Karen's Switch

Story Info
Lesbian sub gets to control her Domme.
3.3k words
3.93
41.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers

Domination and discipline are forms of control that, used prudently, can obtain sexual satisfaction for the controller as well as the controlled. Sometimes it is necessary to switch roles with other partners to gain the perspective needed to reach gratification. If blood and excruciating pain are what you seek, read no further.

*****

Karen opened the door with baited breath. The motorcycle in her drive was "His". She had been expecting him to arrive, but wasn't sure of how to receive him. In her relationship with Katy, Karen was the dominant one, Katy the submissive. She didn't know if she should try the same behavior with Ron. Katy had experienced Ron, and told Karen all about him. He wanted to meet her, alone, and for some reason Karen agreed. She wondered, now if she had made an error in judgement.

Ron tossed his helmet on the first chair, took Karen by the waist and kissed her hard and hot. She found herself kissing back, thrusting her tongue into this handsome stranger's mouth. Then he said "Hello, there! I'm Ron." And sat in a soft chair nearby. Karen was flushed from her toes to her long, thin neck. The hot tongue kiss stirred her juices and had her belly quivering already.

"Um ... Yeah! .. I .. I'm Karen." She stammered.

"Yes, I know. Katy told me all about you, or at least what she knows about you."

"Would you like a drink or something?" Karen asked.

"Sure. Whatever is handy." Ron replied. "Bring it naked, if you don't mind." He added as she left the room.

'Did he mean the drink, or her?' She wondered as she poured a tall Rum and Seven for her guest. She decided that it might be both, so she didn't put ice in the drink, and removed her thin T-shirt to serve 'topless'.

She had guessed correctly, on both counts.

"I was wondering if you caught the 'no ice' request, and I am pleased with the additional skin showing as well. Thank You." He stated softly. Katy had told her about his soft spoken ways, and wondered about his ability to control.

Ron examined the B-cup breasts on this girl, and liked what he saw. She was closer in age to himself than Katy, and he was indeed pleased with the way she kept her body. A long torso tapering to a soft belly, nice thighs and hips melting into long, tight looking legs. As he thought about asking to see the rest of her body, Karen beat him to the request.

"Would you like to see the rest of the 'package', Sir?" She asked as a 'formal servant' would.

"Yes. At your pleasure, Karen." He answered.

Karen slowly unzipped the snug shorts she had on and peeled the rough cloth away from a totally smooth belly and mound. She shucked her shorts lose with a shrug of her waist and a slight wiggle of her narrow hips. She stood motionless, the cloth piled at her feet, then did a slow turn to display her whole body. She looked at Ron for a sign, and he merely nodded his head towards the floor near the chair. Karen slowly slid to her knees and placed herself where he had indicated. This was different for her, as she was usually the aggressor in sexual interludes. She could feel the 'power' of Ron's quiet, suggestive attitude. She wanted to please him, but why?

"Your word is 'marshmallows', Karen."

"Yes, Ron." She replied. Instinctively, her hands went to her back, waiting for his next request. It came rather soon, a simple but intimate suggestion.

"Part your knees and show me your kitty."

She did that and Ron could see her moisture drooling from her opening vulva. The outer flesh had spread, and the inner leaves were blooming. They filled with blood and became deep rose colored as they opened like a flower's petals. From where he sat, Ron could even see the opening of her vagina. It was the size of a dime, relaxed and open, the moist folds glistened in the reflected light coming in her window.

"Taste yourself." He commanded.

Karen inserted two fingers between the distended folds and moaned softly as she gathered her nectar on her hand. She brought the wet fingers to her lips and sensuously laved them with her extended tongue.

"Bring me a taste"

Karen repeated her 'collection' and presented her essence to him. He smiled at the sweet scent. Lighter than Katy's, but somewhat sharper, more intense. He licked her fingers and sighed. "Very nice, Karen."

"Now, I'd like to see how you make yourself cum. Use only your fingers, and bring your kitty to orgasm for me." He told her, softly.

