Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 08

Story Info
New beginnings...continued.
19.9k words
4.66
10.6k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.

Also, an enormous thanks to Claire for all of the editing assistance.

Just an FYI. This started with a premise and a dog. The turn it took in chapter two surprised me as much as it irritated some. I simply wrote what passed by as the "movie" played. There have been complaints about the flashback scenes, noted, but I guess I like to know why people act and feel like they do.

This is actually the second half of the chapter. I didn't want to kill the site admins by dumping all of it at one time.

Any comments or feedback are welcome and can be left through my profile.

Thanks again, TNC

************

Mark's eyes popped open, cold sweat covering him as the dream remained. He supposed wanting to snap Chad's head off was understandable, but the graphic nature of the dream scared him with the way he had reveled in the destruction. He'd had the same type of dreams after his mom died and they weren't any easier the second time around. He started thinking of the house renovation and felt his pulse slow. He was thinking about the specifics of the additions as he drifted back off.

************

Mark rinsed them both off again and slipped out of the shower to get towels. After drying off, he turned off the water and wrapped Vanessa in the thick robe that came with the room and picked her up and carried her to bed.

The bedroom had a set of doors like those in the living room and Mark opened them to let the sensations of the ocean wash in. The glass panels here had retractable curtains that allowed for an unobstructed view of the stars when pulled back. The effect was like floating in the middle of the ocean under a blanket of stars.

"Mark, I don't know what to do, teach me how to please you, please."

"You have been for the last nine months, Ness. Just being in the same room with you pleases me. Knowing that you want to be with me even knowing what's inside pleases me. When you touch me, it thrills me more than I can describe. I guess what I'm trying to say is, there isn't a wrong answer, sweetheart, and we'll just learn together." Mark said and kissed her.

Vanessa slid the robe off and rolled on top of Mark, her thighs against his ribs, as she leaned down to kiss the lips that had captivated her. She teased his tongue with hers, drawing it past her lips and sucking it, pulling a moan from her lover. She answered with one of her own as she felt his hands gliding over her back, settling on her ass. Shifting her hips to get more pressure from his hands caused his cock to slip between her cheeks, drawing a moan from both of them.

Vanessa reached back to feel Mark's rapidly swelling cock and felt a bit of fear, something that he didn't miss.

"What's wrong, baby?" Mark asked.

"What are his guidelines, and what if he won't fit?" she said.

"Let's see. No sharp pointy things, no fire or electricity and no ceiling fans. Ummm, yup, I think that covers it. And if he doesn't fit, then we'll figure that out when we get there," Mark said into the giggles that had overtaken Vanessa.

"Shoot, I was really hoping to use the fan I packed too, party pooper. Now what do I do?" Vanessa asked with a semi-serious tone.

"First, you come up here and kiss me and then I figure that it will work itself out. My only rule is that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Mark finished and pulled her into another gentle kiss.

Vanessa lost herself in the flood of sensations that she was experiencing. The combination of Mark's kisses and the way his hands caressed her skin pulled a steady stream of sighs from her. Going on instinct, she started trailing kisses down Mark's body, following much the same route as he had on her earlier in the shower. She stopped and looked up into his eyes, his desire shining through as he let Vanessa explore.

Spinning around, Vanessa settled her knees around Mark's head and lowered her dripping pussy onto his talented mouth, groaning as she felt his tongue working its magic. She took a second to study the throbbing cock in front of her. The head was a deep purple and had a stream of fluid leaking from it. She reached out and held it lightly, its firmness and warmth surprising her. When she tried to wrap her fingers around it, they missed touching by close to a half inch, and she could put both hands around it and still have some left peeking out at the top.

Vanessa was pretty sure that Mark's cock was bigger than normal, but had nothing to compare it to. She took a tentative lick and tasted the pre-cum, fully expecting it to taste bad. She had heard a few girls saying how nasty it was and couldn't disagree more. Maybe it was because it was his, but the taste just made her want more, and she started running her tongue over the head searching. Mark was groaning into her pussy as she started trying to fit him in her mouth.

