Karma

Story Info
White office girl plays tricks, but get dicked by Blacks.
4k words
4.21
182.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

I work as a secretary for an advertising agency in an office with 22 men. There are only three women working here. I'm in a minority because I'm a woman and because I'm White. But it didn't bother me. At the time I hadn't slept with a black guy, but being around Black men, and hearing the Black women talk about their abilities in the bedroom I was tempted to try out some chocolate.

I'm one of those women who prefer to work around men. I've found that women tend to be too petty in an office environment. Plus, having to deal with that time of the month each and every month, makes for a tense and crazy atmosphere.

Working around these men I get the usually cat calls and sexual innuendos, but it doesn't bother me at all. As long as there's no physical harassment going on, I can deal with the boys will be boys mentality of these men.

Out of the group of men there are 4 of them who talk shit to me at the office; you know the usual bullshit brothas talk. Things like, how much dick their packing, what they can do with it and how long they can do it. I call them the "Bad Boys.' It's all amusing to me, because I know for the most part they all full of shit.

One evening I was working late with Sammy, he's the leader of the group. After I finished my work and went to his office to let him know I was leaving. I got there and he was watching a damn porno movie on his portable DVD player. He tried to close it when I came in, but I got a glimpse of the movie. I walked over and opened it up. There was this scene of this white girl on her knees giving a brotha a blow job. The brotha was packing at least 10 inches of prime meat.

The bitch was taking every inch down her throat. I looked at Sammy and shook my head and walked out.The next day he came by my desk and in a low voice he said.

"You think you could suck a dick like that?"

"Hell yeah I can suck a dick like that." I said.

He looked at me like he couldn't believe I said yes. With his tail between his legs he walked away. Later that morning he was by my desk again, this time he handed me a note that said, "I'm from Missouri, that's the show me state." I can see this brotha needs to be broken down like a fraction to his lowest term. He was determined to fuck with me the rest of the day. As the office staff began to depart for lunch, I put my plan in motion.

Sammy rarely goes out for lunch, so I knew he would be in his office. With only three of us in the office I went to his office. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Okay show me man' lets do this, show me what you got." I said, with my hand extended.

"What are you talking about?" He said. "You wanted to know if I could suck a dick like that and your little note today suggest you wanted me to show you."

"So you're saying you want to blow me?"

"No, I'm here to show you I can suck a dick like that."

"Are you serious?" "Whip it out and I'll show you how serious I am."

I walked up to him and unzipped his pants; he had this "holly shit" look on his face.

I pulled his dick out and it was soft. I stroked it a few times and got it hard. The brotha was packing 4 inches of dick. I looked at him with a disappointing look and said.

"I can suck a dick like that, but I can't suck a dick like this."

"What the fuck does that mean?" He said.

"Well you asked me if I could suck a dick like that and I told you yes. Your dick isn't like that, he was packing a shot gun, and you're packing a cap gun."

"I thought size doesn't matter to you women."

"It doesn't to a man. Hey, don't worry this will be our little secret. You can still brag about how big you are with the other Bad Boys. I promise I won't tell."

"You weren't going to do anything in the first place, so leave my office."

"Okay, I'm leaving big little man."

One down three to go, I was on a mission to put all of them in their place. My next project was David he was the bothersome crouch holder. He couldn't talk to you without touching his crouch. He was always telling me what he could do with me if he was alone with me. I patiently waited to get him in the perfect situation. A couple of weeks after my encounter with Sammy, David's day finally arrived.

David and Sammy were working late together on a project they needed to have done ASAP. I left the office at 5:00pm. I knew they were going to be at the office working late. I went home and changed clothes. I put on red matching bra and panties, red garters and red fishnet stockings and nothing else. I put on my long sable coat and returned to the office at 9:00pm.

When I go to the office I saw the two of them taking in Sammy's office. I could see the shadow of their heads through the shades in the window of Sammy's office. I approached the office doorway and could hear a woman's voice moaning and groaning. I peeped in on them and they were watching that same porno I walked in on Sammy watching. I entered the office and said.

"Do you prefer the movie or the real thing?" I walked over to David and dropped my sable.

"What the hell is this Patricia?" He said.

With Sammy sitting there in shock, I walked over to Sammy's desk and spread my legs and leaned forward stretching out on the desk. I looked over my right shoulder and said.

"Here it is David, now do all the things to my pussy you've told me you wanted to do." His weak ass just stood there looking at Sammy. The two of them was standing there looking at each other like lost sheep. I got up and marched over to David; I slipped my hand into my panties and secured the fresh scent of pussy on my fingers. I ran my hand under his nose and said. "It's called bragging when you can't back it up."

I strolled out of the office and left the two of them in a condition of disbelief.

I set my sights on getting Gerald, the 3rd member of the "Bad Boys." Gerald is an asshole, he thinks he's God's gift to women. He's always telling me the reason I won't sleep with him is because I'm a lesbian. He thinks if a woman doesn't want to get with him, something must be wrong with her. Like I said he thinks he's God's gift to women. I knew several of the guys liked to go to strips bars. I overheard them one day talking about the Blue Flame. I found out it was one of those not so good joints. The kind you could get a lap dance and/or a blow job for the same price.

I found out that the Blue Flame did male reviews on Thursday nights. Between 7:00pm and 9:00pm they would have male dancers performing. After three days of flirting, Thursday had arrived. I told him I had a friend dancing at the Blue Flame and I wanted him to take me. After putting it on him during the week, he was more than happy to take me up on the offer.

We agreed to meet at the club at 8:00pm later that night. He was waiting at the front door for me when I showed up. He was so into me at that moment, he didn't even notice that the club was full of women. We got a seat as the dancer was leaving the stage. I spotted an empty table at the front of the stage, we darted for it. The dancer came out and Gerald eyes almost fell out his head.

"What the fuck Patricia, did you know it was guys dancing?" he said

"Yeah, didn't you?" I said.

"Hell no I didn't know."

"I'm sorry; I thought you knew it was male dancers on Thursday nights."

"No I didn't know."

The dancer came to the edge of the stage right in front of us. He was wearing a g-string with the face of a dragon. The dragon's tongue served as a sleeve for his massive dick. Seeing Gerald's face as that big black dick was flapping in front of him was very gratifying to me. He got up and stormed out of the club, but not before calling me a little tease. Not wanting to let a good thing go to waste, I stayed at the club and enjoy some nice slabs of beef.

Now I was down to my final "Bad Boy," Willie, AKA "Sweet Dick Willie. He says he has the sweetest dick around. He would tell me it was so sweet that this one woman use to blow him and because his dick was so sweet, she ended up getting two cavities. He would talk big shit like, "Patricia you know if you're a diabetic you can't have any of me." Stupid shit like that.

One day I stepped into his office and put him on the spot. You see I knew these brothas talked shit, but none of them would bust a grape as long as they were at work. I said to him.

"I'm ready to see how sweet your dick is."

"Patricia, that's no way to talk to one of your bosses." He said.

"What's the matter you're afraid of this pussy?"

"No I'm not afraid, what you're asking me to do could get me fired and just by you coming in here and saying what you're saying you would be fired if the right person found out."

"Well that will never happen, it's your word against mine."

"Let me get this straight, you waltzed in here expecting me to have sex with you."

"Yes unless you're afraid, in that case I understand."

"Patricia, do you know what would happen if the boss found out about this?"

"Yeah, I'll be fired, but I'm not concerned about that.

"Well I love my job and I'm not going to lose it this way."

"I knew you were all talk and no play."

"That may be the case, but I'm also not the kind of guy that will do what you want me to do."

"Fine, it's your loss."

Damn, that didn't go as I planned, the brotha has some class. I was still determined to get his ass. A day after my debacle with Willie, he called me into his office. He gave me an audio tape of a speech he wanted me to transcribe. At least that's what he told me.

I stayed late to get the tape on paper; Gerald was there along with Sammy and David. I got started on the paper. The voice coming from the tape was mine; it was a recording of the things I said to Willie. I looked up and all four of them were in Sammy's office looking out at me. Holly shit, I was in a pickle. They had me by the balls per say.