Karen surprised herself and did as he asked without hesitation. She drove her slim fingers into her hungry, wet kitty to the palm of her hand. She slid them in and out, filling the room with the scent of her arousal and the squishing sounds of wet sex. Ron watched her close her eyes as her body gave way to a crashing orgasm. Karen screamed in release while her legs quivered and her hips hunched into her penetrating fingers. She fell backwards to the floor and continued to thrash out the intense waves until she fell limp. With her hand still buried in her wet vagina, she looked through glassy eyes at Ron, looking for approval for her 'chore'.

He was smiling at her and motioned for her to join him on the chair. He had loosened his pants while she was masturbating to free his erecting penis from its confines. Karen looked at the massive organ protruding from his jeans and thought, 'Katy wasn't kidding, it's huge!' Then moved to sit next to Ron. He slid sideways in the chair and pulled her into the seat with him. She couldn't help but stare at his penis, inches from her hand.

As if he read her thoughts, Ron whispered, "Yes, Karen you can touch it, if you want."

Longing to feel the penis that her friend described so lovingly, she wrapped her slender fingers around the warm flesh. Ron moaned softly as Karen slid her cool hand up and down his shaft. He didn't want to cum, yet. He gently stopped her hand from moving and turned to kiss her. Their lips met and Karen's tongue was in his mouth immediately. They kissed hot and Karen tried to grab his dragon again. He stopped her and suggested they get more comfortable.

Karen stood and let Ron do the same. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, then peeled off his T-shirt. She stared at his many tattoos, then knelt to finish removing his pants and boots. When they were both naked, Ron spoke softly,

"Karen, You should call Katy and tell her to come over, right now. Tell her to strip naked and then get into her car and drive over here to join us."

Karen did as she was asked, then found Ron looking for her bedroom. She pointed the way and followed him in. She automatically lay on the bed and waited. Ron lay beside her and pulled her warm body close to his. As the resumed kissing hot, he pulled her on top of him and began to fondle her backside, slowly working his way to her butt.

"I want another taste of you, Karen." He said. "Slide up here and sit your kitty on my face."

Karen move across his muscular body, leaving a trail of her pungent nectar up his belly and chest. She leaned back and placed her swollen, red kitty at Ron's mouth. He pulled her butt and literally sucked her vulva into his mouth. He pushed aside the outer labia and found her clitoris with his tongue. Karen bucked when he licked it, but he held her tight. Her breasts were heaving as he brought her near a cum, and just as she thought she would get off, he stopped.

"My turn, Karen." He said as he moved her off of him and on to her back. He put her head off the side of the bed and stood over her. Karen could see only the underside of his thick 'dragon' and his heavy sac approaching her face. He fed her the tip of his penis, and let her take it as she felt comfortable.

Karen was good at oral sex and had no trouble devouring the pulsing flesh. It was fully into her contracting throat when she heard the door open. She tried to look, but Ron held her head with his thighs. She felt the bed move, and suddenly, there was warm breath at her crotch. A tongue lashed out and entered her wet slit. She went wild, not knowing who it was. She expected it to be Katy, and soon realised that it was. Her friend's tongue and fingers found their way to her special spot in that familiar way. She sighed in relief and settled back into sucking on Ron while Katy consumed her flowing juices.

She started cumming and both ends were instantly abandoned, leaving her breathless and wound up tight. She was about to protest when Ron told Katy to sixty-nine with her friend and make them both cum. The girls centered themselves in the bed and attacked each other's pussy for all the were worth. Muffled screams soon filled the room, as did the aromas of girls in heat.

Katy was on the bottom, pushing herself up to Karen's face while getting a good view of Ron standing behind them. She took a chance and wet her finger and put it into Karen's back door. Karen moaned and accepted the intrusion very willingly. The finger left and returned, but it was Ron's this time.

They felt him get on the bed, but really didn't care as both were nearing a big cum. Karen didn't realise that the probing fingers that spread her butt weren't Katy's. She screamed into Katy's kitty when the fingers were changed out for a much larger intruder. She pushed back with her inside muscles and enveloped the massive prod, guessing that it was a toy of some sort, then finding it warm and pulsing.

Ron grabbed her hips and finished impaling her rear opening on his throbbing 'dragon'. She moaned again and started shaking as her cum began. The string tightened in her belly, pulling her muscles tight and hard, her vagina contracted as did her anus, cum gushed out to drown Katy's face. She felt the penis in her ass swell and hot jets of Ron's cum filled her bowels at the same time.

