Kasey's Confession Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of protection Mr. Smith gave me, coupled with the makeover that I thought made me easily mistaken for a biological woman, allowed me to relax as we hit stores buying clothes and items for my room. It wasn't until we entered a shoe store, one Mr. Smith insisted was the best for finding shoes in my size, that the day became more than just a girl out shopping with her man.

Of course, it was more than just that. I drew a lot of stares and Mr. Smith encouraged me to flirt with men as we shopped. If they looked at me, I smiled. If they smiled, I winked. It was awkward at first, but with Mr. Smith at my side no one tried to hit on me or start a conversation with me. They just looked and I felt like the most beautiful girl in a fairyland kingdom.

The shoe store was a little hole in the wall kind of place with the entrance on a side street that was little more than an alley. Except for an old style neon sign reading "SHOES" there was no real indication there was even a store there.

The shoes were all in larger sizes. There was almost nothing on the racks smaller than a size eight. Most of the shoes were size ten and larger with a rather wide selection of high heeled shoes in sizes larger than a twelve. It was a store that catered to girls like me.

The shopkeeper was Pedro, the man I'd met the previous night during my unexpected anal session with three men. I remembered him being especially fond of my feet but barely remembered having him inside of me.

"Don't you look pretty today," Pedro said as I came into the store. "Shame about the sneakers though," he added while making a pouty face, "I can't see those sexy feet of yours."

"Well, my pet cocksucker here is looking to acquire some new shoes, and she'll need some help trying them on," Mr. Smith replied.

All day I had been like a kid in a candy store, shopping for girl clothes and feminine accents for my new bedroom. I barely gave any thought at all to going back to my old, mundane and lonely life. Shoes were like the ultimate candy for me. I loved wearing high heels and how they made me look.

As Pedro helped me try on the first pair of heels I'd selected, he fondled my bare feet while going on about how beautiful they were. I reacted as I'd come to learn to react, by appreciating the attention and loving the fact that a man could get enjoyment from my body.

There had been a man outside on the street before we entered the store. He had been looking me up and down and smiling at me. I flirted with him as Mr. Smith insisted I do whenever a man showed any interest in me. As Pedro was sliding my new high heels on my feet, he entered the store along with another man.

"May I help you with something?" asked Pedro.

"We're just... looking."

It was obvious what they were looking at was me. They pretended to look at shoes on the racks, mostly from a limited collection of men's shoes, but their eyes stayed on me the entire time. I could hear them talking about me in low tones until finally they addressed Mr. Smith.

"So, we're just wondering. Is that a guy or a girl?"

"Does it matter?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Well, we were just curious."

"Kasey is too pathetic to be a man," Mr. Smith told them, "but if you guys are interested in getting a blowjob you came to the right place."

The two men laughed and they talked back and forth with Mr. Smith for a few minutes while I kept trying on shoes. At one point, Pedro jumped into their conversation and told them, "You can use my back storeroom."

The man I'd seen outside walked over and stood beside me, looking down as Pedro removed the shoes I had been trying on. "Let's go," he said and pointed towards the storeroom.

Pedro stood up and backed away and I followed the man to the storeroom without question. Once we stepped inside, he unbuckled and pulled down his pants unceremoniously and I dropped down to my knees in front of him without hesitation.

I opened my mouth and immediately it was filled with cock. My new friend didn't care much for subtlety or foreplay. He jammed his cock into my mouth and forced it all the way in. He was of average size, so I barely gagged at all, but then he grabbed my head on both sides and just fucked my face hard and fast while calling me "cocksucker" and "faggot" and my favorite, "Tinkerbell."

When he finally came, my neck felt stiff and tight from the rough handling, and I collapsed face first towards him after choking down his cum. I struggled to get my balance while he laughed and muttered something about me staying there so his friend could "get some."

I would end up sucking seven cocks in that storeroom that afternoon. Pedro would end up calling four of his friends to take advantage of what I was offering and then he would finish helping me pick out and try on shoes before taking me back in the storeroom and putting me back to work.

By the third cock I had started feeling completely repulsed by what I was doing, and when the fourth man entered the storeroom I had made a motion to run. He calmly placed me back down on my knees. Seeing how stressed and upset I had become, my fourth cock's owner gently reminded me of my place.

"You're a cocksucker, sweetie. Now settle down and suck," he told me as he pushed his hard cock into my face. I wrapped my lips around it, ran my tongue around its crown, and began sucking. I didn't stop until I'd swallowed my fourth load of the afternoon.

When the fifth man came into the room, I smiled meekly at him and began sucking him immediately. I was grateful for the pillow I was kneeling on, more so with each man I performed oral sex upon. When I had started my "suck shift" in the storeroom, Mr. Smith had told me when I was good I could kneel on a pillow and when I did wrong, or disappointed him, I would have to kneel on a hard floor or bare concrete.

After sucking off the sixth man and swallowing his load, Mr. Smith came into the storeroom and helped me to get back on my feet.

"You're going to suck off Pedro before we leave," he told me, "but first he wants to play with your feet some more."

"Yes sir."

12