Karma's Bitch Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Taylor wastes no time testing Alexa's limits.
2.3k words
4.24
22.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa came to and began to take in her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was a chilly breeze up her arms, but also across her chest. She went to moved her hands to her arms, but they wouldn't move. She looked down and saw to her horror that she had been chained to a cold steel chair. And what's more is that she was completely naked!

"Calm down, Alexa," she said to herself. "There must be a reasonable explanation for this." She then realized the horrendous truth. After she had passed out, Taylor must have stripped her clothes and abducted her to the basement.

"Taylor!" Alexa called out. "Taylor, this is funny!" She sat chained to the chair for a few moments but heard no shout in response or movement that indicated her friend had come out of her hiding spot. Slowly and carefully, Alexa stood up as far as the chains would allow her. She then moved slowly around the basement to find Taylor.

"I have to move slowly or I'll lose my balance. Then God knows what will happen." She dare not even whisper this aloud for fear of giving away her position. She looked around the basement and saw a shadow protruding for the corner. She inched her way to the stack of boxes. When she got there, Alexa took a moment to compose herself. She then moved to confront Taylor. But as soon as her head was around the corner, it was met with a hard smack.

Alexa chained to the chair, unable to reach out for something to keep her upright, she went crashing to the ground. The blow was so hard, Alexa had to take a moment to recover, but that was just enough time for her assailant to flip the chair so Alexa was on her back with no way to get up.

"Open your eyes," a voice demanded above her. Alexa slowly opened her eyes and the shock at what she saw with the concussion she now had to deal with almost made her passed out again.

Taylor was standing directly above her dressed in nothing but a black leather bra and matching panties. Taking a closer look, Alexa saw that the crotch of Taylor's underwear had actually been cut out, exposing her pussy. Alexa closed her eyes in agony.

"No, no, no" she muttered. "This isn't happening. This is all a really fucked up dream." Suddenly, she felt another powerful blow against her cheek.

"I said, open your eyes," Taylor snarled. "And I won't warn you again."

"Damn it, Taylor. You call that a fucking warning." Alexa's words were met by another hard blow.

"Your training has begun and as such you will refer to me as Mistress or Madam until your training is completed. Do I make myself clear?"

"What the fuck, Tay-" Alexa began. But upon seeing her roommate wind up for another smack, she quickly changed course.

"I mean, yes Mistress."

"Good," Taylor said, bring her hand back to her side. She moved behind Alexa and tipped to chair back to an upright position.

"Now," she said. "That was Lesson One. What do you think it was suppose to teach you?" Alexa stared ahead, afraid to look at her friend.

"I won't wait very long for an answer," Taylor warned. "You have ten seconds." Alexa quickly went through each of the events that led up to this point. Her encounter with Madison, her conversation with Taylor, Taylor gagging her, and now this. Each one of them had one thing in common.

"Time's up," Taylor said. "You had better have an answer for me."

"Yes, Mistress, I have an answer," Alexa said shakily.

"Well, spit it out then." Alexa took a deep breath before answering.

"It was meant to teach me how to gain control, Mistress." Alexa tensed as she saw Taylor's hand raised, but it landed very softly on her cheek this time.

"Good job, Alexa. And for now we'll stick to add Mistress after yes or no answers, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress." Alexa was started to get extremely frightened by her friend's sudden change, and she knew it showed in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Alexa?" Taylor said, smiling. "You're not scared, are you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am scared." Alexa looked up at her new Mistress for the first time. Somehow, Alexa knew the only way to be set free would be to get through what ever lessons Taylor had set up for her quickly. Otherwise, her suffering would be prolonged. Additionally, Alexa had no plans on finding out what Taylor planned to do with those crotchless panties.

Taylor's expression hardened but softened again. She began to caress Alexa's wounded cheek and said, "Well, then. I appreciate your honesty, but I must confess I am a little disappointed." Sensing it was the right thing to do, Alexa said, "Why are you disappointed, Mistress?"

"Well, it's just that you made it through Lesson Two before I could get to the fun part."

"Fun part?" Alexa thought in horror. She stopped her brain right there, as she had no plans on going through the possible definitions of "fun part."

"You see, Lesson Two is instilling fear. I was originally planning on just making control and fear one lesson but that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?"

"No, Mistress," Alexa droned. It was still gonna take awhile to get used to calling her best friend "Mistress" but if it reduced her suffering, she would do it.

"Now to establish the basic rules of your training. First and foremost, you are to never speak of this training to anyone and not to me if we are in public. Madison has eyes and ears everywhere and I don't think you want to want to find out." At the mention of Madison's name, something snapped in Alexa. She immediately began to struggle against her bonds, rocking the chair back and forth in her efforts. Taylor looked on amused as her captive began trying to snap the chains on the chair. After a few moments, she became deadly stern.

"Stop struggling," she ordered. Oblivious to Taylor's order in her rage, Alexa continued to struggle.

"Stop struggling!" Taylor said louder. Alexa continued to try to break the chains in vain, and with each moment her rage increased. Seeing that Alexa was obviously not to going to obey her order voluntarily, Taylor picked up a remote from a nearby table and pressed the button.

Alexa felt a powerful shock course through her body, seemingly coming directly from the chains and the chair. The shock was brief, but it was enough to subdue her. Weak and gasping, Alexa stared in disbelief at Taylor. Looking more carefully, Alexa saw wires trailing from the chair and chains. Taylor had hot-wired them to the electricity and could shock her if she misbehaved.

"Rule two," Taylor said sharply. "When I give you an order, you will obey. This will work on a reward-consequences system. Obey and make progress, and you will be rewarded. Disobey or regress in your training and you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Alexa said weakly. She was still recovering from the electric shock and was fighting not to pass out from the concussion.

"Good," Taylor purred. "Now that you have been properly punished, I think it's time for your reward for making such excellent progress through the first two lessons." Behind her, Alexa heard a click and the telltale hum of a vibrator.

"Wait, Mistress!" Alexa panicked. "I think it's reward enough know that you are satisfied with my progress." Alexa could bear the thought of being forced to orgasm by another woman, let alone her best friend.

"Oh, I couldn't agree with you more," Taylor said. At this, Alexa relaxed, but her relief was very short-lived.

"But I'm much more than satisfied, and as a result you, my sweet, sweet slave, deserve a much better reward." Taylor turned off the vibrator and walked around to the front of Alexa's chair. "Now if your preference is that I critique your work thus far and punish you for every little mistake and error, we can do that, too. The choice is yours." Alexa was left with a tough choice: either allow her friend to bring her to orgasm without any control over how quick or intense it is, or risk being shocked Lord knows how many times. Rather than give Taylor the satisfaction of Alexa deciding her own torture, she remained silent.

"Hmm," Taylor said. "I take your silence as a preference to the original plan." Alexa remained silent as it was the only way to ensure that she didn't get shocked and vibed.

"Now just sit back and let me do all the work." Taylor turned the vibe on and knelt in front of Alexa. She touched the vibrator to Alexa's pussy and begin to slowly move it up and down. Alexa tried to maintain her composure, but the pleasure was already starting to overwhelm her.

"That's right, Alexa," Taylor whispered. "Just enjoy the ride." The vibrator continued to trace Alexa's slit, always stopping just short of her clitoris. Then, Alexa felt it brush her clit and she let out an involuntary gasp.

"What's wrong?" simpered Taylor. "Aren't you enjoying yourself yet?"

"No," Alexa said resentfully.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to turn it up then." Alexa heard a click and felt the vibrator kick into a higher gear. Unable to help herself, Alexa let out a moan.

"That's more like it," Taylor said approvingly. She began to work on the upper region of Alexa's slit, making more frequent contact with her clit. Wanting the torture to stop before she became to immersed in the pleasure, Alexa said, "Taylor- I mean, Mistress, I think we can stop with today's training." Taylor simply ignored this suggestion and continued "pleasuring" Alexa.

