Karing for Kitty Ch. 00

Story Info
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream...
1.9k words
3.77
4.7k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I would like to welcome you to this little corner of my mind. It currently is occupied by the characters in this story and they are constantly on my ass to get this story written. Currently some 250,000 words are penned with an unknown amount remaining. I know I should know how much more there is to write, but honestly I have no idea. They won't tell me!

I will try to add a chapter once a week. Though the realities of working and life will have some effect upon what is actually achieved. And since I currently have no one to edit and provide feedback I hope you remain patient. If you are interested in editing or have suggestions (positive in nature or constructive at heart) I would love to hear from you.

So thank you, please enjoy and have a wonderful read.

*****

Karing for Kitty

Prologue

Last night, I had a dream...

...I was running as I laughed. My feet propelled me across wide green lawns as fast as they could. Every now and then I would look over my shoulder and see them. They were chasing me. They were always chasing me in my dream. I mean, it had to be a dream. Right?

Their impossibly huge, umm, well...,

...Cocks..., kept most of them from running really fast. But they could still catch me if I wasn't careful.

I really am sorry, I don't mean to be crude in my descriptions. But truthfully, there are some male members that can only be describes as...well...a Cock.

They didn't start off as Cocks though. When they started chasing me the size of their...manhood...varied, as diverse and curious as any given group of men might be. Long, short, fat, thin and all the variations of those traits mixed together. Lefties, righties, some with thin narrow tips and some with...well...you get the idea. Lots and lots of variety, but really just dicks. Or penises, or willies, or whatever pet name might be most appropriate.

Oh hell, anyway, the men themselves were rather short. I'm only 5'4" tall and most of the men that chased me were at least two inches shorter than I. Though they all were very stocky with barrel chests and thick arms and legs. Their muscles were very evident, and I never once thought of any of them as overweight or out of shape. In fact...I found all of them incredibly sexy.

For men they had really gorgeous faces, with long hair that off set their skin colors perfectly. Imagine Fabio, but not THE FABIO. Only shorter, like a dwarf or an elf. So like a littler Fabio.

Their skin tone ranged from the palest white to the deepest true black, with every shade imaginable in between.

Perhaps the easiest way to describe what I was seeing to you, at least in regards to the color hues, is to tell you about the Gardener.

At least, that's the name I have given him. I don't really think he is a gardener, mostly due to the fact that I have never seen him do anything other than chase after me. His skin was a bright green. Just like the green grass when the sun is at its highest on a hot summer day. His hair was golden, and shimmered as he ran. His locks curling around his shoulders as the wind blew them lightly. Dark evergreen eyes pierced out at me, though never in a menacing way. His smile was perfect, straight teeth that were impossibly white, always showed in a true grin.

So imagine an all green little Fabio with beautiful golden hair, green eyes and brilliant white teeth.

The most remarkable feature of the Gardener though was his penis. He was one of the few that I might have said had a dick or a penis at the start of the chase. His was not really long, maybe six or seven inches at most, and thin.

I don't mean thin as in, "oh look...he's pointing a finger at me..."

I mean thin, as in, "oh look...a coffee swizzle..."

And wouldn't it be just my luck...no coffee!

I'm only telling you about him though because he is really quit dangerous. Of all the men chasing me he had several big advantages. First of all, his skin color allowed him to blend in with the tall grass as he tries to ambush me.

And truthfully he had come really close on several occasions.

He was also fairly tall, a few inches more than I, and it seemed that the increase was all in his legs. He more than looked fast, he was fast. But I was faster.

You see, as the chase went longer and longer...well so did the, um...penis. It would grow and grow, both in length and girth, some of them becoming so huge that the man it belonged to had to somehow carry the thing as he tried to run after me.

It really could become some kind of penalty for them not catching me, or was it some kind of reward for me not being caught? I'm not really sure on that. But let's just say that I am very grateful that my breasts aren't afflicted with the same growth condition.

The Gardner though was truly unique. Since he started from such modest beginnings he simply pulled his penis around his waist. He did have to always keep something of a hold of it though, that way he could "wrap" it as it grew.

I'm pretty sure I have seen it wrapped all the way abound his torso at least a few times. But even at that incredible length it was still no fatter than a healthy summer sausage. Though I have only seen him that thick only once, usually by the time I have evaded him, his penis is about the thickness of a garden hose, and probably similar in length also. Hence why I call him "the Gardener", along with his stunning green color I mean.

