Karma Ch. 02

Story Info
Keli and her family spend an evening with the neighbors.
5.1k words
4.53
51.9k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karmasoft
Karmasoft
32 Followers

As in Chapter 01, all characters in this story are fictional and over the age of 18.

*

Taking her father's semi-hard cock in her mouth after he finished fucked her, Keli tasted her own vaginal secretions as well as his rich salty cum coating the inside of her mouth, her pussy continuing to leak, her dad's jism flowing out of her like a slow-moving river. She reached back and spread her bald, wet, pussy lips while she sucked him, enjoying the feel of her slickness against her fingers as she bobbed her head up and down on his still-engorged cock.

Just as Keli began to get a nice rhythm going, his cock penetrating her mouth deeply, her dad pulled away, jerking his cock out of her mouth and stumbling away from her.

"No no no no no Keli," her dad whispered urgently. "I'm going to hell. Oh my god. Go put on some clothes. We have to pretend this never happened." Her dad clumsily pulling up his boxer shorts as he spoke, his still-hard cock looking ridiculously large as he tried to cover it up.

Keli watched her dad's breakdown with a wry smile. "But daddy, I wanted it to happen. I love you and I wanted you to be my first. Please don't ruin this beautiful experience for me."

Tears formed in Keli's eyes as she spoke and she felt her lithe small body yearning to have her daddy back in her arms. Despite her pleas, her father was silent, only staring at her young breasts, the conflict evident from his posture.

Keli sat on the couch with her short, firm legs spread invitingly, her father's cum still dripping slowly out of her tight bald pussy. She was trying to entice him to come back to her but knew enough about male psychology to realize that her dad was going through the familiar post-orgasm phase where the single-minded focus that had led him to cross the ultimate boundary in the first place gave way to guilt and shame and general depression. Happily, she thought, that cycle would continue to evolve and he would be horny again in no time.

As her father beat a hasty retreat up the stairs into the sanctuary of the master bedroom, Keli vowed to find a way to make her father come back into her arms. She only needed to devise a plan.

________

As it turned out, the plan was made for her. Keli's mom came home shortly after 6:00 pm that night and after changing into a soft, low-cut cotton nightgown joined her husband and daughter for dinner. As her mom padded down the stairs, Keli could see the swell of her mother's breasts pushing against the nightgown and remembered how soft and pleasant those same nipples had felt pressed against Keli's.

The three of them sat in the dining room together and Keli's father, an accomplished chef, brought them slabs of BBQ ribs and coleslaw, and mashed potatoes with sweet corn. Keli enjoyed the food so much that she was beginning to get aroused again.

"Food sex could be fun," she thought to herself, imagining plunging the rib bone between her pussy lips and coating her nearly bald pubis with the spicy sauce.

She enjoyed watching her dad shuttle the food back and forth, his large cock pressing painfully against the shorts he was wearing, apparently without any underwear. She could see the outline of his tremendous cockhead pressed against the cotton fabric and wished more than anything that she could release him from what must be severe discomfort.

His long hard shaft looked so beautiful to her, and she could feel the heat emanating from him every time he leaned over the table to serve her more food. Under the table, she touched herself as she imagined what he felt like inside her, his hard, steel cock plunging deeply into her bald wet pussy.

Even as she fantasized, she vaguely heard her mother talking about a party invitation the family had received for the following night. Their next-door neighbors, the Koons, an attractive couple her parents' age with a high school or college-aged son (Keli couldn't remember which) had invited them over to dinner and drinks to celebrate Keli's spring break homecoming.

Keli saw an opportunity. She knew that if she could seduce her father at their neighbors' house, she would have him forever as her lover. Rushing up to her room after dinner, Keli picked out a tight-fitting black dress with spaghetti straps that plunged deeply in the front, revealing her ample bosom and nearly exposing her large brown nipples. The short black dress barely covered her tiny ass and she decided that it was too small to allow her to wear panties, which she didn't mind, wanting to show off her voluptuous young body in any way she could.

As she picked out the dress and tried it on, twirling gracefully in front of her full-length mirror, Keli thought about the Koon family and particularly their lecherous dad. Growing up, he had leered at her unabashedly whenever they happened to see each other, his eyes wandering up and down her body.

