Kasey's Legs Ch. 05

Story Info
Kasey deals with consequences of being outed at work.
4.2k words
4.66
41.5k
25

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers

I ended up feeling good after my big day of showing up for work in short shorts. I didn't really know what to expect when I left for work that morning, but I just didn't want to hide any longer.

Guys had teased me and made jokes about me, but after I caught them wagering on whether or not I was a cocksucker I blew the biggest jerk working in the warehouse. Sure, this made some of the comments racier and more humbling but what could I say? I was a cocksucker and I didn't care who knew it.

I got out of work at four o'clock and my girlfriend Darcy worked until five. I stopped at the tanning salon to make sure I kept up my tan. I went home and took a shower, put on a pink miniskirt, my strappy black heels and one of my stretchy black girlie tops. Then I set out to make dinner, hoping I could get it made and on the table before Darcy came home.

I wasn't sure how she would react to my news that I had sucked cock at work without her being there or giving her permission. I didn't want her to be upset with me, and even though I was fairly sure she would approve, I really needed her to be happy about it.

Darcy came home later than usual, and needed me to help her with bringing some bags in from her car. She had gone shopping, and most of what she bought were clothes for me, for Kasey. There were tons of panties, mostly thongs and French lace-cut, short skirts, girlie tops, bras, and what was soon to become my favorite thing, lace-top ankle socks.

"Wow, you bought all this for me?"

"Well, I used your credit card, but you needed a bigger wardrobe."

"No shoes?" I asked as I went through the bags giggling.

"I wasn't sure of your size, the last pair I bought looked kind of loose. We'll go together some other time."

I told her about the dinner I had prepared. She seemed somewhat surprised, but very pleased. After we sat down to eat, I kept looking for an opening to bring up the details about my day at work. Darcy was going on about how she was looking forward to seeing me trying on some of the new clothes she bought, and then she started talking about her own sex life.

"Honey, it feels so good for me to be able to actually get laid in my own place again. It was really getting to be annoying, always running around behind your back, and always going to their place or a motel. It feels good that we can have things out in the open."

"Speaking of which..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I got up this morning and I decided, you know, with it being a really hot day and everything, that I'd wear shorts to work. I ended up wearing the short black ones because I figured they wouldn't really give me away—"

Darcy stopped me, laughing, "Honey, you wore shorts like that to work? You silly girl, no guy walks around in shorts like that! And with those legs of yours in those shorts, whatever they used to think of you before... well, they certainly know you're not a man now."

I choked up, and almost started to cry as I told her, "They were sitting around in the break room betting on who was going to get me to suck their cock first."

Darcy surprised me by getting up and hugging me. "These things are going to happen. You're just starting to discover who you really are. You're going to get teased a lot and not everyone is going to be accepting."

With Darcy holding on to me tightly, I let go and cried openly. Through tears, with my voice getting high pitched and wavering, I told her, "That asshole Bruce was talking shit about me in the break room. All the other guys were joining in and laughing at me. And then Steve, who I thought was my friend, got in on it."

"Aww, did Steve defend your honor?"

I was blubbering now. "At first... but then... Bruce was betting he could get me to suck his cock... and, then... Steve said he could get me to suck his first..."

Darcy patted me on the back and stopped hugging me. "Did you tell them all they had to do was ask?"

Sobbing uncontrollably, I dropped down on my knees and wrapped my arms around her legs tightly. "I can't do this anymore. I need to stop. I was so mad at Steve for not defending me that I took Bruce into the men's room and sucked his cock so he could win the bet. I hate Bruce. He's a total jerk. Why? Why did I blow him?"

"Oh Kasey, come on now, what kind of question is that?" Darcy put her fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking up at her. "You are a cocksucker. You love to suck cock."

I continued crying as I confessed, "When I heard them all talking about me and making those bets... I kept having these fantasies in my mind..."

"Yes?" Darcy asked after I paused for more than a minute.

"I imagined... I fantasized... I wanted to be on my knees in that break room sucking all their cocks!"

