Kasey's Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
Kasey starts giving in to his deeper fantasies.
1.9k words
4.67
34.9k
19

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

After Bob left, I called back each of the four men who had left messages on my answering machine. First, though, I called Mike and made sure he would vouch for all of them.

"They're all guys who are into girls like you," Mike told me. "None of them is going to stab your or rob you or stalk you or anything like that. You have any problems with them, let me know."

I told him how I'd already met Bob, and he didn't seem surprised. He cut me off when I started giving him details, saying he didn't want to know about all that and how he wasn't my "chatty Cathy girlfriend" and said he just wanted me to have fun and stay safe.

"And I want you to suck a LOT of cock, Kasey," he told me.

"Are you sure you don't want to come over?" I asked.

"Twice was one time more than I usually do," he replied. "You've got plenty of other guys who want to fuck that mouth of yours. Don't get stuck on me."

"I'm not stuck—"

He hung up.

I arranged to meet Hank on Sunday afternoon, Ted on Sunday night, Tony on Monday night and Neil on Tuesday night. After I looked at my appointment book I wondered who I would be meeting on Wednesday night and giggled.

I beat back any misgivings or thoughts I had which made me want to back out of my arrangements or stop doing what I was doing.

It was just after eight o'clock and I was still feeling worked up after Bob's visit. There was a store near me that sold porn DVDs and assorted sex toys and I knew it was open late, at least until ten or eleven o'clock. I decided to drive down to it and see if they had any DVDs with people like me in them having really raunchy adventures.

When I got there, wearing my shorts, there were a half dozen men in the store along with two women. They all turned and looked at me, but I acted as if I didn't notice. I started casually looking through the DVDs, starting with the straight porn and working my way over to a section marked "Trannies/Shemales." I found a couple titles that looked interesting and snatched them up and was about to head to the register when I looked over at the sex toys.

There were a number of dildos in packages on hooks against the wall. I stared at them for a moment, not sure if I really wanted to buy one, or deal with the looks I might get from buying one, and then chose to walk towards them for a closer look. I found one, an eight-inch long thick black dildo and pulled it down.

Once I saw there was no one at the register other than the older woman who worked there, I ambled over and put my purchases down in front of her. I tried looking away, very obviously trying to avoid conversation, and she didn't care. She probably saw all kinds of weird things in the store.

"We have another one just like this on sale," she told me plainly while holding up the dildo.

"What?" I said, caught off-guard.

"Pretty much the same thing," she said, completely without emotion. "Over on the end up there," she added, pointing to the end of the dildo display.

I snatched up the dildo I had picked out and nodded. I made my way back to the display, put the first one back and got one of the sale ones. The process was very uncomfortable, with the other shoppers looking at me funny, but at least the cashier seemed to have no concerns or judgments whatsoever.

When I left, I tossed the brown paper bag with my purchases into the car and started the engine. I was about to pull out when I noticed there was some kind of advertisement under my windshield wiper. Annoyed, I got out of the car and pulled it off my windshield. I was about to toss it on the ground when I saw big letters on the front that said "Archies: The Alternative Lifestyle Club for Adults."

I looked at it for a couple of minutes, saw the address and information about how the club welcomed gay and lesbian folks, swingers, crossdressers, and a host of other kinds of people. "Whatever your kink, come and have a drink with us" appeared to be their motto. I held onto it and stuck it in the bag with my purchases, all while wondering why I'd never heard of this place before.

I got home, ate some of Bob's now cold pizza, and fixed myself a rum and Coke. I figured I would watch one of the movies I'd bought and maybe practice my cocksucking skills on my new dildo. Then I saw the flyer for Archie's again and took it out on the balcony with me. I read the whole flyer backwards and forwards while enjoying my drink and started thinking about checking the place out.

When I finished my drink I decided I would just go and scope it out. I wouldn't get all dressed up, I would just go in my shorts and sneakers with a decent t-shirt. According to the pictures a lot of people went very casually dressed while there were some dressed all in leather and I could see a couple of ladies who looked like they might have some male equipment tucked away.

There was a cover charge, and the man at the door was very friendly. He didn't look twice at my white short shorts and the pink t-shirt I was wearing. Inside the front door was a bar in the center of a large room. It was a round bar that enclosed two bartenders serving drinks. Beyond that were several rooms with music and strobe lights and what appeared to be a stage people were dancing on. For the moment I sat down at the bar and ordered a rum and Coke.

"New in town or just new to Archie's?" asked the bartender, a tall man with dark hair and a leather vest.

