Karma for Christy

Story Info
Christy's affair leads to a surprise gangbang.
5.4k words
4.47
130.8k
113
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,253 Followers

Christy looked in the mirror as she slipped her bra over her firm, 34-B breasts. Her large, thick nipples were still hard as the thin red material covered them. The beautiful 30-year-old redhead could not believe that she had gone through with cheating on her husband.

Mark was a good man, and a great provider. Together they had two children. But Christy had been feeling bored and neglected ever since her thirtieth birthday four months ago. She had been married to Mark for nine years and he was only the second man than she had ever slept with. But Kevin had been her first. He was the one she had dated in high school and had chosen to give her virginity to. Kevin Rogers was the man she had intended to marry when he went off to college. But during that time he had drifted away and began dating another woman.

Christy got over him eventually. But the weekend before her wedding she ran into Kevin and decided to have one last fling, even though he was married at the time. She had kept the one-night stand a secret from everyone, even though she discovered soon after her wedding that she was pregnant. Christy wondered, but never really wanted to truly know, if Kevin was the father of her son instead of Mark.

After marrying, Christy continued with her education and now worked as the Director of Children's Ministries at her church. It was a good job that she enjoyed doing. Thinking about her religious beliefs made her feel guilty about what she had just done. She quickly pulled her tee-shirt over her head, turning away from the mirror to avoid the look on her face.

Christy had not intended to cheat on Mark. She was back in her home town taking care of some things for her mother when she ran into Kevin at the store. Things began innocent at first. With him teasing her about how much she resembled the red-headed actress in the Wendy's fast food commercials; something that Christy heard far too often. Then she learned that he had recently divorced and was living back in his parent's home, which he had inherited after his father's recent death. He asked Christy if she wanted to go out for a drink. She knew that she should have said no, but she had agreed. After all, Mark was back home with the kids and as long as she didn't let her mother, or the neighbors know then what risk was there. So she told her mother that she was going to visit an old friend and met Kevin at the bar that happened to be next door to this dingy motel that she was in. They had a few drinks and talked about old times. One thing led to another and then the combination of Christy being 30, somewhat disenchanted with married life, and the memories of Mark being her first true love enabled her to drop her guard and agree to come next door and get a room.

Christy could still taste Mark's cum in her mouth. She thought it interesting that while she would still suck her husband's cock, she rarely let him cum in her mouth anymore. Yet she had willingly done so for Kevin. At least she had the since to require him to wear a condom when he fucked her; after he had gone down on her until she was crying out in orgasm. Christy continued to think about that as she pulled her red lace panties up her sexy legs until they concealed her neatly trimmed red bush.

She shook her head and grabbed her skirt, sliding it up over her legs and zipping it in place. She had to go and put the actions of the night behind her. She was relieved that Kevin had told her that he had to go home and get ready for work in the morning. He had offered to take her there first, but there were just too many people in the neighborhood who knew her and she couldn't risk being seen entering or leaving his house. At least here there was little risk of being seen by anyone.

Christy slipped her feet into her shoes and went outside. She got into her car and decided to drive around to the office and turn in the door card. She blushed at the thought of the Middle Eastern woman at the desk knowing that she had only used the room for sex. Thank god that Kevin had rented the room so that her name wasn't associated with it.

Christy cursed when she started the gar and saw the yellow glow of the fuel warning light. The needle barely moved. Christy doubted that she had enough fuel for the twenty mile drive back to her house. "Why did I insist on coming all the way out here? We probably could have gone someplace in town and not been seen." She mumbled. She tried to remember where the nearest gas station was and was afraid that she wouldn't have enough fuel to get there. Then she remembered the gas can in the trunk. She was supposed to get gas to use for her mother's lawn mower.

Christy got out of the car and went around the back. She unlocked the trunk and removed the empty gallon can. She smiled when she saw a piece of a garden hose in the trunk. Christy remembered the times as a teenager when she and Kevin siphoned gas from cars so he would have enough for them to go out. Seeing the cars in the parking lot of the bar next door she thought that since she had already sinned by cheating on her husband tonight, why not steal enough gas to get her back to town.