She remembered the day she turned 18; it was a Saturday and she had decided to spend the day laying by the pool in her parents' back yard, her ample breasts spilling out of the tiny bikini she bought when she graduated from high school. It was so tight against her body that she decided to go topless, unstrapping the hooks from behind and letting her breasts spring free, soaking up the summer Texas sunshine. Her Brazilian-style panties rode snugly against her puffy bald pussy lips and cupped her tight little ass, giving her the sensation of being touched, and it wasn't long before she felt herself growing wet as she imagined what it would feel like to actually have sex with a man, to feel his long hard cock impaling her, filling her, splitting her open and making her cum.

As she fantasized, Keli knew that anyone with a second-floor view could see her lithe young body laying prone on the deck chair, which made her feel even more excited. As she lay on her back with her bare breasts exposed she felt, more than saw, movement from the Koons' window.

Whether father or son, she was not sure, but Keli knew that someone was watching her. Her first instinct was panic, thinking she should cover herself with a towel or put her bikini back on. After the panic subsided, however, Keli realized that exposing herself to an unknown set of eyes actually made her feel kind of excited. Stunned by this revelation and still wet from her fantasies, Keli arched her back in the air and cupped her tremendous breasts in both hands, running her fingers along her taught, hard nipples. Almost of their own accord, her legs slowly spread apart and Keli knew without thinking about it that somebody was jacking off their hard cock at the sight of her beautiful breasts and nearly bald pussy.

Shamelessly, she slid her hands down her firm abdomen and let them both dip inside her bikini bottoms, caressing her pussy between her hands, letting her lips spread open to accept her fingers.

As she touched herself she risked a glance upward, toward the Koon's bedroom window. Sure enough, she could see Mr. Koons pressing his face against the glass, his hand moving furiously on his respectable but not overly-large cock. Keli could see the lust in his eyes even at a distance, and she tickled her clit with two fingers as she looked up at Mr. Koons while she slowly slid her bikini bottoms down over her soft firm thighs.

Now her pussy was fully exposed to him and she began playing with herself in earnest, her fingers rubbing up and down along the valley between her lips, her straight wrist causing additional friction against her mons as she fucked two fingers into her soft wet cunt. When she looked up again, Mr. Koons had disappeared but the bottom half of the master bedroom window was coated with a thick viscous layer of what could only be his cum. Keli had smiled to herself as she continued to thrum her throbbing wet pussy until she felt her own orgasm take over her body.

Now, a year later, Keli knew that an invitation to the Koons' house represented a golden ticket to finally seduce her father and possibly put on an exquisite show. She could imagine the liquor that would flow as her parents exchanged small-talk with their neighbors.

She knew that at least one of the men in the Koon family harbored a secret sexual fantasy about her and she was eager to give him a thrill, while exploring the possibility of another encounter with her daddy. She imagined dancing with him, feeling his enormous cock pressed against her belly as she swooned in his arms, letting her full breasts press hard against his chest, reminding him of the gifts she had to offer.

As she stood in front of the mirror, Keli plunged a finger into her damp pussy thinking about her dad's cock, imagining his large girth penetrating her, filling her little pussy up and splitting her in two. She imagined taking him in front of a crowd of strangers; raising her skirt and positioning herself so that his hard and throbbing cock could slide deeply inside her tight wet pussy. She could feel him inside her, fucking her fast and deep while she pressed her voluptuous breasts against his firm hard body.

After her waves of orgasms finally subsided, Keli carefully hung up the black dress and crawled into bed naked, her small and lithe young body pressing firmly against the soft cotton sheets, still crusted with her orgasm from the morning.

Sleeping through most of the day, her dreams filled with lust and images of her handsome father, Keli slept fitfully. When evening finally arrived, Keli arose naked from her bed and doused her firm, small body in the shower. Standing under the jets, she felt the hot spray of water dance across her hard nipples like warm rain, and her hands gravitated to her breasts, holding and caressing and squeezing them up against the piercing water. She spread her legs and let the shower spray pierce her, hard streams of water tickling her little pussy and adding to her already aroused state. Keli felt her lips open and she thrust her small firm hips up against the pressure, feeling each drop of water tease the edges of her pussy, teasing the edges of her young soft flower.

When she could no longer stand the intense but unsatisfying pleasure of the water, Keli jumped out of the shower and toweled herself off, watching her own slim body in the mirror and thinking about how except for her breasts she looked like a young girl with no pubic hair. Finished drying, Keli donned her short black dress, her large firm breasts held in place by a micro strap, unhindered by a bra or indeed very much fabric.

She knew every man at the Koon's party would appreciate her womanly charms and she fully intended to show them what she had to offer, while saving herself, hopefully, for her daddy. She knew that he would notice she had dressed for him, and hoped he realized that she was ready to give him all of her love and her body, taking him inside her and squeezing her tight young pussy against his large and incredibly hard cock, making it impossible for him to resist fucking her again.

As she made her way down the staircase, Keli felt her large breasts swaying inside her dress and knew that if her father happened to look up from his chair in the sitting room he could see her swollen and tender pussy lips from below.

Sure enough, her father looked up at her and his mouth dropped open. Keli could feel his eyes traveling up and down her body and she felt him linger on her short dress, taking in the sight of her bald cunt and her beautiful breasts. She stopped half-way down the stairs and cocked her hip to one side, causing the dress to pull up and expose even more of her little pussy. She lasciviously smoothed out the fabric with the palm of her hand, the tight black dress clinging to her smooth young body. She could see her daddy's face burning with unspeakable lust, his eyes transfixed by her sensuality.

Her mother, oblivious to the show that her daughter was putting on, sat on a lounge chair in the dining room reading a magazine. She too was wearing a tight, short dress that emphasized her cleavage and left little to the imagination. Keli was struck by her mother's firm legs and the way her mom's pubic area pressed against the dress, showing the outline of two engorged lips and a deep valley between them. But her attention was still focused on her dad, who was staring at her without any shame, and whose cock was pressed hard and stiff against his pants. Keli felt his gaze and it made her feel warm inside as she brazenly slid her skirt over her hips, letting her father take in the sight of her tight warm pussy.

Seeing her mom start to stir, Keli smoothed the dress back over her legs and traipsed down the stairs. Her mother looked up and smiled as she watched her diminutive daughter sachet lightly down the stairs, her young firm breasts barely contained by the silken fabric, her strong legs and pert little ass carrying her toward her parents.

Together the three of them made their way toward the front door and the front sidewalk. Keli walked in front of her father and knew that he was fighting with his own demons but she wanted him to know that she was available and ready to repeat the sexual heaven they had achieved just a day before.

She could feel his hot breath against her neck as they walked and his enormous cock inches from her smooth tight ass, which she playfully shook at him. While her mom walked in front of them in blissful ignorance, Keli ground her hips back up against her daddy's hard cock, feeling it rest against her pussy and stand ramrod straight as she bent slightly to feel him touch the soft valley between her pussy lips.

Keli heard her father moan softly as she made contact with his rock-hard cock but the short walk to the Koon's house didn't allow her to tease him for more than an instant. Mr. Koon opened the front door and welcomed the family inside, but let his gaze linger on Keli's ripe young body, taking in her large partially exposed breasts, her small frame, and the incredibly short dress she was wearing.

Keli could feel him staring down the front of her dress as she passed by and knew that he was hard underneath his trousers. Somehow that thought did not repulse her and as she walked by him she swished her hips, giving him a nice view of her tiny, barely-covered ass.

Once inside, the family took advantage of the tray of drinks that Mr. Koon offered. Keli's dad, still looking pale, immediately sucked down a shot of vodka while his wife picked up a margarita, salt coating the lip of the glass.

Keli herself decided to have a glass of red wine. Her mother gave her a look that said, "only this once" and Keli smiled at her warmly.

Her mother ran her lips along the edge of the glass in what could only be described as an erotic way, and Keli saw that Mr. Koon had noticed the gesture as well.

"You'll have to excuse the rest of my family. My wife is still getting ready upstairs and Brad won't be home from basketball practice for awhile yet," Mr. Koon explained.

"Make yourself comfortable and I'll get the appetizers from the kitchen," he said, then adding, "Keli would you mind helping me carry them? I'm not the young man I once was."

