Karma Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and daughter discover each other.
3.6k words
4.47
80.9k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karmasoft
Karmasoft
33 Followers

All characters in this story are fictional and over 18 years old.

The sun's warm light shining through Keli's bedroom window drew her slowly toward consciousness. Not her window, so much as her parents' now that she was officially a college freshman living on campus.

Home for spring break, a month after her 18th birthday and having graduated from high school with advanced AP credits, she was one of the newest students at Texas A&M. As if that weren't bad enough, Keli had inherited her mother's slight frame and diminutive height. Standing only 4'11", the only thing that separated Keli from her high school friends also served as a source of embarrassment. In the shower after track practice, Keli would strategically place her long blond hair over her large, firm D-cup breasts in the hope that the other girls wouldn't notice how big she was. More than once she had noticed other girls looking at her boobs and snickering, making jokes about how such a small girl could carry such a rack.

It didn't help that Keli had large brown nipples or that for some bizarre reason she had never sprouted more than a small blond tuft of nearly invisible pubic hair. She pictured the other girls looking at her and laughing at her long doe-like legs and seemingly bald pussy while her pendulous breasts appeared to take up more than half of her body.

The boys of course gave her plenty of attention and she had gotten used to them staring at her chest while they attempted to make conversation with her. Even her professors seemed to gravitate to her and she had already learned how to use this to her advantage, wearing low-cut tank tops to most of her classes and sitting in the front row. Lately she had started wearing short mini-skirts as well and when the mood struck her she would slowly part her legs during lectures and laugh to herself as the professor would begin stumbling over his words, drawn to the sight of her tiny pink thong that barely covered her puffy soft pussy lips.

Despite all her teasing, Keli was sexually innocent for her age. The few boys she had dated seemed concerned about only their own pleasure; groping her breasts at every opportunity and making clumsy efforts to paw their sweaty hands inside her skirt. If pressed, Keli would admit that she enjoyed feeling the effect she had on them, their hard cocks pressed against her as they sought to conquer her. Sometimes she would acquiesce and let one of her dates slide his finger inside her panties but without exception they knew nothing about how to pleasure a woman. She wanted to tell them that finger-fucking really wasn't—it was about finding the hidden spot and gently caressing it, bringing it up and arousing it.

But the boys were clueless and would plough their fingers up inside her tight little pussy, thinking that it would make her cum on the spot. She had gotten very good at faking orgasms, and the only solace she had found was that she loved giving pleasure more than receiving it. Keli loved giving blowjobs. She could cum just from sucking the head of a boy's cock into her mouth, feeling the ridge between her lips and then the veiny length of him plunging down her throat. She knew that her mouth was an instrument and that with a little urging, her tongue and lips could make a boy cum in less than a minute, shooting rope after rope of hot cum into her mouth and down her throat. Keli hoped that some day she could find a man who was worthy of her attentions, who appreciated her oral skills as much as her large breasts but also had the character to make her feel the same kind of unadulterated lust. So far, that day had not come.

As the sun warmed her body and drew her awake, Keli felt the soft white cotton sheets against her naked body. One habit that she had not been able to shake in college was sleeping naked. Growing up, she had never cared for the constriction of pajamas and enjoyed the feeling of her naked body languidly wrapped in her sheets and bedspread. This morning was no exception, and as she began to wake up, Keli's hands found their way between her thighs, pressing each of her thumbs against her pussy lips. She knew that if she pulled her lips apart gently and used her index fingers to softly tickle her little clitoris she would be able to make herself cum. Placing her feet together with her knees bent deeply to the side, Keli slowly spread her lips and found that special place, rubbing it with both fingers until warmth overtook her and she bucked her little hips up in the air. Then, and only then, she plunged two fingers into her pussy and while rubbing her clit with her thumbs began to fuck herself. The orgasm was exquisite and soft, Keli's wetness dripping down onto the sheets and coating her firm thighs. Even the top sheet was soaked as Keli flailed against her hands, tossing her head back and forth as her orgasm overtook her. Juices from her sopping wet pussy coated her fingers and made delicious sucking noises as she brought herself to a climax.

