Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 07

Story Info
A new start.
17.1k words
4.65
11k
7
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

Also, an enormous thanks to Claire for all of the editing assistance.

Just an FYI. This started with a premise and a dog. The turn it took in chapter two surprised me as much as it irritated some. I simply wrote what passed by as the "movie" played. There have been complaints about the flashback scenes, noted, but I guess I like to know why people act and feel like they do.

This is actually the fist half of the chapter. I didn't want to kill the site admins by dumping all of it at one time. The second part should be posted in a few days.

Any comments or feedback are welcome and can be left through my profile.

Thanks again, TNC

***************

Mark woke up when Vanessa ran her finger across his cheek, smiling as she saw his eyes playing across her body, the thin robe untied. She could feel them caressing her as surely as if he was using his fingers. Her nipples hardened as he looked at them and watched as his eyes widened as he saw what she had done. She knew he could see the way her pussy was swollen and wet, she had shaved it smooth and couldn't wait to play, later.

"Not now baby, we need to get moving or we'll miss our reservation at Brad's. I promise you can have me later," Vanessa purred as she stepped out of range of his fingers. "The bathroom is empty so get moving; you promised us a night out."

Mark had just finished going over the plans for the evening with the head of the security detail when he heard two sets of heels clicking as Vanessa and Amy came into the room.

"Holy shit," he heard himself say and clapped a hand over his mouth before more could follow.

Vanessa wore a deep blue dress with halter fastener. The front had a keyhole slit that plunged into her cleavage, the diamond sparkling as it sat in the valley between her breasts. The back was scooped low and exposed her low back as it started at the subtle curve on the top of her ass and the hem hit her mid-thigh with a slit that came up to mini-skirt territory. The matching three inch heels tied it all together.

Tearing his eyes away, he turned to Amy and was thankful his hand was still in place. She wore a black strapless dress, the back stopping above where Vanessa's did, but the front was much different. It was made to cover her nipples and the lower half of her breasts, while pressing them up for his viewing pleasure. The bottom of the dress ended just about where Vanessa's slit did, her tanned legs displayed. The heels somehow managed to enhance the perfection that was her ass.

The finishing touch was the jewelry they wore. The stones and bands he had given the ladies earlier adding an elegant simplicity to their beauty.

He sat in the chair stunned as both of the women spun in place, displaying themselves for his eyes. Mark felt like he was an anchor that kept the two beautiful angels earthbound. A glimpse of the thought must have passed behind his eyes as he saw an answering look from both women. If there was someone that knew him, it was them.

"Just stop Mark, we love you and that's enough for us, even if you do look like Quasimodo having a bad hair day," Vanessa tapping into a running joke.

"But boy do we like to hump, I mean your hump," Amy giggled.

"Quasi has his standards too, you know," Mark sniffed, "but I suppose you two homely looking things will do in a pinch."

All three had settled back into the friendly confines of their personal world. The three friend's lives were so intermingled that it was hard to tell where one puzzle started or stopped.

As they walked out the door, both ladies stopped and looked at Mark. Waiting at the door was the big Lincoln Jack had given him the keys to earlier. The car held a few surprises; the first was the armor plating and the bullet proof glass, the second was the run flat tires, and the third was a box of goodies in the trunk. Jack had meant what he said about keeping his "family" safe, and he had called in a few favors.

The box held enough weapons to outfit the group a couple of times each. The ladies each got a small frame 9mm for their purses, their familiarity developed after years on the gun range evident. Mark took the slightly larger 10mm and slid it into a shoulder holster, the .45 went in a holster at his hip. There were still two long guns and a shotgun for use in the house.

When he passed out the pistols, Mark was pleased that Vanessa and Amy both accepted the situation for what it was, not what they wished it could be.

Once the hardware was stowed, Mark held the front door for the ladies, Vanessa sliding in to sit in the middle, and Amy slipping in next to her. Just before he closed the door, Mark leaned down, gave Amy a soft kiss, and kissed Vanessa when he slid behind the wheel.

Pulling out of the driveway, Mark saw the dark Ford slip out and settle in behind them, two large men inside. "Don't give anyone the keys, have the security guys take them," Jack had said.