His cum and her juices ran down onto Katy's face, who began her own delicious cum under Karen's tongue. The three bodies shook and trembled throughout the release and each was gasping for breath. The collapsed in a pile on the bed to assemble themselves.


"Okay, Girls! That was awesome! What say we all go shower up." Ron said as he disentangled himself from the pile. They got into the shower and began to lather each other. Everybody's everything got really clean, sometimes twice! Karen led Ron and Katy to her playroom, where Ron took charge.

"Katy! Tie Karen to the table!" He ordered.

Karen was taken aback, but moved towards the table slowly.

"Up or down, Sir?" Katy asked properly.

"You choose." He replied.

Katy looked at the girl who was usually the Domme when they got together. It felt strange, but she gave the 'order' briskly.

"On your back! Now!"

Karen looked at her and then to Ron. She obeyed her friend quickly, guessing that this was her turn to experience what she usually did with Katy. She was correct. Katy tied her helpless body to the table, spreading her body as far as she could.

"What now, Sir?" Katy inquired.

Ron was curious, so he told Katy to 'make her aware of all her body parts'.

He settled back in a soft chair and watched as the "sub" dominated her friend. She applied nipple clamps and a small ball-gag in Karen's mouth. Then she put clips on the inner labia of the exposed vulva in front of her. She stretched the swollen flesh and fastened the other end of the small chains to the nipple clips.

He next move was to lube a small vibrator and insert it into Karen's anus on low speed. Karen was moaning against the gag in her mouth, trying to wiggle away from the sharp sensations. Katy looked at Ron and reached for a soft leather paddle. He nodded yes, and Katy laid it out on Karen's belly for her to see. Karen's head shook "NO" and Katy didn't hesitate to pop a short stroke across the soft bulge of Karen's belly. WHAP!

The muffled scream and writhing brought another swat, right on the swollen, wet slit of her friend's vulva. This time Karen went stiff, with no sound, but a small stream of tears began to leak from her eyes. Katy kissed the spot she had just paddled, and soothed the place on Karen's belly.

"You be a good girl, now." She said quietly. Turning to Ron, she said, "She is ready, Master."

"Why don't you put another vibrator in her kitty?" He suggested.

Katy scrambled to obey and slid the second toy into her friend's already straining sex. Ron lay back and admired his slave's efforts. Waiting to see what she did next, he removed his clothes and got comfortable.

"Now what, Katy?"

"Um .. I ...uh ... I'd like to cum, Sir! This has me very excited, see!" She spread her labia to show Ron the wetness running down her thighs.

"Well, do as you wish, and have a good cum, then." He replied.

Hesitantly at first, she approached Ron's naked body. She reached for his erection and held it gently. He made no move to stop her, so she continued by taking the entire eight inch monster down her hungry throat. Her hand flashed to her kitty and rubbed quickly, causing her vagina to spasm and wrack her with a cum. She moaned out her release, and the vibrations caused her to receive a full load of Ron's thick cum, straight down her open throat.

She came up for air, smiling and glowing.

"Thank you, Sir! Oh thank you! That was delicious!" She breathed.

"Now, what about her?" He asked, pointing to the helpless captive, Karen.

"I think she should be used for a while, before she cums.?." In sort of a statement/question.

"Good answer, Katy. Would you like to do it, or watch me?"

"May I?" She started, "I mean, will you let me do it, Sir?"

"Be my guest, I like to watch."

Katy put on the strap-on and prepared to assault her naked friend. She pulled the ball-gag from Karen's mouth and replaced it with the latex cock.

"Suck my cock, slut!" she ordered.

Karen set on the shaft with all she could in her restrained state. She laved the phallus with her tongue and let Katy fuck it down her throat. Ron got hard again, watching Katy drive the 'cock' into Karen's face. When it was coated with Karen's saliva, Katy pulled it out and moved to the other end of the padded table. She mounted Karen missionary style, pushing the strap-on into the spread labia. Ron could see the chain pulling the nipple clamps as Katy filled the swollen, wet hole.

