Karmic Debt

Story Info
Tony almost died but that's the least of his problems.
4.7k words
2.68
21.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommyz
tommyz
1 Followers

I was an asshole for a long time. I took for myself at the expense of others. One of these issues was with a lifelong Friend of mine named Brad. Well when we were young I guess you could say I took karmic advantage of my friend. I believe this is wear my life got off track so I decided to fix it with a unique proposition. Little did I know how big my karmic debt really was here is my story.

I am Tony my friend is brad. I was driving home when I saw a deer I swerved went down a hill almost to my death. I saw that the tree that stopped me from going completely off the cliff was giving way. As moments past a lot went through my mind. All my sins how sorry I was I wish I could take it all back. Well I got religious really quick. I was trapped, suddenly the car filled with smoke. I suddenly came to the conclusion well I deserve this. Hell I lost my job I am gonna be on the street. I totally failed I guess this was fitting end. I was overcome with smoke I passed out.

Apparently I was saved by a good Samaritan who lost his life saving me. I decided that I wanted to erase my bad karmic debts in life. Well Brad a longtime friend grew very angry with me. Our friendship severed when I owed him money only 700 bucks. I had no money to end this debt so I decided to play karmic roulette and let the chips fall where they may.

The following is a copy of the letter I sent via email.

Brad

You always been my best friend and you were always there for me. I can't forgive myself for what I did to you. I owe you a lot more then that 700 my friend. Look let's face it I made u steal I even fucked your wife! I know I can't decide how I should selflessly pay you back. I deserve whatever I get and yeah know what I deserve it. Invite me over beat my ass if u want. Make me clean you gutters scrub uyour floors anything.

Look Man. I love you, your my brother my friend. I know I always been an asshole. I am so sorry. So here is my only fair solution. I will bend to your will so to speak. Whatever u need I will have to do no questions. I have to do this with no gain to myself. In other words I owe u and truly want to pay u back.

So whatever it is, I don't care what ill do it! If u want to beat my ass fine I won't stop u. Just whatever it is. Let's keep it the way we left it between us. Meaning whatever u decide. I not only can't say no but I can't even mention it to another soul to even say what kind of good guy I become.

Lastly if I come over say I clean your yard house fence then u decide that was not enough you are not satisfied, then I am obligating myself to come back till such a time u feel it's paid off. Brad I am sorry. Please find it in your heart to let me fix this. I promise you, ill fix this somehow! I will do anything no matter what. Because I owe u and well my friend you deserve it.

In your Debt respectfully

Your former friend

Tony.

I sent that off then waited for a response I got one two days later.

His response.

Tony you asshole your right you owe me. Fine u want to pay your debt fine. You don't have money fine. I don't really need it but I guess u do u fuck. Yeah know Tony we can fix this however. Meet me at my place at 8 tonight we will sit smoke some weed and I will go over how we can fix this. Remember u said anything. Lol we will see.

Don't be late

Brad!

I looked at the clock it was 7:35. Damn now or never I thought. So I just went. I got there by five minutes of 8. Knocked he opened the door and invited me in swiftly.

At first it was a lot of hey how u been all that. The mood was actually good. So I was thinking great this isn't going to be that bad cool. About 3 hours and 5 blunts later he decided to tell me why I was there.

Brad started by saying so u want to pay me back? And u said anything? I replied yes I'll do whatever u ask I can't say no. Prove it! He demanded. I replied how? Do u remember how much you bullied me into doing whatever u wanted like making me steal those games u wanted? I replied yes and I have no excuse!

Tony do u know I always looked up to u. You always tried to control me! I know Brad, I know I am here to pay u back! Really Tony? I am dead serious I replied. Fine! He said. He paused he waited just looking at me with a strange look on his face. I didn't speak because I had no idea what his look meant.

Finally he said. Come to my room I got something to discuss with you! Why your room I stuttered? Look Tony you going to keep ur word or not? What happen to no questions? What Tony what are you afraid of? Do u think I am u? I replied Ur right I am sorry you're my friend I trust you.

We went in he said sit on my bed so I did what I was told. Out of his right pocket he pulled a pair of handcuffs. He threw them at me and said now cuff yourself. Put them on in front. Then once tight step over with both legs so your hands are behind your back. I did it but I had to be a smart ass and say I guess you're going to beat my ass right? Well if u want to hit me I won't stop you!

This seemed to piss him off, but by that time, I was cuffed and my hands were behind my back! He fired up a blunt and said relax! I want to tell you how you are going to pay me back. Maybe these cuffs will show you how helpless u made me feel! I honestly started to understand and really felt bad. I started thinking of all the shit I did to this poor guy, and I was afraid to face my ass kicking.

I am not going to hit u Tony relax. You are my friend. What you don't know is I am gay! I waited for this moment all my life. He started rubbing his cock and coming at me. Gay never was even a thought I was thinking to myself. This came out of left field. He was always with girls. It didn't make sense!

I'll bet you are thinking what the fuck! Ummm brad. I interrupted. I know I owe u but I never been gay! So what Brad you want a blowjob? In my mind if I had to go down that road to resolve this the lesser of two evils was sucking dick. I was hoping he would say that cause I never in my life got fucked in the ass and wasn't about to start.

I tried to get up he pushed me down on the bed mounting me, and started rubbing himself all over me! I was rather disgusted by it. Finally after too many kiss attempts I just fucking lost it. I said yeah know what fuck Karma I am not doing this.

I realized with my hands cuffed I could not get him off me. He started to let out a soft evil chuckle, grinding his cock on mine. He kept moving positioning himself making sure his cock was right on top of mine. I felt it getting harder and harder. Eeeeew god man stop. I'll pay u back I swear to god. I couldn't stop him he grabbed my head right by my ears actually. Now Tony my pet, step one, in paying me back. Our first real kiss. Pucker up buttercup! I felt his tongue go in my mouth. While he was doing that he kept grinding me unrelentingly. Then he started kissing my neck it was happening so fast I was totally in shock.

He finally decided to sit up! He was wearing a pair of old navy blue jogging pants. When he sat up it revealed a bulge a very very very large bulge. He looked at me and said in case you're wondering its 13 inches long. Ill bet u never knew that? Want to see it? That was it I fucking had it with this shit. No I yelled. Get your gay faggot ass of me you fucking queer ass piece of shit!

Why was I friends with you brad? you're not a man ur a gay lil faggot. I'll bet you jerk your dick to gay porn! I bet u want to say oh can't find someone to fuck so I want to take out all my gay frustration out on a straight guy because I am nothing more than a pathetic fucking faggot. So what u cuff me? What ill suck it for yeah? Oh ok bullshit it goes in my mouth ill bit it the fuck off.

He laughed ok well that only leaves one place I can stick it now don't it? He pulled it out OMG this thing was enormous. It was throbbing you could see the veins pulsing the long thick shaft. He was sitting on my chest his dick was so long it cleared the top of my head. By a few inches. Brad said. I am faggot? Piece of shit? I jerk off to gay porn? Gulp! Quite literally that's what I did. I knew my stupid mouth really fucked up. I mean his wife was my ex first. I know you don't fuck your best friend's girl. Look we all got that an ex. Every great once in a while shit happens and u fuck breaking a lot of furniture. It wasn't personal. Technically I knew her first. Well I am looking up all I can see is this huge throbbing cock. But I was in some serious trouble my meek little friend all of a sudden is some big dick gay version of my best friend. Did I really do this?

Look brad. Ok I am a fucked up guy u know that. I actually tried to come here cause ur my friend brad not lover. Look sorry for yelling brad I am trying to do the right thing here. I wanted to pay u back. I mean seriously you want to be me? Brad you're not some insecure asshole like me. You want to be a sick vengeful bastard like me? Yeah I fucked your wife but I had history I explained that a million times. We hung out it wasn't planed. We got drunk high. Next thing u know its we are taking down the fucking walls. No Brad you aren't me never will be! You are better than me and better than this! Please let me go. I started thinking briefly damn I almost believe myself.

Suck or fuck Tony? He started rubbing his dick from side to side across my face Saying. Tik Tok tik tok tik tok tik tok!. Rubbing his dick from one side to the other with each tik and tok. If u don't chose in ten seconds it will be both! I thought ok I give If I suck it then is this over then? I hoped! I asked. He replied If u got the balls to swallow yes. Watching his smile what was funny at that moment. You never would of guess this but I actually wanted to laugh. Not at him at me! Almost died tried to do the right thing here I am fucking that up!

Brad answered. I thought about it tony what it gonna be? Damn it ok Brad u win. Ill suck it please take these off there killing me. You will just run. Take my wallet in my back pants pocket. You now my medical weed card is in there I never go without it you know that. I knew now my fate. He decided to uncuff me. I thought about bolting. Then I thought. I never owned anything in life. Maybe I really should pay this back!

