Karma Comes Due Pt. 03

Story Info
A wife's punishment by her employer continues.
3.4k words
3.87
26.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the time, Mr Simmons was out of sight, out of mind after those first few days and the occasional meeting. I was surprised when late one night, not long before closing, he called me to his office. I made my way up the stairs, both worried and excited. Is this it? Finally, is Mr. Simmons going to have me? I wondered what he would be like? So strong and confident and mysterious... My hand knocked on the door and I waited expectantly. "Enter" Mr. Simmons' deep voice rang out clearly even through the closed door. My hand trembled as I opened the door and entered. I crossed to stand in front of his desk, waiting as he finished typing and then printed a page. He methodically reviewed the page, folded it perfectly into thirds and put it into an envelope, sealing it and handing it over to me. "Take this to Edward's house tonight on your way home."

I stared at the envelope as my excitement turned to dread. Edward's house. Tonight. Late at night. "I...I...yes, sir" and I was making my way out of Mr. Simmon's office before I knew it. I didn't know where Edward lived, but I also knew better than to ask these things by now. I made my way to the Human Resource's office and looked through the files until I found Edward's address. I drove over there, glancing at the envelope nervously all the way to his house, as if the envelope would disappear. I parked and made my way to the front door slowly, so nervous. My finger lingered at the doorbell, then finally pushed it, cringing slightly as it rang out loudly. Or loudly for almost 10pm at night, anyway.

The peephole darkened, the locks clicked, and then the door flew open angrily. Edward stood hovering in the doorway angrily. "What are you doing at my house at this hour?" he demanded. I could just see a woman's face look around the corner at the scene. She seemed a very plain, but pleasant woman, concerned at how angry Edward was. "Why are you here and couldn't this wait for work in the morning?"

I felt all the more under-dressed in the chill of the evening and with the woman's eyes on my short short dress riding high on my thighs and barely covered bosom in the tight lycra dress. "Uh...umm...Mr. Simmons wanted me to bring this to you tonight, sir" I stammered, handing the letter over to Edward, who snatched it angrily from my grasp, tearing it open to read it.

The woman came down the hallway, curious and a bit scared at Edward's reaction. "What is it, honey? Is anything wrong?" she wondered, wiping her hands on a dishcloth as she moved nearer, her eyes carefully examining my tiny dress with the dealership logo on it. "Is something wrong?"

Edward waved her off and partly closed the door, blocking me somewhat from her view. "Nothing's wrong, dear. Just some last minute work stuff. I'll be right there." Stepping outside and closing the door, he spun angrily on me. "If you ever, ever, come to my house again, I'll fuck you till you bleed and die!" He raged, waving a fist in my face, but not quite hitting me at least. "Now, go. Get the fuck out of here and never fucking come to my house again. We'll talk more about this tomorrow!" With that, he entered the door and slammed it shut behind him, the echo of the door lingering in the neighborhood for long moments.

By the time I changed and drove home, it was after 11pm. I got to the bedroom, kids long asleep and my husband snoring, his back to my side of the bed. I quietly got ready for bed. I couldn't remember the last fun, relaxing evening we'd had. Or even the last time we'd made love, for that matter. Time was just slipping by and all my focus was on getting through the days at the dealership. I laid down, but sleep didn't come for some long time after as I tried to figure out the evening's events, my mind in a turmoil.

The next day seemed to come all to early. Tired, nervous, and scared, I went through the routine of putting on my conservative clothes and driving to the gas station to change. My mind blocked out how little time I was spending with my children, but couldn't block out how bad things were getting with my husband, Jack. He was working so much harder to take care of everything while I was working 7 days a week, 12 - 14 hour days. We barely spoke anymore. The only noise when I was home was the TV since the kids were usually asleep when I got there, Jack asleep in his chair until I woke him to come to bed in icy silence.