They all came out of the office with big smiles on their faces. Willie gave me a note and said. "Don't be late." It said. "I'm having a poker party at my house at 10:00pm the directions are below. If you like working here you'll be on time." Those brothas had gotten me caught up in my own web.I was fucked, twenty years and a nice paycheck each week was going to go out the window. It wasn't hard figuring out what I was going to do.

I arrived at Willie's on time.

"Come on in." Willie said. He greeted me with a small bag.

"Here, you can get dressed in here."

He led me to the room where they were playing poker. I got undressed, leaving my bra and panties on.

"No take it all off." Gerald said.

I removed my bra and panties. I retrieved the outfit from the bag. It was a black silk full body suit with the crouch cut out and holes cut in the top that exposed my nipples. Sammy went to the kitchen and got a tray full of snacks and gave it to me.My job was to stand next to the dealer of each card hand until the hand was over.

First it was David's deal, after dealing the cards he started rubbing my thighs, pushing my legs apart and targeting my pussy. This went on for two hours, each guy taking turns with my pussy. After thirty minutes of it I was feeling the need to be fucked, but I wasn't going to let them know. For an hour and a half I did everything to keep my desire for some dick locked inside. But throughout the night my pussy got wetter and wetter. I escaped without giving them the pleasure of knowing they could have had me.

The next day in the office, I was called into David's office. The entire crew was there. I was told to take a letter by David. Halfway through the letter he told me to remove my blouse and bra. I sat there with my breasts exposed taking the letter.

"I'm sorry Patricia, are you cold?" Gerald asked.

"No I'm not cold, I'm fine." I said.

"Oh I just thought with your nipples so hard, you may be cold, I guess you must be excited."

"Yes Gerald I'm excited." I sarcastically said.

I finished the letter and replaced my clothing. They all thanked me as I left the room.Later that day I was summoned into our staff meeting room. In the meeting room, there's a huge table. It's about six feet wide and three times as long, large enough to seat thirty people. When I entered the room the crew was sitting at the end of the table, two on each side. I was given a tube of KY jelly and told to get under the table by Willie. I was told I had to stroke their dicks for five minutes each, but two at a time. I got under the table, while under the table I heard the phone ring. Willie answered it and said. "Yeah we're ready, send them in." I had no idea what was going on, but I was in it and that was that.

I could here the other office workers talking as they took their seats. I looked up and all the members of the crew had their dicks out. I started stroking Gerald's and David's dicks. David dick was thick and uncut, but it wasn't long at all, maybe 5 inches at best. Gerald's was longer by 3 inches, but not as thick. I had Gerald in my right hand and David in my left.

At first I stroked them slow and tight. I then released my hands and put the jelly all over it. I returned to my new job, stroking each dick hard and fast. Five minutes passed and I moved on to Willie and Sammy. Willie's little dick was aching for attention. I looked to my left and holly shit, Willie was sitting with his back flush against the chair, but his dick was hanging over the front of the chair. I began to bestow my grip on the two dicks, I wasted no time I going at them both, stroking each as fast as I could.

The size of Willie's dick was burning a hole in my panties. I wanted that big dick in me, like a fat boy wanted his cake. I heard Willie adjourned the meeting, as each person rose from their seat. I released Sammy's dick from my grip. I crawled over to Willie's chair. I sat flat on the floor with my legs under his chair and took his dick in my mouth. He jumped from the wetness I applied on his sausage. I eagerly tried to get all of his sausage in my mouth. The back of my throat became the resting place for the head of his sausage.

With two hands I stroked it while I massaged it with my throat. Ten minutes later I felt his wad splashed against the back of my throat, causing me to gag, as his cum rushed out of my mouth onto the carpet. I spent the next five minutes devouring his sweet sausage. After I finished I returned to my feet and everyone was gone.

I sat at my desk and raveled in the enjoyment of the liquid heaven I extracted from Willie's sweet dick. Although my mouth was satisfied, my pussy was jealous. I had nearly gotten an orgasm when I was sucking that sweet dick. It was 5:00pm when the office staff began to depart; as usual the crew was working late again. There were only about 7 or 8 people there when I decide I wasn't going to be denied. I could see Willie in his office alone through the window. I stormed in and went straight to my knees in front of him. To my astonishment he didn't resist. I pulled out his sausage and got reacquainted with it. This time I was going to fully enjoy it. I licked it from the head to the base several times, then I took it in my mouth, reaching up and rubbing his chest and stomach. My eyes were filled with pleasure as I looked up at him. He responded by fucking my face with long deliberate pushes inward and outward in my mouth. I was determined to not let any of his wad go to waste this time. I could feel his explosion about to happen. I release inches from my mouth to make room for his wad.