"Hmm," she said. "This just won't do." Taylor turned off the vibrator and set it down. "For some reason, you're still not wet enough. You can't possibly expect me to put my fingers in a dry pussy, now can you?" Alexa looked at her captor in utter horror.

"Uh uh, absolutely not," she raged. "You let me go this instant, Taylor." Taylor contemplated shocking her again, but didn't want to risk knocking her out before she had had her fun.

"No," she said simply. "I promised you a reward, and I never renege on a promise." Then, all of a sudden, Alexa felt Taylor's tongue enter her slit.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Alexa cried. She rocked back and forth, trying to get away from Taylor, but all her efforts did was allow Taylor's tongue to reach spots inside her that she couldn't reach on her own. Before long, Alexa succumbed to the pleasure and stopped resisting. She began to moan and moved her body to the rhythm of Taylor's tongue.

"Fuuuck," Alexa moaned. "This is so wrong, but I don't care."

"Well, if you think this is wrong, wait until you see what I have next for you," Taylor responded. She stopped licking her captive and analyzed her pussy. "Perfect," she said. She insert her middle three fingers into Alexa and began to thrust them in and out. Alexa immediately screamed in ecstasy.

"P-please Mistress!" she begged. "Please don't stop!" Taylor could tell that Alexa was closing to cumming, but she wasn't going to let her off the hook that easy. Just before Alexa went over the edge, Taylor stopped thrusting, but kept her fingers in Alexa's pussy.

"You will ask permission before you cum, understand?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress. Please keep going." Alexa pleaded. Taylor started moving her fingers again, starting slowly and gradually picking up her speed. Before long, she was moving full throttle with Alexa screaming and gasping.

"Please, Mistress," Alexa sputtered. "Please, Mistress, may I cum now please?" In order to further torture her friend, Taylor pretended not to hear.

"Mistress, I would like to cum now," Alexa said with more urgency. Taylor just kept pumping her fingers in and out at full speed.

"MISTRESS PLEASE!" Alexa sobbed. "I REALLY NEED TO CUM!"

"YOU WANNA CUM SLAVE!" Taylor shouted. "YOU WANNA CUM? FINE THEN CUM BITCH! CUM FOR YOUR MISTRESS!" Not needing a second invitation, Alexa let out one final shriek and then exploded all over Taylor's fingers. Taylor removed her fingers and watched in amazement and satisfaction as Alexa's pussy became a fire hose out of control, releasing a forceful blast of cum while her body spasmed out of control.

"Th-th-thank you Mistress," Alexa said dazedly. Taylor began to release Alexa from the chair.

"That was better than I ever could have imagined," Taylor said as she unlocked the chains. Now since it'll be awhile until you regain full use of your legs, I'll let you lie here to recover." Alexa sighed with relief. It was over. Or so she thought.

"But while you recover, you can listen to rule three of your training," Taylor continued. "No orgasm you receive from me is free. You will return the favor for each orgasm or suffer the consequences." By this point, Taylor had freed Alexa from the chains and had laid her gently on the ground. She stepped over her still dazed friend and straddled her chest.

"So start licking," she demanded. Alexa immediately came out of her high.

"WHAT?" she said.

"I said, lick my cunt," Taylor growled.

"No!" Alexa said defiantly. Taylor stood back up and pulled Alexa with her with a handful of red hair.

"You have two options, slave," Taylor hissed. "Either you can lick my cunt or I'll use you to pleasure myself. And believe me, if I have to work for my orgasm after the one I was so kind to give you, it sure as hell will be worth it."

Alexa stared at Taylor dead in the eye, summoned the last of her courage and said in a voice full of venom, "Do your worst." Taylor threw Alexa back on the ground and straddled her again.

"Fine, bitch. Have it your way. Just remember you asked for this."

TO BE CONTINUED