Karma Has Its Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Jenny! Did you make a lot of money with your dance?" Seema asked. The dancer had picked up more money from the stage floor than Asha Patel made in a week of doing laundry and cleaning houses.

Jenny bent over and spoke with Seema. "No. That was only about twenty dollars or so. It was just a few tips. Come on. I'll show you how and where the real money is made." Jenny then led Seema over to the man who had hugged the older girl as they had walked across the floor a short while ago.

Jenny sat on his lap and indicated Seema should sit in a chair next to him. "Hi baby. I told you I'd be back. Did you like my dance?"

"You know I did, but I'd love to get a bit more of a private dance if it's alright." As the man spoke to Jenny, he softly rubbed and patted her ass.

Jenny cooed and laid her head on the man's shoulder. "Sounds like fun to me too, Robert. Same money?"

"Yes, same money." He replied.

Jenny introduced Seema to her customer and explained to her that remembering his name made him feel closer to her. "This is Seema. She is my trainee. Would you mind if she followed us to the other room and watched how I take care of my favorite customer? It won't cost any more."

"Sure Jenny. She can watch if she wants to." He answered. He patted Seema's knee and said. "Shall we go?"

The cuddled up couple stood and headed toward a doorway at the far end of the floor. Seema followed quietly.

When they entered the private couch-dance room, Seema noted it was filled with many short sofas. The sofas all had seatbacks that were leaned back far more than normal. Sitting on one of the couches put a person in position that was close to laying down.

A few couples were already in the couch room. They seemed to be in various stages of amorous cuddling. Most of the girls were nude, or nearly so.

Jenny picked a sofa in a darkened corner of the room and had Robert sit on one end. She had Seema sit on the other end of the sofa and to the left of Robert. The sofas were built such that it was natural to lay back in a semi-reclined position.

Then, as the music started, Jenny dropped her top to the floor and began writhing on the partially reclined man. In a short time, Jenny was rubbing her tits and hardened nipples over Robert's face. He sucked her nipples every chance he got.

Seema saw Robert's right hand slide up the inside of Jenny's left leg and stroke her thinly covered pussy. He quickly slipped his fingers under Jenny's panties and petted her wet slit.

Seema was carefully watching what Jenny and Robert were doing. She was so intent on what she was seeing that her own breasts tingled and her nipples hardened. She could even feel her pussy getting damp. She was caught up in what Jenny and Robert were doing. She did not see his left hand reach out to her. She gasped sharply and jumped when he gently squeezed her right tit. He was the first man to touch her that way. She was frightened but did not resist Robert's attention to her tit. She gasped again when he gently pinched her nipple.

After fondling Seema's right tit for a little while, Robert slid his arm around her waist. He slowly pulled Seema to his side and kissed her cheek. "It's OK sweetheart. I won't hurt you."

When Jenny smiled and nodded at her, Seema relaxed a little and laid her head on Robert's left shoulder. He raised his left hand from her waist, cupped Seema's left tit, and slowly massaged it.

In the mean time, Jenny had slid down Robert's body and was rubbing his hard cock through his pants with her hands. She then bent over and kissed and nibbled the tent his cock had formed in Robert's pants.

Eventually, the second of two songs, and Robert's time with Jenny, was at an end. Seema watched him count out fifty dollars and hand it to Jenny. The stripper smiled and gave him a passionate kiss. He then rearranged his clothes and got up to leave.

He smiled at Seema and handed her five dollars. "You have a real nice set of tits, Seema. I hope to see you again real soon.

Seema could only stare at the money in her hand. Jenny smiled at her trainee. "Was that so hard to take, Seema?"

"No it wasn't. He gave me five dollars to feel my tits. Do you make that much money all the time?" The girl answered.

"No, not all the time. Some times I make a lot more, sometimes a little less. But now you know how I make money here. Sure it's sometimes uncomfortable, but I've never been hurt. If you do a good job of making these men think you really like them, you can make a lot of money too. You will need to give Tamraj 10% of whatever you make. The rest is yours. Now come on. I need to freshen up before I dance on stage again. I dance on stage about four or five times a night. Then follow that with a private dance if I can sell myself to one of the men here."

Jenny then led Seema back to the dressing room where the popular dancer could freshened up and relaxed until it was her time to dance again.

