Karma Comes Due Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife's punishment by her employer continues.
5.6k words
4.12
32k
14
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day the alarm starts ringing and I reach over to shut it off. Laying there, staring up at the ceiling, I try to get the energy to get up and go to work. I can't believe its only been two days of working at the dealership. After a moment, I slide over and snuggle with my husband. I feel so trapped and afraid, I don't know what to do. I am so tempted to share what has been happening, but I know I can't say anything to him. I have no one but myself to blame for this and I am scared of what he might do if he hears what my new job consists of. I already sort of betrayed him by flipping cars behind his back. Now I'm basically a whore. I know I have to go to work or face impossible consequences. The dumb thing is that having done what I had to do for two days, it seemed silly in a way to fight back now. What was I going to save? My dignity and pride? I can only imagine the pictures and evidence that could show up as blackmail leverage if I resisted now. Even if I did want to go to court, we didn't have the money to pay the debt or the lawyers. And I'd still risk losing Jack.

Fighting back tears, I sigh and rise, dressing in my normal conservative clothes so that Jack won't suspect anything. I found a small gas station on the way where I change to my dealership clothes so that I can arrive at work in the expected attire. Three hundred and sixty three days to go...

I walked into the dealership and quickly crossed to my small desk near Greg's cubicle. It still seemed a bit awkward with us, but it was getting easier all the time. Greg was so nice and helpful. I felt like he really wanted me to learn how to sell cars and was doing all he could to teach me what he knew. We had only gotten settled when a man walked in and started looking at a sports car on the showroom floor nearby. Greg motioned for me to go see him. Nervous and excited, I crossed over to meet him. It was already almost a routine for us already. "Hello, I'm Ellen. May I help you with anything today?"

He had been watching me as he heard my heels clicking across the floor, trying to not stare at me. He shook my hand and introduced himself. "I'm Joseph, but please call me Joe." Turning to the car, he run an appreciative hand along the fender. "What can you tell me about this lovely car here? I'm looking for a nice way to celebrate my birthday."

I was nervous, but comforted as I saw Greg move nearer in case I needed help. I launched into the technical specifications, just as Greg had helped me practice. Joe listened, nodded. I caught him staring at me with a sidelong look, but mostly he seemed impressed.

"Can I take it for a spin?" He wondered, still running his hands along the car, circling it slowly. He was caressing the car, but staring at me as he did so.

I looked over to Greg, who nodded, then turned to go get the keys and a dealer's license plate. I made a copy of Joe's license and by then, Greg was back, helping to get the car outside and set up. Joe climbed into the driver's seat and Greg held my door as I settled into the passenger's seat. Joe gunned the engine a bit and we were off. My first test drive as a salesperson! Joe drove very aggressively, but chatted so friendly as we drove around. He seemed to know cars and really liked this one. I felt like he was showing off a bit to see how I reacted. It was so exciting and fun, I was honestly laughing and smiling the whole time! My worries and stress faded away as this felt like a real job and one that I could actually succeed at for a while, speeding along in the fresh air and sunshine.

Joe pulled back into the dealership and parked the car. He got out and looked at it, walking around the car a few times. As I got out, he looked up, smiling. "Well...let's do this. I'll take it!"

I clapped my hands, so excited! Now my first sale! "Congratulations, Joe! You'll love this car! You really will! Now, if you'll follow me inside, we can get the paperwork going." I led him to Greg's desk and showed him the chair there. "Joe, this is Greg. He'll be helping me with the paperwork since I just started this week." At this point, I heard footsteps and turned around to see Edward standing just behind me. "Oh, good morning, sir!" I was far too happy to even let Edward disturb my mood.

"Ellen, can you come with me for a few moments?" He asked, but his body language let it be known it really wasn't a request.

"I'm with this customer. Can it wait a bit, sir?" I wondered, really wanting to finish this up and sell my first car.

"No, this can't wait. This way. We can meet in my office." Edward replied with an angry edge to his voice, then started off clearly expecting me to follow.

