Karma Pt. 02

Story Info
Tony gives Rachel a taste of revenge.
2.3k words
4.15
15.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I am so sorry Anthony!"

"Yeah right and don't say you didn't mean to hurt me because that is exactly what you meant to do. You and your little crew set me up to be a laughingstock. I'm the one who had to go and face everyone's laughter and pitying looks. I never even tried to get a date after that. You ruined that for me. Now it's my turn!" Tony smiled a wicked smile.

"But I don't understand what do you want from me?" Rachel was almost in tears.

"I want to see you suffer. I want you to know that at any moment I can snatch this life away from you and you will become the outcast. Oh and if you're planning on going to the police or telling anyone about this I've got it set up that I have to enter a code every twenty four hours or everything will be sent to your principal, the head of the PTA and the local news. That should about cover it, don't you think?"

Now Rachel did start to cry. She was trapped and it was her own fault. She had been such a snob in high school. Part of the cool kids. She had felt bad for setting Anthony up, but her friends had egged her on. Apparently it was payback time.

Tony let her cry for a bit and then told her to clean herself up and strip. Just looking at her made his dick hard. The thought of that smart mouth sliding up and down his member only made him hornier. He stood up and walked over to her. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees.

"I know you know what I need. So show me your stuff, cumslut. Suck my dick!" And he jammed his cock in her mouth.

Rachel had no choice but to comply. She was actually quite good at oral sex. Once she got past the fact that she was being forced she began to enjoy herself. He had a nice sized cock and she licked up the shaft and sucked on the head. She swirled her tongue around as she sucked and this elicited a groan of pleasure from Tony. He grabbed her head and shoved the full length of himself down her throat, making her gag. He started fucking her mouth, sliding in and out while she attempted to lick and stroke him at the same time.

To Rachel's dismay she found herself getting very turned on by the situation. She tried to pull away, but he just gripped her head harder. Her thighs were wet with her juices and her nipples stood out like hard little nubs of sensitivity. Luckily, the only thing Tony seemed intent on was getting himself off. A few more thrusts and he erupted in her mouth, she swallowed automatically and then he pushed her away.

"Not bad, I know you've had a lot of practice. So tell me something, and stay down on your hands and knees while you answer me. Why me? Why did you and your stupid friends pick me to humiliate? What did I ever do to you?"

Rachel thought hard back to those high school years, trying to remember the exact reason. Unfortunately all she could picture was she and her friends laughing about how they had put one over on the nerd boy. They were a sorry lot, she realized. It didn't help her now, though.

"You didn't do anything, Tony. We were a rotten bunch of spoiled little girls having fun at your expense. I can't make it right, I can only tell you how incredibly sorry I am."

"Well," Tony sighed, "at least you can admit it. Luckily for you I have devised a way for you to pay for your past transgressions and all you have to do is whatever I say; you used me, now it's payback time."

"But I've changed, I'm not that person anymore! You don't have to do this!"

"Oh, but I do. You see, I am who I am because of you. So when I say crawl your ass over here and lay across my lap I expect you to move. Now!" He snapped the last word at her.

Feeling helpless, Rachel slowly crawled across the living room to where Tony was seated on her sofa. He grabbed her and pulled her across his lap. He began to spank her ass hard and fast. Rachel was squirming as he held her down with one hand. The pain brought tears to her eyes. He continued to spank her until his arm grew tired and her cheeks grew red. The tears were flowing down her cheeks and she could hardly catch her breath. He stopped suddenly and shoved her off his lap onto the floor. She huddled there in a ball.

"That, Miss Westin, was for disobeying when I told you to wear a skirt to school. You break the rules and there are consequences. You really have only one rule: do what I tell you to do. If you choose not to, well so be it. On that note, I must be leaving. Remember that I am watching you. Have a good night!"

Rachel heard the front door close and tried to pull herself together. She swiped at the tears on her face and drew a shaky breath. Her ass felt hot and was throbbing. The spanking had really hurt and embarrassed her. She hadn't been spanked since she was a child and even then it had been nothing like this.

She got to her feet and went into the bathroom. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy from crying and there were two bright red splotches on her ass cheeks. Even more humiliating was the fact that her nipples were hard. How could she possibly be the slightest bit turned on after that? She couldn't look at herself any longer. She put on her robe and went to the kitchen.

She poured herself a glass of wine. What was she going to do? She did feel guilty about what she and her friends had done to Tony, but that was so long ago. She hadn't realized at the time what a profound effect it would have on his life. She thought about her students. She knew there were a couple of boys who weren't popular and were often picked on. Maybe she should pay more attention.

She finished the bottle of wine and went to bed. She dreamed she was with her friends and they were trying to start a fire. She kept telling them to stop, that it was dangerous, but they wouldn't listen. They just kept adding more wood. When it blazed up she realized she was in the middle of the fire and they were sacrificing her. She could feel the intense heat against her skin. She couldn't move. Her ears started ringing and ringing. She jerked awake and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"I think you should go clothes shopping today. People need to see a change in you. First of all, no pants. Only skirts and dresses and they all must come above the knee. Tight, low cut tops and some sexy bras to go underneath. I want you to dress like the tease you are. I want you to know what it feels like to be stared at and whispered about. Do you understand?"

Rachel looked at the clock. It was three a.m., she had to get up in two and a half hours. "Yes, I understand, but.."

"Good." The phone clicked in her ear.

Her head ached from too much wine. She got up and got a glass of water and some aspirin. She had always dressed modestly at work. As a teacher it was frowned upon to be too showy. Now she wasn't being given a choice. She went to her closet and began looking through her clothes. She managed to find a couple of skirts from her weekend collection that came down far enough, but not too far. She had plenty of low cut tops, none of which were appropriate to wear to school. Perhaps if she put a jacket on over one?

It didn't seem to matter what she did, she still looked like she was going out on a date not like a school teacher. Short black skirt, low cut purple top and a black suit jacket. She wasn't sure how she was going to handle all the comments and stares she was likely to get. It couldn't be worse than having her nude pictures show up on the school servers. She decided to leave for work early so maybe she could sneak into her classroom without running into too many people.

When she came into the office to sign in she held her papers and folders up to her chest, covering up as much as possible. Luckily there was no one around and she scurried to her classroom. The message light on her phone was blinking.

"Nice outfit. I'll let you get away with the jacket today, but don't get used to it." Tony's voice, as expected.

She didn't know how he was watching her, but he definitely knew everything she was doing. A little while later Melody came by her classroom and did a double take.

"Rachel? Wow, what's going on?" Melody looked disturbed.

"Oh God, Melody, you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I don't really have a choice."

"You do know that the other teachers and the students are going to have a field day with the way you are dressed, don't you?

"Yes, I know. This isn't what I want, but I don't have a choice. Tell me something, do you believe in karma? You know, the theory that what you do comes back around?"

"Rachel, you're freaking me out. Just tell me what's going on!"

Rachel shook her head sadly. "I can't. I wish I could. I just want you to know that I'm not crazy. At least, not yet."

The first bell rang and the students poured into the school. Without exception each one of Rachel's students stopped and stared for a moment before sitting down. There was much whispering and laughing. Rachel was trying to keep her composure. The second bell rang. Rachel stood up to take roll and there came a long, low whistle from the back of the class. She could feel the heat rising in her face as the room full of eighteen year old boys checked her out.

"Um, Miss. Westin?" A boy named Chris was waving his hand.

"Yes Chris?" Rachel braced herself.

''Do you, like, have a date later or something?"

"I believe that would be my business, Chris. Now let me take roll."

It was very difficult to settle the class down. She was too flustered and embarrassed to do much teaching, so she gave them all a writing assignment. When the bell finally rang for the end of the period she gave a huge sigh of relief. Then she saw the message light on her phone. Now what?

She called her voicemail expecting to hear Tony's voice instead it was Louise Hatcher, head of the English department. She was being summoned already. The gossip mill must be running at high speed today. Rachel stood up and tugged her skirt down. She pulled her jacket around her, trying to cover as much as possible. She was exiting the room when her cell phone buzzed indicating that she had a message. She checked quickly and wanted to cry. It was from Tony, three words: "Remove the jacket". She didn't dare disobey. She quickly took off the jacket, threw her shoulders back and walked into the hallway.

She heard the comments immediately. "Oh my God! Is that Miss. Westin?" "Wow!"
"I'd like to get me some of that!" and so on. Her cheeks were bright red as she walked into Mrs. Hatchers office.

"You wanted to see me, Louise?" She asked tentatively.

Louise Hatcher looked up from her desk. She didn't smile or say a word, she just looked Rachel up and down, twice. Rachel felt like a naughty school girl. She was very uncomfortable. Finally Louise spoke. "I take it you have some plans later today? Some reason for your change in dress?"

Rachel didn't know what to say. She actually was getting a little pissed off. She wasn't breaking any rules. So, she was showing a little more skin, did that make her a worse teacher?

"No. actually I just felt like changing things up a little." Rachel replied.

"Well I would consider changing them back as that is not really appropriate dress for a teacher in a private all boys school." Louise sniffed.

"Am I breaking a written rule?" Rachel asked, feeling offended.

"No, it's an unwritten rule and you know it. Don't rock the boat Rachel, I don't know how well you can swim."

"Thanks for the advice, Louise. If there's nothing else, I've got study hall." Rachel got up and walked out. She was seething. No, this wasn't her idea, but it irked her at how quickly she was being judged. She passed a couple of other teachers in the hall and instead of greeting her they just nodded and kept on walking. Well, that was fine with her too!

She walked back into her classroom to series of wolf whistles. She shut the door hard and whirled around.

"Really guys? That's the best you can do? I change my clothes and suddenly I'm not the same person anymore? I no longer deserve your respect? I am disappointed in you. Be quiet and do your work." She sat down at her desk. There was another message on her phone from Tony.

"How does it feel?"