Seema had a million questions running through her head, but only a few seemed to come to the surface. "Jenny, do you do what you do because you really like your customers? Or, is it just for the money? How can you so easily show all of your private parts and let them feel all over your body?"

"Like them?" Jenny reached into her little clutch purse and pulled out a large wad of money. More money than Seema had ever seen at one time. "This is what I like. These men are merely the way to get it. I saw you took the five dollars that Robert gave you. Do you think he gave that to you because he likes you? Hell no! He gave it to you because you have a nice set of tits and you let him fondle them."

About the time Jenny started redoing her make-up an older woman walked into the dressing room. With a firm voice, she spoke to the girls. "Mr. Tamraj wants you two in his office, now."

Before Jenny or Seema could reply, the woman turned on her heels and left.

"Who was that?" Seema asked.

"That was the club manager. She's in charge whenever Mr. Tamraj is not here. She expects the girls to work just as hard as Mr. Tamraj does. We better get going. Mr. Tamraj does not like to be kept waiting."

Jenny and Seema hustled down the hallway and entered Mr. Tamraj's office. He rose to meet them as they entered.

Thanks for coming in so promptly ladies. Jenny, have a seat."

Tamraj put his arm over Seema's shoulder. "Seema, you look as beautiful in that nightgown as I thought you would. I need to take some pictures of you for your file. Please stand by that poster." He indicated where he wanted Seema to stand. The brightly colored poster boldly advertised the dancing girls available at The Wild West.

"Mr. Tamraj, I can not have my picture taken dressed like this. I would shame my whole family if I...."

WHOMP!

"Umph!" Seema suddenly doubled over in pain and was gasping for breath.

Tamraj had slammed his fist into Seema's belly. "Bitch, I told you to get over next to that fucking poster so I can take some pictures of your ass. I own you for the next three years. I don't give a fuck what your family thinks. Now get your ass over there. You better smile too, if you know what's good for you."

With a gasping voice, the shocked Seema acknowledged her instructions. "Yes, Sir." She croaked.

As she started walking toward the poster Tamraj firmly kicked Seema in her ass. "Move it, bitch! I haven't got all day."

Seema yelped but kept walking to the poster. She did her best to put on a pleasant expression as she could.

Tamraj had picked up the digital camera from his desk as Seema moved into place next to the poster. He immediately began taking pictures. She followed his instructions and posed as provocatively as she could.

"OK. Now drop the robe! I want to get a better view of those tits."

Slowly, Seema let the thin robe slide off her shoulders. She caught it with her bent elbows as it slid down her back. She let it wrap around her waist. Her nipples were easily seen through her bra's thin material. When Tamraj gestured, she let the robe fall to the floor. Her black pubic bush was clearly visible through her panties.

Tamraj stepped forward and cupped his hand over her pubic mound.

Seema was frozen with fear. She gasped and tears flowed down her cheeks, but she did not move.

"This will have to go. Shave that pussy before you start tomorrow." Tamraj ordered. "Now drop the robe and lose the bra."

With trembling hands, Seema removed her bra. Her firm young tits stood proudly on her chest. They had no sag at all.

Tamraj smiled and took a few more pictures before walking up to his newest dancer. Almost gently, he fondled her tits and nipples. Under his practiced hand, Seema's nipples grew hard and protruded from the tender flesh below them.

Tamraj stepped back and again took a few pictures. "Get dressed and go sit next to Jenny. I want to check the pictures before you go back to work."

"Yes, Sir." Seema quietly did as she had been told. She picked up her bra and robe and moved toward Jenny.

Mr. Tamraj put the camera's memory card in the slot of his photo processor. As the machine printed out hard copies of the pictures, he expressed his approval. "Yes! These will do nicely. Come here Seema."

Seema instantly stood and went to Tamraj. It was a shock to see the pictures of her self so crudely displayed.

"I'll keep these in your file. We'll take some more tomorrow after you shave that pussy. If you work hard for me, they will stay there. Don't work hard, get disrespectful with me, my managers, or the customers, or try to leave without my permission and I will make certain your family and friends all see these pictures. I may even to do a little advertising in your little village using some of these shots. Do you understand?

"Yes, Sir. I understand." She replied.

"Good! Now get back to work." Jenny and Seema quickly walked toward Mr. Tamraj's door. "Don't forget to shave that pussy!" He called after them.