He didn't disappointment, he fed me his sweetness and I swallowed it all. I continued to suck him. After ten minutes of sucking, like Lazarus that dick rose from the dead. I got up and turned my back to him and pushed everything off his desk and said. "Fuck me with your sweet dick Willie."

He crammed his dick in my tight virgin to Black cock pussy and launched a pure unadulterated fucking upon my pussy. Ramming in me deep and hard, giving my pussy his sweet treat. I clutched the front of the desk in order to allow him to do his work. I looked up and there were David, Gerald and Sammy standing in front of me stroking their dicks. I inched my way up to the front of the desk and started sucking dicks from left to right. I had David on my left, Gerald on my right and Sammy in the middle. After a few minutes of alternating dick sucking, I took Sammy in my mouth and stroked David with my left hand and Gerald with my right hand. Willie was fucking me with his sweet dick, showing me why they called him "Sweet Dick Willie."

I felt cum oozing from Sammy's little dick, Gerald and David stood almost facing each other as I took both of their dicks in my mouth, as they stroked their dicks. I felt Willie slid his finger in my ass. I was hoping he wouldn't try to put that big ass dick in my ass, and thank God he didn't. My little White pussy was supplying Willie with a steady supply of lubrication. I released four orgasms on his dick, making it easy for him to go all the way in me. Meanwhile I remove a couple of ounces from Gerald's dick, followed by David's dick. Willie, like a fucking machine was still launching a rear attack on my pussy.

Willie pulled out and walked in front of me and stroked his dick until his cum met my mouth; again I didn't let a drop go to waste. I got off the desk and walked over to David, he was sitting on the sofa. I turned my back to him and sat down on his 5 inches of thick dick. Willie had already made room for him; I slammed my pussy onto his dick and braced myself by placing my hands on his legs. I fuck him like that for a few minutes, I then put each of my legs on the outside of each of his legs, and my pussy was wide open. I leaned back against his chest. Gerald and Sammy were sucking on my nipples, sending me to another orgasm. This one brought out noises I've never heard before.

Willie walked over to his desk, when he returned he was holding KY jelly. He started acting like a director of a porno movie. He gave Sammy the jelly to lube his dick; He had me sit on Sammy's dick, taking it up my ass. My ass wasn't virgin, but it had been awhile. But I figured I could take Sammy's 4 inches. He slid it in and I sat in his lap. Gerald got on his knees in front of me and slid his dick in my pussy. I fucked them hard and fast and they returned the favor.Willie and David were giving my body a tongue bath and placing kisses all over me, as the two of them played with my pussy.

This action created another eruption from juice valve. I could see my juices surrounding Gerald's dick as I watched it slide in and out of me. He pulled out of my pussy and stood up and initiated a dick fucking in my mouth. I leaned forward and captured his ass cheeks with both hands and forced all of him in my mouth. He took hold of my head and let his wad hit the back of my throat. Like a hungry person thankful for a meal, I lapped all the juices from his dick.

Sammy was trembling from the approach of his cum release; I jumped up and stroked him, releasing his load over my breast. I got down on my knees and begged David to fuck my pussy. He wasted little time in giving me what I wanted. With his hand on my left shoulder he fucked and spanked me. The pain of his hand slapping my ass, along with the pleasure of him deep in me, took me to my destination again. My body fell to the floor. With his legs between mine, he used them to spread my legs wide open; he lifts my ass up to meet his dick, as my breast rest on the carpet.

He put a hand on each side of me and long stroked my pussy until is cum flooded my pussy. He pulled out and I felt the air rush up in me with my pussy gaped open. As my pusssy closed, the escaping sound of the air echoed throughout the room. I rolled over on my back, and peeping through the window were 4 other co-workers, each giving a thumbs up to my performance.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers
12