"Honey, I know that's what you really wished could have happened, but you would have lost your job. What I want you to do is keep wearing your shorts to work, keep doing your job, but make sure everyone knows you are wearing them because you want them to look at your legs. Find some place safe and quiet where no one will disturb you and if someone wants their cock sucked, take them there and show them what a good cocksucker you are."

I nodded, trying very hard to control my tears.

"And, honey?"

"Yes?"

"Make sure no one has to ask you twice. Let them know when you can break away from your work and meet them at your special place. If they want to brag about it, let them, but you keep it a secret. If they find out you are willing, available and discreet, they'll be more likely to take advantage of the situation."

Before I sucked cock for the first time, there was a loud voice in my head telling me not to do it, to resist my desires and fantasies. It kept telling me it was too crazy, too dangerous, and that it wasn't who I was. That voice was getting quieter and quieter, drowned out by the louder voices that told me "Go for it!" and "Sucking cock is awesome!" and "Your ass needs a good fuck!"

Darcy helped me get back on my feet and steady myself in my heels. She got me some tissues to wipe away my tears.

"You must have realized the first time you shaved your legs that you wanted to show them off. I mean, they are too hot to keep hidden away. You tried on skirts and high heels and you loved it. You wanted men to see you and see your legs."

"It was all I could think about," I confessed. "I kept trying to come up with excuses to show off my legs that would seem... acceptable."

"And you always knew one day you would end up on your knees, didn't you?"

"I...I... never realized how much I wanted it until it happened."

Three days passed. I continued wearing shorts to work, keeping it as much as possible within the realm of good taste. The guys would make comments, but Bruce backed off completely and kept his distance from me. The most common comments would be along the lines of "Here come the legs" when I was walking across the warehouse floor.

Thursday afternoon I was called up to the boss' office. Mr. Jones usually only came down to the warehouse, or asked to see someone, if there was a problem. After finally starting to relax with the whole idea of showing off my girl legs at work, I got very nervous. I found myself wishing I had a pair of pants to change into for the meeting, but I'd never bothered to think about keeping a pair of pants in the car.

I had to cut through the office to get to Mr. Jones' office. It was a small office with only a couple people working there. We had a receptionist and a couple other people who mostly seemed to sit around doing nothing other than surf the web and take extended lunch breaks.

The only person in the office when I came through was the receptionist, an older woman named Judy who doubled as Mr. Jones' secretary. She looked my legs up and down and gave me a disdainful look before saying, "He's waiting for you, go on in."

Mr. Jones, as always, was wearing a very out of date suit with a ridiculous necktie. We always made jokes about his fashion sense in the warehouse. We supposed he had been wearing the same suits since the 1970s and that all his neckties were birthday and Christmas gifts gone wrong. The one he was currently wearing, for example, depicted a silhouette of a man wearing a straw hat reclining in a small boat with "Zzzzz..." coming out of a speech bubble. Above this cartoon, which repeated in a pattern on the tie, was the words "I'd Rather Be Fishing."

"Have a seat," he said without looking up from the pile of paperwork on his desk in front of him.

I sat down on the chair across from him and once I did, he looked up for a moment and said, "Cross your legs," and then looked down again at his papers.

I was a little freaked out, but I did as he requested and sat with my legs crossed while he flipped through papers and wrote something on a pad of paper. He was a short man, probably in his 50s and severely balding. He tended to sweat a lot and was obsessed with keeping several strands of hair combed in place across the top of his head.

"Do you know why I wanted to see you?" he asked, not looking up.

"No, sir, is there is problem with the inventory or one of my reports?"

He started tapping in numbers on his old-school adding machine and while it was spitting up tape he said, "Your work has been acceptable."

"Well, that's good, I guess."

"You're not in trouble." He was still punching numbers into his adding machine, making tape spit out of it wildly, and moving papers around on his desk. He was looking up at me for seconds at a time, continuing to look like his usual grumpy, annoyed self.

"Honestly, sir, I have no idea why I'm here. I was worried there was a problem with my work, but if that's not it, I'm confused."

"Just sit there and be quiet," he muttered, sounding quite annoyed. Then he said, "Uncross your legs and cross them the other way."

"Okay?" I was getting the impression he wanted to look at my legs, and liked seeing them crossed, but he was barely looking at me, or my legs, at all. I slowly uncrossed my legs, and then slowly crossed them the other way.

