Kaska - The Last Fallen Tribe Pt. 03

Story Info
One becomes two as the two become imprisoned.
8.8k words
4.74
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, guys sorry it took so long for this submission. I made it longer xD! Comments and criticism is welcome, still looking for an editor! As always I hope you enjoy!

-Rum

*****

Dear Diary,

The first few weeks were the roughest. The worst of it was the tattoo man who came in to permanently ingrain my time in slavery with a caged bird on my thigh wrapped in thorns as the mouth bled trying to break free. I cried for days after I got it. The training was most brutal, and tiring. I was taught all the rules from "You will always address me as master. Not 'Sir' and especially not 'Graylen'!" to "No you may not shit in Mrs. Polik's soup."

I was reprimanded only once and it was for the nasty comments about what I could do to her soup. My agenda was a lot more different than the way I expected it to be. I assumed I was going to be treated as a dog, that I'd acquire many beatings, sleep in a cold cell, and only see daylight when I was being used. But I was severely wrong. I had my own little cozy room. I kept a desk that I filled with pencils and markers for my creative sessions, and a table with little chairs that fit me comfortably but Graylen looked like he was sitting at a child's tea table. I also had a pretty silver couch that sat in front of a TV. I wasn't allowed to use television yet but I was working on that. It was an overall acceptable existence.

But after training my days got boring.

Graylen was usually only nice when he was horny, so it left me without an accomplice. Lina and Lana were usually with their knickers off bending over for the kitchen boys so they were out, and I wasn't allowed out the house so I only visited with Opa when he came in for his breaks.

I was left to explore Graylen's castle alone. I thought often of hanging around the Polik's to ruin their day but Graylen restricted me from them. I rolled my eyes. He was such a fun-sucker.

Some days when I was bored to the point of reciting cool ways to die he'd take me out to town. Of course he has his mean streak and had often hauled off on men in the street that commented nasty vulgar things my way but I don't blame them. My master has me wear these see through floral lace contraptions he calls clothes. My attire is begging for a vulgar comment.

The Dramins snorted less finer things than what I'm wearing.

I closed my book and set it in my lap.

I wonder how the other girls are faring, I thought as I picked at the fraying ends of my pink dress. I knew the Timas would be fine but I was worried about the Paylahs. Like Otleah. She was sold to the general himself, her life is probably not easy. And Freina, was she still pregnant? And my new cousin. Is he alive and well? Or was he punished for my aunts sins?

I stretched my bare toes and pulled up the front of my dress to add a semblance of coverage. I knew it did nothing but I pretended it did. This dress was just as see through as the rest, hugging tightly to my rapidly growing stomach. I was glad to gain my weight back, I had looked so sickly before. The doctor Graylen insisted I keep in touch with left me a diet plan to gain back my glory healthily. The gym was the only thing I was allowed to use so I spent much time in there. I focused on toning my body and tightening up loose spots like my ass, and sides. I huffed thinking about Danshu as he was one of the tribes physicians. Id wring that mans neck if I ever got close enough.

I was so wrapped up in my morning thoughts that I didn't even hear Opa come in until he sat next to me. I sighed deep wishing I could share these thoughts but I was prohibited of speaking of my friends.

"Hello, Opa." I said instead.

"Hello, Verglasia." He folded his hands across his stomach and sat back in the couch. Opa was in his mid-twenties. He was tall and lanky, blonde. Not my type but the twins swooned when he was near.

"I've never seen a blonde until we were abducted." I offered. He quirked a smile.

"I don't believe that one bit."

"Oh I'm serious, we're all brunette on my side."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone."

"That's insane."

"I know right."

He chuckled. "All brunettes huh?"

I raised my brows and nodded. "Especially the Kaskains."

"I've only ever seen grey eyes on a couple people. Your lordship included." He tilted his head towards me and grinned.

"Yeah but his eyes change. Its not the same." I shooed him away from my bowl of grapes.

"Let me have one," he laughed. "And also it is the same."

I giggled fending him off my grapes while we debated if it was in fact the same thing but in the midst of our fun he had ended up pressed to my back while I curled over the bowl. Our eyes met for a split second and he removed himself from me. It grew quiet again as time passed slowly. I was sad when he had to leave but still I wished him a goodnight.

"You too. You're making great progress by the way Verglasia, just accept it and it doesn't hurt so bad. Just focus now on trying to listen. Your pride will only cost you your life." He sighed kissing my hair and leaving briskly.

As per usual his advice only hurt him, I never listened to it. My job isn't to give up, its to survive and right now that's exactly what I'm doing. I never refused a command, it was too risky. At this point Graylen's seen all that I have and being embarrassed only got my ass spanked. I became comfortable in my body long ago anyways, so it didn't matter. I noticed the time was 5:20 pm, Graylen would be home soon. I set aside the rest of my grapes that Opa didn't eat and made my way to the living room. Opa would be back soon with my master and he liked it when I waited for him.

When I first arrived here I was positive I could stay independent from Graylen. He wasn't like other masters with their mind games and forceful natures. He was like any other man who got his way. If he asked it it was to be done immediately. No questions. But he often showed his sweet side that made you laugh along with him even if you thought it was not funny. He was a child in a mans body.

I released a chuckle then and began toying with the ends of my hair. I came so close to loving him one night. It was after a tryst and we laid facing each other as we drifted off. His eyes had changed from green to pink and I actually relaxed. I felt happy. I snapped out of it at once of course and rolled over but it was still there. That slightest bloom of love.

I could love him. If circumstances were different. He wasn't all that bad. He was a good looking champion. A war hero. Conqueror. He'd fit in perfectly at Kaska. I focused hard on imagining Graylen in a hut. It was a funny image. I blinked robotically at a tear that fell down my cheek and splashed my hand. Have I cried for a life lost? Or a life I want but won't have?

"Both." My mind supplied. I heaved then when reality set its course in me. I had not accepted the hard facts of my days yet. I tried to suck it up but I failed miserably. I stared at my hands as they became rapidly more wet. I had to stop this madness.

I jumped out of my skin at the deep voice. I turned to see my master with stress screwed tightly into his forehead. My first reaction was to comfort, wipe his stress away. But then I thought better of it, I had to remember there were lines I set in place. I wiped away the mental breakdown I was previously just in and pretended it didn't happen.

As he drew near the conversation became more clear and I listened intently.

"And how many were at the gates?" Graylen rumbled.

"42" Opa crossed his arms over his chest.

"That's more than yesterday." Graylen sighed. "Fuck, take care of it for me, Opa."

"Will do Graylen. Also, the Poliks have some complaints about the girl." Opa said sheepishly.

"Don't they always." Graylen dismissed Opa with a wave and swaggered towards me. His eyes grew blue again as he crouched next to me inspecting my face.

"What plagues the mind of a slave today?" he moved away and sat down on the couch behind me lifting me to his lap.

"I'm not allowed to talk about it." Which was true, but it was me who set that rule, not him. I wasn't referring to my family but to my conflicting feelings of him.

"Thinking about your family does not set you into tears." He eyed me wearily.

"It has recently." I looked to my shaking hands. "I've realized the huge loss."

"So you've come to terms with the fact that you cannot escape then?"

I gasped and turned to look at him, how did he know? I didn't even say anything about leaving to him!

"I'm not an idiot Vivi. You may be my first slave but not the first slave I've seen. We were all worried about your clans intentions when the people of Gyan put up more of a fight than a clan filled with anarchist. But it seems to me your plan backfired." He pouted his lip and lifted his shoulders before relaxing.

"What do you mean backfired?" I clenched my fists.

"See the older women, Tima, as you call it have been slaved before by other clans. They know the difference between compliance and actual submission, the new girls-"

"Paylahs" I offered. A smiled tugged at his lips.

"Well the Paylahs have a concept they cant execute correctly. If I were to ask you to come kiss me there'd be no restrictions or inhibitions. You'd throw yourself at me instantly. Ask a Tima to kiss me and she'd do it calculative. She'd kiss me but with cruel intentions, like to find a soft spot to have a knife into. See what I say?" He finished putting his hands behind his head and flexing.

"I don't throw myself at you." Was all I said back.

"No?" he laughed.

"No." I breathed deep. "I come to you because you are the only fountain that leaks. Mind you it's a slow drip but still, it leaks."

"And what would you do if it stopped?" he growled.

"Result to plan B." I removed myself from his lap and he turned up the sides of his lips in amusement.

"What's plan B?" He mused.

"I don't think you'd like to find out." My thoughts became dark as I imagined murdering the whole household and fleeing with Opa. And with that I got up and went to finish my grapes. I cursed the gods for approving on the birth of that man. As I was about to begin my calming down techniques the door opened and in came the man I wanted to see least.

"I don't remember giving you permission to leave." Graylen shut the door behind him and locking it. I didn't like that one bit.

"You did when you spoke rudely to me." I turned from him.

"I think you have this idea of you can do whatever you wish, its severely wrong and I think I should correct it." He stepped towards me.

"I don't feel well so if you wish to punish do not be surprised when lunch resurfaces onto your lap, Master." I said the last word sarcastically.

"Then we should be smart about this then." He kneeled in front of me. I looked at him questionably. He pecked my nose before grabbing me and pining me bent at the waist over the couch. My dress came up flopping over my head blocking direct light and my panties snapped off in seconds. His fingers probed at my pussy before plopping in my asshole making me cry out. All I could do was say no as he stilled inside me.

"Push out and let me in or this will be extremely unpleasant for you more than it should be." He threatened by my ear.

"I feel like I'm going to shit." I whimpered hoping to turn him off.

"Good." Was my reply as he started pushing in his fingers again. I screamed remembering to push out.

"Good girl." He purred. He pulled his fingers out and slapped my ass. "Stay right there or you'll regret it."

I nodded pushing my dress out the way so I could see what he was doing as he got up and left the room. He came back shortly after and I turned my head quickly before he noticed I had moved. If he did he didn't say so and kept his pace as something freezing cold came running down my asscrack. His fingers found their destination again as he stretched my back door open again but this time I just groaned. It felt a lot slicker and I was extremely happy he had gotten the lube. After a while of the pushing in and pulling out my sphincter slackened and I felt something a little thicker than fingers being pushed into my little tight hole. It was displeasing.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. He slapped my ass when he stilled allowing me to loosen for him. I felt fingers probing at my clit and I immediately began to like the feeling of him logged in my ass. I pressed back a little to get him in a little more but he took that as a green light and smashed hilt deep into my channel. I saw sparkly lights as I blacked out slightly from the orgasm that hit me. I heard myself squirt as he groaned his approval.

"Eager much?" he mused while wrapping my hair around his wrist. He pulled me up to his chest and bit on my neck as he usually did when we had angry sex. "Remove your dress."

I hastily took it off over my head wishing him to soften up and be more gentle. He plucked my nipples before tossing me back over the couch and began slamming into my ass. I clutched the couch desperate for a reprieve but he never let up. I began hearing the sloshing sounds of wet sex and relaxed giving into him and letting him ravage me. I played with my clit underneath us as I sought to find my own pleasure because he couldn't care less about it and found it soon.

His hands roamed my back and thighs as I cried out begging him to fuck me harder. I spread my legs and perked out my ass to allow him deeper passage that he took instantly filling me to my core with his cock. I moaned out his name when I came again shuddering down my spine to his shaft sending wetness falling down our thighs. Soon I removed my hand from my clit relishing him inside me.

"I see you're ready for phase two." He grunted.

"Bring it on." I purred. He pulled out leaving me clutching hungrily for him. Briskly bringing back a curved toy. I eyed it curiously wondering where that was gonna go when it was shoved unceremoniously into my alma. Graylen secured it with a strap and filled me in my ass again. I moaned into the couch gripping anything that gave support.

"Too full." I whimpered.

"Not yet." He teased as he began fucking me a little rougher this time. Tears fell out of my eyes from the intense pleasure and after the first orgasm the toy buzzed to life in me. My thighs gave in first but Graylen graciously held me up while he finished his job. All I did was cry in ecstasy pulling at my nipples and sucking them to keep me from all out howling. As soon as I felt Graylen's cock swell I clamped down on him to hurriedly get the job done.

"Not that easy." He chuckled and slowed. "Phase 3?"

I was a wreck. I did not want phase three but I was no coward.

"Bring it bitch." I smiled wickedly. He isn't winning today. Id go to phase 30 before I even thought of surrender.

He smacked my ass and opened his box of phases as he returned with multiple things concealed in his hands. The first to put in place was a clamp that bit into my nipples. The second was a littler vibrator he put into place on top of my clit he secured into the strap.

"So it was a set then." I murmured while he chuckled.

"We have to do something about that mouth of yours." He tssk. I smiled again but sweetly.

He retreated fishing something out of his box while I sat around wondering what could be next. He presented a long thick dildo with a strap attached.

"Open that dirty slutty mouth of yours Verglasia." He commanded. That seemed like a choking hazard.

"I'd prefer not to. Thanks for the offer." I smiled sheepishly hoping he'd not make me.

"Three." He started and my mouth plopped open remembering the asswhoopin' I got when he counted down to one. It was lodged in my throat soon enough and I gagged around it for quite some time. My gag reflex sucked ass and now was the ultimate test. Will I throw up? I prayed to the gods I wouldn't but they seemed to not be listening recently.

"Who's the bitch now, Vera?" he started as his cock slid back into place.

"I've got you stuffed in every hole"

His thumb pressed in along with his cock.

"To my liking."

Another hand came around pushing fingers in my alma.

"Without any resistance"

He pulled back and slammed into me

"From you, my bitch slave."

He pulled back and drove home again and I screamed around my gag. This was too much. The vibrator came to life along with the clit thing and I orgasmed again around him digging my nails into the couch.

"My beautiful little bitch slave." He began fucking me relentlessly I cried real tears then on the edge of too much but too little. I wanted more but I needed less. I was loosing it. Over stimulation. This was definitely phase 30. I cursed myself for calling him a bitch. He fucked me into oblivion, after a while he ripped out the vibrator and plunged his cock into my pussy. I scrambled trying desperately to get a break but he didn't let me. He held me in place and he went back and forth fucking me in both holes until I cried uncle. He leaned forward with his cock lodged in my pussy.

"What was that?" he said smugly.

"Uncle." I gurgled out. He smiled big.

"No, say you're my bitch." He moved my hair away from my face and turned me to look at him. He tugged on my nipple clamps and I groaned. They fucking hurt. But pain or not I will never say I'm his bitch. "Pride is a nasty thing Vera. Think twice." He supplied when he saw my face reaction. I scowled. My pride was all I had left dammit.

"Fuck you." I gagged trying to say it. He just laughed suit yourself. I have all night. He resumed position behind me but something got nudged in my alma that wasn't his prick. It was too big and too thick. I franticly looked behind me but was barred from seeing what it was.

"Say you're my bitch." His tone was dark. I shook my head. The thing pressed harder opening me deeper. Was that his hand? I tried to turn again and saw his fist pressed against me before his palm grabbed the back of my head and forced me down. He pressed in harder making me squirm from the pain.

"Too big!" I gagged and coughed.

"You can stop it if you wish. You know the rules." He pulled away and began sliding in fingers. I felt each one slide in when he got to three it was too much again. I just couldn't say it. What was he even stretching me for? What was he gonna put in there? When the fourth slid in I was done. I screamed around the dick in my mouth. "Say it little girl."

I shook my head and he pushed in his hand deeper all four fingers seeking refuge in my pussy. I thrashed my head but he kept pushing them in deeper. When this thumb grazed the outside that's when I realized he was going to put his whole hand in me. I panicked. His hand held up to mine was much like a adults hand compared to a child and he wanted that INSIDE ME! He sensed my mood change as I looked for an option three.

"Try to move away and ill find something worse to make you cry bitch." he said to keep me in the rules. I stilled instantly. I didn't know what could be worse but I didn't want to find out I concluded as I eyed the leg of my desk table. He resumed his torment just as slow and steady as before. I lost sense of myself awhile ago so I just tried to relax and let him in. When his first plopped through into my channel I groaned out my discomfort, tears sliding freely down my cheeks.

"Do you wish to cry bitch or do you wish to continue?" he asked innocently as his other hand flew down the thumb my asshole.

"Bitch!" I screamed gagging again. "Im the biggest bitch. I cry bitch." I choked around my gag as he removed his hand from my alma. He laughed wholeheartedly and removed my mouth gag also I gasped air while my hands flew down to check on my gaping pussy.

"You ruined it." I cried. He laughed harder then.

"It will return to normal in three to ten business days." His mood was exponentially lighter as he packed away his toys hastily. "I leave these here for Opa to take care of." He smiled. I was horrified.