Kasey's Legs Ch. 04

Story Info
Kasey decides to wear short shorts to work.
2.4k words
4.55
43.4k
28

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

It had been a very exciting weekend.

I had gone down on three different men in one night. I had taken it up the ass for the very first time and achieved the most intense orgasm of my life in the process. I found out, and accepted, that my girlfriend was sleeping with other men because I was unable to satisfy her.

I moved into my own bedroom in our apartment and began dressing as Kasey, my so-called female alter ego, all the time. I stopped worrying about what the neighbors thought and started sunbathing at the pool in a bikini in full view of them all.

Now it was Monday, and that meant it was time to go back to work. When my alarm clock went off to wake me on Monday morning I felt like I was Cinderella and midnight had come at the ball.

I worked at the warehouse for a big local company. I did electronic shipping and receiving, which meant I mostly sat at a computer terminal entering data while the real men did all the heavy lifting.

It was a very casual workplace. Usually I wore jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of sneakers. A lot of the guys wore work shorts or cargo shorts. I'd never worn shorts of any kind to work, even when it was hot and humid in the warehouse. I never wanted any of the men I worked with to see my tanned, shaved girl legs. I was worried about what they would think or say so I always wore jeans and kept pretty much to myself.

Darcy usually stayed in bed while I got ready for work, and she continued to do so after I moved into my own bedroom. I had to be at work at seven in the morning and she didn't go in until nine o'clock. Mornings before work was my regular private time. I ate breakfast, had my coffee and took a shower.

I slipped on a pair of thong panties and was about to grab a pair of jeans when I looked down at my beautiful legs and my perfectly painted toenails.

"Fuck," I said to myself. "Who cares what those guys at work think. It isn't like any of them talk to me anyway."

I was not going to go to work dressed. All I was going to do was to put on a pair of shorts. I'd wear regular white socks, sneakers and my company logo t-shirt like I always did. It was summer and everyone else was wearing shorts. So what if mine were a bit shorter than the norm?

I wasn't going to get crazy. I had to comb through my girl shorts to find a pair I thought I could get away with. There was one pair of jean cut-offs that wasn't too short and looked like they could possibly be worn by a guy. I wasn't happy with how they looked, and they were too loose. If I managed to sit the wrong way someone would see my lacy pink panties.

I settled on a pair of very short black shorts. They were jeans material, but black, and they were tight fitting without being too tight for working in. They were short, but long enough that my butt cheeks didn't peek out.

I posed with them in front of the mirror and debated on whether or not I could get away with wearing them at work. When I finally gave in and decided to wear them, I found myself giggling and thinking, "I wonder how many of the guys are going to be walking around hard today."

I walked outside to my car, I looked up at the sky and smiled. It was sunny and already almost eighty degrees. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and I knew the weather report said it was going to be a hot one. It was a great day for a pair of shorts.

I walked into the warehouse with my sunglasses on, wanting to avoid looking at anyone as I gauged the reaction of the guys I worked with. At first it seemed like no one noticed, but then came a whistle followed by catcalls.

Mostly, they seemed to be joking and teasing. No one was hostile, but they were having fun giving me a hard time. "Good morning, legs!" someone yelled out, followed by someone saying, "What's up with the new girl? When'd they hire her?"

I couldn't help smiling, even though I knew they were just having fun with me. I put my lunch in the break room refrigerator, then went over to the corner where my desk and computer were. I started preparing my work for the day the same way I always did, acting like nothing was different.

One of the few guys who ever talked to me, Steve, came over to my desk and leaned against it. "Seriously, dude, what's up with the shorts?"

I shrugged, "Well, I heard it was going to be really hot today and these are the only shorts I have."

"That's cool," he said, not looking at all sure of what to say. After a long pause he said, "Has anyone ever told you that you have legs like a girl? I don't mean to be weird or anything, but seriously dude."

"I get that a lot," I said, acting like I was unfazed by his comment. "I'm used to it."

Work got busy after that. There were trucks to load and unload and I got into my usual routine and all but forget I was wearing shorts.

Lunchtime rolled around and I started off to the break room to eat. I stopped outside the door when I heard the guys talking about me. I stayed out of sight and listened to their conversation.

"Come on, man, I mean, those shorts and those legs?"

"No way, man, Kasey has always been kind of weird, but he ain't like that."

"I bet you a C-note I'm right. No guy does whatever Kasey does to get his legs to look like that."

"He's worked here for like two years and I know he has a girlfriend."

Two guys were doing all of the talking while four more were standing around or sitting and eating while nodding in agreement with various comments. Sometimes the other guys would say things like, "Yeah, I hear that."

I stayed out of sight outside the break room and continued to listen.

Steve, the guy who talked to me at my desk, seemed to be defending me while Bruce, a real macho type who loved to brag about his Corvette and his female conquests, was debating him on the topic of who or what I was now that they'd all seen me in my girl shorts.

One of the other guys interrupted them and said, "Okay, Bruce, I'll take your bet. I will put a hundred bucks down. There is no way in hell you'll get Kasey to suck your dick."

Bruce turned to one of the other guys. "Gary, you want to put your money down on this?"

"No way, man, the dude wiggles his butt when he walks. He's a fucking swish."

All the guys except for Steve started laughing and one said, "Shit, man, you noticed that too? I thought it was just me!"

"I bet he paints his toes," someone said, giving the laughter fresh light.