They were going to see a couple of business partners of the Thompson's tonight. Mark had been a silent partner with Brad since he was nineteen. The big man had taken Mark in as family, and didn't let Tanya breaking it off affect his decision. If the truth were told, it probably helped make up his mind; Mark treated Tanya better than anyone ever had, and they managed to stay friends after the "breakup".

Once the big car was eating up the miles in front of them, Mark set the cruise control. Sliding his arm around Vanessa, he held Amy's hand as he pressed his leg against the bare thigh of his wife. Sighing, he thought that he could get used to traveling like this, as Vanessa settled in beside him and looked at her rings with a contented sigh of her own.

Mark was just swinging the big car onto the driveway and noticed that something was wrong. None of the valets were ones he recognized, and the two that were there were uncomfortable and looking expectantly at the entrance of the parking lot.

Operating by instinct, Mark flipped the phone to Amy and pulled the girls down. Mark accelerated past the entrance. "Speed dial 2 baby."

He heard Amy telling the driver behind them what Mark had said and saw their escort pull in behind them. Taking the phone from Amy, he filled them in on why he went on, relieved to know that there were two people subdued outside and another two inside.

"Mark, this is Adam. We've got another car with us and as soon as he slides in front, we're going to haul ass home. Pass along my apologies to the ladies but Jack will have our asses if we let anything happen to you. There he is now, just tuck in between us and if something happens take that tank you're driving back to the house." Adam was the only name Mark had to put to the voice.

"Absolutely, if I had thought this through, we would have waited," Mark said as relief flooded both girls' faces. "Just let them know we are on our way back, and thanks," he said as he hung up and accelerated back out of town.

"Are you ok?" Mark asked when he had a second to look at Amy and Vanessa. Vanessa was a little pale and her hands were shaking, and Amy was a little jittery, but both said they were fine. Neither thought it was silly for their vehicles to stay in the garage any longer. Each had also decided that it would be a cold day in hell if Mark left in anything other than the car they were riding in.

Mark had settled into a brooding rage that grew as they got closer to home. Some asshole was going to try to hurt the ladies. It didn't matter that they hadn't, just that the intent was there. It also meant that there was someone who worked for Brad that had alerted the scumbags that the trio was expected and when.

Vanessa was the first to notice Mark and turned a worried frown to Amy, who saw the white knuckled grip he had on the steering wheel. "Are you ok, sweetheart?" she asked.

"Sure, why?" Mark lied.

"Excuse me?" Vanessa said, her eyes flashing as he looked at her.

"Sorry, it's just that they were there to hurt the two people that I love and it pisses me off. I should have snapped that needledick's neck when I had the chance." Mark stopped and took a breath, calming down.

Both ladies were just looking at him. He felt his cheeks coloring as he replayed the tirade in his mind. He was just getting ready to apologize again when Vanessa started.

"Baby, we're both big girl's and can handle the truth. So please tell us what's wrong if there's really something bothering you. Ok?" She finished running her fingers along his jaw line.

He glanced at each of them, seeing only love and support in their eyes; any of the fear he thought might creep in was missing.

"We don't have to let them trash our night though," Amy started, "we can do it at home, just don't think you're getting out of taking us out."

The phone rang just as they passed the cruiser at the entrance to the property.

"Everything's good at the house Mark. Just pull around back and we'll park it for you."

"Sounds good. Just so you know, you might want to talk to Brad about new employees. I'll give you a list of our other investments in the morning, too." Mark finished and hung up, pulling up to the back door.

Drawing the .45, Mark popped the trunk and got out, closing the locked door behind him. Once he had the shotgun in hand, he racked a shell into the chamber and was holstering the pistol, when a person came around the corner. Seeing Mark and the weapon, he stopped and showed his hands.

"Easy Mark. I'm just coming to park the car." Reaching into a pocket with two fingers, he pulled his ID out and threw it to Mark. Standing with his hands out, he waited until the weapon was lowered before continuing. "I'll have a list of people that you'll have contact with in your hands in the morning, now let's get you inside."

Mark shook hands with the head of the security detail and waited to get the ladies until the trunk was empty. He wasn't sure what to expect from Amy and Vanessa, but he swelled with pride when they got out. Each had drawn their weapons and was looking at the newcomer with protective glares as they came up to stand next to Mark. He couldn't help but smile as the other man tried to wrap his head around the two beauties that had just sidled up to Mark.

