Kasey's Confession Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Smith told me to," Derek explained. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I was afraid you'd say no."

I heard keys turning in the lock for the front door and turned to watch it open. I stood there feeling helpless but very beautiful as I ran my hands over my smooth thighs and looked down at my pink high heels. The door opened and the six-foot six guy I'd seen on the street entered the house carrying a brown paper bag, which he put down on a table by the door before walking towards me.

"Hello, Kasey, I'm Mr. Smith."

"Hi," I said, finding myself looking at him and smiling timidly.

"Derek told me all about you when he got back from the mall today," Mr. Smith said and slid his hand around my waist. "Buying shorts in the women's clothing store and trying them on and then strutting around the mall in them. Oh, my, what a sight that must have been."

I nodded slowly and his hand drifted down over my ass and then under my skirt.

"I think you lack discipline," Mr. Smith told me. All I could think about when he said that was how Hank had spanked me that afternoon.

"He gave me his phone number like nothing," Derek told him. "I didn't even ask."

Looking into my eyes, Mr. Smith said, "And my poor little twink here did the right thing and told me all about it, even though he knew it would probably mean he wouldn't get a piece of you. That's what I mean by discipline, always doing everything you can to please your man. And you definitely need a man."

"I've been with men," I said and reached towards his crotch.

He slapped my hand away and pushed me down on the couch. "I'm sure you have been with men, you greedy bitch. I'm sure you've been with quite a few, prancing around in your little shorts and playing dress up. I wonder if you even know the difference between just doing a man and submitting to a man. Do you?"

"I don't know, sir," I said, looking at and admiring my legs and how they had come to rest on the arm of the couch when I was pushed down.

"Tell him about it, Derek."

"Mr. Smith expects you to do everything he says without question. If you question him, you get punished, and if you defy him then you don't want to know what happens to you. When you do everything you're told and you do it well, then you get rewarded."

My body was tingling and felt incredibly good, which made me feel sexier than ever before. Reclined on the couch, my hands roaming over my body, I looked back and forth between Derek and Mr. Smith trying to understand what they were talking about and just wanting them to touch me.

"Derek has offered you to me in exchange for his freedom," Mr. Smith told me. "Once you are my property, you can only get your freedom by bringing me someone new, and that someone must interest me and be worth my time and effort to train."

My first thought was that I wanted to tell him he was crazy and I wanted no part of this, but when I opened my mouth to speak the only words that came out were, "Am I worth it, sir?"

Mr. Smith laughed. "I can hardly determine that from seeing you sprawled out on my couch fondling yourself, now can I?"

"What do I need to do, sir?"

"First of all," Mr. Smith said with a grin, "you're going to blow Derek. Since he was such a good little twinkie bringing you to me, he deserves a reward. Then you are going to blow me, and after a short little break I'm going to fuck you. After that I'll decide where I want to go from there."

"Sir, I am... a virgin..."

Mr. Smith and Derek both laughed. "I assume you have sucked cock, since you so proudly claimed that you've been with men."

"Yes, I have sucked cock, sir."

"Well, princess, you do realize you have two holes for pleasing men, don't you?"

My fantasies and desires were getting the better of me and shouting down my cautious, rational mind. "Yes sir. Of course, sir."

Mr. Smith told me to stand up and I quickly complied, and once I found my balance in my heels, he ran his hands up under my skirt again, fondling my ass cheeks and then looking at the way my ass looked in just my thong panties. Then he yanked my skirt off and leaned in real close to my ear.

"I am going to have so much fun breaking you..."

12