Christy found a white van with a regular gas cover in the back of the parking lot. "Perfect." She said as she opened the lid and removed the gas cap before sliding the hose into the tank. It took a bit, but she eventually got the gas flowing and had almost filled the can when she heard a voice from behind saying, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Christy jumped and turned around to find three men in their twenties standing behind her. Two were slender, somewhat attractive men with blondish hair, while the third was a heavyset man with unkempt brown hair and tattoos on his arms. The latter stepped forward and pushed Christy up against the van and said, "Who are you, bitch, and what gives you the right to steal my gas?"

"I'm sorry," Christy stammered, pointing to her car as she continued, "I'm staying over there and my car is almost out of gas. I just need enough to get back to town and I don't have any money on me."

"So you're stealing my gas," the man said to her. "I should call the cops on you."

Christy's stomach clenched at the thought of him calling the police. If she was arrested for stealing she would risk losing her job at the church. But worse than that, if her husband found out that she was at the motel and suspected that she had cheated on him then he would surly divorce her. She couldn't let that happen.

"Please, don't call the police. I'll make it up to you."

"How are you going to do that?" He asked.

One of the blonde men said, "Since she likes sucking on hoses maybe she can pay for the gas by sucking on our hoses."

The tattooed man grinned. "Not a bad idea, Ron. What do you think, Ryan?"

The second man said, "Sounds good to me, Jeremy."

It took Christy a moment to realize what they were suggesting. "Oh my god, you don't expect me to blow you for this gas, do you?"

Jeremy smiled at her, "Blow me and my cousins, Ron and Ryan. You do that and you can keep the gas and we won't call the cops."

Christy had no intention of sucking this man's dick, let alone all three of them, for a gallon of gas. "Fuck you."

"Very well, let's just call the cops then." Jeremy said, pulling his phone from his pocket.

Christy pleaded for him to stop. "No, please don't. I'll lose my job if I get arrested. And I can't let anyone know that I was at this motel. Please, is there anything else I can do?"

Ryan stepped closer, "It sounds like she was here fucking someone that she doesn't want her husband to know about."

Christy blushed and turned away from their accusing stares, confirming their suspicions. She didn't see Jeremy grab her purse and open it up. When she looked back he had her phone in his hand. "Maybe we can just call your husband and tell him what's going on."

"No, please don't!" Christy insisted.

Jeremy rubbed his crotch. "All it will take is for you to suck us off and we'll all be on our way."

Christy could not believe that she had gotten herself into this situation. She had experienced two dicks in her mouth in her entire lifetime, now where was being asked to do the same for three strange men. But she was desperate to keep anyone from finding out about her affair with Kevin. Feeling sickened by the thought of what she was agreeing to do she said, "Fine. If that's what it takes to keep you from calling the police. But I don't want any of you cumming in my mouth."

"As long as we cum." Jeremy said. "How about we go over to your motel room where no one will see us."

Christy agreed to the idea and led them to her room. She opened the door and they all entered the dingy room. Jeremy immediately began taking off his pants. "Strip for us, babe."

Christy shook her head, "I'd rather keep my clothes on and just get this over with."

"Whatever." Jeremy accepted as he dropped his boxer shorts to the floor. Christy looked at his thick, hard, six-inch cock as he sat on the side of the bed. "Get on your knees and suck me off."

Christy grimaced as she knelt before this brute. Being forced to suck a strange man's cock was bad enough, but being watched by two men who were waiting their turn made it more humiliating. She slowly leaned forward, opening her mouth as she did so, and took Jeremy's cock into her mouth. She closed her eyes and worked her mouth back and forth along his shaft, trying to picture doing the same to Kevin only a short while before. She felt Jeremy's hands grasp both sides of her head and begin to guide her more quickly. She could feel him thrusting his hips forwards as she sucked him. It disgusted Christy to know that she was bringing this man such pleasure only to keep from having her affair discovered and wondered if this was karma paying her back for being unfaithful.

"Oh god, yes." Jeremy moaned.

Christy realized that he was about to cum and tried to pull away, only to realize that his hands were holding her head in place. She tried to object, but his cock filling her mouth made anything she said unintelligible. Jeremy's strong hands forced her head back and forth as he fucked her face. He cried out again just as she felt the first wad of his cum spurting into her mouth.

