Karing for Kitty Ch. 02

Story Info
Oh what a day...
6.9k words
4.25
4.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should really start by telling you a tiny bit about myself. I usually forget to do that. I just assume that whoever I'm talking to already has the required information about me. Not that I'm famous or anything. It's just that, well, I usually only talk to people I have known for a long time.

I'm not reclusive, in fact I'm quite the opposite.

My grandmother said once that I was sheltered. I went from the protection, guidance and safety of her home to the chaos of a very conservative sorority at N.Y.U.

My sophomore year I met Brad, fell in love, got married, we bought a house, Brad got a big promotion, we had kids, we bought a bigger house, Brad got another promotion and partnership, we built our dream house...and lived happily ever after...in that big house all alone.

Oh dear, look at me. I'm only a few seconds in and already blabbering like an idiot. I do that from time to time, though usually only when I'm upset or nervous. My mouth just starts to say whatever little thought flitters thru my mind.

Let me start over, my name is Glenda Rebecca Lawson, though my friends just call me "Glen". I'm 45, married and have three of the most wonderful children.

My husband, Brad, says that I am a classic beauty. Though I have come to learn that the word "classic" doesn't always mean what you hope it means. Sometimes it just means old.

I am...a redhead.

There I said it...even though I hate it.

Okay so maybe hate is too strong a word, but I really do strongly dislike it though.

Pale skin that never really tans no matter that I try to get as much sun as I can. Dark auburn hair that will never have a truly good hair day, and don't get me started about morning hair. Oh and please...dye it a different color?

Really?

I do have my grandmother's eyes though, bright green with just a hint of hazel. Brad says they go darker when I'm angry or...well...in to what he's doing to me. But I can't see them so we will just take his word for that part.

Since I stayed at home and raised the baby's, I was able to devote time to working on how I looked. After watching me try or buy just about every type of fad diet or new weight loss machine, Brad finally took charge. He hired me a personal trainer, three times a week she would torture me until I would drop from exhaustion.

In between the torture sessions I kept up a steady diet of swimming, yoga and aerobics. Though I would have kept up the swimming, even if I wasn't trying to lose weight, or tone up my figure.

Why?

Vanity mostly I think.

OK, well maybe that's not the most honest answer.

I wanted Brad. Not just in the sense of our marriage. But in the deepest meaning of the word "want".

You see, when the kids were little life was incredibly busy. Three baby's spanning four years can keep any woman busy, and mine did. But now...they're all grown up, well for the most part. Now between their college classes, jobs or just spending time with friends...well anyway, I don't get to spend time with them anymore.

Once I had total freedom, it hit me.

I was all alone.

Sure Brad came home as often as he could, but without the activities that the kids would involve us in, well there was just not a lot of reasons to actually spend time together. When he was home he would stay cooped up in his office, paying much more attention to his work than me.

So I decided...fine!

I was going to make it impossible for him to ignore me. I was going to make myself over and get back to that slim sexy redhead that he chased after in college.

I wanted him to do everything I could to make every single business trip as short and as painful as possible, for him anyway.

I wanted him to want me too.

For a time I thought that I had pulled it off. I actually was able to wear the same clothing size as I had in college, a size 2 if you must know. But the best was that all the hours of stretching and toning had a definite effect on Brad and our marriage. Brad became almost as attentive and determined to catch me as when we were in college. His business trips became shorter, and twice he cut the trip short and surprised me by coming home early unannounced.

We were even thinking of taking a vacation for the first time since Brad went to work for an investment bank. Well one without any of the kids with us. A real "ADULT" vacation. Though I was pretty sure that Brad's and my ideas about what that would actually entail differed.

I really thought we were happy...I really thought everything would be fine.

But like everything that goes up...we came back down.

I'm not really sure what happened. Or why, and whenever I tried to talk to Brad about things he would just tell me that "work was really chaotic due to the economy", or some such thing anyway. The trips became longer, with more extensions at the last minute. We even postponed our vacation "indefinitely."

I didn't argue...much. He was always sweet and apologetic, and truthfully I knew he was disappointed. So I supported him, like I always have, trying to remain upbeat and happy whenever he was home.

