Kari

Story Info
Wife brings home hot exercise partner.
3.1k words
4.39
96k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys, we found this one and dusted it off, I may be wrong, but I believe it's the first story we ever wrote, several years ago. As always, feel free to read our other stories, we love messages and feedback.

thanks,

j&j :)

My man is perpetually horny. It's not a problem, but he does keep me guessing. As we've been married for a while now, we have made active efforts to keep it hot in bed, so that when we do get time together between the kids and work, we take full advantage of it.

We're in bed, and as usual, he's watching TV long after I'm asleep. As I come to, I realize he's watching porn, and not the soft core stuff we usually watch on Cinemax. There are two genetically perfect Asian girls on a black guy. I know he loves the details, the velvety skin, brown nipples, pointed crimson toenails, and eyes about ten feet deep. I'm mostly watching the girls, lying sideways, hoping he doesn't know I'm awake. I can feel him rubbing his cock next to me. With my bottom hand, I slip inside my pjs, and feel my pussy already getting wet.

"Caught you." Damn. He's been trying to get me to touch myself more, I just wanted to be able to do it at my own speed. "I thought you would like them, they're hot, aren't they?" There was no denying that. They were hot. My lover spooned up against my back, and we watched together for a while. The girls were working each other over and the guy was taking turns on them. Jack put his cock down in my crack, and stroked outside my pussy while he kissed my neck and shoulders. The guy in the video backed out of the scene, and came back with a condom on. He pushed up against the asshole on one of the girls, and pushed inside slowly. These girls really were perfect. I could see little hollow dimples around the outside of her pussy. She was eating the other girl out and playing with her pussy while he was fucking her ass from behind. This was really hot, even if it was dirtier than I normally like.

I was fingering myself really hard now, wondering what that girl felt like with the other girl's face in her pussy, going from the pussy up to kissing her. I've never been with a woman, and it's not something that I think about much, but when I see two beautiful women fucking, sometimes I really get wound up. Not serious, what I see in the porn is plenty to keep my fantasies fulfilled.

Me and Jack escalated through some oh my god good sex, which wound up with me on top and him sucking on my tits. This is when I let myself say all the things I would NEVER say in daylight. "You love watching the women." It was true, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing it. "When you're fucking me, everything looks good." "Everything?" I leaned over and kissed him and fucked him harder. I made him cum underneath me, he was really turned on, he normally has trouble finishing in that position.

I thought about it at work. I couldn't tell if he really wanted me to go further or not. Just looking at the girls at work, and trying to imagine what they would think if I ever made love to a woman, and they ever found out. But I found myself looking a little harder at women with dark hair and eyes.

Months later, I was at the gym, and I was doing some kickboxing aerobics, and I saw a new girl next to me. Damn if she wasn't the sister of the girl in that video. (Which has become one of our favorites, by the way.) She was wearing a red Underarmour sport bra and black shorts. I worked my way in front of her so that I wouldn't have to look at her perfect ass. I went home and jumped jack as soon as the kids were asleep.

I switched nights at the gym, but apparently this girl went EVERY night. Not making me feel better.

One night in October, I was getting into my car, and as I'm pulling out of the parking lot, someone in the parking lot is waving at me. It's her. In a red warm-up and white tennies, with the front zipper down halfway. I open my window, she yells at me, "I'm sorry, but I think my battery is dead."

"Do you want to use my phone?" She came close to the window, "This is awkward and embarrassing, but I just broke up with someone, and they are the only person I know in town. I'm kind of in trouble." I froze, I hope not for long enough to notice, and then I heard my mouth say, "Well get in, my husband can fix it, if it's just the battery." As she got in the car, I smelled her. A mix between sweat and a Victoria's Secret peach scent. I felt myself put the car in gear and drive.

"How long have you been married?"

"Six years. How about you, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I was just trying to figure out what I really want. I got an acting job here to follow someone, and it didn't work out."

"Are you going to stay?"

"It's weird, we still work together, she's the director." Seeing me tense a little, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm a little worked up, a lot of things have gone wrong in the last few days, and I'm kind of falling apart."

"You don't look like it."

"Well, that's part of the acting thing, I spend so much time being someone else and controlling everything that I forget myself a little."

"Well, don't freak out, jack has done lots of little car repairs, we can at least cover that."

"That's great, I'm sorry, it's just weird to have to ask someone for help. Thanks." She put her hand on mine on the stick, and looked at me and smiled. I let out a breath and laughed.

"Relax. I've seen you a lot here, and wondered what your situation was. You don't wear a ring when you work out. I'm Kari."