Steve sighed and pulled out his wallet. It felt good to know he liked me enough to defend me.

"You ready to put your mouth where your mouth is?" asked Bruce. "Or, should I say, put your money on where your buddy Kasey's mouth is going to be?"

Steve closed his wallet and put it back in his pocket. "Okay, I will raise the bet to $200 but this is the new wager: I bet you I can get him to blow me before he blows you."

"I'll take that action," Bruce told him.

Everyone was laughing and soon everyone was throwing their wagers in on either Bruce or Steve. I finally took a deep breath and walked into the break room, acting like I was completely oblivious to what was going on.

As soon as I walked into the room, everyone stopped talking. Some kept laughing, others started laughing harder, but most just got very quiet.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much," said Bruce, clearing his throat. "We're just doing a friendly little wagering."

I nodded, took my lunch out of the refrigerator, put my money in the soda machine and was about to hit the button to buy a can of Coke when I had a little change of heart and hit the button for Diet Coke. It seemed like a more girlie drink.

I sat down at a table by myself and started eating while flipping through the day's newspaper as I usually did on my lunch break.

Bruce came over and sat at my table, sitting real close and leaning towards me.

"So, Kasey," he whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "Do you shave your legs every day or did you just do it special for me today?"

I was about to make some pathetic attempt to claim I had no idea what he was talking about, or at least try to sound casual about the whole thing. "Just because it is a hot day, and I decided to wear shorts for the first time to work ever..."

I paused. Everyone had gotten very quiet. In my mind I cycled through every possible denial of my true nature I could think of. They all sounded pathetic and ridiculous.

I swallowed hard, looked directly at Bruce and said, "I will suck your cock anytime and anywhere you want. All you have to do is say the word."

"Holy fucking shit!" someone yelled out.

Bruce was caught completely off guard by my response. He moved back in his chair and just stared at me. It was not anything close to what he'd expected me to say. The whole group was speechless.

It was a sudden feeling of power, and with the way they had been wagering on me and making comments about me before I came in, I figured my choices were either to ignore it all, pretend nothing ever happened, or just say "fuck it." I liked the attention and I liked wearing my girl shorts to work.

"So, do you want to win your bet or not?" I asked Bruce. "Yeah, I suck cock and I'm good at it. Are you all talk? Maybe I should see if Steve wants to win your little bet."

"I ain't no fag," Bruce said.

"You don't have to be. You'll just be getting a blowjob from a chick with hot legs."

Bruce stood up. I thought he was about to walk out of the break room defeated, but he turned to the other guys and said, "Guard the door to the men's room. I don't want nobody coming in, you got that?"

"How we gonna know it really went down in there?" someone asked.

"Oh, you'll know," I said with a smile.

I followed him into the men's room, and once we were both inside he leaned up against the back of the door. He looked nervous and uncertain, and I felt a sense of power I'd never felt when in this situation before.

"Just tell me how you like it," I said after getting down on my knees in front of him. "I'll do it anyway you want."

His cock wasn't that big. When I undid his belt and pulled down his khaki shorts it was very hard, but definitely the smallest cock I had knelt in front of so far. Yet, it was still bigger than mine. I started stroking it with my hand.

"Did my legs make you hard like this?" I asked quietly so no one on the other side of the door could hear.

I didn't expect him to answer, and he didn't. He closed his eyes and moaned, so I leaned forward and ran my tongue around the head of his cock. I slowly sucked on the tip of it, then took the whole head of his swollen cock into my mouth and sucked back and forth on just that while licking the tip inside of my mouth.

He very quietly moaned the words, "Oh, that is so good." Then, so the guys listening at the door could hear, he loudly said, "Yeah, suck that cock, faggot. Suck it good."

I kept stroking it slowly with my hand as I worked on the head, and then started sliding more and more of it into my mouth. Trying to get a feel for what he liked, and what would get him off, I positioned myself so I could take the whole cock in my mouth and then worked it back and forth quickly.

"Yeah, faggot, gag on that big cock!"

It was a strange thing, knowing he was putting on a show for the other guys. I didn't mind. It was amusing and hot at the same time.

My mouth went back up to the head, where I tightened my suction on it and started sucking it like it was a nipple. I jerked him slowly and then picked up the pace. Soon, I could feel he was about to cum.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth and told him, "Let's make sure they know you won the bet," I said with a laugh and jerked his cock a couple times until he came on my face.

"Oh you cock sucking bitch! Fuck yeah!"

I moved his cock around as he continued to spurt, letting each ejaculation hit a different part of my face. Then I rubbed the head of his cock all over, smearing cum all around and making my face look like a glazed donut.

Bruce pulled up his pants after catching his breath and got himself together, checking himself more than once in the mirror and splashing cold water on his face.

"You ready?" I asked. I could see him looking at my face and chuckling.

"Ain't you gonna clean yourself up?"

"They wanted proof, right? You think it's too much?"

When we walked out of the bathroom, everyone started applauding and laughing. Bruce went over and high-fived a couple of the guys and then said, "Okay, you losers. Time to pay up."

I stood there, watching money change hands and listening as some guys said, "I'll get you tomorrow, man. I've got to hit an ATM on the way home."

I stood there, my face covered with smeared cum, wearing black short shorts, watching the guys laughing and passing money back and forth and said to myself, "This is who I am."

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers