Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
Mark's trip down the rabbit hole.
12.6k words
4.63
12.4k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

Just an FYI. This started with a premise and a dog. The turn it took in chapter two surprised me as much as it irritated some. I simply wrote what passed by as the "movie" played. There have been complaints about the flashback scenes, noted, but I guess I like to know why people act and feel like they do. I didn't jump through hoops to get the story to any point, even the dog.

Any comments or feedback are welcome and can be left through my profile.

Thanks again, TNC

***************

Mark woke up to find that he had a handful of breast and could feel two more pressed into his back. Seeing the dark hair he finally figured out it was Vanessa he was feeling up, momentarily soaking in the feeling. Extracting himself to answer the call of nature and getting out of bed had uncovered both of the beautiful ladies. Staring for a second, he slid the sheet up and went off in the direction of relief.

He had just finished washing his hands when the door opened as Vanessa came in and leaned against the door watching her husband with a decidedly hungry look. Feeling him in bed behind her, his cock pressed between her ass cheeks and his hand squeezing her tits, had already given her a mini-orgasm and he was still asleep. If he came back in now she would do her best to fuck him senseless and she really didn't think he would appreciate it with Amy next to them. So she did the next best thing and went after him.

Vanessa snuck in, using the sound of the water to mask the door, and waited until he turned around. Smiling when she saw the way his cock bounced when he jumped at the sudden company, she slid into his arms and pushed him back to lean against the sink. As she felt his hands sliding across her back, she pulled him down into a kiss. Normally she would have been "fucked out" by now after a regular homecoming, but this was far from normal and she needed her soul mate again.

She loved the feel of his hands as they squeezed and caressed her ass. Vanessa felt Mark's cock swelling as it rubbed across her stomach, feeling the heat as the head traced lines across her skin. She gasped when she felt him grab her hair and pull it to expose her neck, smiling as she felt his teeth as they traced the lines of her throat. Grabbing a handful of his hair, she pulled him harder into her neck, giving him the signal he needed before he would let himself go a little. When she felt his teeth on her skin, she reached down and started stroking his erect cock smearing the pre-cum over the head drawing a moan from him.

She could feel her pussy dripping and not wanting to wait any longer, pulled loose and bent over the sink, reaching behind her to spread her lips open. All she had time for was a breath before she felt his hands on her hips and the head of his cock slipping into her. Once she was sure it was seated inside, she shoved herself back until he was buried in her pussy. Feeling her muscles clamping down on his cock never got old and she loved being fucked this way, her mates' prick reaching all of the spots she needed massaged. As the pressure in her pussy grew, she started watching Mark in the mirror seeing the man she had fallen head-over-heels in love with and lost herself in his eyes.

"Oh fuck baby, that's so good. Fuck your pussy sweetheart. Shit I'm cumming Mark, fuck me!"

Mark was slamming his cock into his wife's pussy, the rhythmic sounds echoing in the bathroom, and felt Vanessa's impending orgasm before she said anything. As she came, he buried the head deep and felt her flood his shaft, followed by the milking sensations of her pussy walls as she shook with the intensity. Not able to hold back, he felt his balls tighten as he deposited his cum into her pussy, triggering aftershocks in the momentarily satisfied brunette.

Mark cleaned up Vanessa and was about to do the same for himself when she stopped him and went to her knees. Sucking him in until the sensitive head was at the back of her throat, she licked around the shaft until their combined cum was gone. Rocking back on her heels once he was cleaned off, she accepted his help getting to her feet and leaned up to kiss him, their taste still on her tongue.

Amy felt Mark get up and then Vanessa. She knew he had been groping his wife when he rolled over on his other side, since he had been driving her crazy before. It wasn't long before she heard the unmistakable sounds of sex, followed closely by Vanessa urging him on. Amy slid her fingers over her clit and timed her rubbing with the slapping sounds that came through the door, imagining it was her getting impaled. She came when Mark grunted, not bothering to hide her cries. She was just drifting back off as the two lovers came in, Mark rolling up behind her with Vanessa pressing against his back.

"Someone smells like they had a good time," Vanessa said with a giggle.

"Yep." Amy giggled in reply as she wiggled back against Mark to trap his cock between the cheeks of her ass, pressing his hand to her tits as she did.

Vanessa wasn't the only one that noticed Amy's scent. When Amy brought his hand around and he felt the hard nubs of her nipples, he started getting hard again. It was the slippery feeling from her cum covered thighs that added the iron to it though. He pushed it through the smooth skin to rest along her wet pussy, momentarily forgetting that Vanessa had snuggled in behind him and felt the movement.

"Looks like someone else figured it out too." Vanessa purred in his ear drawing a laugh from Amy and a blush to Mark's face.

"Easy tiger, we'll have time for that later. Right now I think we need to get some sleep, that meeting is in the morning and it will be hard enough re-hashing that crap rested," Amy told him, and then turned her head to kiss him. "Goodnight sweetheart."

After the kiss Mark felt his head turned for another kiss from his other, "third?"

"Goodnight baby," Vanessa added.

"Goodnight ladies." Mark put his head on the pillows and squirmed into a comfortable sleeping position feeling Amy and Vanessa shifting with him. It was with his lips against Amy's neck and his hand on Vanessa's thigh that he slid back into a dreamless sleep.

He had trouble sleeping mornings when he was ashore; he had grown accustomed to the tomb-like darkness found in the berthing areas on the boat. So it was with that bright thing shining in his eyes he found himself once again thanking the gorgeous blonde fairy for his gift.

He could feel Amy's nipples hardening and her breathing quickening. Just as felt his swollen cock slipping between her lips, he remembered that the gorgeous brunette fairy should have been at work as well and reached behind him. Coming up literally empty handed, he looked around and heard kitchen noises just as he smelled bacon.

"It's her turn to cook breakfast and my turn to enjoy the hot man that I found in my bed," Amy said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Well if that's the case, I'll go get in the shower while you two play," Mark said with mock sadness.

"Doofus," was all she said and tilted her hips down to trap the head of his cock with her pussy. She arched her back giving him a view of her ass, knowing what reaction she would get. Amy felt his hands slipping down her sides to rub her cheeks, spreading them to let him see the swollen lips and tight bud of her asshole, shivering as Mark ran his thumbs over it lightly.

"Please fuck me baby, we can play later. Plus we don't have time to fuck around," Amy said.

"Umm, don't you think it's a little late for that admonition there beautiful lady type person," Mark deadpanned as he waited with the head at her entrance.

When she figured out what she had said and started laughing, he slowly slid himself into her wet confines, sighing happily when her laughs turned to moans.

"Fuck that feels good baby. If you ever stop fucking me, I'll hunt you down and do something, but damned if I can remember right now. Oh, that's it sweetheart, fuck me hard baby."

Mark pulled her to her knees and did what every gentleman should do, just what the lady asked him to do. He found himself with a very wet and vocal blonde thrashing around as he honored her request. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back as he pushed into her drawing gasps from Amy and filling the room with sounds of bodies slapping together. He knew that he wouldn't last long, not with the sight of her ass as he pounded into her, and lost himself in the lust that she was vocalizing.

Amy was lost in the haze caused by feeling Mark's cock pummeling her pussy. She felt like she was going to come apart and it was only a question of how big the explosion was going to be. Almost in answer to the unspoken question, she felt Mark jerk her back onto his cock one last time, burying the head inside while he emptied himself in her willing pussy, flipping her over into the screaming oblivion she had started craving. She felt his hands keeping her in place while she shuddered through her orgasm, not able to think of a better way to start a day.

"I love you, Mark," Amy said when she could put two intelligible syllables together.

"I love you too, Amy," Mark said with a contented little sigh.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"This is just going to take some getting used to. Are you sure that you two are good?" Mark asked, really not knowing if he could choose one of the ladies.

"Yes baby, Vanessa and I talked it through and we're fine."

"Yes Mark, we are," a smiling Vanessa said from the door, "coffee is in the bathroom. Now get your lazy asses out of bed. We've got to see the Captain in two hours."

"Yes ma'am," came the chorused reply followed by laughter.

"I love you too by the way Mark," Vanessa said as she drew him into a good morning kiss that could wake the dead, and it started to. She could feel him start to swell against her stomach, but slipped away before they were late.