Mark just smiled and ushered the ladies in, stopping when he saw Chief's glowing eyes looking at his people returning. Mark had just gotten the hardware and ammo into the house when he was pulled into a hug. First Amy then Vanessa, each squeezing until it was hard to breathe.

"We need to talk Mark," Vanessa said and led the other two into the den. "Baby, if you do something like that again and get yourself shot, we're going to shoot you too."

"Just remember what that ring means sweetheart. It means that the caring and protecting things go both ways, so yes, it's nice to know you'll protect us." Amy said. "It would also be nice for you to be around to love for a while too," she said, a tear running down her cheek.

"I know, I didn't think about anything other than you two being safe. I'm not sure what I'd do if something happened to either one of you." Mark said looking at his hands.

"Baby, that's the same way we feel about you. Please try not to let your hormones pull you into something like that again; we both know you're all man already," Vanessa said with a warm smile.

Amy and Vanessa wrapped him in a double sided hug as the trio centered themselves after the excitement of the evening. It was into the peace that Amy spoke.

"You two go enjoy yourselves; I'm going to start supper. Just don't wear him out you tart!" she said with laugh and a poked out tongue. When Amy saw the pair hesitate she chased them off with shooing motions.

Amy was setting out what she would need as Mark slid in behind her. His lips were against her neck and bare shoulders, leaving a trail where he had nibbled as he went. He turned her around and let his lips travel with her ending with a circuit of her collar bones. Kissing her deeply, he hugged her tight, crushing her into his chest.

"I just wanted you to know that I love you and I'm sorry." Mark said.

"I love you, too, baby. Now get before I get yelled at," as she swatted his ass to get him moving. "Sorry, Vanessa, he's on his way back," she called after Mark.

"It's ok Amy, love you," Vanessa called back laughingly.

Mark walked in just as the two ladies finished their conversation and stopped as he saw his wife lying on the bed. Vanessa had her right foot on the mattress, the slit in her dress allowing her thigh to slip through. Her left foot was hanging off the side, her shoe dangling from her toes as she swung her foot in lazy circles. He had always loved her legs, and it was no secret that when she wore heels he thought they looked even better.

Vanessa and Amy both knew what set Mark off and had picked the outfits just for that reason. It was too bad about the evening's plans changing, but they had talked when Mark got out of the car and decided it just cut down on the amount of foreplay. Amy volunteered to cook supper and Vanessa said she would clean up. Mark had the hard job. He had to satisfy two very horny ladies, the effects of the excitement just turned up the heat more.

She loved the way Mark watched her and made sure that her dress showed off her smooth thighs, the top of the slit stopping just below her g-string. Vanessa could feel her pussy dripping, waiting on her husband to make her his again. Licking her lips and urging him closer with a finger, she smiled as he slid to his knees between her feet. He took her left foot and kissed the exposed parts that her shoe didn't cover, working his way to her ankle.

Mark had just started up Vanessa's leg when he saw the way her panties had slipped between her swollen lips. Any thought of teasing flew out of his head and he grabbed both of her ankles and pushed them up and out. With her dress around her waist, Mark leaned down and traced the line of the string with his tongue drawing a shiver and moan from his sexy wife. Grabbing the thin material of her panties, he ripped them apart at the sides and used the material to floss her pussy.

Pulling the useless garment through with his teeth, he tossed them and slid up between her spread legs to kiss Vanessa, her wetness on his lips. As she was licking her juices from his lips, Mark reached up and unfastened the catch at her neck and pulled the top of her dress down to expose her breasts.

Leaning back for a second, Mark made sure he had Vanessa's attention and brought her rings to his lips. After leaning down to kiss the diamond nestled between her breasts he looked up into her eyes and kissed each nipple softly.

"I'm so sorry baby. I should have trusted you and I didn't. Are you sure abo...," he stopped as her finger slid across his lips.

"Mark, like I said before, if I tried to make Amy leave you would be miserable. I love you too much to watch you tear half your heart out. Now, hush and do me."

"I love you Ness. More than I ever knew."