"Swallow it!" He demanded as his seed shot into her mouth. Christy had no choice but to comply as the man's orgasm continued filling her mouth with his warm, salty fluid.

When his cock was sufficiently drained, Jeremy finally released his hands from Christy's head. The beautiful redhead immediately pulled her mouth away from his still hard cock. "You agreed not to cum in my mouth."

"I lied." Jeremy said with a grin.

Christy turned to look at Ryan and Ron. Both were naked. Ron was naked and stroking what she estimated to be nearly nine inches of dick. Ryan's cock was only about an inch or so longer than Jeremy's. But what shocked Christy more than Ron's large cock was the camera phone in Ryan's hand. "You're not taking pictures of me doing this are you?" She asked in alarm.

"Fuck yeah I am." Ryan told her. I've got some great ones of you with your mouth full of Jeremy's cock."

Ron sat on the edge of the bed, "And now we're going to get some pictures of you sucking my cock too."

"Please, no pictures." Christy begged.

"Too late for that." Jeremy told her as he pushed her towards his cousin.

Christy climbed between Ron's legs and took the third cock of the night into her mouth. She found it difficult sucking him as his thick head banged into her throat. Unlike Jeremy, Ron just lay back and enjoyed making her use her mouth and tongue to pleasure him. This time she kept her eyes open, if only to see just how much of it she got into her mouth. Still, she blinked every time she saw Ryan take a picture of her with a mouthful of dick.

Christy's head bobbed up and down on Ron's cock as she did her best to ignore Jeremy's taunts and Ryan's photography. As she continued sucking Ron reached down and took her right hand and guided it between his legs. "Scratch under my balls." He told her.

Christy obliged and began softly scratching beneath Ron's scrotum. The man moaned his approval as he enjoyed the feel of her fingertips under his balls and her mouth on his cock. It wasn't log before he could feel his release nearing. "You're gonna swallow me just like you did Jeremy." He told her.

Christy thought better than to argue. She could feel Ron's legs begin to quiver and knew that he was about to explode in her mouth. Every instinct told her to pull away but she forced herself to continue working his cock with her mouth.

She felt the first few dribbles drop onto her tongue, followed by a massive wad that launched into the back of her throat, nearly causing her to gag. Then stream after stream of thick, gooey, cum filled her mouth as she continued to pump his cock for more. Christy gulped it down; unable to believe how much he was cumming.

Finally Ron's cock ceased flowing into her mouth. She stroked his shaft with her lips a few more times just to make sure until he squirmed from the sensitivity of his spent cock. Then Christy pulled away and looked up at Ryan, who was already seated on the bed beside his brother where he had taken some close up pictures of Christy as she milked Ron's cock.

"My turn." He said, handing the phone to Jeremy.

Christy crawled on her knees to Ryan and immediately began sucking his cock. While he was bigger than Jeremy, Kevin, and even her husband, she was relieved that he was nothing like his brother.

Ryan grabbed a fist full of red hair in his right hand and pulled Christy's head up and down guiding her momentum as she sucked his stiff rod. "Oh baby that feels so good. I can't wait to shoot my load down your throat." He said as he began bucking his hips to push his cock deeper into her mouth.

Christy did her best to bring this last man to orgasm, wanting nothing more than to get this harrowing ordeal over with. For his part, Ryan needed to be relieved after watching this pretty woman satisfy his brother and cousin. As his climax neared he began forcing Christy's head up and down more quickly. "Oh shit, he goes!" He called out as he began cumming in Christy's mouth.

Christy swallowed Ryan's cum as she continued bobbing her head up and down on his dick, feeling the man's lap shake as he came.

Ryan exhaled and leaned back on the bed. "Damn that felt good."

Christy sat back on her folded legs and used her right hand to wipe the cum that had dribbled out of her mouth off of her chin. She was completely disgusted by what she had done in this room tonight. And knowing that these men would have pictures of her as trophies of their encounter with her only made matters worse. "Please don't post those pictures on the internet." She mumbled.

Ryan sat up and looked into her pretty blue eyes. "We'll be happy to keep them to ourselves on one condition. I want to see if the carpet matches the drapes."

