Kari, Tiffany and Mistress Suzy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strokes and squeezes her two pert globes. They both stand high on her chest with no sag at all. The familiar touch brings both nipples to a stand. She continues the manipulation becoming more aggressive until she's pulling on them an inch or more away from her body. Her breasts swell with the stimulation and she feels the heat build between her legs. When she has them hard like she wants them it's now time to soap up between her thighs.

Two hands slide like lovers down her flat belly and soapy fingers slip between her thighs. One leg repositions to allow free access to the blood swollen lips guarding her vaginal entrance. It's a shower so first thing is cleanliness. Knowing fingers run between folds and across her diamond hard clit before sliding around her hips only to dive into her slippery ass crease causing a wholly different kind of excitement. Back to the front and a quick dip into her hidden treasure before she grabs for the shower head, but rinsing off is not on her mind.

With a twist she sets the flow on stream which she directs first to her hair. Suds flow freely sliding along curves and down her back before washing down the drain. Next she sprays moisturizing soap away luxuriating in the hat spray. The hard stream makes her skin tingle as she thinks how like a man's emission it feels. She directs the flow toward her aching pussy. All the touching and twisting and fingered teasing has pushed her to the edge. With just a little help from the shower head she can finally reach satisfaction. The hand wand turns upward as the stinging spray splashes against her stomach before finding its way to the target. The spray strikes her clit peeking out from its hood making her tremble in anticipation.

Then the hot stream finds its mark. It almost feels like it did on Sunday when they first pushed against her opening. The heat and pressure there make her ready and vulnerable. She doesn't wait any longer and pushes the shower head against her sex moving it until the powerful stream finds its way inside. It feels so good there that soon she rolls her hips trying for more penetration. The stimulation climbs as the pressure builds inside. She finds her clit with her free hand. Water pours down her legs after gushing back out of her pussy as she masturbates furiously. The resultant orgasm nearly knocks her from her feet. As the excitement fades she hurriedly finishes rinsing before shutting off the water.

Once again standing before the mirror naked she flinches at the unspoken accusation of harlotry in the reflective gaze. All her life she'd been told that only prostitutes and sluts spread themselves for fun and take pleasure from some other source than their husbands. Now she'd not only taken two men at once but she'd also self-gratified. The fading tingles of climax put the period to the shame filled eyes with any thought to Tiff or Suzy's culpability drowned in the hurricane of self-loathing.

Redressing in the same dingy skirt and blouse Kari hurries out. Uppermost in her thoughts is a plan to regain control over her life and dignity. The walk is moderate and she makes good time striding boldly as shortly she arrives at church. In desperation she lays hold of that ancient axiom; confession is good for the soul. Inside she feels the warm presence of spiritual community. The sanctuary is brightly lit this early spring evening. Many occupy pews communing with their spiritual father. To one side candles blink with each breath of air ignited in prayer for the departed. The sounds of fellowship echo faintly from the common areas.

Kari dips her fingers, advances, kneels and crosses herself before turning sharply to the right heading for the confessionals. In her mind she anticipates the unconditional empathy that accompanies the hearing and even looks forward to the penance that awaits her. She steps in and closes the door waiting for the panel to open signifying the confessional father is ready. At the sound of the wooden partition sliding she blurts the ritual phrase eager to begin.

With the priest's permission she continues. She starts with the conversation that began her ordeal confessing what she now believes was an immoral desire in her heart. The trauma of the past week subtly alters the way she sees her own thoughts so that she thinks she instigated the whole thing. With little difficulty she speaks of the training she endured going so far as to claim responsibility for tempting her roommates into this sin by her own wantonness. When she reaches the point in her narrative where she takes the two men she hesitates. Even now she can hardly believe that she acted so debased. Tears again stand in her eyes as she softly sobs.

The confessor gently clears his throat, "Take your time my child."

Kari gathers her courage and rushes through this next part unconsciously using the simplest though most obscene words like cock, fuck and cum. She doesn't withhold the fact that she begged for it even though she'd been manipulated. Taking a breath she finishes by recounting the verbal intimidation she has endured for three days accentuating how she has been aroused by it. Finished she pants catching her breath waiting for the customary judgment and benediction.

Like a sledgehammer to the spine the priest's words cut off her last hope.

"Your brazen and adulterous harlotry is not unknown to us," he begins. "We are a faith community of families with children and there is no place for a slut here. Begone you filthy whore and never return!"

If it were possible to hear a soul die that is the sound that is torn from Kari's throat as she bursts from the confessional. She races out of the only place she had expected to find solace. The priest's words replay in her mind crucifying her on the tree of her own shame. Without stopping or thinking she runs heedless through the streets until exhausted she collapses weeping.

Passersby whisper and point before moving on. When she has cried until there are no more tears to cry and the early spring evening chill is raising goose bumps she takes stock of her location. She is on the quad in front of the admin building. In the distance she can see warm lights in dorm windows. The light clothing is little defense against the chill.

"Hey aren't you that girl in the picture," a voice from the shadows speaks.

Kari searches for the source. Instinctively she knows which picture he means as two young men step into the weak light. "Yeah," she confirms.

They visibly steel themselves for the next part, "How...how about taking us on, too?"

Inside Kari is numb from the spiritual rejection, her self-esteem twisted. Less than a week ago she would have laughed at them thereby driving them away emotionally emasculated. Today, unaware that she is dancing to the machinations of her two roomies, she replies, "Sounds good, I'll do you both right here for fifty a piece." She's a whore, the priest said so, her friends say so, the other students say so and her conscience says so, and this is how whores behave she thinks.