She fit the head in her mouth and slid her lips down as far as she could before pulling back to nibble the crown. If porn movies were any indication she should be able to get more than half into her mouth without gagging. She tried again only to learn that she was NOT a porn star as her eyes watered and her gag reflex almost made her barf on Mark. She was pretty sure barf would be a downer and settled for what had seemed to be working, going back to licking and nibbling.

Mark was in heaven. He had his hands full of Vanessa's ass and a face full of her pussy and could do nothing but groan and bite his lip trying to hold back his imminent orgasm. Box scores and engine rebuilds had failed, and he had resorted to thinking about calculus, maintaining a fingernail's width grip on his trigger. What she didn't have in technique she made up with her devotion and her desire to please him. When he heard her gag, he pulled her head up and rested it on his thigh, rubbing her back until she recovered.

Mark tipped his head back when he felt her renew her "lollipop" approach. Just having her that close to his cock was almost enough to make him cum, but having her tongue caressing the head had him digging his fingernails into his palms and biting on his lip.

"Ness, if you keep that up I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, baby, that's so good," Mark said as he looked over her thigh and saw the look of lust filling her gaze as she looked his way.

Vanessa felt her pulse pounding as she heard Mark telling her about the pleasure she was giving him. Another piece slid into place in her mind and she realized that she needed to please him, and, if she pleased him, then it pleased her.

Mark's eyebrows climbed when Vanessa rolled off of him. He reached for her legs thinking she wanted his tongue again but stopped when she lay on her side, opened her legs and presented her body for his pleasure. He drank in her beauty again and rolled on his side, leaning in to kiss her pussy, but stopped when Vanessa shook her head.

"Just fingers sweetheart, I want to see your face when you cum for me and I want to be in your eyes when I do. Please," Vanessa said as the passion thickened, threatening to push her into her climax just talking to him.

"Is this okay, sweetheart?" as she started using both of her hands to pleasure her mate.

"Oh, yessssss. I'm so close baby. You might want to get a towel or something," Mark said between gasps.

"I don't think so. I want your cum on me. I want it on my tits and stomach. I want it on my face and in my hair. I need you, baby, and I need you to coat me with it." Vanessa was spiraling toward another orgasm and the images of her covered in his cum, mixed with what Mark's fingers were doing had her on the edge again.

Mark slid forward and laid his head on her thigh, her pussy was swollen and drooling as he used his fingers to caress the engorged lips. He looked down as he felt Vanessa lay her head on his thigh, looking into his eyes as she jerked his cock with both hands.

Mark felt his orgasm trying to escape and groaned into her thigh and without thinking started licking and nibbling his way toward her pussy. He remembered the hands only restriction as he felt another stream of pre-cum dripping from his bloated cock and started lightly rubbing her clit and asshole.

Vanessa had made it to the sensitive place at the base of the head of Mark's cock, drawing a groan from her lover and a gasp from her as he bit down on her inner thigh. She knew it would show when she wore her bikini but the thought of him marking his pussy sent her over the edge.

"Baby, I'm cumming. Look up at me." Vanessa crooned.

"Oh. fuck Ness, I love you, shit that feels too good," as Mark felt like he was being turned inside out as he came.

Vanessa shuddered with the effort it took to keep her eyes open as her orgasm took her, the look in Mark's eyes boosting the pleasure until it hurt.

When Vanessa felt Mark's cock swell even more, she stroked it faster using the slick fluid as a lubricant and aimed the head at her open mouth, triggering Mark's release. The first shot hit her chin and she took the second in her mouth. After that she used his cock to decorate her body, each splash prolonging her own orgasm. She kept the rhythm of her strokes until his cum slowed to a dribble, then leaned in and sucked the head, pulling out the last of his fluid, drawing a shuddering groan from Mark.

When Mark saw Vanessa aiming his cock at her face, her mouth open and waiting, he couldn't hold off any longer and surrendered to his orgasm. As the first shot splashed against her chin and the next hit her waiting tongue, he lost himself in the whirlpool of her eyes.

Unable to do anything but hang on as she painted her body with his cum, he managed to hook two fingers around her pubic bone and found the raised nub of nerves just as she started torturing the head of his cock when she pulled it back into her mouth. He watched her eyes pop open and felt the moans turn into screams as she succumbed to the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.

Vanessa was savoring the taste of Mark's cum as she felt his fingers slide between her lips, groaning when she felt his fingers opening her. She had forgotten that she had a mouthful of his cock and tried to tell him how good it felt. As she started pulling back, Mark started tracing circles around a spot that made it feel like she had to pee, hating to break the contact, she started rolling to her back.

Mark squeezed his fingers together and Vanessa felt her world explode in a cascade of flashing lights. She tried to make a sound but only managed high pitched squeaks, as she grabbed her nipples and twisted. The pain translated in to pure pleasure as she felt pressure building up in her abdomen.

Mark was stroking Vanessa's g-spot, thankful for the teacher he had learned from for nine months. That's when Mark decided to cheat and sucked her clit, flicking it in time with his fingers. He was watching as Vanessa snapped her head forward, her mouth wide as she tried to get a breath. Mark continued working on her and was treated to a vocal performance when she could finally speak.

"FUCK that's so good baby. Eat me. Eat your pussy Mark. Oh shit, what are you doing? Please Mark, I can't cum again. Oh god yeseatmypussyohfuckiloveyoumark," the last phrase started low and ended with notes Mark didn't think existed.

Mark didn't have time to think about that note for long. Vanessa wrapped herself around his head as the orgasm she knew would be her last took her. She felt the walls of her pussy contract around Mark's fingers and then a gush of fluids spraying his face and the sheets. Another wave hit her and she was surprised that Mark was still sending her to new heights, not bothered by the impromptu shower. The series of peaks he pushed her to overwhelmed her, and she shut down after a particularly strong spasm turned off her lights.

Mark looked up and saw Vanessa's eyes close, her body still twitching from the sensual overload. Ignoring his cum, Mark pulled her on top of him and held her, inviting her back when she was ready. He occupied his mind with all of the ways he felt different with Vanessa here. The biggest difference was that he could just be himself and not waste the energy it took to protect others from what hid behind his eyes. As he was considering what that meant, Vanessa stirred.

"Hey there gorgeous, are you okay?" Mark asked.

"I think so. That was fantastic... What was "that" by the way? I want to be able to remind you about it when you forget," Vanessa said with a smile and leaned up to kiss him.

She was almost to his lips when she remembered his cum on her face and chin, then felt the slick layer between their bodies.

"Baby, don't you want me to wash off?" Vanessa asked with her confusion evident as she spoke.

"Why would I want you to not be where you are, Ness?"

"I've got your cum all over me and you were going to kiss me and I can still taste you." Vanessa answered, frowning slightly.

"I kissed you in the limo and the shower, and my face was covered in your cum and you didn't mind, so why should I?" Mark paused before pulling her back up for the interrupted kiss.

Vanessa had loved the massages Mark had given her before, but the caresses he played across her bare skin as they kissed made the massages pedestrian in comparison. As she tried to reach the robe to wipe her face, Mark saw her and smiled.

"C'mon and we'll go rinse off," he said with a smile. He realized that she wouldn't be comfortable until she was sure she wasn't grossing him out.

Mark made a quick trip to the balcony, and grabbed their glasses before slipping into the shower. Vanessa was rinsing her hair and her smile bloomed when she saw him, he had only been gone for a minute, but it felt like an hour. Unwilling to wait any longer, she rinsed Mark and turned the water off.

"Take me to bed, sweetheart," Vanessa said and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Vanessa crawled into the middle of the big bed and turned to see Mark carrying some towels. She looked at them with a confused look until understanding flashed through her; there was still a bit of work to do.

Mark saw the apprehension in her eyes. "Ness, we really don't have to. We can wait until you're ready."

"It's not that. I forgot until I saw the towels. You've already been my first for so many things and I guess since I'm already yours...," Vanessa trailed off and saw he was still unconvinced. "Sweetheart, I'm not scared and I know you won't push me. I want and need you so much. I'm yours as long as you'll have me, baby."

Mark slid in next to her and pulled her against him as he kissed her softly. He still couldn't believe that she could possibly want to give him her virginity, not to a kid.

"Yes, you. I meant it when I said I'm yours. I meant what I said about changing the oil to be with you. I meant it when I said forever. Please make me your lady; I'll beg if I need to, sweetheart."

Mark rolled over on top of Vanessa and kissed her again, bringing his thigh up between hers. He had just started his trip down her body, when she surprised him.

"Not this time baby. I can't take any more," she said rolling him over.

Her pussy was throbbing in time with her heartbeat, and her breath was coming in gasps as she stirred the head through her swollen lips. Staring into Mark's eyes, Vanessa let her weight settle back and felt the head stretch the mouth of her pussy. She wasn't sure how she was going to fit him in, but she wasn't stopping until she had all of him wrapped inside her. She started taking short strokes, slowly settling further down her mate's cock.

"Do you like your pussy, baby? That tight cunt stretched around your beautiful cock is all yours, Mark," Vanessa groaned as she felt her muscles accept the intrusion.

All Mark could do was hang on and let Vanessa go at her own pace, not wanting to hurt her any more than it already did. He could see the pain underneath the pleasure, and short of pulling her off of his cock, there was nothing that he could do to make it better. Looking down he could see her wetness glistening on his cock as she impaled herself, pressing down until he felt the head stop. There was still about four inches waiting for her when he looked up into her eyes.

Vanessa felt the last obstacle to being fully Mark's stop her downward progress.

"Sweetheart, I think I'm going to need your help," Vanessa said as she stared into his eyes.

"I'm not sure I can baby, I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. Ok you will, but I don't know another way. I can't help it that the man I adore is too damned big to fit. Please," Vanessa trailed off stopping just short of begging.

Pulling her into a kiss, he cupped her ass and started rocking into her, bouncing off her hymen with each stroke. He felt her breathing speed up as she buried her face against his neck, her hips matching his motions.

"Please," was all he heard as she took a deep breath. Taking one of his own, he waited until he felt her start moving down and slammed his hips up. The two lovers met in the middle as they ripped the membrane and buried him inside her.

Vanessa cried out as she felt the expected pain as Mark took her fully. She looked up into his eyes and saw sadness slipping across them.

"It's okay, baby," she said as she kissed him again. "Just sit still and let me get used to it, and don't even think about pulling out, I just got you where you belong."

"I love you, Ness," Mark said.

"I love you too, baby," she said and started moving her hips in slow circles, the pain easing a little with each circuit.

Vanessa felt the pain slowly being replaced with pleasure as she started making love to Mark. She smiled as she saw the relief in his eyes and felt him relax under her as they moved together, shuddering as his cock pushed her closer to crossing off another item on the list.

Once the pain was fully gone, Vanessa rolled over and pulled Mark on top of her. Reaching down, she grabbed his ass and locked her ankles behind his back, urging him to push into her deeper.

"Shit, that feels so good Mark. Fuck me. Give it to me! I won't break, fuck me, Mark. I love you so much. Please make me yours, sweetheart."

Mark felt her hands settle on his ass as she pulled him to get him to go deeper. With the looks of pain that had flashed through her eyes still fresh in his mind, he resisted the urging and settled into long, slow strokes. Leaning back he saw her fluids collecting around her lips, his eyes drawn to the red tint. He stopped and was ready to pull out to clean her up and let her rest when Vanessa stopped that train before it left the station.

"Mark, don't you dare. If you leave me hanging, I swear I'll do something. I don't know what, but it will be bad. Maybe that fan I brought." Vanessa finished with a grin to soften the look in her eyes.

Mark shook his head and stopped as it was Vanessa's turn to shift his eyes to hers.

"The pain is gone now sweetheart. I'm sure, I'll be sore in the morning, but it won't be from that little membrane. It will be from the way I plan to use that beautiful cock until we both pass out and can't move. Please don't think about it anymore. I love you so much; now please make love to me."

Mark reached over and grabbed the towels and put them under her ass.

"I love you too, Ness, more than I could ever imagine," he whispered, and brought his lips down to make love to her mouth as he set an unhurried pace with his hips.

Vanessa was in heaven as Mark made love to her mouth and pussy, the last and most intense element being the way that his eyes made love to her mind. She could hardly tell where she stopped as she felt him filling all of her dark and empty spaces. The path between them had become a highway, as she felt the two of them blending; two people completing their puzzles.