Having heard similar questions throughout her life Christy knew exactly what Ryan was asking about. "You're not going to find out."

"Then we'll just have to check for ourselves." He replied.

Before Christy could react the three naked men were upon her, pulling her up onto the bed and wrestling her down while simultaneously undoing her clothes. Christy screamed, kicked and slapped at the men to no avail as her shirt was pulled up over her head and her skirt was pulled off. Christy had only been manhandled like this once in her life, and that had been when four of her brother's friends had held her down and pulled her bikini off with the same intent as these three; to see her red pubic hair. They played with her breasts, and one of them fingered her, but that was the most damage done. She had been mortified by the incident but never told anyone. She was more uncertain about the outcome this time.

When her bra and panties had been removed the men took their time admiring Christy's body. Her firm B-cup breasts and huge nipples were a true turn on, and her neatly trimmed triangle of auburn pubic hair perfectly accented her moist pussy.

"Get some pictures of this." Jeremy instructed Ryan.

"No!" Christy insisted. But Jeremy and Ron held and arm and leg on either side of her to pin her to the bed, with her legs spread wide, while Ryan photographed her in all her glory.

Ron maneuvered his body between her legs and lowered his face to Christy's pussy and began licking her slit. His brother quickly came around the side of the bed to help Jeremy hold her down.

"Please stop!" Christy pleaded as Ron's tongue began massaging her swollen clit.

Not wanting to be left out, Jeremy leaned down and began licking Christy's huge left nipple. Seeing this, Ryan bent down and did the same to her right nipple.

Christy's head rolled from side to side as three tongues worked her most sensitive areas. Christy's nipples were ultra sensitive, but having them both stimulated at the same time as her pussy was overwhelming. Especially after cumming twice with her lover earlier in the evening. When Ron's finger slid into her pussy she began bucking up and down trying to escape it, especially when it found her g-spot.

Ron could feel Christy's body responding and was intent on making her cum. Despite her best attempts at resisting she could feel her climax coming on. She absolutely did not want to give these men the pleasure of seeing her cum, but knew that there was little hope in preventing it now. She begged them to stop, right up to the moment that her body betrayed her and her orgasm swept through her from head to toe.

Ron's tongue flicking over her clit in unison with the pair working her nipples had Christy thrashing about and moaning in unwanted gratification.

Ron paused, licking, although his finger continued rubbing the redhead's g-spot. Christy looked down and the man who had just made her climax. She could see her juices glistening on his face. She shook her head as the sensation from her nipples continued to stir her senses.

"Let's make her cum again." Ron said, before lowering his mouth to her cunt again.

"No, please stop." Christy pleaded as the licking began again.

Then she felt something new. The tip of Ron's middle finger was pressing against her asshole. When she realized what the man had in mind she tried her best to shake her hips to avoid permitting him to insert the digit inside of her. "Not there, I've never had anything up there!" She shouted as Ron pressed his finger inside of her.

Now Christy was being fingered in both her ass and pussy as a trio of tongues continued to stimulate her. The sensation was overwhelming, causing her to spasm and beg for relief as another orgasm overtook her.

When Ron finally stopped licking her clit he rose up on his knees and began climbing on top of Christy. She looked down and saw his massive tool fully erect and being lowered between her legs.

"Jesus no, don't fuck me. Please don't fuck me!" Christy yelled as Ron's huge cock coming at her.

Ron's cockhead pressed against her limps and began slowly pushing inside of her. She yelled in protest as the third cock in her lifetime entered her. And this one was bigger than she had ever seen.

Ron slammed his cock inside of the redhead's pussy. Christy gasped as it struck her cervix and filled her in a way that she had never experienced before.

"Damn you feel so fucking good." Ron said as he fucked the beautiful woman. Christy watched as Jeremy got up and took the camera and began taking pictures of her rape. "Stop, please stop." She said, speaking both of the fucking and the picture taking.

"These will be great souvenirs of our night together," Jeremy informed her, "and if word of this ever gets out they might just end up all over the internet."

"No one can ever know of this," Christy yelled between gasps as Ron's cock impaled her, "I can't let my husband or my church know about this or else they will also know about my affair. Please don't show those pictures to anyone."

PAS
PAS
4,253 Followers
12