Jenny and Seema returned to the dancer's dressing room where Jenny helped her trainee freshen up. They reapplied her make-up and brushed her shiny black hair. The girls were soon ready to go out on the main floor again.

Jenny headed for the stage and Seema sat with a different pair of dancers at a nearby table. These new girls said they envied Jenny. Though they were very lovely themselves, they reluctantly admitted Jenny was the best looking and most talented dancer there.

One of them encouraged their new friend. "Seema, if you learn to dance well, you can make as much money as Jenny does. Dancing and good looks equal money in this joint. You are as pretty as any of us. All you have to do is dance well, and the men will be lining up to give you money for a little of your time."

Seema smiled. She had already decided to make the best of her situation, even if it was working as an exotic dancer at The Wild West. She could still send her family money. They didn't have to ever find out how she was earning it.

Over the rest of the evening, Jenny entertained several more men in the couch room. They all paid her well. In addition, she made a tidy sum from the men who surrounded the stage while she danced.

Seema even made a good deal more than a day's pay at the accounting firm while she accompanied Jenny into the couch room. The men had always agreed to have her come along as an observer.

One of Jenny's regular customers, an older American businessman, patted Seema on her thigh and asked her. "How do you like your new line of work, honey?"

"I don't know, Sir. I haven't really done anything yet. I am so nervous. I've never done anything like this before." Seema replied.

"Well then Seema, I think it's about time you made a little money. My name is Jim. Jenny will tell you I can be very generous. Jenny, I'll pay you the same as always. Why don't you help this pretty little thing learn to give a good lap dance? I like rookies, and she needs to learn sometime." The customer said.

Jenny agreed to his request. "If you're sure, I'll be happy to help her do a good job for you. It's my job to train her any way."

Jenny then pulled Seema to her feet. "Take your robe off, Seema."

Slowly, with shaking hands, the nervous girl removed her robe and tossed it to the arm of the sofa.

"Very nice." Jim commented as he looked up and down Seema's young body.

Seema was shaking like a leaf but smiled at Jim's compliment. "Thank you, Sir."

Jenny had Seema kneel between Jim's legs and reach up with both arms. She showed Seema how to rub his chest and stomach with her arms. He responded by caressing Seema's upper arms and bare shoulders. She became even more frightened when she felt a lump in his pants pushing against her tits.

Jenny whispered in her ear. "Lose the bra."

Forcing a smile, Seema sat back on her knees and ankles. She removed her bra and tossed it to the end of the sofa with her robe. She cupped her hands under her own tits as if offering them to Jim. She had seen Jenny and the other girls do that on stage.

Jim smiled back at her. Slowly he reached out and took a tit in each of his hands. He gently massaged them while using the soft flesh as tender handles to pull Seema up his body. He brought her up until she was on her feet and bent over his torso. He pulled her tits to his mouth and briefly sucked each nipple. Seema gasped as her nipples quickly hardened.

Just as when Robert had caressed her tits earlier that evening, Seema could feel herself getting wet between her legs. She was quickly learning that she was a very sensual woman who enjoyed the touch of a man.

Jim pulled her bare chest tightly to his and slid his hands down her back. Seema relaxed a little as Jim rubbed her back. She tensed and gasped again when he grabbed one of her small ass cheeks in each hand and squeezed. She laid her head on Jim's chest and sighed.

"Jenny, I think our little rookie likes having her tits and ass massaged. Don't you Seema?" Jim asked.

"Yeeesssss, Sirrr." She nervously cooed.

After a few minutes of that, Jenny again whispered in her ear. "Slide down his body and kiss the lump in his pants and nibble it with your lips."

"WHAT?" Seema was shocked. She had seen Jenny do that earlier. It hadn't registered with the naïve girl exactly what Jenny had been doing at the time. Now she realized that Jenny had been kissing and nibbling on a hard cock in her customer's pants. More importantly, she was now supposed to do it too.

"Do you want Tamraj to train you?" Jenny whispered.

Fearing Tamraj's training methods, Seema immediately scooted down Jim's body and put her lips on the sizable lump growing in his pants. As she pressed her lips down on the hard cock in Jim's pants, it twitched.

A startled Seema gasped and sat back on her heels. Jim and Jenny both laughed. Choking back his laugh, Jim reassured Seema. "It's alright. It won't bite."