Brad had a huge amount of responsibility. He was a managing partner for one of the largest investment banks in the U.S. Though for the past ten years he has spent most of his time working with foreign governments. I'm not really sure what all he did, but whatever it was, his hard work and sacrifices had made us wealthy.

So I never really could complain.

Honestly it has been wonderful. The marriage, the kids...even our home has been perfect in almost every way.

Then six months ago everything changed.

I remember every detail of that day. Who wouldn't? This day for me, was the iceberg, slicing thru the steel of the mighty Titanic that was my life. What follows is the slow but fatal events that bring me to today...adrift without a lifeboat...

...I had missed a call again. The annoying beeping was coming from my phones voicemail alert...

Glancing at the clock beside my bed, my mind registered nine a.m. I groaned and buried my head under my pillows. I reached for the cell phone, letting my fingers search for it on the night stand. Finally finding it, I brought it under the pillows with me so that I could listen to the message.

The call was from Brad. We usually talked every day at around ten a.m. my time. He was something like twelve or thirteen hours different so that meant it was night there when it was day time here. This trip had been particularly hard though.

When we had actually talked the other day he had sounded exhausted.

Then I had begged him to come home, "let's take a vacation" I pleaded.

He finally let me win the argument after a few minutes and a few of my tears. I missed him so much that I ached. He was going into his second month away from home now, trying to wrap up some big deal.

I listened to the message he had left just a few minutes ago. My eyes tearing up as I heard his words. He really sounded down and tired. I had heard this type of message so many times that I was sick of it though.

I pressed the return call selection on my phone before the message was even done. I wanted him home, I needed him home. There was no way that he was going to stay there any longer than necessary. No way in hell.

His phone rang in my ears, after six rings it went to his voice mail.

"Hi baby, sorry I missed you. I was asleep. Honey you promised you'd be home this weekend. I need you home please. I love you, call me as soon as you get this...bye" I said softly into his messenger.

I didn't know why he hadn't answered.

"Probably in the shower" I thought.

But other images flashed thru my mind. Images of gorgeous women with Brad at some fancy party. The raw jealousy I felt brought me to tears.

I cried myself back to sleep...

My dreams have always been quite vivid. I saw Brad dancing and laughing with all the very pretty women at a party. They threw themselves at him, sometimes he acted as if he was above all the debauchery. Only to dive in with them, once they began to beg him of course.

There was no limit to what he wouldn't do in my dreams. I know, I watched everything he did.

I slept another hour...

When I woke up there was bright sunlight streaming in thru the open windows of my bedroom. Not wanting to repeat any of my recent dream I decided it was time to start my day.

I went into my bathroom and started the water filling my tub. It usually took a while and I hated standing in there while it filled. The entire bathroom was my idea, though Brad had insisted that we really make it my "dream" bathroom.

I really just wanted one of those large clam shell tubs, the kind that has the jets and can double as a whirlpool bath. Brad insisted that we get it custom built. When it was finished he joked that it was nice to have a tub that the whole family can spend time in, AT THE SAME TIME!

But as over the top as it is, I really loved it!

He also had one entire wall of the bathroom mirrored, personally I liked seeing myself, but not that much. I have even scared myself a few times when I would just catch my own reflection out of the corner of my eye. This is a big house and I am usually here all alone. So unexpectedly seeing someone looking back at me would give me a fright now and then.

I decided to enjoy the sun for a little while, while I waited.

The sun was my best friend when my spirits were down. Still naked, I walked out onto the veranda to soak up the bright sunlight. I always slept naked, night clothes would only fight with me in my sleep, so I stopped wearing them when I was in my teens. And since there was no one here normally, except me of course, "why bother" I reasoned.

I laid out on one of the many sunning chairs I had just outside my bedroom on this end of the veranda. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I hated being alone. I hated waiting for Brad to come home. It had been almost a month since he was home last and I was getting seriously depressed thinking about it.

"Gone one more month..." is what he had said.

He didn't even sound upset, just...factual.

"Sorry I won't be home this weekend...blah, blah, blah."

I let my mind drift as I soaked up the morning sun. But try as I might, I couldn't push the grey cloud that had settled over me away.

Resigning myself to my fate, I walked back into my bathroom.

Sitting on the edge of the spacious tub, I let the water cascade over my toes. I really thought that we had gotten thru the hardest part, this setback though really caught me by surprise.

I felt my frustration deepen.

"What the hell else am I supposed to do?"

For a long time I had wondered if Brad might be having an affair. But there was just never any evidence, other than his long absences due to work.

"Was it still me?" I wondered. Honestly the only thing I could blame for him not wanting me...well...was me.

Right?

I stood up in the tub, looking at my naked body in the full wall mirror behind the tub. Brad had insisted on the mirror, back when he still looked at me.

I slowly took in the image.

My long auburn hair cascaded over my shoulders. It was naturally curly, though it usually was unruly until I spent at least an hour teasing out the tangles.

Turning I looked at every curve I could. My tummy still looked flat. And although I wasn't large breasted, a modest 34b, what I did have was still firm enough to stand on their own. Thanks to the three or four days a week of working out and swimming.

Trying to use the wall and vanity mirror to see all of my rear, I decided it seemed to be the right shape and size for my legs.

At 5'4" everything seemed to be in the right proportion...well I didn't have any bumps or bulges that didn't belong anyway. At least I thought so.

Smiling, I looked at my body again. Slowly I let my fingers glide over my skin. Soft and smooth with just a hint of a nice even tan.

"No tan lines here" I thought.

Sunning naked was a luxury of living on the estate, high hedges and privacy fences secluded the yard. Unless one was approaching on a boat, and then of course, I would hear the motor.

I watched as my fingers caressed my neck. My fingertips barely grazed my skin. I watched as if I was watching someone else's fingers move over me. Slowly I let them travel to my breasts.

I remembered when they had been called perky. I brushed my nipples lightly, tender and hard, quite aroused by my touch. The cool breeze from the open bathroom bay window played across them, raising tiny goose bumps on my skin.

A slight tug made me gasp slightly. My fingers pinched and rubbed each nipple, imitating how Brad used to tease them. I used to love how he suckled them, licking and fondling them like a newborn.

As I watched, my fingers traveled lower. Down over my stomach, along the curve of my hips to the tiny patch of soft hair trimmed in a triangle.

Brad used to call it his "strawberry patch".

I let my fingers twine thru my pubic hair. I watched as my fingers twisted and tugged at it, watching the result as if I was watching someone else. I could feel my clit harden as it peeked out from under its hood, seeming to seek some attention of its own.

How easily my fingertip glided over it, tracing a determined path over it, straight to the source of heat and wetness.

I shuddered at the contact, the cool breeze chilling me even more as my body heat rose dramatically.

I sighed, so wanting to let go and enjoy what I was feeling, but I already knew this wasn't what I wanted. I didn't just want sexual release. I wanted Brad. I wanted to feel him, to make love to him. I needed him to make love with me like we used to.

I could see him clearly in my mind. How he would always have a slightly amazed look on his face. Like he couldn't believe that he could make me feel that special way.

I had the image of his beautiful face fill my mind. Strong and manly with a charming smile and deep blue eyes. His blonde hair a little unruly as it teased across his eyes.

I smiled as I let my "eyes" see him, letting my fingers tease and caress wherever they wanted. Just as I felt the hint of an orgasm tease me I realized,

...Brad has brown eyes...

I really was a little shocked that my "fantasy" had been interrupted by this realization. So much so, that I wasn't even a tiny bit upset about losing the faint start of an orgasm. I slowly eased into the water, relaxing against the side of the tub.

I stared at the bubbles that populated the surface of the bath water, as if one of them would burst and reveal the identity of this mystery man.

"Who was that face?" I asked them, but none of the bubbles answered.

I knew it, but I couldn't recall a name.

"Maybe he was one of the yard helpers?" I asked, trying a different tactic to perhaps tease out some kind of response. But again the bubbles kept their secrets.

He for sure was young. As I tried to place him my eyes fell on the framed photos on my vanity. Three beautiful children, all grown up in the pictures, smiling at me. Each one was so full of life and promise.

My beautiful daughter Michelle, and my two handsome sons Thomas and Sammy.