A few minutes passed in relative silence. He continued going through papers, taking things out of one drawer and putting them into another, and occasionally tapping on his adding machine. He would very infrequently look up at me, just for an instant, before looking down again.

"Pour me a cup of coffee, Kasey," he said from out of the blue. It sounded more like a stray thought that spilled out of him rather than an order.

The whole "meeting" was very strange. I slowly got up and started to go out to the office where they had their own coffee area so they didn't need to mingle with warehouse staff.

"No, no, I have my own coffee," he said and pointed towards a small automatic coffee maker on a shelf by the window. It was empty, filthy, and wasn't even plugged in.

"Are you talking about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, that's my coffeemaker. Pour me a cup."

"I'll have to wash it out and make some first. I could just go out to the pot out in the office—"

He threw down the pencil he'd been writing with and pounded the desk. "Just fucking pretend there is coffee in the pot you fucking idiot!"

There was an empty coffee cup in the corner of Mr. Jones' desk, so I walked over to it and looked at him as I picked it up, hoping it was the one he wanted his pretend coffee in. Then I walked over to the unplugged and empty coffee pot and pretended to fill the cup.

When I turned around, Mr. Jones was staring right at me, or at least at where my ass had been when I poured the cup of no coffee. He licked his lips, and said, "Bring it over to me."

I looked for a clear spot on the desk and started to put it down when he slammed his fist down on the desk again. "I can't reach it way the fuck over there! Why don't you just hand it to me?"

I stepped very tentatively towards him. He turned in his chair to face me. I half expected him to have his pants around his ankles but he was fully dressed. After I handed him the coffee cup, he held it in his left hand like it was full, took a fake sip from it before reaching out and lightly caressed the top of my thigh with the back of his right index finger.

I stood there, feeling nervous and very strange, and let him do what he was doing. I looked down at his desk and the papers he'd been shuffling. There were several sheets of paper that had "Kasey" written at the top. Below that were two columns of numbers with subheadings that read things like "Thighs" and "Knees" and "Crossed" and "Uncrossed."

Mr. Jones noticed me looking at his papers. I had intended to be subtle but when I saw my name and the subheadings, along with numbers I couldn't make any sense of, I kept staring at them in total bewilderment. I wondered to myself, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Mr. Jones quickly snatched up the papers and shoved them into one of his desk drawers. "Turn around, but stay right there," he told me angrily.

I turned around so my ass was basically in his face, figuring that was what he wanted. I stood in silence as he reached around me, unbuttoned the button on my short shorts and zipped down the fly. I winced as he took hold of the belt loops on my shorts and slowly started pulling my shorts down.

I felt my pink thong panties starting to get pulled down with the shorts, so I held onto them and made sure they stayed on while Mr. Jones slowly shimmied my shorts down my legs and to my ankles. I could feel his hot breath on my now bare ass cheeks before he reached up and started gently squeezing and caressing them.

He was breathing heavily and I wasn't sure what to do or even what the hell he wanted, so I asked, "Is there anything I can... do for you, sir?"

"Just shut the fuck up and do what I tell you to do."

"Yes, sir," I said quietly.

"This is an ass that gets fucked," he muttered before telling me, "Stand up on your toes."

I stood up on my toes as he asked, wondering if he was telling me he was going to fuck me. He'd made the statement in such a matter of fact way I just couldn't tell.

"This ass loves to get fucked. I can tell. I like a freshly fucked ass like this one. This one isn't freshly fucked."

He slapped my right ass cheek and laughed, very briefly, like a mad clown. "Pull up your shorts and get back to work."

I pulled up my shorts, then looked at him for any sign that this had been some kind of weird joke. He was quietly staring down at papers on his desk, moving them about with a very serious look on his face.

Once I had pulled myself together, I quietly left his office and went back to work. On my way out, Judy looked at me very strangely and watched me walk through the otherwise unoccupied office area, keeping her eyes on me until I went through the door to the warehouse.

"Someone's gonna get a raise," said one of my co-workers who was standing with two other guys.

Another one laughed and said, "Well, sometimes you need to give a lot of head if you want to get ahead."

The three of them started laughing hard and I looked over at them. They looked back while very obviously moving their tongues around in their cheeks and moving their closed fists back and forth in front of their mouths to simulate a blowjob.

I walked faster, trying to get back to my desk as quickly as possible. I looked for Steve, who had always been supportive whenever I was having a bad day. He hadn't talked to me since the day I had sucked Bruce's cock in the men's room. I'd cost him $200, so I couldn't blame him for giving me the cold shoulder.

Yet, as far as I was concerned, he stopped defending my honor so he could jump in and claim he could get me to go down on him first. The way I figured, we were about equal.

I stopped at the gas station on the way home to buy some beer. I felt like I needed a few after the weird day I had. In the past I never would have done this while wearing girls' short shorts but things had changed. I went to the beer cooler, grabbed a six-pack and walked up to pay for it.

Steve had just walked into the store just as I was leaving. He looked at me, turned his head in the other direction and walked to the back of the store.

I went outside and put my beer in the car. I got behind the wheel and waited. Maybe Steve was uncomfortable talking to me at work, given that we were sort of friends and talked a lot before my big reveal. I thought at least he could give me an opportunity to explain now, on neutral turf.

His car was parked next to mine. When he came out, he looked to be in a hurry after seeing I was still there. He was rushing to get into his car when I called out to him.

"Steve! Can I please talk to you for a second?"

He sighed, threw whatever he had bought into the car and walked over to me. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry if I pissed you off or whatever. I know you lost the bet to Bruce because—"

"Kasey, I don't give a shit about that stupid bet. I don't give a fuck that you're a cocksucking whore. Do whatever you want. I just feel like you were throwing it in my face and I thought we were friends."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to look like that. I just figured, fuck it, if Bruce wants to go—"

"I put two bills down. You think I wasn't ready to go?"

"I figured you were calling his bluff."

"I didn't put money down on whether or not he could get you to suck his dick. I put the money down saying I could get you to blow me first."

"I really am sorry, Steve. I don't know what else to say."

"Is your girlfriend home?"

"She doesn't get home for a couple hours. Why?"

"I thought maybe we could have a couple of beers at your place."

Steve followed me back to the apartment and we were in the middle of our first beer, talking very casually when I asked if he'd like to see how I looked "all dressed up." He shrugged and said, "why not," so I went and changed into a pair of heels and my shortest miniskirt. I put on the rubber form breasts, a black bra, and a tight black top. I put on the black movie star wig and did my makeup the best I could without taking too much time.

When I came out, I could tell from the empties that Steve was on his fourth beer.

I stood in front of him, trying to be sexy as I moved around. "So, what do you think? How do I look?"

"Damn, your legs look incredible in those heels, and if I didn't know better I'd swear those tits were real."

I knelt down in front of him and smiled. "All I have to do is put on a pair of pants and I stop being like this. I go back to being a regular everyday straight guy. Once I get dressed up, or even if I put on a pair of girl shorts, I become Kasey Cocksucker."

He nodded, looking nervous.

"Do you want me to go and take all this off and put on a pair of jeans?"

"No. I mean, please don't. I like you like this. I like it a lot."

"Good," I smiled. I started opening his pants and reached in to grab his cock. It was nice and hard and put Bruce's cock to shame. "I haven't sucked cock since Monday and I need it bad."

I pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees and took his cock in my hand. It was about eight inches long and wonderfully thick. I leaned down and ran my tongue around the edge of the head of his cock and watched as he closed his eyes and slid back in his chair. I imagined my tongue as a python, my tongue flickering and teasing until he let out a soft moan.

"You have a beautiful cock," I said before taking the full head into my mouth. I sucked back and forth on the head before releasing it and then stroking it with my hand as I looked up at him. "I love sucking cock."

"Don't stop..."

I kissed and licked around the head again and slipped it back into my mouth. I sucked on the head a bit longer this time before stopping and slowly stroking it again.

"I want you to do me a big favor," I said with a grin.

"What's that?"

I licked at the pre-cum fluid dripping out of his cock and then went full down on him, engulfing the whole of his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked back and forth on it about twenty times and then let it slip out of my mouth again.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers
12