I walk into work, still self-consciously tugging at the tight, tiny lycra dress as I walk across the car showroom. I can't help but glance upstairs at the window of Mr. Simmons office. I'm startled to see Edward in there, clearly not happy, seemingly in an argument with Mr. Simmons. I quickly glance away before they catch me gawking and settle at my desk. After months on the job, I have no friends. After the sale award, it became clear to everyone just what the impact I was having on sales and their jobs. Things became much more competitive. If I was involved at all, it was after the sale was completed as a "reward" for any of the customers that wanted sex and I didn't get any partial credit for the sale. The environment was tense and quiet on the sales floor. Greg answered any questions I had, but we rarely spoke either. I think he sensed that I knew of his visits to fuck me in the lunchroom when I was blindfolded, so things were awkward between us. Or maybe, he just felt bad for using me when he was married.

I heard the door to Mr. Simmons office open and slam shut. I fought the urge to look up, sure that the angry footsteps echoing around the showroom were Edward's. Fear gripped me as an angry Edward was sure to come and take it out on me, one way or another, in a humiliating way. I was both shocked and relieved when Edward went right to his office and slammed that door, too. I started at the phone, expecting to be called to his office, but the call never came. I looked around to see if there were any customers I could help, but as it was still early it was mostly elderly couples. I jumped in shock and fear as the phone rang. Nervously, my hand reached to answer what I was sure was Edward's call. I stared at the caller id, surprised to see Mr. Simmons name there. I picked up and tried to find my voice, murmuring quietly "Yes, Mr. Simmons?" My mind raced, as I wondered what this was about and if how bad it was going to be for me.

"Come to my office now" He ordered, not using my name or any courtesy at all, as usual. It was as if doing either would make me human and he was taking pains to avoid that. All the way up the stairs, my mind couldn't help wondering if today was the day he finally took advantage of me. I couldn't help noticing that months ago it was sheer dread, but now it was half fear, half anticipation, same as the day before. Same as always, I guess. I pushed the thought down, ashamed and a bit out of denial, I suppose. And then I was at the door, opening it, walking in. "Yes, sir?"

Mr. Simmons just sat in his chair, staring at me. I moved closer to his desk and stood in the silence for long moments. "I delivered the letter last night, as you requested, sir." I said, if only to break the silence.

Mr. Simmons smirked. "Oh, I know that you did". Looking up, staring at me as if assessing me, making me feel like a car being traded in for some reason. "As of today, things are going to change. That's what the letter was about."

I felt happy for a moment, then realized this wasn't likely going to be a change for the better. I waited for Mr. Simmons to continue as my mind went through the possibilities. Edward wasn't happy, so it must not be something he wanted, so that was probably good for me, right? But there was the whole legal agreement and Mr. Simmons to content with, so I can't be free, can I?

"You are proving to be a liability as a salesperson. You are making plenty of sales, but the dealership isn't really making more sales. You are just shifting them from our current salesmen and that isn't good for us. Or business." Standing now, looking down on me as he circled around behind me, standing near, but I didn't dare turn and follow. I stayed posed and still, staring ahead. "Edward wanted this as punishment for what you did. While it was fun for a bit, it is not bringing in the money Edward claimed it would. So, now it is time for something different."

I tried to think what that would be and could only focus on the fact that Mr. Simmons wasn't terminating our agreement, at least. So it seemed like things might be getting better for me and I wasn't being fired. I was fighting the urge to speak or move, frozen in place before Mr. Simmons desk. Waiting. Listening.

Mr. Simmons stayed behind me, but moved even closer, seemingly just inches from me, leaning closer to speak to me quietly. The smooth, deep tone to his voice seemed even more ominous when it was quiet, the warmth of his breath on my ear. I had the tiny lycra dress on, but somehow felt naked in the office before Mr. Simmons, no matter what I was wearing. "You will be called on your cell phone when we need you. You'll go where you are told to go and do what you are told to do when you get there. That is the new arrangement. If you disobey, you'll be terminated. The terms of the original agreement still hold, you have no employee rights due to the court judgment. You won't come to the dealership unless that is where you are ordered to be by the phone call. And you'll wear what we tell you to wear. You are no longer a direct employee with the dealership and will not have contact with the employees here unless that is where you are directed by the phone call. Do you understand and agree?"

I was still trying to take in the sudden change to my whole situation and trying to judge if it was better or worse when I realized I hadn't replied. There really wasn't a choice, not anymore of a choice than I had in court that day months ago. Not after all that I had done and been through so far. Too far in to quit now, right? "I understand, sir." And after a couple of heartbeats, added, "And agree, sir."

Stepping back to his desk, Mr. Simmons tapped on his keyboard and read off my cell phone number. "That's my current number, sir." I confirmed.

"Get your stuff and go home. I'll call you when I need you." His tone curt and dismissive.

I got home in the middle of the day and just sat on the couch, sure the phone would ring. When it didn't, I changed to some casual sweats and t-shirt, then started cleaning just to be busy. I couldn't even remember the last time I had cleaned. Jack had been doing it all, cooking, cleaning, caring for the kids. It felt like a return to normal, whatever that would be. I ran laundry. I started dinner. I called Jack and told him I was home, that I could get the kids and we could talk later about how things might be different now.

The kids were so glad for normal, for me to be back. Dinner was chatty and laughter filled the kitchen. Jack was still a bit sullen, but he had seemed relieved that I could work from home and be on call. I still hadn't told him about what all had happened at the dealership. I hoped this new arrangement meant I wouldn't have to. And then the doorbell rang. Jack rose, going to answer it as I started to clear away the dishes. "Ellen, it's for you". Jack's voice called out. Nervously, I set the dishes down at the sink, wiping my hands dry on a towel, turning the corner to look down at the entryway, shocked and afraid as I saw Edward there, in his dealership polo shirt, a file of papers in his hand.

"Hello, Ellen! Sorry to bother you at home with work, but it was on my way, so I thought I'd stop by."

His voice was so friendly and fake, I could only feel more afraid, finding my voice and matching his fake friendly tone. "Oh, don't be silly! No problem!" Looking over to Jack, I asked. "Could you watch the kids for a moment, honey?"

Jack nodded and moved back down the hallway to the kitchen. Edward watched him leave, then motioned me to the study and closed the door. "Nice home you have here, Ellen." The fake friendly tone gone now. "I'm aware you have a new arrangement with Mr. Simmons now, but I'm not done with you yet". As if his presence here hadn't made that perfectly clear. "Here's what is going to happen. Since I can't use you at the office anymore and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, you are going to suck my dick. Here. Now." He stared into my eyes, making sure I understand. "If you aren't convincing in your eagerness, I'll have to make up for your lack of eagerness with my own noises. Here's your chance to show me what I've come to mean to you". He grinned as he sat down in the office chair, undoing his pants and pulling out his cock.

I knelt down and moved closer between his legs. Edward wagged a finger warningly in my face. "Now, now...is that how I taught you to suck my cock in the office? As I recall, you were always naked."

I glanced at the study door nervously. "Please, my husband and kids are just down the hallway! I'll suck you, but please...don't make me undress, just in case." As if I could explain the situation to Jack any better just by being dressed if he happened to walk in.

Edward shook his head. His hand moved to pat at a bulge in the waistband of his pants. With a shock, I realized he had a gun! "I'll take care of any issues if your husband walks in, trust me. Now...strip, dear Ellen." He ordered, staring at me from Jack's office chair.

Fear is a powerful motivator. I pulled the sweatpants down and tugged the t-shirt off, then my bra and panties, absently realizing this was probably the first time Edward had seen me in a bra and panties since that first day in Mr. Simmons office. The quietly kneeling between Edward's legs as my hand pulled his stiffening cock up to my lips. Nothing like the sight of me in an awkward situation to get Edward hard, I thought. Mouthing him and getting his dick moist so my hand could pump at him as I teased him with my tongue, I could feel Edward staring down at me.