Kissing his way down her throat, he was going to refresh the marks on her neck but got sidetracked by her nipples. As he nibbled his way down, Vanessa was trying to get his shirt and tie off and only managed to end up with a red faced husband. She hadn't thought about the cuffs or the collar button as she pulled and ended up trying to hang Mark.

"Yikes ye vile wench, are ye trying to hang me? Arrgh, I should make you walk me plank, I mean the plank," Mark said in his best pirate voice before breaking down into a laughing heap taking Vanessa along for the trip.

"No baby, you're already hung," she whispered in his ear after they had stopped.

"Oh, flattery will get you everywhere, me darlin'."

Shedding the rest of his clothes before they could be used against him, Mark helped Vanessa out of her dress. He took a long second to look at the beauty in front of him, drinking her in with his eyes. Her nipples were standing up, and he could see that her clit had already shed its hood. As Mark leaned in and pulled her nipple into his mouth, he slid a finger across her clit, making her thrust her hips up trying to get more friction against it. Sliding his hand between her clenched thighs, he hooked two fingers inside her as he rubbed his palm in circles against the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, Mark. Yes, baby, just like that. Rub your pussy. Oh shit, I'm close. Bite my nipples baby. Yessssss!" Vanessa started low and finished in a range only Chief would hear as she felt her pussy explode and had to pull Mark's hand from between her legs with both hands.

Bringing his hand to her mouth, she cleaned each finger like it was a miniature cock, smiling as she heard the soft moans as he watched. Once she calmed down, she lifted her right foot and hooked it behind his neck and pulled his face into her aching pussy, letting out a relieved sigh when she felt his tongue. Mark smiled when he looked up and saw Vanessa's eyes pop open when he did a touch-and-go on her clit, zipping by to run his teeth up her thigh.

"Mark, you fucking tease, eat me dammit! Yes, baby, just like that, no you fucker, get back over here!" Vanessa was making sure the security detail across the field could hear as Mark started leaving bite marks on her inner thighs.

Taking pity on her and factoring in the way she was pulling him by his ears, Mark spread her swollen lips and slid his tongue into Vanessa, his nose pressing into her clit. Her reaction was muffled by her thighs as she trapped his head between them. Flattening his tongue, he licked across the mouth of her pussy and pressed it against her clit, groaning as he felt her start grinding against it. Rolling over and taking her with him, he grabbed her ass and helped her use his tongue. All he did was hold her upright as she worked her clit and pussy against his face, her hands torturing her nipples.

"Mark, you eat me so fucking good. Oh shit yes. Fuck, I'm cumming, EAT ME BABY!" Vanessa finished with a full throated scream followed closely by tears as she crumpled to the side.

Mark slid up beside his sobbing wife, stopping to wipe his face on the sheet, and held her close. "Shh, what's wrong baby?"

"I didn't think I would ever feel that again," she said between sobs. "I missed you so much and then those assholes were talking about what they were going to do and it felt like they were stabbing me in the heart. Thank you for loving me sweetheart."

Rolling on top of Vanessa, he slid his cock into her, the slick tightness gripping his cock. Sliding his hands under her shoulders, he kissed her as he started stroking into her, feeling her wrap her legs around him to urge him deeper. Mark pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood between her legs, rolling his hips and swirling the head as he started picking up the rhythm of his thrusts.

Vanessa felt the head of Mark's cock rubbing against all of her most sensitive spots and grabbed both legs behind her knees and pulled them back, opening her to the pounding he was giving her. She could feel his balls hitting her ass as he slammed into her, filling her each stroke, bringing her to the edge of another orgasm.

"Fuck me, baby. Pound your cunt Mark. Use me sweetheart. Oh shit, I'm cumming again, please cum with me. Shit yes!" Vanessa finished as she felt him filling her pussy for the first time as the recently "re-married" Mrs. Thompson.

Mark watched his wife as he fucked her, her tits bouncing and the lips of her pussy glistening as they dragged along his cock. He reached up and grabbed her nipples pulling them in time with his thrusts, turning the heat up more, and felt her start squeezing. When he heard her asking him to cum with her, he felt his balls tighten and filled her.

The couple was just catching their breath when Amy knocked at the door, peeking in. "Supper is almost ready you two, and from the sound of it, none too soon," Amy said with a grin.