"Fuck YEAH," they yell. "Where ya wanna go to do this?"

"Right here is good." Kari drops to her knees and quickly opens the first guys fly and fishes out his cock. Despite his boldness he didn't really believe that anything was going to happen so his penis is only partially erect. In a detached part of her mind Kari notices that he's only average at best, hardly long enough to reach where she needs to feel it. The act of stroking his inflating cock is having an equally arousing effect on her. The other boy pulls his own pud free for her to jack.

The hard concrete under her knees and the prospect of being seen sends a shiver through her spine. Finally given over to her secret desires she experiences a surge in her loins. She examines both cocks in an almost clinical fashion. Both are circumcised and smooth. One has a slight curve while the other points to the sky. Shy pops one in her mouth and delights in the wickedness of it all. For the next ten minutes she switches back and forth from one to the other sucking and licking. She practices deep throating though neither offers much difficulty. When she cups their balls they both groan in appreciation.

Neither is very experienced so it's small wonder that the oral treatment brings the Bent Dick Guy to the edge when Kari tongues his slit as she bobs on his stiffy. She feels him swell as his urgency overcomes his restraint. The first pulse hits the back of her throat so suddenly that she gags for a moment causing her to release his still spewing member. His remaining strings of cum strike her forehead and in her hair. She quickly catches his organ between her lips and draws the remaining beads of cream from his softening dick.

The cum on her face dripping from her brow heightens the heat she feels inside. Getting facialized in public and maybe caught has her pussy juicing so much she starts bouncing trying to squeeze her clit with her thighs to increase the excitement. The little button is practically buzzing. Afraid that the other guy isn't far from his climax also she stands and guides them to a nearby bench where she climbs onto her hands and knees. With her ass hanging off one end she flips her skirt up exposing her bare ass to the whistled appreciation of the young man.

As much as she would dearly love for him to eat her she knows he hasn't the stamina. She wiggles her hips encouragingly. When she feels him place both hands on her hips she turns her attention back to the flaccid member in front of her. She takes him back into her mouth as she marvels at how hot it made her to have him cum in her face. The way they just assumed that she would be willing to take them both on and her own willingness to accommodate them makes her hornier than she ever remembered being. Inside a small part of her wails in despair but she doesn't care anymore.

As the cock she craves pushes home she rocks back hard driving him as deep as possible. She means to encourage him to fuck her hard. He gets the hint. With a firm grip on each hip he starts banging her snatch for all he's worth. With each stroke he pulls free before slamming home. The sudden stop causes his semen heavy sac to smack against her engorged clit sparking mini orgasms. She'd scream if not for the cock in her mouth.

The spent penis ought to disgust her as she swirls her tongue around the sad thing. And it does which makes her all the more eager to fellate the thing. Every fiber of her cries out to be used. Behind her the inexperienced boy finally starts to get into the action. He rhetorically asks her if getting it bent over the bench is how she likes it while slapping her cheek not nearly hard enough and calling her a bitch. The humiliating treatment pushes her over the edge even though it is hardly demeaning at all. She squirms and bucks back pushing him deep. The frenzy is too much as he grips her tight enough to bruise and shoots a sticky stream into her young snatch.

The two young men stagger apart pulling their respective pricks from her willing body. Neither knows quite how to respond to what is now their greatest sexual escapade, and in Bent Dick Guy's case never equaled, of their young lives. Kari trembles as the orgasmic waves subside. Realizing that they just publicly screwed an anonymous woman in public hastily pull their jeans up while looking around guiltily. The second fellow pulls a five from his pocket and tosses the crumpled bill at Kari's soiled face.

"Here's a five for the ride, bitch," he sneers. His friend does the same as the two dash off before they can be recognized.

Kari takes her time. She savors the indignity of being used in public and paid pittance for the service. Slowly she stands and straightens her skirt. Kari now turns her step toward home with a casual evening stroll, her slut badge of honor worn proudly streaked from hair to chin.

By the time she covers the three blocks to the house semen has leaked from her pussy and has smeared her inner thighs. She doesn't mind because the sensation keeps her cunt afire. At the front door she pauses. Thoughts of how she came to this point sweep away her resolve and suddenly she trembles from fear. Inside Suzy is entertaining Jevon. Quietly opening the door, Kari enters. She tiptoes to her room where she closes the door.

*****

Thursday morning Suzy rolls out of bed at eight. Her first class isn't until ten so she is looking forward to a long hot shower after fucking Jevon. She hustled the handsome man out around three because, after all, she rooms with two women and it wouldn't do to have him scoping them out in their nightwear in the morning. She takes the three steps to the bathroom freezing a step inside. For a second she rewinds her memory to something unusual seen out of the corner of her eye.

From her bedroom the living room is visible and she is certain that there was something in there. Suzy steps back into the hall. The sight is powerful with victory. She smiles and walks into the room. Inside she wants to crow like Peter Pan. Instead she stands waiting for a proper greeting.

Kari is kneeling naked in presentation position facing the hall in order to see Suzy as soon as she leaves her room. The collar with coffee grounds and bits of egg hanging from it is around her neck. Dried cum steaks her face and inner thighs, tears stream openly down her cheeks.

In a firm voice that falters only once Kari submits, "Mistress Suzy, your property needs you to fix her trouble. This Cunt has fornicated without your permission. The evidence of her misbehavior is still on her. Please punish her so that she may learn obedience."

12