Now fully awake, Keli put on one of her dad's large white v-neck tee shirts and padded downstairs, her fingers still glistening with her own cum. Keli's mom left early every morning and came home late, the successful marketing executive's lifestyle. Her dad was an attorney but worked an untraditional job, mostly from home. From what Keli could tell he represented clients accused of various sex crimes, ranging from prostitution to public exposure. Most of his work occurred at night, when he would be summoned to the local jail to meet with a prospective client. During the day he worked on his case files and spent many hours on the phone negotiating with local district attorneys and judges.

This morning was no exception. When Keli came downstairs she found a pot of coffee brewing and her dad sitting on the couch with his laptop perched on his legs, typing off a letter. Wearing only boxer shorts, her dad's soccer legs and firm abs made him look 20 years younger than he actually was. Keli mumbled a good morning and went straight to the coffee machine to pour herself a cup. Her dad looked up and gave her a warm smile, taking in his daughter's radiance and noticing how much she had matured since she had left for college. He had always admired her lithe, small body, but now her firm, ripe breasts pressed hard against his tee shirt and he could see her nipples protruding through the thin cotton. His cock surged involuntarily as he took in the sight of her long slim legs while she stood at the coffee machine. He could see her tight, firm little ass clearly through the shirt and knew that she wasn't wearing any panties. He castigated himself for imagining what her tight little ass would feel like cupped in his hands, her large breasts pressed against him. He could practically taste her nipples and feel her bald pussy cupped in the palm of his hand.

"Good morning sweetie," her dad said. "It's so good to have you home."

"Morning Pops," Keli responded sleepily.

Keli filled her coffee mug and walked over to the couch, plopping down next to her dad and looking over his shoulder at the laptop screen. "What are you working on?" she asked, leaning her head against his chest and taking a sip of her coffee.

"New case, this poor woman's husband hired a private investigator to spy on her. Apparently she was renting hotel rooms and entertaining young men for, uh, discrete encounters."

Keli looked at the laptop and couldn't believe what she saw. An array of grainy black and white photographs showed a lithe older woman lying on what appeared to be a hotel bed with her legs spread wide open. She was wearing only a demi-cup bra and her large breasts spilled out of them. In several of the pictures, her bald pussy was completely exposed and her fingers were touching the edges of her pussy.

"So here's the issue, Kel, what's wrong with these pictures? Isn't she allowed to masturbate?" her dad asked. "Is that illegal or a breach of the marriage vows? I think my client has a slam-dunk case."

Keli squirmed uncomfortably in her seat, her shirt riding up on her thighs as she felt herself getting inexplicably turned on by the pictures of the near-naked older woman. Old enough, in fact, to be her mother. She had of course seen her mother naked on several occasions and they had even showered together when the family took a trip to Austin. She remembered feeling her mom's soft firm breasts pressed against her in the shower and how the two of them had laughed about how the big breast gene had been passed on. Her mother had playfully pushed their breasts together, nipples rubbing against each other and growing hard from the pulsing water. Then her mother did something Keli never would have imagined and slid her fingers against Keli's nearly bald pussy, saying softly, "but you didn't get the bush gene." Keli blushed as she looked at her mom's dark thatch of pubic hair and felt her mom's finger accidentally slide between her lips and inside her tight pussy. She couldn't help moaning and thrusting her hips up toward her mom's hand, letting the finger penetrate her completely as she closed her eyes and felt an orgasm overtake her. Without meaning to, she reached out her own hand and cupped her mother's pussy, saying, "your hair is so soft and silky, mommy. Why don't I have that?" Her mother was soaking wet, either from the shower or her own arousal, and Keli's finger slid easily into the valley between her lips, being softly enveloped like a glove. The two women had stood nearly motionless under the shower jet, eyes closed and fingers plunging deeply into each other like a mirror image.

Brought back to the present, Keli tried to focus. "I don't know dad, are these all of the pictures he was able to take?"

Keli's dad smiled and patted his daughter on the head. "Good girl," he said. "Yes, there are more pictures. Are you sure you want to see them?"