Ok Brad I ain't running so now what? He laid down got comfortable. Come here. Come take care of me Tony. Oh god why me I thought. At first I tried to put it in my mouth but I quickly realized I couldn't physically do it. His dick was too big! Brad. How do I do this? I can't get my mouth to even open wide enough to around it. You might not have noticed this but u got a big dick! Ok I got it! He said get up so I got to my knees he got up. He walks over to the night stand pulls out this whit lil pill and hands it to me. Here take this he handed me my beer that was on the nightstand. Gay people take it, so it expands there throat mussels. You will be able to swallow a sword in about ten minutes. I always wondered how women did that! I got 8 inches which is good really good to most but I knew there had to be something. I mean a throat ain't no pussy.

I took the pill now I am really light headed. I felt very groggy and this fog headed shit started happening. What's wrong brad said is it working? No something's wrong I feel dizzy Brad not fucking around something wrong. Brad said its ok its just a side effect it should pass in 5 min if it don't ill get help and tell them u mistook it for aspirin or something. I replied ok but my eyes kept drooping. I looked up to brad he was smiling. I couldn't even talk.

Hmm seems to be working. You will be asleep any second! I gave you a sleeping pill Tony he grabs my face for a second I could almost make out his face it started getting clear and fogging out. Huh I said? When u wake up. Tony ur ass is going to look like the Lincoln Tunnel. Last thing I saw was him kissing me.

I woke up hours later it had to be like 5-6 hrs. When my eyes opened my hands were cuffed to the bed all my clothes were off and my legs were spread in stirrups. I tried to move but even my chest was tied down with leather straps.

Brad was sitting in a chair next to the bed looking at a gay magazine. He was still naked, and hard as ever! I decided that I didn't want you to miss out on our first fuck. I want it to be etched into your memory forever, morning sunshine! He kissed me dead on the mouth. I didn't dare say shit about it! If you hadn't noticed I am kind of an asshole! But some think it's part of my charm! I am not believing that right at this moment!

Yeah know Tony brad said to me. It took all I could do not to fuck u to death in your sleep! I swiftly replied as almost interrupting him saying and my asshole thanks you! He just looks at me and continues nothing great! He says But I held back. Thank you Brad I said look I am sorry man. Shut up! He screamed out like some primal fucking roar! Last time I jumped like that I found Oprah was like 60. Id fuck the shit out of her! Well I am getting off track. He fucking lost it like mike Tyson at an ear convention! He took duct tape put it over my mouth. Wrapping it all the way around many times and cut it off.

Now Tony its my turn to talk. You selfish prick! All my life I look up to you follow you do whatever u want. But u picked on me, take my money hell, you even fucked my ex wife. But no I always had your back. You're a fine one to talk Tony. I got two words for yeah Vicki Richter! Last time I was over you had a whole bunch of pick with her and she got a sick. She may look like a chic but unless your dick is a needle it isn't going in her 8 inch extended meat tube hole.

Anyway! So when I get this letter I knew Tony I knew it was fucking bullshit I figured u come here. So I thought about this for two days solid. I can just fuck u right now and cut u loose but I don't think u will learn anything.

So I will tell you how smart I am. See this contract he pulls out a piece of typing paper from the nightstand. We been friends 15 years Tony. The length of this contract. Confused Tony? Good! Let's continue shall we? After I kissed you! You were barley conscience but I told u id let u go! If you sign this agreement to pay me back double what u owe. So you did.

You are now my legal sex slave for the next 15 years. it's time to make your dough ass nuts! He laughed I am going to break my new bitch in! I tried to scream and cry it was no use. I watch him position himself between my legs. Stroking his long cock deliberately! I kept trying desperately to talk but I was unable.

Ok rules. You are now my sex slave. But your fate is ur own. He grabs a big industrial size tube of KY. I felt this fear I never felt before. I knew this was going to happen and now I am thinking can I survive it! He lubed himself up and my asshole. Sticking his fingers in my ass. I tried to scream because his finger felt like it was tarring me apart. Hurt. He laughed and said I'll bet my dick will hurt worse what u ur thoughts Tony. He laughed again oh that's right u can't talk. And if u scream no one will hear you.

I started thrashing trying to free myself but I was bound way too tight. He grabbed my dick and yanked the pain shot threw my body. He said you going to stop moving or am I yanking this off? I stopped. Now this game is called how hard am I fucking Tony!

He put the head of his cock in my ass. Now Tony cocks in place. Now we decide how hard I fuck you! Aren't your just loving this. Is this what Vicki does when she fucks you in your dreams? I will start playing with your dick. If u can remain soft for only 5 min. Then I will do no more then gently fuck ur ass not shoving it all the way in. just enough! It will still hurt but you will get used to it.

If u get semi erect ill fuck u with just half my dick. That's about 6 and a half inches. I'll stop after I come once. That will hurt a LOT more! By this point my friends! let me tell you! I thought that tree and ditch had my number, but guess what? Right now that car looks pretty fucking good. But let me stop being an asshole and tell the story.

If ur dick gets fully hard ill still only fuck u with six and a half inches however I will fuck you for the next two hours nonstop.

Finally if u cum. He laughed. My ex and urs told me about when u 2 fucked. She told me that you and her trashed the room and you fucked her like she never been fucked before. If we cum. I am going to fuck you like you did her all night long! Yes tony you will take my whole cock...up...your... ass!

He grabbed my cock and started playing with it. Thankfully it was soft. I tried to think of anything like mutilated cats, chucky butt fucking Paul Bunyon, or Uma Thurman (id rather fuck Chucky Anyfuckingwho!) Anything I could do keep it from getting hard. Then I started to think about something why the fuck do I got to stop it? I mean he is a guy! He isn't going to get me hard!

Come on baby get hard he said in this trying to be sexy voice that sounded more like Pee Wee Herman with his asshole inside out! You know you want this big cock up your ass! He started blowing kisses at me. Deliberately stroking his dick firmly. I know why u came here Tony. You knew I was gay! You secretly want to fuck me huh? Oh yeah baby I know! Ok now all of a sudden my dick was starting to get hard! Fucking trader! I wasn't gay what the fuck!

Oh yeah that's right baby give in. I know u want too. You dream about it every night don't you my huge cock throbbing and u sucking it dry. Maybe miss Vicki standing there! Oh god brad not Vicki! Ok I'll admit it. I once long ago saw a pic of Vicki Richter. Well this happened to be with her clothes on I came hard as hell not knowing she was a guy! When I found out I kept jerking off she was hot. Now he has got me thinking about her It kept getting harder. My mind blanked all I could think about was his words and Vicki! Oh yeah baby 6 inches it is baby. Ur going to have six inches of this delicious dick up your ass. Now he is even sounding like her. Ooooops ok yes I watched a few vids. You ever see her lips those eyes, My god ok now He pulls it out of my ass and strokes it.

Watch me tony. Watch my big throbbing cock. You know u want it all. Come on baby next step two hours come on baby. Hey Tony I think about u every night. Oh baby u ripping my clothes off throwing me down and fucking my brains out! You hear me begging you to stop Tony? By now my dick was throbbing! Look at that Tony one min left he said looking at his alarm clock on the nightstand. can he hold out or does he want my whole dick? Huh Tony. Do you need 13 inches of cock in your ass? Do you want it all baby That's what Tony wants he wants it all.

You want me to fuck u doncha big boy. 30 seconds baby! can he hold out? Let's find out! Hey honey come here. In walked Tony's and Brads ex. She was dressed in a black leather outfit fish net stockings. She guarder belts long black hair to her ass, 36d tits Bright blue eyes and legs longer than purgatory! One look! I exploded all over. Oooooops.

Thanks Jessica! Since you were nice enough to help sweetie! I said ill buy u that new car? Well, The check is in the living room on the coffee table. She without a word left the room.

And you mister just won the grand prize! Looking down at me smiling I felt his cock go in. He said Id say I am sorry but you're about to say enough for two although I won't hear you! He thrust the first three inches in. The pain sent shockwaves through my body. It was numbing it just tore in separating my tight ass ripping apart my inner sphincter Step one. Slow gentle fuck. See if u weren't suck a faggot this is all you would of got. Now! He exclaimed shoving three and a half more inches in. This is what you would of got had Just just not cum. But no my baby wants all! Dontcha.

He kept thrusting half his dick in 6 and half inches in my ass! Well I felt like Bigfoot stepped inside my asshole! I felt like I was being split in half. Ready for heaven baby. (not really)I shook my head no desperately! He looked down and said. Ur head says no but your dick already said yes baby.

tommyz
tommyz
1 Followers
12