I looked to Greg, feeling so frustrated and disappointed. Greg shrugged, forces a small smile of encouragement and waved for me to follow Edward. With no other choice, I quickly caught up just outside Edward's office. He stood just outside till I entered, then he stepped in and closed the door. I moved toward a chair to sit down, but he stopped me before I could. "No, no, lovely Ellen. You don't sit on my chairs. You kneel when you are in my office. Come, kneel on the ground at my feet." Then he began to unzip and pulled out his already stiffening cock.

My excitement from a few moments ago was now turning to horror. I had thought that Edward and Mr. Simmons had no interest in me other than just seeing that I fulfilled my contract or was humiliated as much as possible. Now, I could see that at least Edward had other ideas. I slowly sunk to my knees and knelt between his legs, looking up at his cock as it dangled just inches from my face.

Edward's face lit up in a wide grin. "How bad you must feel? Missing out on your first deal for this, eh? Just like I missed my bonus for financing on the cars you flipped. But at least you have this chance to make it up to me." His hand waved me closer. It was clear what he wanted and there was no point at all in denying him, or even worse, angering him. Rising up on my knees a bit, I took his cock in my lips and began to suck him. My hand closed around his thickening shaft and began to pump back and forth in time with my sliding him in and out of my mouth. I shut my eyes so I wouldn't have to see him looking down at me, wide grin on his face. I just blocked everything out and focused on trying to get this done as soon as possible by being as pleasing as I could be. By working at his cock as hard as I could, milking him eagerly with my mouth and hands. I could feel him start to move, getting into it, which made me feel strangely proud. Like pleasing him was an accomplishment for me. I had often wondered if Edward had ever been one of the ones in the conference room at lunch, but I knew he would never be anonymous like that. That when it came time, it would be just like this, me on my knees and him looking down on me, cock in my mouth so that it would be personal.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, breaking the mood and I stopped. Edward gave me a light slap on the top of my head to encourage me to continue as I had frozen upon hearing the knock. To my horror, he called out to whoever knocked on the door. "Come in." The door swung open and there was Greg holding some paperwork, Joe standing just behind. I couldn't see what happened, but from the long silence I imagine that they saw me kneeling with Edward's cock in my mouth and froze in the doorway.

I could hear Greg, his voice flustered. "Oh! Sorry...we just...well, we can come back later." I could hear the door swinging shut.

"Oh, no need for that. Almost done here. What's up? Did you sell that sweet little convertible to this gentleman?" Edward asked.

I could just imagine sweet Greg, dying to get out of the office and away, but trapped now. "Um...yes, and we need to do the financing papers. I can just leave the paperwork here and we can come back when it is ready."

Edward just sat on the edge of the desk, looking down as I sucked his cock, carrying on a conversation like it was normal for him to get a blowjob in his office during the day. I could feel Greg and Joe watching and the silence drug on and on. Edward pulled his cock from my lips and started stroking it in front of my face until his cum shot forth all over my face as Joe and Greg looked on. I had feared that I'd be sucking his cock forever, but now with an audience, he seemed able to finish quite quickly. Edward's laughing was somehow worse than his mess on my face, dripping down onto my dress, warm and sticky. No doubt the chance to mess up my dress was the only reason I wasn't nude. Edward tucked his still stiff cock back into his pants and then crossed around to sit in his office chair. "Well, now that is taken care of...back to business! I can have the financing done in about 20 or 30 minutes." He started to rifle through the paperwork, then stopped. I dared not move during this, unsure what was allowed. "Joseph, did I hear correctly that it is your birthday? And you are buying this car to celebrate it? How would you like another treat?" His eyes fixed on me, making his meaning clear.

Joe looked supremely uncomfortable now, looking back and forth between Greg and Edward to see if this was some kind of prank. Then, looking down at me on the floor, asked. "What kind of treat, exactly? What do you mean?" Wanting to be clear on what Edward was implying.

Edward waved me to my feet and made a spinning motion. I was too nervous to be annoyed with his silent commands, like he was too good to speak or that I was his slave to just point and go do as he indicated. "Ellen - why don't you take off that tiny little dress, wipe your face clean and pose for Joseph?"

I was getting better at getting in and out of the dress, having to change in the gas station bathroom in the tiny stall was good practice. I slipped the dress off, wiping my face of Edward's cum, then tossed it softly on the floor, posing naked as ordered. My face carefully emotionless, but also careful not to show anger or annoyance, or worse...fear.

