Kasey's Confession Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," Neil said with a hint of breathlessness, "If Steph did this, I'd be a happy man."

One of my favorite things has always been when a man tells me I give better head than his wife, girlfriend, or even ex-girlfriend. Being the best has become, over the years, very important to me, but being "better than a girl" has always been the ultimate praise.

I bobbed up and down on Neil's cock, happily working my lips and tongue along the shaft before coming off him and running my tongue hungrily around the rim of his cock head. Smiling, I looked up at him and said, "Grab my head and force me down. Fuck my face and tell everyone how I wanted you to do it."

It has been ten years since that night, and I still remember it fondly. My veil of secrecy and denial was lifted and I openly admitted I was a cocksucker. Word of mouth was my best advertising and I no longer feared exposure and rumors. For the next ten years I would embrace dressing in my slutty girl clothes and going down on men. I would, on average, suck over four cocks a week for the next decade, and at least one would always be someone I hadn't gone down on before. I loved the way it felt to suck a guy for the first time, to surprise him with my willingness, skill and passion.

Neil grabbed my head on either side and pulled me down on his cock. I loved the way the full length of a man's cock felt being pushed into my mouth and throat when I had no control over the speed or depth to which it filled me. Neil pulled my head up and down several times. I gagged slightly, but not enough to need to stop or catch my breath.

Neil's legs were stretched out on either side of me. They were tensed up, completely straightened out with his knees locked, and they were ever so slightly up in the air. His pulling on my head was becoming less intense, but his breathing was getting deeper and faster and his eyes were closed.

"I'm gonna blow this load all over your face," he moaned as I took charge again and began sucking him very fast and deep before wrapping my lips tightly around his cock head and working a bit of intense back and forth sucking action on it.

"Fuck!" he screamed and reached down to pull his cock away from me. He popped the head of his cock out of my mouth as I let go with my hand and let him stroke himself a couple times before he unloaded his semen into my face. The first warm shot of cum hit me in the chin. He had no read control of where he shot his load, so the smaller ejaculations that followed landed on my forehead, in my hair, and on my shoulder.

When he had completely unloaded, he fell back against the sofa and moaned. "Fuck yeah."

Ted had managed to take his pants completely off during Neil's blowjob and was sitting in just a shirt and socks at the other end of the couch. My smiled broadened as I saw he was completely hard and had been stroking himself while watching me suck Neil and take his load on my face.

"One down, two to go," I heard Tony saying with a laugh behind me. I turned and looked at him, and saw he had his very big cock out of his pants and was holding it. I wanted to suck Tony so badly. His eleven inches of thick, prime cut meat was impossible to resist.

But I really wanted to save him for last, so I turned my back to Tony and got down on my knees in front of Ted's average sized cock and began sucking on him in much the same way I had worked Neil.

I felt Tony crouching down behind me as I sucked Ted. His hands went to my waist and I struggling to determine what he was doing while trying not to let my attention leave Ted's cock and to keep giving him the best head he'd ever gotten.

Tony found the button that secured the skirt around my waist and then unzipped the zipper just below it. Once he did, the skirt slid down my thighs and to the floor around my knees.

"Wow," Tony said as he looked down at my ass, now covered only by the thong panties that stretched along the crack of my ass. "You've got an ass like a girl. Not a big, round, baby got back kind of girl, but like my ex who used to be on the soccer team kind of girl."

It was harder to concentrate on Ted and the pleasure I was trying to give him. With Tony crouched down behind me and my ass exposed the way it was, combined with his description of it as being like a girl's ass, all I could think about was how much I wanted him to fuck me with his big, thick cock. I knew his massive eleven inches of meat would probably tear me open and hurt like hell when it did, but I didn't care. I wanted Tony inside me so much I started panting and shaking.

"I think the cocksucker wants you to fuck him," snickered Neil.

"I ain't fucking no guy," Tony said, "but damn if he isn't begging for it."

I had to resort to jerking Ted's cock, as I was too distracted by Tony being behind me and was having too much trouble trying to catch my breath as I imagined him fucking me. It didn't take long before Ted came, I think as much from listening to the way the other guys were talking as from me sucking and jerking his cock. I let him shoot his load in my face and then slowly lifted my head up and turned towards Tony.

I could feel my lip quivering as I looked at him, my face dripping with semen. I fought against my urge to tell him I wanted him to fuck me and then tell him how much I wanted to feel his gorgeous cock inside of me. I also fought the urge to kiss him after I turned and found his face right up in mine.

Tony grabbed me by the wrist as I reached for something to wipe my face with. "No," he said, "I want you to wear all three of our loads on your face and then we are going to take a picture."

"Of what?" I asked, somewhat horrified by the idea.

"Of your face all covered with cum."

"Why?"

"So you won't forget who you are," Tony said before dropping his pants and removing them completely. "Every guy needs a good blowjob from time to time. You provide a very valuable service and you do it so well."

I nodded silently, finding no reason to disagree with him.

He sat down in the recliner. "Now get over here and suck my big dick, you pansy cocksucker."

12