"Jill." I called Jack and filled him in. He got a neighbor to watch the kids, grabbed some tools, and all three of us went to get a battery. Jack had it installed in 20 minutes.

"You guys are great, thanks so much. I'm going to make it up to you."

Jack did his modest denial thing, and we went to get in the car. Kari gave me a quick hug before I opened the car door. "I'll see you Wednesday."

I get in the car, and we drive away. "Get that grin off your face."

"What? So she's hot, so what? It's not a big deal, is it?"

"No, I just don't want your imagination running wild."

"Well, don't worry, I may be a man, but I'm not stupid.

"Good."

I saw Kari Wednesday night, and we smiled at each other on the floor and said hi. I was getting ready to go, and she waved me over. "I wanted to apologize for the other night, you were helping me, and I started unloading on you because I hadn't talked to anyone for two days."

"Oh, no way, if I had car trouble, I would have been crying on the sidewalk."

"I just have to remind myself that where I come from is more liberal than here, and it's not always a good idea to unload my love life on strangers, and I slipped and told you I had a girlfriend, and as I did it I realized that that might be weird for you."

"Well, maybe it was, but I'll be ok." I punched her shoulder.

"Well good, it was just eating at me a little, I didn't think it would be good for us to keep seeing each other here, and have us feeling weird." As she was changing, I saw her red toenails.

"My life is one weird moment. You aren't weird, don't worry about it."

"Can I buy you a beer? A light beer?" I melted and laughed. I suddenly realized, The kids were with my mom for the night, and Jack was out with friends. There was no way out of this.

"Sure, can you drive better than I can after a couple of beers?"

"Lightweight. Come with me."

We got into her car, and she started driving, telling me about college, and Seattle, where she's from, making my life feel so average. She paused, and was thinking about something.

"The only bar I know here is for gays and bis. I should have thought of somewhere else to go before I asked you."

"Beer is beer. Let them look."

OH MY GOD!! Did I just say that?

She laughed and kept driving.

We went into the bar, not a place where me and Jack had ever been, and got a corner table. She pulled out a pack of Marlboro ultra lights and asked, "Do you mind? I didn't see any smokes in your car."

I had quit years ago, but I hadn't been in a bar in years either. "Only if you let me have one." She lit my cigarette, and looked in my eyes and smiled. I smiled back, and hoped I wasn't looking drunk already.

We ordered, I asked for a bud light, and I looked around. There were couples of all types, but if Kari hadn't told me, I wouldn't have realized it was a lez bar.

"I should probably cut you some slack, if I don't know someone, I kind of assume they are sheltered and straight. When you work in theater, especially regional theater, you get your mind stretched a little."

"Well, I've been married a while, but we had our fun. Have our fun. Believe me, there's nothing wrong with our fun."

"Good. Jack is a great guy, and it's refreshing to see normal people doing well for a change."

My cell rang, it was Jack. "Hi, I'm having a beer with Kari."

"I've got a few follow-ups to that one, but I'll keep them to myself. Darren's wife called, he had to go home early, I decided to take him and call it a night while I could still drive, I'm going home." He paused. "Do you have any plans?"

"No, I'll be home in a while. I love you."

"Love you too."

She was smiling as I hung up.

"We can call this a night if you want."

I heard myself say, "Why don't you come over?"

She looked at me, and said, "I can come over I guess, if you are both ok with it." She looked at me and waited. I was wishing to God I hadn't had that beer. "I'm mostly harmless, I swear."

We got into her car, and drove to our house. It was quiet and dark. We went inside, and Jack was in front of the TV, with his laptop. He saw both of us, and I saw him pause in his typing.

"Hi, good to see you again."

"You too. Jill, you have that beer?"

We got drunk. I had my shoes off, and Jack was rubbing my feet. Kari looked at me, and said, "I wish I had someone to rub my feet."

"Well, get them over here."

I pulled her shoes off, and she put her feet in my lap. Gorgeous, pedicured, feet. "You know, Jack has a thing for feet, he's been telling me lately."

"Oh really. What do you think.?" Jack looked at me, wondering of this was a test.

"Those are the second best feet in the room."

We all laughed.

I found myself really getting into it. I was flexing her feet, rotating her ankles, and massaging her calves.

"You guys are really great for having me."

"No reason we shouldn't" Jack was a little drunk too I guess.

"Really, you're being nicer to me than you need to." She say up, with her legs in my lap, and pulled me close and kissed my cheek.

Here goes.

I turned her head and kissed her lips. Just a peck. I looked at Jack, and he didn't say anything. Like he would?

I pulled her close and kissed her harder. She opened her mouth and kissed me back. "If this is weird, you guys better stop me now."

"Maybe it's weird, but I don't want to stop."

She pulled me on top of her on the couch, and pulled my hair out of the way, and really kissed me. She pulled my shirt over my head, I still had a sports bra on. She pulled me back down and kissed me some more. I felt Jack pulling my shorts off.

I was lying on top of her, kissing her, and she was rubbing from my neck down my back to my ass. She grabbed it and squeezed.

I intertwined my legs in hers. I guess Jack was content to watch for now. I was kissing her mouth, and I went down her chin, and started kissing her neck. "Oh yeah, keep going baby." I did. I kissed her neck, and shoulders, and I realized I was pinning her wrists up by her head. "Don't stop."

I sat her up, and we pulled off our bras. Jack had his shirt off and his cock out, jerking off and gazing at us. Her nipples were small, brown, and rock hard. I took one in my mouth, and she let out a loud moan. I reminded myself that there was no one else in the house. She pulled my head into her tits, and I sucked both of them like a baby. She pulled up my face and kissed me. As she did, she played with my nipples, and then went down and sucked on them for a while., and moved her hand down to my pussy. I leaned her back, and pulled up her foot, and rubbed her toes on my nipples, and I put my fingers on her pussy. While looking at her, I pulled her toes to my mouth, and licked over the tips of them. She gazed at me with her brown eyes, and her mouth hanging open. We started fingering each other while looking in each others' eyes. "Like that, fuck me with your hand." I put two fingers in her cunt, and played with her clit with my thumb, she threw her head back and was moaning out loud.

Jack went over to the end of the couch, and pointed his cock at me. I went to him on all fours and swallowed it. She came up behind me, and put her face in my pussy. I was sucking him in full stroked, jacking him off at the same time, and she licked me and was fingering me. "You have wanted this a long time, haven't you?" I looked at Kari, she was smiling at me as she kept fucking me with her fingers. I couldn't talk, I just grunted a yes.

"Jack, does she feel good?"

"I love her sucking my cock."

"What if I want some too?" She crawled over, and was side by side with me. She pulled my head over, and pushed me to where we were both sucking on his balls, and kissing at the same time. She started fingering my pussy again, I thought I was going to faint. I backed up and watched her lick his cock like an ice cream cone.

She looked at me and said, "I need him to fuck me. Now." I just nodded. She bent over the arm of the couch, and he started fucking her from behind. She pulled me closer to her, I put two pillows under my ass, and she started licking my cunt, fucking me with her tongue. As he pushed into her, she let the momentum push her mouth into me. I came so hard and yelled like I never had before, looking up and seeing this hot asian bitch in my pussy, while Jack was fucking her. It was getting blurry, and I pulled her face into my pussy as I started cumming again. As she was looking at me, she was cumming too. I couldn't tell if she was crying as she kept fingering me.

I pulled her up to me, and had her lay on top of me, kissing me on the couch, as our tits were pressed together. Jack came back, and had a condom and a bottle of lube. I grabbed his cock, and put it in my mouth, I tasted her on him. He pulled me off, and sat me on the couch, looking at the back, with my hands on the backrest, and started fucking me. Kari got under my crotch and licked me as he was fucking me. I leaned over her so I could lick her pussy too. It was soaking wet and on fire. I licked her cunt like a thirsty dog.

Jack paused, and I heard him put on a condom, and was putting on lube. I felt him push the tip of his prick against my asshole, and pushed out to open it up for him. He slowly pushed into me, as Kari licked my clit. I thought I was going to die. He kept pushing until I thought I would split, and then pulled back out slowly. He started moving in a very slow motion, pushed in, and just stayed there, flexing his cock inside my ass. I kept on cumming and Kari kept licking in and out of my pussy. Jack started moaning louder, Kari was whining out loud, and I pushed him out and tore off the condom, and he started fucking my pussy with Kari licking his cock as it went in and out. We were all moaning, and I could tell Jack was almost done. He started ramming my pussy harder and harder, and then froze as he came, squirting cum deep inside me. Kari pulled him out and started licking his cock clean, and he was howling out loud.

She pulled us together, and we all kissed together, tasting pussy and cum. I felt like I had run a marathon.

We calmed down, and asked her to sleep with us, if we could sleep, she laughed and said she would.

"You know, I didn't plan this. I was hoping to God the whole time I wasn't reading you wrong."

"Well, I wasn't sure myself, but it was something I've wanted my whole life. Thank you."

We went upstairs and put Jack in a pussy sandwich, and slept until ten in the morning.

The end.