"Oh! Katy! Hurts!... Ohhh! Katyyyy!..Please!" Karen moaned. Katy only continued, until the base of the latex toy was touching the stretched inner folds. She raised up a little and snapped the nipple clamps from Karen's breasts.

"AHHHHH! .. KAAAATYYYYY!" She screamed.

SLAP! SLAP! Two sharp blows to Karen's already sore nipples.

"Quiet, SLUT!" She barked.

Katy started pounding Karen's helpless kitty, as she had seen men do. Her performance was very intriguing for Ron to watch.

"MMMM, Katy. .. Ohhhhh .... yesssss .... I'mmm gonna .... Oh! I'mm gonna cummmmm, Katy!" Karen groaned.

Katy pulled out rapidly, leaving Karen empty and unrelieved.

"nnnnnOOOOOO, Katyyyyy!" , Karen wailed.

"Not yet, bitch! You don't get to cum yet!" Katy said with stern resolve.

Karen's face drooped visibly, she looked totally defeated. She was now completely aware of how Katy felt when SHE was the sub to Karen's Domme.

"Please, mistress! Allow your undeserving slut to cum for you!" She begged. "I will behave, mistress! Please! I need to cum for you!"

Katy looked at Ron.

"Your call." Was all he said.

"You must make me cum first, slutgirl."

"Yes! OhmyYESSSS!, Mistress!" Karen was beside herself with lust and desire.

Katy unfastened the cuffs and Karen's ankles. She gently rubbed the chaffed areas, and helped her to the smooth floor. Karen crumpled at Katy's feet, waiting for her instructions. Katy went to Ron and whispered something. He nodded and Katy mounted his erection, facing Karen and leaning back on Ron's chest.

"Come here, bitch! Come here and lick my cunt full of cock!"

Karen was on Katy's wet, hungry kitty in a flash. She lapped and licked the swollen, red flesh and the throbbing penis that skewered it. Each time Katy would raise up, the full length of Ron's penis was thoroughly licked. Soon Ron was ready to fill Katy's vagina with his essence. He whispered to Katy, and she nodded 'yes'. Silently, Ron came and pumped his semen deep into Katy. She was close to cumming, herself.

"Lick my clit, make it want you, MAKE ME CUM!" She screamed at Karen.

Karen went after Katy's clitoris, sucking and biting, trying to swallow it, anything that would evoke the right sensations for Katy. Katy started to tremble. Her knees were shaking and she was breathing hard. Muffled grunts and whimpers preceded her release and she let out a tremendous cry when she came.

"OOOHHHHHHH GODDDDDD YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!"

Her body jerked spasmodically, her belly contracted and her girl-cum washed out of her hot little hole, along with Ron's deposit. Katy came away from Ron's penis, but remained in his lap until Karen had licked her clean.

Karen looked up, pleading with her eyes. Katy went down to her and lay her softly down. She kissed her friend hot, then slowly soothed her nipples with butterfly kisses. Trailing down Karen's belly and to her needy vulva, Katy's mouth engulfed the poor girl's clitoris and literally pulled the cum from her.

Karen bucked and gyrated her hips, arms flailed at her sides, incoherent sounds came from somewhere deep in her throat as she gushed her fluids. She came so hard that her juices covered Katy and most of the floor at Ron's feet. She passed out from the intensity of her ordeal, and Katy, with Ron's help, got her on to a soft bed in the next room.

Karen came to listening to soft music in a warm, candlelit room. She finally saw her friend and Ron sitting nearby drinking and chatting, still totally nude. The greeted her warmly and cuddled her gently, giving her a drink and lots of soft kisses.

"Oh, that was wonderful! Thank you both!" She exclaimed. "I haven't had a cum like that in forever!"

"A little different on the receiving end, isn't it?" Ron inquired.

"God, Yes! It certainly was." Karen replied as she took Katy close and kissed her hot. "I'll always remember how it felt."

"It ..it was really okay?" Katy asked.

"Yes, my little slut. It was very good!" Karen resumed kissing her friend, and soon they were in a hot body lock, rubbing their swollen, tender kitties together. They both came and lay back in 'afterglow', then a curious look overcame both at the same time. They looked at Ron and then each other, each girl grabbing a set of cuffs before leading Ron to the large bed.

txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers