Karlyn

Story Info
18-year-old gives herself her first orgasm.
1.8k words
4.29
159k
20
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisexplicit
bisexplicit
101 Followers

A sex shop was not a place that Karlyn would normally be in. In fact, this was her first time inside of one. Her imagination had painted a nervous, dark picture of a poorly lit room, filled with haggard old men and cheap pornographic films. Much to her surprise, the establishment, aside from it's slightly risqué name, appeared to be much like any other store. Its products, displayed tidily on shelves, mostly didn't warrant a second-glance. Karlyn walked rapidly over to a wall displaying various vibrators. Attempting to a hide a blush, Karlyn reached for a small, red vibrator. Not knowing anything about what she was purchasing she decided that that toy would be as good as any. Karlyn, after a moment of hesitation and a flush of embarrassment, approached the counter.

Karlyn, despite the stores respectable appearance, did not feel like lingering. The two other couples and a single man, the store's patrons, made her feel slightly nervous, despite their overall aura of normality. Karlyn worried someone might recognize her. After her purchase was paid for, and well concealed inside a plastic bag, which was then put into her purse after a second of thought, she exited the shop. Her slight paranoia made her glance from side to side, checking to see if someone had seen her. Getting into her car, she breathed a sigh of relief. She had done it.

After driving home, she entered her house, and without a greeting to her parents, ran upstairs to her room. After closing and locking her door, turning on her radio, closing the blinds, and dimming the lights, she finally felt safe to take out her toy. She stripped the packaging off. It was probably only five inches long, at most, and rather thin. She turned the dial at the end of the vibrator and nothing happened. She looked down at the little thing, wondering what was wrong. Confused, she hit the toy, and then laughed at her own stupidity.

"Batteries not included." She read to herself. Karlyn rummaged through desk drawer and found two AA batteries. After unscrewing the top, and then inserting the batteries into the device, she found that the toy sprang to life. She dropped it for a moment, almost afraid. Picking it up again, she held the toy for a moment. It vibrated softly against her hand. She turned the toy off, not willing to try it out yet, and placed it in her underwear drawer.

Karlyn sat on her bed, and hummed along with a song on the radio. She tried to think of something else, anything else, but it was too distracting. She had this forbidden object just sitting in her drawer. It was currently underneath a pair of her silky panties. She began to chew on her fingernail. It was a bad habit, but when she was nervous, it just happened.

"Should I try it out?" Karlyn whispered. For Karlyn, this was much more than just trying out some new toy. Karlyn was a virgin in as many ways as you can think of. At eighteen, her sexual experience was limited to light kissing. And, what was even more unusual was that Karlyn had never given herself pleasure, either, at least not entirely. Of course she had touched herself before, but her fingers couldn't seem to bring her to an orgasm, despite how hard she tried. Feeling frustrated, she had confidentially revealed her inexperience and her inability to a close friend. The discussion that followed had prompted her to make this purchase that was now causing her so much agony and indecision.

She knew that she wanted to use the new toy, because she had only gotten up the courage to go to that store after she was in the middle of another frustrating masturbation session. Her wetness was still coating her panties then. Her nipples still ached with a desperate need to be touched. She squirmed a little, and berated herself for being so scared.

"Why should you be so nervous to do something that will feel so good?" She questioned herself. "Just take off all your clothes, and do it already." She said, sternly. Yet, she ignored her own command, and continued to mull over what to do. Finally, she decided to start slow.

Karlyn went and stood in front of her full length mirror. She had always loved her own body, and perhaps that's why she had never wanted to give it to anyone else. Her light brown hair framed her face well, and contrasted nicely with her bright blue eyes. Her lips were soft and exemplified her beauty whenever she smiled. After admiring herself, she began to undress, and soon her shirt and bra had fallen to the floor. Her breasts were a full beautiful soft cream color and topped with cute little pink nipples. She ran her hands over her breasts, down her stomach. She unzipped her pants, and pulled them down to the floor. She smiled at herself, as she stood, free of all clothing, except a cute little pair of panties. She didn't feel that that it was wrong to enjoy her body or to enjoy looking at it, after all, she figured, it was hers.

She hooked her thumbs into her panties, and gently teased the pair downwards. After kicking them off, and to the side, she began to feel a little nervous again.

"What if someone found out somehow? What if someone knew that I had something so...so wrong...so very bad...so dirty..." She blushed as she said those things to herself. As embarrassed as she would be if someone found out, the idea that she was doing something that could be considered taboo was erotic in itself. In fact, she always secretly had loved the idea of being dirty. Despite her purity, she really wanted to be naughty. "So naughty..." she whispered.

She went back over to her bed, where her new toy awaited her. Karlyn picked up the still foreign object, timidly. Sitting on her bed, cross-legged, Karlyn, once again, spoke softly to herself.

"You know you want to do it, Karlyn. And its okay, you can do it. You can be a bad girl, Karlyn. Be a bad girl like you've always wanted to be..."

Karlyn picked up her plaything, determined. Turning it on its lowest setting, Karlyn began by touching the vibrating toy to her nipple. She gasped at the unfamiliar sensation, and momentarily took the vibrator away from the protruding crinkled nub. But, her nipple ached for the return of the toy; it already yearned for that lost sensation. So, Karlyn returned the vibrator to her nipple, allowing the sensations to radiate through her breasts and through her whole body.

Soft whimpers escaped from her lips as her instincts began to take over. The vibrations no longer seemed satisfying enough on her nipples, and she knew that she yearned to feel them between her legs. But, there was a moment of indecision, in order for the vibrator to reach her pussy; she must go without on her breasts.

She sighed, removing it from her nipple, and quickly replaced the touch of her hand for the gentle vibrations of the toy. Moving the plaything down between her thighs, she let the gently pulses caress her thighs, as her hand continued to lightly pinch her nipple. Karlyn moaned as she let the new object explore the folds in between her legs. As it ran up and down the length of her slit, Karlyn eyes closed. With each quiver of the toy she could feel herself being pushed to a place she had never been before.

"You're such a bad girl, Karlyn," she said softly. "Such a bad girl, but you love it, don't you? You love being so naughty..." Her moans increased as she spoke. She had led the toy to her clit, and, as the vibrator softly hummed against it, her body began to tremble. She knew that now was the time to push the toy inside of her. Every fiber of her being cried out for the fullness that it would bring her.

Karlyn placed the toy at her opening. She knew that it could be painful, and she knew that she would be tight, but she needed it, she wanted it, so very badly. Ever so slowly she slid the small red object into her, while it continued to pulsate.

When it was fully inside of her, it hurt a little, there was no denying that, but having expected it, she simply waited for the pain to subside. But, even before she felt completely comfortable with having the foreign object inside of her pussy, she began to feel a twinkling of pleasure. Karlyn knew she was still a virgin, but it still excited her to know that she had successfully put her first "cock" inside of her. And, even if the object inside of her wasn't a real penis, her body was certainly reacting to the feeling. Her hips began gyrate, and then take up a steady rocking motion. Soon, her sex began to ache with desire. It needed more than a stationary object; it desperately needed movement.

Karlyn began to slowly and gently move the toy in and out of her soaking pussy while her hips began to mimic the vibrator's movements. Soon, Karlyn's moans began to increase in volume as her pace quickened. The radio covered not only her whimpers of ecstasy, but also the sounds of her slippery wetness when it met the hard, thrusts of the vibrator. Karlyn squirmed in delight as she increased the intensity at which she fucked herself. With her legs spread open wide, one hand clutching her breast, and another moving in and out of herself, rapidly, Karlyn was a picture of wanton desire and sexuality.

Karlyn's muscles began to tense. An unfamiliar feeling began bubbling deep inside of her. Her hand, seemingly with a mind of its own, flew from her breast to her clit, to help ease the growing ache that she felt. With her fingers dancing gracefully over her clit, and her hand keeping hard, steady paces of momentum, the bubbling seemed to increase. Soon, she felt she might just boil over.

And she did. With a burst of enthusiasm, her efforts doubled, and soon she hit her peak. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her toes curled. Her muscles contracted. Her moans became screams. And her pussy gushed out a new flow of wetness, bathing both of her hands.

Her screams became pants as she slowly came down. She could feel her whole body tingling from the residual effects. Her eyes slowly opened, and she turned off the vibrating toy, but left it inside of her. It was an amazing first orgasm, and she knew, already, that she loved what had just occurred. And she also knew, for certain, that she was so glad that she bought herself that new toy.

bisexplicit
bisexplicit
101 Followers