Keli looked at her father and nodded her head slightly. She was getting more and more aroused looking at the pictures and didn't want her dad to know. But part of him did want him to know. She snuggled in tighter against him and looked again at the laptop. Her dad flipped the photos to the next page, which showed a young man barely over 18, standing in front of the woman, his large cock in his hands. In the next few pictures she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking it while his fingers moved to her shaved pussy.

"Dad I think this take us to a whole new level." Keli whispered. Her dad nodded his head and pointed to the screen. "I agree. This may have actually interfered with the marriage vows," he said.

Keli's dad then flipped the pictures to the next set, showing the young man's penis penetrating the older woman, his slender cock buried deep inside her as she clasped her legs around his thrusting hips. Although not the greatest quality, it was easy to see that the young man was fucking her hard and that she was enjoying it.

While looking at the pictures, Keli's tee shirt had slid up further over her thighs. Her arousal was palpable and her dad was not immune to the sensation of his daughter's head against his chest, her large firm breasts pressed against him and her pussy almost showing beneath the hem of her shirt. As she shifted her weight against him, she tucked her left leg under her ass, causing the shirt to rise another inch and display all of her inner thigh up to the dewy point where her slender legs came together. Keli's soft bald pussy was now completely visible and still damp from her morning's masturbation session. Seeming not to notice, her dad casually draped his arm around his daughter's shoulder, giving her a little squeeze as his fingers rested on the top swell of her breasts over the tee shirt. Neither of them said anything but Keli could feel her dad's heart beating faster and could see a huge and swelling lump inside his boxer shorts. She knew he was aroused and despite feeling like she should shut it down she did nothing, letting his hand caress her shoulder and allowing the shirt to remain pulled up, exposing her bare pussy to his eyes.

"He took video as well," her dad said quietly. "Do you want to see it?"

"I don't know, dad," Keli replied. "This is kinda weird."

Her dad didn't say anything but clicked on a QuickTime icon, immediately bringing up a full screen picture of the young man kneeling between the woman's legs, his mouth buried in her pussy and his tongue slapping up and down between her moist pussy lips. The woman's head was thrown back, her hips arched upward against his mouth as he fucked her with his tongue. As her orgasm subsided, the young man scooted up against her and nudged his long slender cock between her soaking wet vaginal lips. She moaned as he slid his penis inside her, taking his full length until his balls slapped against her wet thighs.

"Looks like she is enjoying herself quite a bit, dad," Keli whispered.

"Apparently so," he replied. "Do you think she likes feeling that young buck inside her?"

Keli suspected that her father was talking in code in order to find out how she was feeling about the intimate situation they were now experiencing together. She didn't know quite how to respond but a part of her loved showing off her pussy to her own father, and the feel of his touch along her shoulders was giving her tingly sensations. She knew it wouldn't go much further so she decided to play along.

"I know I would like it. That firm hard cock buried deep inside me," she whispered in his ear.

The moment the words left her mouth, Keli felt her dad's fingers slip inside the tee shirt and move down along her soft supple breasts. His hands were large and strong and he cupped her completely, her nipple caught between two of his fingers. She moaned and arched her back, giving him complete access to her naked young breasts, feeling him caress and hold first one, then the other. She could see his cock pressing against the hole in his boxers, throbbing and pulsing as he fondled her tits. Without a word she reached down and spread the opening of the shorts so he would not feel so uncomfortable. As she did, his cock sprang through the hole, bigger and thicker and harder than she had imagined.

"Oh daddy," she moaned. "You're so big and hard. Does it hurt like that?"

Her dad just put his head back and continued rubbing his hand against her breasts, holding a nipple between thumb and forefinger, tweaking it and pulling gently on it as she felt it grow hard. The tingly feeling grew more intense and she could feel her pussy growing damp, her lips pulsing and opening as her breasts got mauled by her father's hands and his cock grew even bigger. Without thinking she reached down and touched it, wrapping her fingers around its huge girth and slowly stroking it up and down. Her father moaned with pleasure as she masturbated him and she could see a flow of pre-cum squirting out of his cock head and coating her fingers.

Keli's tee shirt was now up around her waist and her dad's hand was inside the collar, massaging and caressing her insanely aroused breasts. Her nipples were hard against his fingers and she was stroking him with both hands. She realized that neither hand could completely encircle his girth but with two of them together she could create a suction that was generating more and more pre-cum. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered whether she could take such a large cock into her pussy, while knowing intellectually that it would never happen. That her dad would never actually try to fuck her.

Even as she had that thought she felt her father's other hand tracing an arc along her thigh, from her knee to just below her exposed bald pussy. His fingers felt so good that she opened her legs further to encourage him. Never in her life had she been so aroused, so warm and wet, and never had a man made her feel so incredibly good inside. In that moment she was willing to let him do anything he wanted, to take her from behind or make her sit on his lap while his hard cock coaxed its way between her tight pussy lips. The fact that it was her own father who was caressing her nearly naked breasts and fondling her inner thigh just made the situation more erotic.

With one hand, Keli pulled the tee-shirt up over her head, exposing her lithe, slim body to her father's eyes for the first time since she had become a woman. He took in her long slender arms, delicately sculpted shoulders, firm and large breasts, taut stomach, and achingly wet pussy as he moved his hands along her runner's thighs, feeling her strong muscles as she pressed her pussy against his leg. His fingers had finally found the soft wet mound between her legs and were manipulating her, caressing her soft delicate sex and making her feel crazy in her head. Both of her hands were wrapped around his huge cock but her eyes were closed and all she could think about was what it would feel like to take such a gigantic thing inside her. At the same time, she knew it had to stop before they got carried away, so she twisted her body away from him, pulling his fingers out of her dripping pussy and sat facing him on his lap.

"Daddy, we have to stop. If this goes too far we will both regret it," she said.

Her dad did not respond but placed both hands around Keli's ass and drew her closer to him. Their faces were almost touching and almost without meaning to, Keli brought her soft lips to her fathers and kissed him, feeling his warm breath against her skin. Her mouth opened and she probed her tongue against him, feeling his lips open and his own tongue come out to meet hers. As they kissed passionately, her beautiful breasts crushed against her daddy's chest, he pulled her closer to him by squeezing her ass cheeks and thrusting his hips forward until his pendulous cock was pressed against his daughter's tight wet pussy. It slid back and forth along her delicate lips, neither of them realizing the implications of what was about to happen.

Their tongues dueled and their naked bodies sought each other like two lost souls, until suddenly, Keli felt the crown of her father's cock resting at the opening of her young tight vagina. She opened her eyes and looked at her father, who had his head back and his eyes barely open. In that moment, nothing else mattered except giving him the pleasure that he deserved. As the thought overtook her she sank her hips down on her daddy's cock, feeling it pierce and penetrate her deeply. She thought there would be pain but all she felt was hot wet love for her daddy, and she sank down further on him until he sank completely inside her. Her daddy's hands came up to cup her breasts again and she threw herself back so that he could take a nipple in his mouth as she rode his enormous cock. She could feel it splitting her open and filling her completely as he bucked his hips up against her. Without a thought she slammed her hips down and engulfed him again, taking his full length inside her tight wet hole.

"Oh daddy, you feel so good inside me. I want you here forever."

Her dad responded by squeezing her breasts and thrusting even deeper inside her, plunging his huge cock into his little daughter's pussy. Together they rode and sweated and became one with each other until Keli felt the tingly sensations explode.

As she came, she felt her father unleash a river of hot cum deep inside her pussy, squirting load after pent-up load of cum inside his daughter. It felt like the cum would never stop, as he shot again and again and she could feel the pulsing, heated release of him shooting his semen into her deep wet pussy. She could feel it filling her up and spilling out of her, coating her thighs and dripping down her father's cock. As soon as she could tell that he was completely spent she gently disengaged her hips and pulled him out of her, then bent down and took his wet cock into her mouth, tasting both her juices and his coating the inside of her lips as she sucked him. His molten cum dripped out of her pussy as she felt his cock start to grow hard again in her mouth.

Karmasoft
Karmasoft
33 Followers