As Jenny and Jim laughed, Seema's determination to do a good job pushed her on. She returned to working her lips up and down Jim's hard-on.

"Now, open his shirt and kiss you way back up his body. Let his body feel your body." Jenny instructed.

Seema was beginning to feel more relaxed and easily did as she had been told. She crawled up Jim's body until she had her tits over his face. She pressed her supple tits together and rubbed them all over Jim's face.

He moaned his appreciation while massaging her ass. He helped Seema spread her legs and straddle his hips.

For the first time in her young life, Seema felt a cock between her legs. A hard cock pressing against her virgin pussy both excited and frightened her.

Jim raised his hips and pressed it against her pussy. Even though she still had her panties on and Jim's pants were still on him, the pressure exerted on her pussy caused her to become even wetter. Jim then reached past her ass and stroked her panty covered pussy with his right hand. Her sexual lubricating juices had made her panties extremely wet.

It was Seema's turn to moan. Then she realized what was happening. She was getting sexually excited. She had felt this before, but never to the extent she was felling it now. She really did not understand all that was happening to her body at that moment. She was both excited, frightened and embarrassed, all at the same time.

"I am sorry, Sir. I did not mean to get so wet. Please forgive me for making you pants wet."

Jim laughed and hugged Seema tightly to his chest. "It's alright, honey. It seems our bodies like each other. I guess we'll have to get better acquainted in the near future. I come in here a couple times a month when I'm in Mumbai on business. I'd like to see you again, if that's alright with you."

"Oh yes, Sir. I think I'd like that too." Seema smiled broadly at her first regular customer and began wiggling her body on his.

"That's OK honey. If you don't mind, how about just laying on me as you are until our time is over. May I pet you again?" Jim politely asked.

"Oooh yes. That felt nice." Seema relaxed and laid her head on Jim's shoulder and spread her legs over his hips. She let him gently pet her virgin pussy. He stroked it like it was a favorite pet. Before the next song ended, he had her so wet she thought she had lost control of her bladder. Something had been awakened deep within Seema.

Jenny whispered to Seema. "I'll be in the dressing room when you're finished here." She then quietly slipped out.

When the next song ended, Seema slowly climbed off Jim and put her bra and thin robe back on. She sweetly kissed him and he handed her two fifty-dollar bills.

"Oh Sir. I think you have paid too much."

Jim roared with laughter. "I have never had a stripper tell me I had paid too much."

Seema wasn't sure how to take being referred to as a stripper. Then the logical part of her mind reminded her. That's exactly what she is. She is a stripper.

As he finished buttoning his shirt, Jim told her. "No honey. One fifty is for Jenny. The other is yours. You earned it. You are my newest favorite dancer at this club." He then stood, patted her ass, and walked with her out of the couch room.

After leaving Jim at his table, Seema practically ran down the hallway to the dressing room. Excitedly, Seema practically yelled at Jenny. "Jenny, here's your fifty dollars. He gave me fifty dollars too. I can't believe it."

Jenny smiled broadly as she remembered the first time she had worked a couch room in a strip joint and started making a lot of money. "Didn't I tell you that you could do well here. It looks like you have your first regular customer. Do not become overly attached to any of these men though. Remember Seema, they're customers, not boyfriends. Try to avoid getting so excited while you entertain your customers."

"Now, let's practice your dancing. Do what I do." Over the next twenty minutes or so, Jenny demonstrated her dance moves for her trainee. Though there was a practice pole in the dressing room similar the one on the stage, Jenny used it very little. "Only girls who can't dance very well depend on that pole." Jenny advised. She had Seema repeat each move before moving on to the next.

Even though it embarrassed her deeply to shake her tight little ass and thrust her ample tits out toward an imaginary customer, Seema knew she had to become a good exotic dancer. She could not allow Tamraj to have a reason to let her family and friends see the pictures he had just taken.

Seema was a naturally talented dancer. Her body movements were smooth and rhythmic. She only needed to work on putting her moves together into an entertaining dance and making that dance as sexually provocative as she could. Jenny advised her trainee she had to convince the customers near the stage that she was dancing just for them. She had to make them want to give her money just for her dancing. Her stage dancing was also how she was to entice the men near the stage and those sitting at the tables to buy couch dances from her.