My favorite is the one I call the Chocolate Mocha Man. Oh my, his color was rich and creamy. I could only imagine how he would taste. I really was tempted so see if he tasted like warm milk chocolate.

My eyes couldn't get enough of looking at all this beautiful, naked, male eye candy. But if you really think out it, some of those colors and hues were quite stunning.

But I knew in my heart I had to run, I had to evade them no matter what. If I didn't then the chase would be over, and I wouldn't find my love. I knew he was here, he was always here when I was being chased

I could hear him clearly, his laughter filling me from everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. He had the most charming laugh. Not nasally or high pitched, but full and rich. His laugh came from somewhere deep in his belly and it tended to shake his whole body. The kind of laugh I would imagine Santa Claus would have. His laugh was contagious and I couldn't help but laugh too.

My love laughed again, his laughter echoing around me. I giggled and waved at the naked men chasing me, then turning I would run as fast as I could. Farther and farther I ran, trying to find him. I wasn't afraid of the men that chased me. I mean maybe I would be if they caught me, but I was getting faster.

Some of the men seemed to be having a difficult time running at all now. As they ran, their Cocks would flop and hit their leg, then bounce up and smack them in the face. When this would happen I would erupt in uncontrollable laughter as I gasped for air. But somehow I kept running.

I had to reach my love, I knew he was here somewhere. I tried to head towards his laugh but it seemed to come from all around me. I turned every way listening. He laughed again, and then I heard a different sound. The sound of a tiny bell. Just a faint "ding...ding" reached my ears.

I squealed in delight, he had a bell! I just knew it. He was ringing it so I could find him. I took off toward the sound. Several of the naked men must have heard it too and rushed to block my path. I dodged and weaved, avoiding their attempts to grab me. Leaving them frustrated as their fingers only found the slick silk of my night gown.

With just one naked man left to avoid, I picked a path around him. He moved to cut me off. Or rather he tried to. He was going to jump into my path, catching me for sure. But his Cock was huge, it hung all the way to the ground beneath him.

Somehow though he was half standing on it, so when he went to move, well, he couldn't. He kept trying though. Tugging against himself as hard as he could. The harder he tugged harder I laughed, until I fell to the ground in fits of laughter as tears streamed down my face.

The naked man looked at me, and then looked down, seeing himself standing on his own Cock. When he looked up he had a huge grin and was laughing with me. He took his foot off of his Cock, then reached down and grabbed it with both hands. Giving a mighty heave he threw it over his shoulder. I leapt to my feet as quick as I could, the chase was back on.

My loves bell drew me nearer, the naked man grew closer and closer. I wasn't afraid though. I knew my love would save me if I lost the game. He always did, though I was sure I had never lost before.

There he was, my heart leapt with joy as I saw him, just up on top of the next gentle hill.

"BRAD..." I screamed, drawing his eyes to me, his grin seeming to become wider as I drew nearer.

I tried to run faster, evading my pursuer. Dodging and twisting as much as I could.

I was there! I leapt for Brad, his arms opened wide to catch me, his laughter filling me completely. Just as he almost caught me, just as my fingertips almost touched him, I felt it...

...A tiny light tap on the tip of my tiniest little toe...

Tears sprang to my eyes as my love vanished in a flash.

My mind was in a panic.

"How could I let this happen?"

"How will I ever find Brad again?"

I knew that looking around for Brad would be fruitless, he was gone. As soon as I had lost the chase he had vanished.

Have you ever walked thru a ghost? Not the faint feeling of a ghost, mind you, but the actual misty shape that mimics their image perfectly. Well maybe I haven't either. But falling thru the empty space that Brad had just occupied was close. At least as close to what happened as I can describe.

I lay on the grass very still, curled into a tiny ball, my breathing was fast and ragged from all my running. The night gown had twisted around my legs, wrapping around me like a long silk snake. The naked man approached me slowly. As he drew closer my fear rose, unsure of his intentions now that he had caught me. I watched as he struggled under the weight of his huge cock. Although it was shrinking fairly rapidly it was still quite large, so it was still some work for him to walk.

I watched him carefully as he leaned down towards me, when our eyes met, he smiled then broke into a huge grin...

"You're IT" he said...