"Now, remember, if I don't feel the love, I'll have to make some noise to motivate you." I felt his hands in my hair, pulling me back and forth roughly. "You thought you could just stop by my house, my home, embarrass me in front of my wife last night, then leave today without any ramifications? No retribution? Silly little bitch." The more he talked, the harder he got in my mouth and hands. I pumped eagerly at him, hoping to get this over with before Jack, or even worse, one of the kids came into the study. "You think my wife didn't have questions about who you were, dressed like that, at our house?" His hands so tight in my hair now, pumping my head back and forth angrily. "And everyone in the office saw you leave after speaking with fucking Simmons. They knew you were my idea! And you didn't make it work, didn't make the money you were supposed to make!" His voice was getting louder as he got angrier. "Somehow, you think you can get away with making me look bad, but I'm going to teach you."

I heard footsteps outside the door in the hallway and Jack's voice. "Do you guys want any coffee?" I stared up at Edward, his cock in my lips and hands as he grinned down at me, ready to say yes, then finally shook his head 'No'.

Leaning back, I paused long enough to answer. "No...no, dear. Thank you...we'll just be a moment longer with...these papers." My voice just cracking the once.

"Ok. Just checking." Came his reply, then his footsteps moving back toward the kitchen.

Edward guided his stiff cock back to my mouth, then his hands were back in my hair, tugging my head back and forth roughly as his hips thrust up out of the chair. He was as angry and excited as I'd ever seen him. One of his hands pulled away and moments later, pausing for breath, I noticed him recording the scene on his cell phone. About to protest, then remembering the gun and Jack and the kids down the hallway, I just push deeper, mouth wide, going as deep as I can bear on his cock, gagging softly, choking, hand pumping, urging Edward to cum, please, cum, and leave...please, God, I pray silently, over and over, a mantra that carries me through long minutes of kneeling on the study floor, Edward's dick in my mouth. Cell phone up close to my cheek, he finally spasms and throbs, hot and sour taste flooding my mouth. Lips wrapped tight to his shaft, I milk him clean, choking the bitter taste down, glad this ordeal was winding down. Pausing, I look up to Edward's eyes, wondering. "Can I get dressed now, please?"

Edward shook his head. "No. Where's your phone?" I slid the phone from the charger on the desk to Edward. "Unlock it." Then grabbing it from me, he smiles. "Better yet, what's the code?" After I give it to him, Edward unlocks my phone and transfers the video of me sucking his cock to my phone, then enters Jack's number into his phone. "Now, here's the deal. If I stop by and check your phone and see that this video isn't on it anymore, I'll send this little film of ours to Mr. Simmons and your husband. You'll never know when I might stop by and check. I don't think either of them will be glad about it." Then laughing, putting his cock away and straitening up his pants and shirt. "I don't know that, of course, just my suspicion." Then pulling my hair, he drags me from kneeling to laying up against the wall, looking up at him. "That wasn't half bad. I might want more of that. At least until I'm sure you've learned your lesson." Then, he took the papers he brought and my clothes, opening the door to the study and moving to open the front door. Opening the door, he called to me in the study, in a mock loud voice. "Thank you! Good night, Ellen". And with that, he closes the door, but not before I could hear him laughing.

Naked and alone now in the study, I hear Jack calling from the hallway. "Ellen? Are you going to bathe the kids?"

Panicked, I look around and call back hurriedly. "Can you get the bath started, dear? I'll be right there! Just finishing up." Eyes squeezed closed tight, willing and praying for him to stop and go to the kid's room. And somehow, it works.

Hearing the water start in the kid's bathtub, I sneak in and grab my pajamas before going back to being mom, caring for my kids again.

To be continued