Edward was watching Joe, who was staring at me. "What do you think? I think the birthday boy should have whatever he wants, right, Ellen?" Edward had that stupid smirk on his face as he spoke.

"Yes, as you wish, sir." What else could I say, right?

Joe was nodding now. "Yes, I like this. I like this alot."

Edward gathered up the papers and started to the door. "Please, use my office. I'll finish up next door and things will be all ready whenever you finish." Closing the door, he added. "Have fun - happy birthday!"

Later, in the women's restroom, I tugged my dress down, trying to smooth it out and tried to straighten my hair in the mirror. I walked back out to the showroom feeling like everyone was staring at me. Surely they had to know about all the things I was being made to do and I hadn't even been at the dealership a week yet. I didn't see Greg anywhere, so I sat at my desk and tried to calm down. All I could think about was Joe. How eagerly he had stepped over and started kissing me wetly, his hands all over me. Finally, pushing me down as he wanted his cock sucked too. His constant stream of talking as I sucked him. "Oh, yeah, that's it baby - doll. Suck it...suck it real good. I wanted you from the first moment I set eyes on you." And more of the same. I could feel his cock throbbing and the salty taste of pre-cum. Before he came, he guided me roughly and eagerly to the edge of the desk and leaned me over it. His hands sliding all over my body just like they had done with the car, like a possession, not a person. Then he fucked me doggy style until he came inside me. Only he didn't have a condom on. Then we both dressed in a shy silence, a steep contrast to the blathering he had been spouting when his cock was inside me. Adjusting his shirt, he left to go to see Edward in Finance, I guess. Moments later, I could hear their loud, joking voices and some laughter. I had hurriedly left to go clean myself up in the restroom.

I looked up at the clock and suddenly realized it was almost lunch time. I sighed and readied myself to go to the meeting room as I had all week. I stepped inside and closed the door. Mr. Simmons hadn't been down to see me since the first day. I stripped off the dress and slid the little sleep mask on, an easy routine to repeat. My mind was an autopilot now. I waited, but I knew I wouldn't be waiting long. Every day, there had been an ever growing number of visitors.

I heard the door open and close. The usual rustle of clothes and the squeaking of the condom as it rubbed against itself, unrolling. A hand caressed me gently. After a while, the hand moved to my pussy, fingering me. Then the body pressed against me, cock pressed against my now wet lips, pushing inside of me. I could smell him, the body wash and the cheap cologne. It was Greg! And once I realized it, I became even more sure. The smallish cock, the flabbiness of his body as it rubbed against me. The wheezing as he worked his hips back and forth, pumping in and out of me. Just like in Mr. Simmons office that first day. My heart sank and I felt in shock! It was a horrible moment as I felt so betrayed by the one man who I thought of as my one friend. It couldn't have been a more silly thought since I didn't even feel that bad at this point about betraying my own husband! It was like the dealership was its own world, separate from the real world.

And Greg was my one friend, one ally in this world and now here he was using me, even though it was Greg who had first fucked me that first day in Mr. Simmons office. But somehow, my mind didn't count that since he had almost been as forced as I had been. Unlike that first day in Mr. Simmons office, he was here now because he wanted to be. I found myself wondering why he didn't just ask me if he wanted it, which was just me lying to myself. I'd never, ever, have slept with Greg. Somehow, I was able to lie to myself now as easily as I was lying to my husband and think if he'd only asked...I'd have done anything for him. I felt even worse as I realized I was lying to myself and why Greg was here. The same reason the rest of them were here. To take advantage of my body and my position because I'd never have paid them any attention otherwise. After long moment of wheezing and pumping his cock inside me, Greg came, dressed and left as another man entered and took his place.

I barely paid attention to the next man, my mind still reeling from the betrayal and trying to hide my thoughts from myself, mind and body a turmoil of emotion. I had grown to think of Greg as my one friend and ally. The one who was trying to help me. As it turned out, he was basically just like the rest. And I was just now admitting to myself how dishonest I was being with myself about the whole situation. I had already become numb to cope, but Greg's betrayal had shaken me from my numbness for a moment. My mind raced as I realized another man had come into the room and begun to fuck me. It was all so surreal and yet routine now.

The days turned to weeks as I learned more and more about how to make the best of my situation and how to sell cars. It became my focus after that betrayal by Greg. I wanted to beat him at sales. Show him I was better than him in every way. Soon, I was often in the top five for sales each week, even with my having to split some sales with Greg. The taste of success just made me work harder and harder. I wanted to be the top salesperson at least once before my contract was up. It was another way for me to cope with the dark situation, I guess. It was also appealing to my competitive nature and something to take my mind off the sex and humiliation. I came in early and stayed late. The terms of my employment were no days off. I still had to do as I was asked and was there every single day. I was still spend my lunches bent over in the meeting room, blindfolded. I guess word was also getting around about how I was available with the purchase of a car because now men were coming in and asking for me. It got to be almost unfair to the other salespeople because of how in demand I became. I wasn't home much and when I was, Jack was distant, the kids asleep more often than not. I slept and changed clothes there. Not much more than that. I couldn't remember the last time Jack hugged or kissed me, let alone the last time we made love. It had to have been before the trial.

Finally, at last, I was the top sales person of the week. And just 4 months after starting! I was so excited to go to the award meeting! I kept staring at the clock, thinking 2pm would never come.

I entered and looked around at all the managers and executives sitting at the table. Edward was sitting in a chair along the wall, looking a bit perturbed. I was getting used to his moods now. I refused to let this upset my victory. Mr. Simmons started speaking. "It is my honor, and my surprise, to announce that the sales person of the week is Ellen. Please, Ellen, step forward." He had a certificate in his hand and smiled, waving me forward as the others clapped. I could feel a slight blush of embarrassment on my cheek as I accepted the certificate and looked around, smiling. I was about to go sit down after taking the award certificate when Edward's voice, thick and rich, spoke out. "Isn't Ellen a bit over-dressed, sir?"

Mr. Simmons chuckled. "I do believe she might be, Edward. Any ideas on what to do about it?"

Edward waved me over. "Strip. Now." I could now strip my clothes off in a few economical movements and fold them up. I stood there before Edward. I was becoming more comfortable nude and maybe even secretly loving showing off my body, but it always felt awkward when Edward was involved. I shifted nervously. "Kneel down and suck my cock while the meeting continues." He ordered.

Naked and nestled between his legs, award certificate still in my hand, I began to suck and stroke his cock as I heard whispers and soft laughter from around the room. My legs folded up beneath me and my heels clicking against each other awkwardly as I moved back and forth. I blushed deeply, humiliated on my special day and so very angry!

Edward stroked my hair softly as I sucked his cock, even when Edward was giving his update, I continued on, my head and hands moving up and down along his hard shaft as Edward's report continued. The meeting ended without Edward coming. He tapped my head and motioned for me to stand and waved me off, dismissively. It made me think of the other time in his office. I had expected him to cum on my face, but was shocked as he waved me off. I slowly dressed, confused and strangely disappointed somehow, wiping my lips and then was back to work. The rest of the day I was distracted as people came by to congratulate me, even if the compliment seemed fake with the snide looks on their faces. I felt like the sentiments weren't sincere or maybe even sarcastic as I had spent more of the meeting with a cock in my lips than being recognized for my efforts. It didn't boher me as much as something else that kept racing through my thoughts. In the back of my mind, Edward not having came kept me wondering and worried. He had me in an embarrassing situation with an audience. It seemed bad for me that he hadn't finished in my mouth.

The next day showed me how right I was to have been worried. Edward called me into his office as soon as he arrived. "I remembered at yesterday's award ceremony how I was robbed of several performance milestones last year, in part due to your business dealings." Tapping a pen on the desk and giving me a predatory look, head to toe, that sent shivers up my spine. "I think it is time to collect on that debt."

I was surprised and didn't know what to say. I tried to stay calm and swallowed, my mouth dry and my mind racing as I could not begin to imagine what Edward would do that was any worse than what the first 4 months had already presented. Public nudity and sex with multiple strangers had almost become routine by now. Edward seemed to take pleasure in my discomfort, letting the silence drag on.

12