Kass and Jared

Story Info
Brother helps sister recover in more than one way.
9.2k words
4.45
140.5k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My computer's dying and it wont save my story so I'm posting it here, I'll probably take it down soon.

Also note that there's incest romance (ya romance, not just fucking). If that's not your cup of tea you should find something that is.

I have a bit of a strange style and I do change point of view between the two main character, but it still should be an easy read.

Feedback is appreciated, wining is not.

Both characters are over 18.

*

CP1 Jared Simons rose from his bed silencing the alarm as he stood. Through the half closed blinds by his desk he could see sunlight peeking through from the sun that was just gaining its strength. Slipping on a T-shirt he covered his athletically muscled chest (as he kept himself fit but wasn't 'ripped') and headed to his sister's room to wake her up. For as long as he could remember he had been waking up Kass because his little sister could sleep through a storm (she proved this on a vacation to Florida a couple years back).

Just as every morning his sister's alarm was going as he walked in to wake her up, but this morning what he saw stopped him in his tracks. His sister's sheets were crumpled on the floor next to her bed, revealing his nude sister. In that moment he didn't see a family member but a beautiful woman. Just enough sunlight peeked through her window to send sunbeams across her lightly tanned skin. Kass lay on her back with her nice runner's legs spread enough for him to see her crotch and it's rosy color. As his eyes traveled upwards he saw a tight athletic tummy and above that two beautiful breasts moved as she breathed in slumber. They were almost lemon shaped C-cup (not that Jared could tell cup size) with quarter dollar areolas. One hand rested lightly on her left breast. Her face was turned towards the wall away from him but he could still see her mouth cutely open just a bit. Her, currently, ruby red hair covered much of her face.

Then her leg shifted and Kass became Jared's sister again. He discreetly shook her shoulder as he looked at the ground. "Kass I think it's time to wake up." He could feel her shift a little as he shook her shoulder.

Then she jumped, "Oh gosh, Jared I'm sorry." She reached down to pull her sheets from the floor and slipped, banging her shin on the edge of her bed with a bang.

Jared turned instinctually upon hearing the thud of his sister falling. Kass was curled on the floor clutching her shin. He grabbed her up, wrapping the blanket around her and carried her to the bathroom. Setting her on the counter he rifled through the cupboard to find the antiseptic. Turning back to Kass he saw her clutching the blanket around her completely covering everything but her head. He lifted up the blanket, resting it on her knee so only her lower leg could be seen.

"That okey Kass?" He asked as he wiped the blood from her leg.

"Ya, sorry."

Jared responded as he put some of the antiseptic on his fingers and brought it to her shin. "You don't have anything to be sorry for."

"Well I've already made a mess of the morning."

"What do you mean?"

"Making you take care of me after having to walk in on me like that?"

Jared finished spreading the antiseptic over her cut, "Listen to me Kassandra helping you is never a burden, and you're beautiful and shouldn't be ashamed of it, even if it does get you attention you may not like. That's their fault and not yours, I'll always be there to protect you from anyone who doesn't respect you if you need me."

Kass sniffled a bit, making Jared look up. She was smiling, "You're the best big brother in the world. You always know what to say." She slid from the counter and wrapped her arms around him. The sheets were kept up between them. They held each-other for a minute with Kass' face buried in her older brother's shoulder. They started to pull apart, but the sheets slipped from between them. They looked at each-other, very specifically at each-other face. With a little nervous laughter Kass kneeled down and picked her blanket back up. As she wrapped herself again she accidentally noticed a bulge in Jared's boxers he had obviously tried to hide. She ignored it thinking that any guy would probably get like that around a naked woman, and especially because there had been enough embarrassment for one morning.

"Hey Kass, how about you take a shower to get ready, and I'll grab your clothes?"

"You know you don't have to, but thanks... They're set out in the closet."

Jared closed the door behind him and headed to his sister's room. A white long sleeve top with a green skirt was hanging up facing the front of the closet. Seeing that it was the only thing set in an outfit or facing the room he could use his expert deductive skills to assume that that was what she had wanted. As he picked it up he saw a pair of matching lacey black bra and panties hanging of the hangar hook with the rest of the outfit. As he walked to the bathroom he realized she was probably heading over to her boyfriends after school.

He heard the shower going and knocked on the door before opening it just a crack. "Got your clothes Kass."

"Thanks, can you hang them on the towel bar?"

He stepped in, hanging her outfit on the towel bar next to the shower where her towel was hanging.

He then noticed the little clock by the sink. "Hey Kass, we have a half our to get out the door, can I use just brush my teeth in here?"

Kass paused before answering, "Ya sure, I mean I guess you've already seen me naked, so sure."

Jared smiled because he could tell Kass was getting over the morning trauma. "Do I need to give you a ride after school?"

"Nope, I'm going out."

That pretty much confirmed Jared's suspicion. It wasn't that he didn't like Kass's boyfriend, as far as he had heard the guy was pretty good to her and took her out to nice places. Unfortunately Jared still couldn't get over the feeling about him, which he tried to brush of as a brother's overprotectiveness

The rest of the morning went without event. They grabbed a smoothie on the way to school and went off to their classes.

CP2 It was about nine in the evening when Jared's phone rang Kass' ringtone. Jared quickly hit save on his essay and picked it up.

"Jared?... just scared.... Shouldn't...." The sound of her whispering voice was pretty well drowned out over some indistinguishable yelling in the background.

"Kass? Kass I cant hear you."

"... sorry... need... bathroom..."

He cut her off. "Kass If you can understand me text me and tell me where you are and I'll be right over."

She said one more thing he couldn't understand and the line went dead. The next twenty seconds seemed like half and hour as he waited for her text. All it said was, "I'm at my boyfriends. Please come help me."

Jared sprinted to his car in a second, revving the engine of the ____ Ferrari. He was literally racing through traffic with only one thought in mind. His father had been a street racer as a youth, and apparently the skill was genetic. Adrenalin and focus honed his inherent skill as if he had been driving like this for years.

Unfortunately the police don't take well to speeding card, and Jared heard a siren behind him. Swerving off the road and hitting the brakes he stopped. Pulling out his drivers license and proof of insurance as the policeman caught up he got out of his car, making it clear he held nothing but the papers. The police vehicle pulled over at what Jared felt was an agonizing pace.

"Sir, you realize street-racing IS illegal, right?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't street-racing. My sister called me, she's at her boyfriends and I think something is going on."

The policeman paused for a moment, carefully studying the face of this suspect in front of him.

"Take my insurance and drivers license, just let me get to my sister."

The policeman nodded, "I'll give you an escort, but if it turns out your lying you'll be in more trouble that it's worth, got it?" Obviously testing Jared's response.

"Of course, she'd be at 2367 _______ road. I'll follow behind you. Thanks." Jared handed over the documents and got back into his car. They went about sixty-five the rest of the way, and despite the stop arrived sooner because everyone was pulling over for them.

The officer pulled up in the driveway and Jared on the curb and the dashed up to the door. The sounds of yelling were audible from the front yard. Jared wanted to break in, but let the officer take the lead.

Knocking he yelled, "This is the police."

The yelling stopped and a moment later the door swung open revealing Kass' boyfriend, pissed and drunk and only in his boxers. "What the hell do you want and why bare you on my property?"

Jared opened his mouth to answer, but the policeman was already speaking. "Sir, I believe there is a woman, here. This is her concerned brother who would like to see her." Everyone was very aware of the officer's right hand resting on his holster and his other on a taser.

"Get off my property, I'll do with the bitch as I please."

"You just confirmed that she is here and threatened her. Unfortunately that means I'll have to escort her off the property."

Apparently the boy thought that the right response was to swing at the officer. The officer stepped back, avoiding the wild swing and held out his taser. "Don't move or you hit the ground."

He moved, then hit the ground as a audible amount of electricity hit him. "Get your sister and come right back."

Jared remembered the layout of the house from the couple times he had been there. He sprinted to and up the stairs, figuring she was in the bathroom next to the bedrooms, which were all upstairs. "Kassandra, It's Jared. You here?"

Kass swung the door open and ran down the hallway to her brother. She buried herself in his arms, crying as she has been for the past half hour. Her voice barley understandable through the sobs, "thank you so much, it's been the worst day ever. With this hitting my shin this morning so I had to sit out of gym and failing my chem test and then..." She let out a big sob and buried her face deeper into Jared's shoulder.

"Shhh, you're ok now. Did he hurt you?"

She shook her head against his shirt.

"Did he pressure you?"

She paused and nodded.

"Is that why he was mad?"

She nodded again.

He pulled her away from him just a bit so he could look her in the eyes as he spoke. "I told you I'd protect you if you need me, and I'm here. You're safe now. No matter what happened he reacted wrong, ok?" He ignored the fact that she was only in the lacy underwear and bra he had seen earlier.

She nodded slowly, her voice stuttering and quiet, "Y... yes..."

"Good." He tried the tears from her face with his finger. "We should go now. Do you want to get your clothes?"

"No..." her voice still quiet, "I just want to leave."

When they got downstairs and saw a handcuffed ex boyfriend being led into a cop car Kass' eyes grew wide. "I didn't want him to get in trouble, I didn't want you calling the cops."

"Don't worry, I didn't. The policeman pulled me over on the way, but then gave me an escort here. Your ex," the word ex was said emphatically, "is probably arrested for assaulting a police officer."

Kass sniffled again and whispered quieter, "I just want to go home."

She got in the car and Jared spoke to the officer to get back his documents and to trade information. She could see them speaking for a minute and her ex (she had decided it when Jared mentioned it) glaring at the seat in front of him. She heard Jared get in and ask her if she really was okey. She nodded, reassuring him that she was.

"I don't mean physically, Kass..."

She turned to look at him realizing that her big brother was a wiser person than she thought, "I will be."

They drove home in silence. When they got there Kass went straight to the couch and pulled a blanket around her and curled up. Only when she felt jared standing in front of the couch did she she look up. For a moment he wasn't just her brother who had done more for her than anyone else, but and attractive strong young man and her rescuer. Her eyes traveled fast over his body, noticing the strong muscles and his attractive face.

Then he spoke and was her brother again. "I have some hot chocolate with mint if you want some." He knew she did, and handed it to her as he sat down next to her. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, I'm just..." she paused and piqued Jared's curiosity.

"Yes?"

"Can you give me a massage? My... ex had started but then..." some tears tried to force their way out but Kass blinked them back. "then..."

Jared was looking at her intently as he asked, "Do you really want to talk about it?"

"Yes..."

"Ok, how about you tell me while I give you that massage?"

She stretched herself out, laying on her stomach, and waiting till she could feel his hands on her back until she started talking. "My ex was trying to cheer me up from my bad day. He got us a bottle of wine and some takeout and after dinner I asked him for a massage, and in return I'd get him off. It whas when I felt his prick pressing between my butt cheeks through my underwear that I realized he might be drunk. I tried to pull my bit away, but it's hard when your trapped between that and a bed. It was when I told him that it was making me uncomfortable that everything went wrong. He started yelling about how I had promised to get him off. I said I'd get wanted me to that much I'd get him off right then, he was being really scary." Kass paused for the first time since she started talking. Jason figured that she just needed to get it all out so he didn't say anything. He didn't understand that the reason she paused is that his hands felt good, really good, and that almost excited Kass a surprising amount. His hands were obviously very strong, but they were careful and sensitive: able to tell where all her knots were and never pressing too hard. Suddenly noticing her silence she finished the story quickly, "He wanted more than I wanted to give and I got scared and locked myself in the bathroom, and that's when I called you."

"I'm glad you did, that was smart."

She didn't know what else to say, but didn't want silence so asked, "Why as it been so long since you've given me a massage? You used to when we were kids."

"I stopped when you started getting...when your chest started to grow. IF you remember you used to take your shirt off when I did because neither of us knew better. When you started to grow Mom told me to stop giving you."

"She didn't want you touching me?"

Jared let out a little laugh, "I think it was to make sure you weren't taking your shirt off in front of boys..."

"Sure?"

"Ya." Jared pressed his thumb against a knot.

"Do you think they're having fun on vacation?"

"Ya, you know they love to spoil each-other."

"They're pretty good parents huh?"

"They are."

"But you're the best brother in... ever." The sincerity in her voice put a big smile on Jared's face.

"I do love you, Kass."

She knew it, but hearing the words excited her more than his hands did. Like many guys he had gone through a stage where it wasn't cool do say 'love'. And the habit stuck, but he had always shown it. "I love you too, Jared."

They were silent for a bit and Jared pulled out his phone to text his father. "Kass and boyfriend broke up. Need the weekend to cheer her up. Stay there till Sunday night?" A minute later the response came back, "Can do, make sure our little girl is better when we get back." The trust their father was placing in him more determined to do whatever it took to help Kass.

"What is that?" She could hear the clicking of his texting.

"Mom and Dad are staying till Sunday, their flights changed."

"Good, more time with my big brother." She didn't know why she said that.

Eventually he moved to massaging down her legs and then gave her a foot massage. By the time he had finished it had been a couple hours from when he started massaging her and his hands were tired and she was almost asleep.

Jared got up to head to bed but Kass' voice cut him off. "Please stay, I need you here tonight."

He didn't argue, but discreetly adjusted himself so she, hopefully, wouldn't feel his dick against her. Slipping behind her on the couch and pulling the blanket over the two of them and carefully hugged her.

Kass was very aware that his hands were holding his own arms and not touching her, but his arms still made her feel safe. She started thinking about her brother, about how he had always taken care of her, about how he really was her protector, about how he really would do anything for her and about, even though at first she tried not to, how good his hands made her feel, and how he was actually attractive. Soon enough she could feel his breath become slow and deep. Carefully she pried his hand from his arm. The nervous pit in her stomach grew. She moved his hand over her bra. Despite her serious nervousness his hand made her feel happy, and it certainly aroused her. Taking a deep breath she moved his hand under her bra.

Her other hand moved between her legs. His fingers cupped her breast naturally. She started putting her fingers inside herself and realized that she was actually quite wet. She played with herself until a small whimper escaped her hips and she froze. Jason didn't move at all, but in her silence she noticed his dick pressing against her leg. The thought of his dick against her as his hand cupped her breast drove her hand to movement again. She bit down on the blanket to stifle the rest of her whimpers. Slowly but surely she felt the warmth building between her legs. Using her hand she pressed his hand more against her breast. The feeling of her nipple run along his fingers pushed her over the edge and she came. Her teeth bit down on the blanket and stifled the little moan that she couldn't stifle herself.

Riding her orgasm down she started to feel guilty for using his hand in such a way, but mostly she felt exhausted from a combination of a terrible day and her masturbation. Soon enough she was asleep.

CP3 The morning rays hit Kass' face and she woke with a start, feeling that her brother's hand hadn't moved the whole night. It was firmly fit between her bra and breast. She knew she should move his hand but she was frozen suddenly, very aware about how lacy her underwear was, how little it covered, and that she had seen her naked the day before. The poor boy was probably half crazy by now, she had even made him press against her for the entire night and then got herself off while her brother was probably suffering. She decided to make sure he had a good day to make up for everything.

Suddenly she felt Jared shift behind her and she froze, acting like she was asleep. It was an instinct from all the years because if she ever did happen to wake up from her alarm she would act asleep so Jared could wake her up. It took about a minute for him to become aware, which resulted in him stiffening behind her and carefully slipping his hand out of her bra and getting up. Kass felt sad when his presence left her but waited, counting seconds to two minutes till she got up herself. Wrapping the blanket around herself she trudged to the kitchen where Jared was mixing up some waffle batter from the both of them.

Leaning against the counter she watched her brother, "can I help you do anything?"

"Ya, if you'd set out all the stuff for breakfast that's be awesome."

She carefully folded up her blanket and set it on the stool before getting two plates and forks and knives for the waffles. As she got the syrup and butter from the fridge the sizzle of batter being poured onto the waffle iron was quite audible and tantalizing.

"I felt you getting off the couch, why didn't you wake me?"