving. Chloe told her she would mostly wear them when hiking around the estate or accompanying the Master or Mistress on business trips.

"You'll get fondled a lot probably, with maybe some lewd comments, but nothing worse," Chloe continued. "When the party moves into the dungeon, I feel pretty sure of several things happening. First, as an initiation, you will probably be taking Jack up your ass while everyone watches in awe. That's what happened to both Mai and me. After that, you'll be glad you're doing those sphincter exercises."

Karen blushed. The day after the second time the Master had taken her ass, the trainer, who she later found out was one of the security staff, had strapped her down onto the "ass bench". He showed a blushing Karen a small hard-rubber butt plug with spring-loaded metal strips on all four sides of the narrowest section and wires running from the base to a small control box. After rotating the bench and inserting the plug in Karen's ass, he flipped a switch on the control box and a series of three tones sounded. When the third one sounded, Karen shrieked as a strong electric shock savaged her asshole. The trainer flipped the switch and the shock ceased.

"The metal strips on this device work like a switch, as long as they're depressed, no shocks. The three tones are a warning; the shocking starts with the third one. It goes on for fifteen seconds, and then a deeper tone sounds and it stops for a fifteen-second break. I suggest you clench your ass and keep it clenched before the third tone sounds, since the shocks also get stronger; when the lower tone sounds, you can relax. We'll start with ten minutes a day for this week and gradually increase the time over the coming weeks. This will help make sure your sphincter muscles don't stay too distended." He flipped the switch and the first tone sounded.

Karen's thoughts were interrupted as Chloe continued. "Next, you'll probably be gang-banged, three or more at a time until everyone has had a turn either in your mouth, ass or cunt. That will probably include several of the women, either using strap-ons or having you eat them while you get double-penetrated by the men. Finally, we know for sure you'll get piercings, at least the nipples, the inner cunt lips and your clit. Your ears are already pierced, so that's OK. Trust me, those will hurt, but you'll at least get some nice jewelry out of that," Chloe said, fingering a gold and perhaps half caret diamond ring in her left nipple. "After that, a lot will be going on, but you'll be sharing time and punishments with us and all the other subs, so it shouldn't be too bad. As usual, Jack will be gentle but the first part is still going to hurt though. I measured him once and fully hard, he is eleven-and-a-half inches long and almost as wide at the base as a soda can. Don't struggle, it would be useless, make it hurt more and will probably just get you punished anyway. By the way, any sub with a buckled collar that now has a lock on it has displeased her Master. She is fair game for anyone and virtually anything anyone wants to do to her. Trust me, she'll have it worse than you; you may even end up flogging her or fucking her yourself."

"One final thing you should know, though," she continued. "Don't be surprised by the others at this first staff party. Everyone in the house is very intelligent. Everyone has at least a college degree and some have more than that. One of the maids even has a PhD and one of the security staff is a medical doctor. They are all in their late twenties or early thirties or so, except Charles and his wife, the house mistress. They are all very fit and train regularly in martial arts. Several besides Jack were in elite military units, for example, Charles was British SAS, which is like our SEALs or Green Berets. Even the Mistress was a CIA Field Operative at one point. I'm still not really sure what they are all doing here together. I know many could get better jobs and even more money, so that's clearly not the point. Other than that, I just don't know. On the other hand, most seem to be self-made; I also don't think anyone here, except maybe Mai and I, was rich growing up."

"Mai was rich?" Karen asked in astonishment. She had pictured Mai as part of a poor family being abused by a rich party official.

"She didn't mention it, but her father was the Provincial Governor. Unfortunately, the boy she killed was part of an even more powerful family. They flogged her sister and forced her to marry the boy's best friend. No doubt he makes her life miserable. Mai's family denounced her and disowned her. Her own father even gave her the first lashing. She was going to be either executed or enslaved anyway, but by doing that he saved the rest of his family. Mai understands that, but I doubt she forgives him since she was protecting one of his daughters."

"If it's any consolation, you look great," she finished. Karen looked in the mirror and had to admit Chloe was right. The exercise was firming up her already trim body. Her body was now completely hairless, arms, legs, armpits and crotch. Ironically, they had also started her on supplements to lengthen and thicken her eyelashes and Karen was already seeing results. Finally, she had just finished a session with the same professional makeup artist the Mistress used.

"Come on, it's time," Chloe said as Mai joined them.

As Chloe had predicted, the first hour was almost like a normal cocktail party, except for a few nude "slaves" and some strangely dressed partiers. Most of the other women wore crotch-less outfits, spike shoes or boots and tops that pushed up and exposed their breasts. For the men, leather was popular and many of their pants were also crotch-less, exposing a variety of semi-hard cocks. The entire staff was present; the Master had explained that for staff parties, a private security firm owned by a friend took over monitoring duties. Despite that, Karen noted that there was a line of discrete screens showing the grounds as well a large gun vault behind a screen in one corner of the large room. A set of collared servers, dressed as French maids, borrowed from one of the Master's friends served drinks and food. The Mistress had explained that they were just servers for the night and would not take part in the festivities. A few wore real slave collars. The Mistress had also explained that they occasionally loaned out their slaves and staff for other friends' parties as well.

Of particular note was one slave who knelt in a corner with her red, obviously recent-spanked ass up and her head down, hands cuffed behind her and long dark hair covering her face, for the entire time. She was a slender oriental and had a large padlock affixed to the tight collar around her slender neck. Someone had written "I've been bad, please punish me" on her back in bold black ink. Based on Chloe's comments, Karen was certain the girl was in for a rough night.

Karen was too nervous to enjoy the party. She sipped her drink and made some attempts at conversation, but was definitely not her normal self. After an hour of so, the Mistress tapped her wine glass to get everyone's attention. "Shall we move these festivities into the playroom?" There was a chorus of agreement and the group moved through the doors into the playroom.

"Since this is Karen's initiation to our little group, I think we will start with her, although feel free to indulge yourselves as well while you watch. As is becoming traditional, we'll let Jack do the first honors up her ass, but as you can all see, she also needs piercings. So the question is which shall we do first?" The Master put it to a vote and piercings narrowly won. "Very well; Karen, why don't you strip for us and then take your place on the exam table?"

Reluctantly, nervously Karen stripped off her harem costume. It was only two pieces so it only took a moment. She handed the clothes to Mai and then climbed up on the table, placing her feet in the stirrups. The Master secured her feet and then took her hands, pulled them tightly over her head and fastened them to cuffs at the head of the table. He propped her head up with a thick pillow "so you can watch." Satisfied he moved over to the cabinet to get his tools.

After a moment, he came back with a clamp arrangement, a box of five gold rings and a small torch. "I designed this piercing system myself," he said, showing Karen the clamp arrangement. "One merely clamps the area to be pierced with the jaws of the clamp; the clamp's teeth hold them in place and then this screw arrangement on the side lets you slowly and carefully pierce the clamped area through the openings in the sides of the clamp. As long as we get the area properly centered in the clamps, we are guaranteed that the piercing will be properly centered. After all, no one wants piercings that aren't in the proper location; it would just look tacky."

Karen was beginning to get scared now. The teeth on the jaws of the clamp looked painful, plus the whole idea of slowly being pierced sounded bad, really bad.

"Tonight we'll do both nipples, one in each inner cunt lip and one in your clit. I'm not sure we'll ever do any additional ones, though we could do some in your outer cunt lips or a second one in your clit later if you want. The plain gold rings we'll use are solid twenty-one carat gold, and we'll use this little torch to braise them closed. Unfortunately, gold is an excellent heat conductor, so you're going to have to be brave. In a couple of weeks after everything is all healed, we'll take you shopping to get some fancier ones."

"We'll start with your nipples. Your goal today is not to scream. If you scream, I'll stop and not continue until you stop. For every time you scream, you'll earn one stroke for disobedience. Would someone care to suck her nipple and get it hard for the clamp?" the Master asked.

The Mistress moved over, bent down and began sucking roughly on Karen's left nipple. She sucked strongly and scrapped her teeth over the nipple as it gradually hardened. Karen blushed; she knew her nipples were longer than most. Fully erect, they stuck out maybe three-quarters of an inch.

"I think she's ready," the Mistress said.

Karen held her breath as the Master opened the jaws of the clap, positioned it, and then let the jaws snap closed. Karen shrieked; not only did the jaws bite painfully into the base of her tender nipple, but the clamp crushed the rest of her nipple almost flat. She whimpered as the pain seemed to spread throughout her tit.

The Master shook his head sadly. "That's one," he informed Karen. Making sure he was happy with its position, the Master began slowly screwing in the piercing needle. Karen screamed again as the cruel needle began to pierce the side of her tender crushed nipple. The Master stopped. "That's two. Really Karen, do you enjoy being whipped?" the Master asked.

The Master resumed screwing in the piercing needle, and Karen bit her lower lip, determined not to scream again. Finally the needle was through and the Master reversed it and then removed the clamp. Karen screamed as the blood flowed back into the tortured nipple, and watched as a couple of drops of blood formed on each side of her newly-pierced nipple. "That's three," the Master said. He took out a ring and fed it into Karen's new piercing, moving it around until the ring's closure was at the front. He then lit the little torch and carefully braised the opening closed, shielding the bulk of Karen's breast with a gloved hand. Nevertheless, Karen screamed again as the gold ring conducted the torch's heat directly into her pierced nipple, searing it. "That's four," the Master commented, stepping back.

"Will someone get her other nipple ready?" the Master asked. One of the "slaves" was pushed forward, presumably by her Master. The "slave" moved around to Karen's other side, and began sucking on the right nipple. She used her teeth to roughly scrape it as well, making the nipple raw and sore, even as it became erect. When she was satisfied, she moved back and the Master moved in with the cruel clamp again. Karen managed not to scream as the cruel teeth bit into the base of her nipple and the jaws crushed the tender little bud flat. She whimpered but managed not to scream as the needle once again had its way with her abused nipple. However, the searing pain of the braising again caused her to shriek once more. "That's five," the Master reminded her.

The Master gave her a couple of minutes for a break. Karen noticed that several of the men were slowly fucking their partners from behind as they all watched Karen's spectacle. After a few minutes, the Master started to move back between Karen's spread legs, but stopped. He noticed that Karen's cunt lips were tightly closed. "Mai, it's much easier to do the inner cunt piercings if the lips are swollen, separated and open. Do you think you can help?"

"Yes, Master," Mai said moving between Karen's legs. Mai reached down and began playing with Karen's cunt lips, pulling them apart and forcing her fingers between Karen's inner lips. After a couple of embarrassing minutes, she began to suck Karen's fat outer lips, nibbling on them and scraping them with her teeth. Despite Karen's embarrassment, the stimulation had the desired effect and she began to react, the outer lips swelling and spreading apart. Next Mai focused on her delicate inner lips, treating them to the same combination of licks and teeth scraping. Nevertheless, they also became engorged, and Mai stepped back. "I think she's ready for you now, Master."

The Master moved between Karen's widely-spread legs with his piercing tools. Reaching down, he stretched one of her inner lips up and the horrible clamp came down. Karen almost screamed, even though she had told herself she wouldn't but did continue to whimper. The Master began screwing in the needle. Karen remained silent through this process, much to the Master's disappointment. The Master inserted the ring and braised it closed, eliciting Karen's normal shriek. "That brings you up to six, Karen," the Master said. Karen nodded miserably.

The next lip went much the same, Karen still only screaming during the braising. Still, that brought her up to seven, with her clit still to go.

"Mai, see if you can get her clit erect; that will make the piercing easier."

Mai moved between Karen's legs and began sucking on her little clit, swirling her tongue around it and lightly scraping it with her teeth. Gradually, despite Karen's determination, the tender little bud began to fill out and peek out of its sheath. "She's ready for you, Master," Mai said.

The Master moved back between Karen's legs, carrying the horrible clamp and the little torch. Karen began to breathe heavily, terrified of what this would feel like. She knew her little clit was a lot more sensitive than her cunt lips. Karen drew in a breath and held it, but then screamed anyway as the clamp was secured on her clit. She also couldn't keep from screaming when the piercing needle was slowly screwed in, piercing her sensitive clit. Naturally, she also screamed again when the Master finally braised the last ring closed.

The Master stepped back and regarded Karen's piercings with satisfaction. "So, Karen, your total is ten strokes. I guess we'll do two on each tit, three on your cunt and the three on your ass. Your choice; what should I use, the cat, the whip, the riding crop or the birches?"

Karen thought about it and finally said "I guess the riding crop, Master," choosing the crop's single strike over the multiple impacts from the cat or birches. The whip just scared her.

"Good choice. We'll do the tits and cunt like this and put you in the 'ass-bench' for the last. Jack would probably want you there anyway, for his ass-fuck. Should I gag you or can you stay quiet for a change."

Miserably, Karen said "Gag please, Master," knowing she could not keep from screaming as her already tortured tits and cunt were whipped.

The Master retrieved a penis-shaped dildo and forced it into Karen's mouth. It was soft rubber, but a tight fit. It would effectively keep her from screaming. "There," he said with satisfaction. Next, he retrieved a slender riding crop from the wall. "I guess you can't kiss it or count, so we'll give you a pass on that this time."

To Karen's horror, he moved a couple of ceiling chains over and clipped them to the new nipple rings, then raised the chains until her tits and nipples were both straining painfully toward the ceiling. Karen could literally feel her poor nipples stretching. Satisfied with Karen's position, the Master stepped back and picked up the riding crop. He landed one stroke on her right tit and then moved around and landed a stroke on her left one. Moving back to her right, he repeated the process. Karen was glad of the gag, because the pain was outrageous and she was shrieking with each stroke, but the sound was cut off by the gag. By the last stroke, she had screamed herself out and was just sobbing.

"Would you like to do the honors on her cunt, my dear?" the Master asked the Mistress.

"Certainly," she answered. No one released Karen's stretched-out nipples, but at least they didn't clip a chain to her clit. The Mistress moved between Karen's legs, raised the crop and brought in down sharply right on the center of Karen's still-open cunt. Karen returned to her muffled shrieking as the Mistress repeated the process twice more.

Finally finished with this part of her ordeal, her nipples were released and then her hands and feet. "We'll take a break, so you can remove the gag. You'll need it out to get Jack ready anyway," the Master advised. Chloe handed her a drink, straight bourbon this time, feeling Karen was probably past the wine or champagne stage.

During the break, the crowd dispersed throughout the room, although the "slave" with the lock on her collar became a focus of a lot of attention. Apparently she had disobeyed her Master by engaging in sex with Maria when she was being denied sex for the week. As a result, Maria now also sported a lock on her collar. Maria had been put on the "ass-bench" Karen would soon be occupying. A line of men, and one woman with a strap-on, had formed, each with some sort of flogging instrument. The first man gave her three strokes from a cat, then shoved his cock all the way into her ass with one stroke. He fucked her for a while and then pulled out and moved around to her head to cum. Grabbing her hair, he forced his cock deep into her throat. In the meantime, the second in line, a women with a strap-on almost as big as Jack's cock began forcing the huge member into Maria's ass.

etb70
etb70
129 Followers