"I love you too Vanessa," he said as he pulled her back into a hug. "Shit, I'm going, I'm going," in response to the swat she landed on his ass to get him moving.

He heard the shower running and slid in behind Amy, watching as the water traced her curves, flowing down her body. When he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her neck, he heard a little purr as she slid back into a wet embrace. Just as she was rinsing off, Vanessa came in handing Amy a towel and took her spot under the water and in his arms.

"I could get used to showers like this," not realizing he said it aloud, drawing amused looks from the ladies.

"I'm sure you could, but you are starting to prune up baby. Might want to hurry before the hot water runs out and you have a shrinkage problem," Vanessa said.

"Shrinkage? I laugh at shrinkage! Oh dammit, wench, fuck that's cold!" letting out a particularly unmanly squeal as Vanessa turned the hot water off.

"What was that about shrinkage baby?" Vanessa said as Amy joined in on the joke.

"Paybacks are a bitch you know," he said with a grin.

"Yeah, then you get stuck with two," Amy chimed in.

"No beautiful, you are the two getting short changed," Mark said, his tone completely serious as he looked at the two people that he loved with all he had in him.

Clearing his throat, he remembered that he still had two wheel-less vehicles hanging in the air.

"I need to get the tires on the truck and the car," stopping at looks from both of the ladies.

"We'll just take whichever one you've got out Mark," Amy said. "We can fit in the back seat you know, that is unless you are saying that our asses are too big to fit," she finished with an evil grin.

"Dammit to hell. You caught me, here I was thinking that we needed the truck for the trailer it was going to take to haul those two huge things," ducking and running as two very mock-indignant beauties reached for sensitive ribs.

"You know you're no fun right?" Amy grinned at him.

"Umm, yup. I mean, no. And no, both of you have the two nicest asses I have ever seen, and I will be more than happy to kiss each one in any number of ways, pleeeeease?" drawing the last out in a plaintive wail.

"Just get dressed and go eat and let us get ready, otherwise we'll never get out of the house. No, Mark, we have to get there at 10; your pot is the one on the right, and close the door on the way out," Vanessa said.

"Ok, fine. How long are you going to be?" He asked.

"We need to leave here by 930 at the latest, why?" Amy answered.

"No reason. I've got my phone. Back in a few. Love you two," Mark said as he closed the front door before they had a chance to ask anything else. He had an errand to run, and he didn't need any company.

Amy and Vanessa shared a puzzled look and each looked at the phone, before turning back to getting ready.

Mark pulled into the driveway at 9:28 and bopped through the door, stopping when four very beautiful eyes tried to get his secrets. He knew if he let them look at him long enough, he would tell them anything they wanted, so he turned around and said something about not wanting to be late.

Both of the ladies knew he was up to something and the thing about being late just confirmed it. They joked about him being late for his own funeral; there was always something that caught his attention on his way out. First one then the other tried to get him to spill it, and then stopped when he closed his eyes so he couldn't see them. They settled for not knowing, at least while he was driving, afterward though all bets were off.

"Where are we going? The CO won't be onboard today," Mark asked when it sunk in that it was Sunday and he had no idea where they were going, and since he was driving, that was kind of bad.

"We're meeting him at his house, baby," Vanessa said as she put her hand over his where it sat on the shifter.

He could feel her smaller hand trembling even over the rumble of the big 427. Reaching up, he ran his fingers over her cheek, cupping her face in his palm as she turned to kiss his hand.

"We'll get through this Vanessa," Mark said.

"Yes, we will, together," Amy chimed in from the back.

They had just reached the "fun zone" as Mark called this stretch of the country road the Captain lived on. He caught Amy's grin and saw a similar one on Vanessa's face as he carved the first turn in second gear, dancing the '80 like a muscular ballerina through the auto playground. He noticed both of them breathing a little faster as he came back down through the gearbox at the turn-off for the house. They were as addicted to speed as he was, something they would never publicly admit, but he knew better.

Helping the girls out of the car, Mark escorted them to the door, slipping a hand onto the hip of each as they waited for someone to answer the bell. The Captain, Greg Spencer, opened the door and glanced at all three people. His eyebrows climbing as he saw the matching hickeys that were adorning the smooth skin of both girls. All Mark could do was shrug and turn a shade of red his CO had never seen before. Once they were seated and the small talk was dispensed with, Monica, the CO's wife disappeared.

"We've got a problem, sir," Mark started, the long painful process recounting the mess that Chad had made. It took the better part of an hour, and a box of tissues, before everything was in place in the officer's mind.

"Wow, does Jack know yet Mark?" was the only extraneous question.

"No sir, he's at the cabin, and will probably be rolling back on the boat in the morning for muster. I figure he's out taking bear down with his bare hands," Mark said.

"I meant about the three of you too, though."

"Not yet sir, but he'll understand once he sees me. I think he always knew that I had a thing for Mark. Without the stress of everything, I'm not sure if "we" would have happened though. If anyone should understand stress it would be my brother. As long as he knows I'm happy, he'll be fine," Amy finished.

Amy knew Monica from the family functions that took place when the boat was at sea, but had only met Greg at the few boat functions that the crew could be a part of as they had to work around the operational requirements.

"This puts me in a difficult spot Mark. First it's the personal issues you have to deal with and the effect that it will have on your duties. Second there are the security clearance problems. And third, I need to make sure I don't lose Jack too," Greg said and paused, thinking.

The personal dynamic between Mark and the two ladies didn't concern him. It was common knowledge that Mark and Jack would gladly take a bullet for each other. What had him worried were the people that had decided to make Mark, Vanessa and now Amy's lives miserable coming up with a bad case of the "deads." Not that he would lose any sleep over a few scumbags not wasting his air; it was that he couldn't afford to lose Jack as an operational asset.

As Greg sat digesting things, he saw how each of them drew strength from the other two and was surprised he had never seen it before. It was clear as day when you knew what to look for; he just hoped Mark knew what he was doing.

"How are things in the division? Is Tim ready yet?" Greg asked.

"The division is fine sir. We caught up on the maintenance on the way in and I've been working Tim up for when I get out," Mark answered.

"Okay, then you're on leave until I can get a handle on this from the XO on what he wants to do. Right now we don't have orders and we'll probably be at sea longer than you've got left anyway. Plus, I need to talk to the Squadron folks and see what we do about the security problems this guy could cause," Greg said. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Not that I can think of sir," Mark said with a relieved sigh as he looked at Amy and Vanessa, getting shakes of their heads in response. "Guess not sir. Thanks for seeing us, especially on Sunday, but I didn't think it could wait."

"Call if anything, no matter how small comes up," Greg said. "I mean it Mark, I won't have assholes like this guy messing with my crew and that includes my families."

"Thank you again sir. Please pass along my apologies to Mrs. Spencer for taking you away from her on a Sunday morning," Mark said as he held the doors for the ladies.

Mark had just slid into the driver's seat and turned to see the pitiful sad looks on both faces. Having forgotten the secret he was keeping, he just stared back until the light came back on. Knowing that he would eventually end up giving them the information, he settled on limited truth as the only option.

"I promise that you will find out tonight, but it has to wait until then. Also we have reservations for 7, meaning we have to be gone by 6," Mark said, smiling as he saw the wheels turning.

"What are we wearing for this date?" Amy asked.

"Something so I can show everyone how lucky I am to have you both in my life," he answered and saw color creep into their cheeks.

"Then we need to stop back at my, uhh Jack's place so I can get more clothes."

"Is there going to be much? I can drop you off then go back and get the truck. Jack's place?" Mark finished as what she said sunk in.

"I told you that you weren't getting rid of me, and we talked it over," Amy said gesturing to Vanessa. "It's not going to be painless, but there's no way I'm going to be farther away from you than I have to be."

Mark pulled into a grocery store parking lot and turned off the car, turning to look at both women. He gave Vanessa a questioning look getting a nod and a smile, then turned to Amy. When he saw the nervous smile he glanced once more at Vanessa, getting the silent approval from her, and reached between the seats to pull Amy up for a soft kiss. As he kissed Vanessa he figured if the two ladies could work it out he wasn't going to kick that anthill, not with the killer bees that were already buzzing.