The photos, taken almost two years ago, usually had the effect of making me feel old. But now as I looked at Sammy, those gorgeous blue eyes came to mind.

"It was one of his friends" I just knew it.

"Perhaps I could call Sammy and ask him" I actually thought.

Then the absurdity of the suggestion hit me.

Oh how I could hear the whole conversation now...

"Hello Sammy dear, it's your mother."

"Yes dear I am fine. And you?"

"Good to hear"

"Now Sammy I just had a quick question"

"Well dear, do you recall that gorgeous blonde friend of yours?"

"Yes the young man with the blue eyes dear, I know his name started with a "C" but my dreadful memory has me quite at a loss"...sigh

"I've tried and tried but nothing seems to fit. The one that feels right is "Cock" but I can't very well go about calling him that all the time, now can I?"...hahaha

"Clayton?"..."really?"

"Oh thank you dear, I do remember now. There I was trying to remember, I knew it started with a "C" and you have saved me"... (Gushing praise for such a smart boy)

"I was all prepared to call him "Cock" because of my dreadful memory"...giggle

"Yes dear, you've been a big help"

"Could you please ring and have him call me?"

"Well yes it's very important"

"Okay dear, very busy here have to get ready, love you too, call me soon."...pretending I do anything at all that's important.

..."Oh sure Glen, that's just how it would go" I thought as I giggled.

It felt good to laugh. It felt good to think about happier times.

I loved remembering those ten days, they really had been the highlight of a rather dreary spring last year.

I really have tried to always be the "good wife". But a dozen young viral men will surely test a girls resolve. No matter her age, or how married she is.

I slid lower into the tub, as low as I dared. My nose was just above the soft bubbles. The hot water was doing wonders on easing my tension. I smiled as I let the memories wash over me...

Then it clicked, every tiny detail came back.

Sammy had decided that his first Spring Break from college would be spent here with me. Well, here with me and some dozen of his closest friends. We had known he was home sick, even though he was going to school in the city. His class schedule and other activities made it virtually impossible for him to dash home whenever he wanted. And no matter what he says, he is still my baby and I knew he missed being home with me.

He was doing well at N.Y.U., even getting pledged to a high profile sorority, all on his own merit and talents. Quite a feat as a freshman, I am told.

Sammy had somehow convinced some of his sorority brothers that a vacation in the Hamptons was the ideal spring break. Of course I found out after they had arrived at the East Hampton airport and called for a ride to our home.

Like usual, Sammy waited to the last minute to appraise me of his plans.

"Of course it's fine..." I replied, conjuring up my sweetest motherly voice, hoping to ease any concerns.

"Fill the house with your sweaty friends, noise and filth. Who needs a big quiet house all to herself?" I teased.

When they finally arrived I met them in the foyer. Young and viral, they filled the air with their energy and arrogance. Each supremely confident, as only young men can be.

Then He had walked in. His eyes alight with delight. He seemed in awe of the house, turning to see its charms, trying to take in as much as he could.

His eyes scanned every surface, dancing with delight as he appraised every fine feature.

Sammy called to him, "Clayton."

He turned and stared, his eyes fixed firmly on mine. The deepest blue eyes I had ever seen held me, his smile widened to a pure grin.

As he stepped to me he took my hand in his. Bowing deeply he pressed my fingertips to his lips as he kissed lightly. Lingering only briefly with the slightest brush of his lips.

He rose, glancing at Sammy as he spoke, "Dude, your mom is totally FABB" he whispered.

Sammy laughed as he grabbed his friends arm, forcing him to release my hand or pull me with him.

"Don't be a shit..." Sammy hissed, though his smile never faltered as he pushed his friend further from me.

I was in a slight state of shock. Feeling dizzy and out of breath it took me a moment to regain my composure. I could feel my blush rising, even though nothing overtly sexual had occurred. There was just something about him that immediately had me fantasizing about his lips caressing other parts of my body.

As Sammy tried to get everyone organized, I tried to regain my composure and my voice.

Taking a deep breathe, I held it, then released it slowly. Feeling somewhat calmer, I retreated up the stairway a few steps. When I turned and looked out over the sea of young man flesh it seemed that I had their undivided attention.

12