Karishma's Seduction

Story Info
My wife pleases me.
817 words
3.27
12.8k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk into the room, your eyes move slowly up and down my silhouette. You can't tell what I'm wearing, but you know it can't be much. As I near the bed, the candlelight reveals me to you. You were right; a black lace corset, matching thong and thigh highs: your favorite.

I gingerly set one high heel clad foot onto the bed and your eyes widened. The thong was even better than you imagined; it was the crotch-less pair. You reach out to touch, but I back away, smirking at you. You immediately grin back and get up to start chasing me. "whoa big boy" I tease as I push you back onto the bed.

I put my lips near yours, then pull away at the last second. You grab my face to force me to kiss you, but I win the fight and get away. "stop teasing" you whimper. I look over my shoulder at you and slowly bend over to take off my shoe.

You can't handle this tantalizing view so you reach out and grab my ass. This time I don't pull away; I moan in anticipation. I kick off the second shoe and tackle you onto your back, hungrily kissing you. You can tell my breathing has already increased, but you don't know I'm already wet for you.

You want to be deep inside me, but you know I want more first. You reach down to slide your finger inside me and I arc my back to meet you. "oh god" I moan. You slide another one in and I grab your arm in urgency. Your pinky starts to wander and I moan with delight. "rub it" I whisper and you are happy to obey.

Soon my anus is the focus of your concentration. I can't get enough and am already to explode, except you keep taking me to the brink and then backing off. "quit... fucking... teasing... me" I pant.

But then you completely stop, and grin, and roll onto your back with a sigh. "Oh no you fucking don't" I grasp your shoulder and pull you back on top of me, simultaneously thrusting my tongue into your mouth. I know you can't hold out on me too much longer so I let my hand saunter lower... and lower.

I can't help but let a moan escape my lips as soon as I have your cock in my hand. "I need you now" I whisper between staggered breaths. You grab my hands and pin them to the bed above my head. Using your teeth, you untie the corset and pull it down to expose my full breasts. Fervently you take my breast into your mouth, it is too much for me and I scream out in pleasure "fuck me"

I hadn't even finished the words before I felt you enter me, oh so deep. Already at the brink of heaven, I'm ready, but holding back, making you work. You know I'm almost there and throw my feet over your head, thrusting deeper and deeper into me. I can't stop swearing and know I can't hold out much longer.

"Oh I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." My toes curl, my fists clench, my back arcs, my eyes close. Sigh

You immediately pull me on top of you and I am just as eager to please you. My breasts bounce up and down with each of my thrusts, you join in and I'm almost ready to explode again. "fuck! I'm gonna cum again" you grin and start going faster, and faster... I can't hold out and scream out with pleasure at my release.

Impatiently you pick me up while we were still joined and sat down at the edge of the bed. Excitedly I spun around. This was my favorite. I leaned forward so you could play with my anus. "stick it in" I whisper as I gain momentum. Faster and faster I go until I can hardly take it. "I want you to cum with me this time"

I stand up and throw myself onto the bed, pulling you along with me. You don't miss a beat before thrusting your being deep within me again. I moan and scream your name. You know you are close so you go faster, and harder... "cum with me baby" I murmur. You feel it coming and pull out to move up and straddle my stomach. My mouth is already open, waiting for your cock to enter it. As it enters, I can feel it throbbing; you are moaning but I'm floating away into my own oblivion as I explode yet again. You only add to my bliss by joining me with your own eruption into my mouth and onto my face. As I fall back to the bed, I sigh with fulfillment and lick my lips.