Keli would not have disagreed with his self-assessment, although she found him handsome in a sort of white-bread way. Medium height, solid build and he hadn't let his body fall apart the way some middle-age men do. His hair was receding but he wasn't entirely unattractive. The fact that she knew he lusted for her didn't hurt anything.

"Sure, Mr. Koon," Keli said brightly, "I'd be glad to help you out."

As Keli and Mr. Koon walked down the hall toward the kitchen she could feel his eyes glued to her tight little ass swishing in the short dress. Deciding to mess with him a little bit as they entered the kitchen together, she stopped mid-stride and bent down to fiddle with her shoe.

"Sorry Mr. Koon, I've got something lodged in my heel," Keli said as she presented him with a free look at her naked, bald pussy from behind.

She felt herself moisten as she bent over, knowing that he was staring at her. She lingered, fingering her high heel as if she could not dislodge the source of the problem. Her bare ass remained exposed to him as she pretended to fiddle with the shoe and she enjoyed feeling his lustful gaze on her petite body. Finally she stood up.

"I can't seem to get it," she said. "Would you mind having a try?"

She turned and lifted her foot as he compliantly bent down in front of her to investigate. She placed her dainty size-5 heels on his thigh and felt his hands on her leg to steady her. His touch made her body tingle and she hiked up her skirt—as if it were long enough to interfere with his helping hands. She knew that he had a clear view up her legs to the now-damp lips of her swollen pussy, and she knew that he was aware that she was teasing him.

Mr. Koon pretended to study her shoe while surreptitiously sliding his hand along her sculpted calf muscle, silently squeezing and caressing her leg with his fingers. She could see the bulge in his pants, his hard cock pressing against the fabric as he fondled her leg.

After letting him caress her for a moment, Keli pulled her foot down and gave him a shy grin, letting him know that she had enjoyed the little game. He returned the smile and stood up, pretending that nothing had happened as he moved toward the kitchen counter to pick up a tray of appetizers.

Keli joined him to admire the beautiful spread of food he had prepared; the brioche with olive paste looked particularly delicious and she reached down to pluck one off the tray. As she moved her hand toward her mouth, however, a dollop of the olive spread fell directly down the front of her tight black dress.

"Oh my god," she yelled, looking down at the greasy mess that now coated her cleavage. "I'm such a clutz!"

Mr. Koon quickly dampened a paper towel and stood in front of her trying to wipe away the sticky spread.

"I'm so sorry," he said. "I should have tamped it down more so that wouldn't happen."

His hand inadvertently slipped inside the front of her dress and rested on the top swell of her breast as he attempted to remove the last few olive bits. She smiled, letting his hand slide further down on her breast until he was cupping nearly the entire luscious globe in his palm, his fingers brushing against her bra-less nipples. She felt them grow hard as he took one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and gently squeezed it. She moaned softly and looked up at him, feeling his large hand holding her breast firmly.

At that moment Keli heard footsteps coming down the hall toward the kitchen. Quickly, Mr. Koon removed his hand from her breast and stepped away from her. Flushed red and feeling hot all over, Keli quickly smoothed out the soft fabric of her tight dress and tried to regain her composure.

A moment later, Mrs. Koon peered into the kitchen, a smile on her face, as she exclaimed, "Hello my dear Keli, I hope my husband isn't trying to make you cook for us tonight!"

Keli laughed and rushed over to Mrs. Koon, giving her a big hug. The two women had known each other for 18 years and always enjoyed each other's company. Mrs. Koon had long black hair that had always entranced Keli with its softness. Although not Asian, she had what might be described as an Asian appearance: a small firm body, an angular face with porcelain skin, medium-sized very perky breasts, and brown eyes.

As the women hugged and exchanged kisses, Mr. Koon picked up the tray of appetizers and the three of them walked back out toward the dining room where Keli's parents were waiting. And drinking, apparently, because both her father and mother were laughing uproariously about something as the Koon's and Keli re-entered the living room.

"What's so funny?" Keli asked nervously, wondering if her surreptitious flirtation with Mr. Koon had been somehow discovered.

Karmasoft
Karmasoft
32 Followers
12