"New to Archie's," I told him.

"We're cool with whatever you're into," he told me. "The only thing I always tell new folks is to watch yourself outside, and in the parking lot. There are a lot of people in this neighborhood who don't like us and don't like anything we do."

"I gotcha," I said.

Two men dressed in jeans and sleeveless t-shirts came out of one of the inner rooms and sat down at the bar on either side of me.

"Hey darling, can we buy you a drink?"

"Already got one," I said with a smile, shaking my rum and Coke in the air in front of me.

"How about if your next round is on us?"

"I think I could live with that," I said, feeling flattered that men wanted to buy me drinks, something that had never happened before.

"You like men?" the guy who offered to buy me the drink asked.

I paused for a moment, swallowed hard, collected myself and said, "Yes."

"Your legs are very shiny," he said.

"Shiny?"

"Yeah, shiny; the strobe light from the dance floor was hitting them and it was mesmerizing."

I looked down at my legs, which I had crossed while sitting at the bar, and realized I'd never cleaned off the baby oil Bob had rubbed on them earlier. In the dim lighting of the bar, with the strobe light from the other room, they were very obviously smooth, tanned and shiny.

"I hope they didn't distract you," I said.

"Oh, we're not complaining," he said. Then he turned to the bartender and said, "Put his tab on mine, I've got his drinks tonight."

"Thank you," I said. "You are just too kind."

"Are you going to come back and see the shows?" he asked.

"Shows?"

"Yeah, they've got a drag show in one of the rooms tonight and in the other one some kind of lesbian wrestling or something, pretty hot whatever it is, and then there is just the dance club. Maybe we'll see you back there later?"

"Sure, I'll check it out after this drink."

They left and I sat quietly at the bar for a moment until the bartender came over.

"Those guys okay?" I asked him.

"Regulars," he said. "Yeah, they're okay. If you can believe it, their names are Tom and Jerry."

"Like the cartoon?"

"Yeah, they're harmless, they're just real horn dogs."

I got a second round and found myself starting to admire the bartender's physique. He was only wearing the leather vest without a shirt underneath and his jeans were very tight, making it very easy to see the rather large bulge in his pants. He smiled every time he saw me looking at him.

"Hey, I've got to go get some stock in the back room," he told me after asking if I wanted another round. "Would you mind giving me a hand? I can't leave the bar unattended and Charlie over there is the only other bartender on up here."

Three minutes later I was on my knees in front of the bartender, in the back room, with his nine inch cock in my mouth and his hands on my head pulling me back and forth. He wasn't interested in having me suck his cock; he wanted to fuck my mouth.

He poured something from a bottle onto his cock as he fucked my mouth. It tasted fruity and slimy, but definitely helped his cock slide back and forth easier in my mouth. I tried not to gag, and when I did I tried not to gag too hard.

"Come on, cocksucker, take it," he moaned as he pulled my head back and forth harder and faster. "You know this is what you came here for."

Moments later he pulled out of my mouth and, while holding my hair with his left hand, used his right hand to point his cock in my face while gripping it tightly. When he loosened his grip, his semen shot out of him like a cannon, hitting me full in the face.

Someone was clapping, and I turned abruptly as I thought we had been alone. It was Charlie, the other bartender. He was sitting on a small stack of boxes and hopped up after Charlie put his cock away and pulled up his pants.

"My turn," he laughed. "Catch ya later, Jimmy," he told the first bartender.

I tried to get up, but I felt weak and the room was spinning. The combination of too much booze and Jimmy's rough treatment had left me feeling helpless. I opened my mouth and willingly accepted Charlie's cock and seconds later he was yanking my head back and forth fucking my mouth with the same enthusiasm Jimmy had shown.

He also shot his load in my face, and I found myself on my knees in a dirty back storeroom with cum dripping off my face, in my hair and dripping down my pink shirt.

"Baby, you are going to be very popular around here," Jimmy said. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

He tossed me a bar rag, which stunk of beer, and told me to clean myself up. I tried the best I could, but I was covered in semen.

"You can slip out the back door," he told me and walked me to a door marked 'Emergency Exit Only.'

"I... I..."

"You what?"

"I enjoyed myself," I said quietly.

"Guy comes in flashing legs like yours, it isn't hard to figure out what he's looking for. You'll find a lot of guys wanting what you're selling around here."

I walked out to the parking lot across from the emergency exit, found my car and drove home, drenched in cum and smiling.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers