Kasey's Confession Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, too predictable," he said, grinning like the madman he was. "I enjoy dramatic entrances, dramatic exits, dramatic tension, and the way YOU relieve a man's tension... ooh, did I say too much? I'm sorry."

"What do you WANT?"

"May I come inside?" he asked as he pulled open my sliding glass door and walked into my apartment. "Did you see what I did there? May I come inside? I hear you like it now if men ask if they can cum inside you rather than just assume, but I know you do like the feeling of cum sliding down your throat and oozing out of your cute little ass—"

"What the fuck do you want?" I was getting the urge to punch him in the mouth again, but I tried to control myself.

"I've come to help, like I said before. I've come to help with your various problems. For now, I'd like to help you with a different problem than the ones we discussed earlier."

"Did Mr. Smith run over Lisa or have someone do it?" I asked. "Give me a straight answer or fuck off."

"If he didn't do it himself then he definitely got someone to do it. There is no doubt in my mind that he was behind it and that it wasn't an accident. You know, your ex-girlfriend was screwing him the day of the accident and he knew she was going to meet you about something. Put the pieces together and 'yay!' they start to make sense, know what I mean?"

"So, Mr. Smith is the big guy she was with the day I came to get my stuff out of her house?"

"Yeah, he's like six and a half feet tall. The guy is a freakin' monster in more ways than one, well, in three ways anyway."

"Who was the other guy? She was doing two guys in the bedroom when I showed up."

"Glenn? Kind of goofy looking older guy, balding quite a bit?"

"Yeah, that sounds like him."

"He's like Mr. Smith's plaything, always doing whatever Smith tells him to do like the perfect little stooge. He had quite a little affair with your girlfriend when you were in that coma, but then Mr. Smith found out about it, and one thing led to another and there you go."

"Look, Derek, I think you are a complete dick and the only reason I'm talking to you instead of throwing you off my balcony is because you seem to know things I need to know and can help me figure out things I can't figure out on my own. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Sure thing, cowgirl."

"Maybe you could do me a small favor and stop acting like a total ass all the time?"

"How about you stop teasing me with your tight little ass all the time, babycakes?"

"Fuck you," I snorted. "What do you know about Chris and the movie he made?"

"I know there are a number of copies and rumors of it being on some amateur porn site," Derek said, acting overly pleasant and professional. "I know that he kept the movie after a certain party got out of control instead of erasing the naughty bits or destroying the tape because he realized he could use it to keep you away from his girlfriend. You know, one of those 'back off or she'll see the tape' kind of deals."

"Is there any way to get the tape from him?"

"Well, miss naughty pants," Derek said, suddenly transforming himself into a flamboyantly gay man who was prancing about waving his arms wildly as he talked, "the thing is, Chris is a hard nut to crack, but the one little bitty thing you do have as leverage is that he's in the tape himself being a very naughty boy. If it wasn't for that little nugget of serious shit he would have already shown her the darned thing."

"He could have edited himself out."

"Hasn't anyone explained to you yet that this is why there are OTHER COPIES? So that if he edits the tape to take himself out of it to shame the other fellas on the tape they can produce copies that have him front and center?"

"Mutually assured destruction?"

"Bingo! Clear the board! We have a winner!"

Derek leaped into the air and landed ass-first on my couch. He pulled out a long tube of something from his pants pocket and held it up for me to see.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Something to take the edge off," he said and tossed the tube casually onto my coffee table. Then he pulled something else out of his pants pocket, which appeared to be a very fat joint. "Something else to take the edge off; you need something to take the edge off, sweetie pie, you are so tense right now you could explode into a million tiny little pink pieces and no one would ever be able to find them all and put you back together again!"

"I don't want to get high right now," I told him. "And not with you, anyway."

"Bah humbug! This is medical marijuana so it is perfectly safe! I get it because I'm seriously unhinged and have wild mood swings that make me unpredictable and dangerous."

"And they gave you a prescription for medical marijuana because of that?"

"Prescription? No, nothing like that! Heavens, no, I got it from a guy on 10th street for ten bucks after telling him I was feeling really down lately."

"And he cared that you were feeling 'down'?"

"I don't think so, but I told him anyway. He just wanted the money. Doesn't it look like a nice fat joint? I know you like them nice and long and fat and juicy just like I do! Come on, Kasey baby, let's get high and chill out."

"Oh hell," I sighed. "Light that thing up."

"Yay! Gonna smoke da green with little miss hot pants!" Derek squealed as he produced a lighter and lit the joint. "Ya gotta take that edge off every now and then, don't cha know?"

As we smoked, I got more relaxed, and it felt good to do so. I got us each a beer and sat down, and as the joint burned past the halfway point I found myself feeling very lightheaded and openly horny. We started talking about men and their cocks and how some were just so much better to suck on than others. I stopped being angry with him and at some point I put my legs across his lap.

"This is where the other little thing I bought comes into play," said a giggling Derek as he snatched up the little tube he had brought with him. "This stuff feels INCREDIBLE when you massage it into your skin. I use it all the time when I want to toss one off. It is some kind of sensual love oil from ancient Greece or something. Or maybe it is from Columbia, I don't know."

"Damn," I said as he opened the tube and squeezed a generous amount on his hands. "Are you going to start jacking off or something?"

"Well, let me just show you a little something," he said, still giggling incessantly. He took his hand, which held the quantity of goop he had pushed out of the tube, and started rubbing it on my thighs. He started with the top of my right thigh and then started using both of his hands to work in an additional quantity of his magic goop down and along the inside and outside of my thigh.

It didn't take long before I felt an intense tingly feeling all over my thigh. It felt warm and erotic, like a thousand tiny fingers touching and groping at my thigh. I bent my knee and lifted it like a sudden reflex, which allowed him to rub more of the goop down the back of my thigh.

I had grown a full erection during the process and it popped out of my panties, becoming completely visible to Derek from under my very short skirt. He started applying more of the goop to my left thigh and then down each of my calves. While I writhed about in uncontrollable ecstasy, he worked his way up and very casually applied a generous amount of the goop to the full length of my cock, only briefly stroking me to make sure it was applied evenly down the shaft to my balls and over and around the head of my achingly hard penis.

My thoughts seemed to go blank as all I could think about was how good I felt. I didn't have enough hands to fulfill the overwhelming desire to touch and fondle my legs. Derek was spreading more of the goop onto my feet while using it on his own cock, which was as small as it was in the other place I'd met him. He was stroking himself while rubbing my feet, which felt really good, but I could not touch myself enough.

I started tucking my erection, which looked to have turned completely white as it got harder than I could remember it ever getting before, between my thighs and rubbing it back and forth. Soon, both Derek and I were moaning loudly and without pause.

I used both my hands to feverously rub my thighs and to move them back and forth over my stiff cock. Derek was now using both his hands to push my feet together. With my high arches, there was a very distinct opening between my feet as they were held together. Derek wasted little time in sliding his cock into that opening which holding my feet tightly together.

The orgasm that washed over me moments later was unbelievably intense. My body began jerking and it felt like I was having a seizure. My legs kicked forward and I inadvertently kicked Derek in the face. Watching me twitch and flail about, Derek kept jerking off and just before I was able to get control of my spasms I felt his semen shoot out of him and onto my legs and stomach.

Out of breath, I slid off the couch and onto the floor, gasping and groaning as I reached out and tried to grab hold of Derek.

"I have to wash this shit off," I told him. "This is too fucking intense. Tell me you can wash it off with soap and water."

"Yeah, it washes off, but it's best if you sit in a tub full of soapy water for an hour or so."

Derek reached down and snatched up what was left of the tube while I started crawling to the bathroom, feeling the intensity of sensation starting to build up after my orgasm. Derek went into my kitchen and washed his hands vigorously. Then, still having not put his pants back on, he walked over to my television and pressed the rewind button.

"No, not that damned tape," I pleaded as I felt the need to touch and fondle my legs and my dick again. "Please, Derek, help me get to the shower..."

"You'll get there when you're ready," he said as he pressed play and I saw myself at the Halloween party, still wearing the demon mask and boots. "You know you love this tape and you love what you did that night. Why don't you just accept it?"

I could feel my cock getting hard in anticipation of what I was about to watch, once again, on the videotape.

12