Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 04

Story Info
Lives change as people endanger those we love.
20.5k words
4.71
9.1k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

Kassandra, Chapter Four, Things Get Complicated

Our lives change as people endanger those we love.

Friday morning, Traci and I woke up early in each other's arms. We made love, took a bath together, dressed for the day, and went across the street for breakfast. At 8:00, we were in Dr. Kelso's outer office, waiting for Traci's interview with the professor. When it was her turn, Joyce, Dr. Kelso's secretary invited me into the inner office as well.

I sat quietly and listened as the professor explained what hours she would be working, (3hrs in the morning starting at 7AM and 3hrs in the afternoon starting at 1PM with 15min breaks every hour), and that she could chose to pose fully clothed ($4/hr.), partially clothed ($7/hr.), or fully nude ($12/hr.). He asked her if she had any questions, and before Traci answered, I whispered in her ear, "If you request to work with the photographers only, you will never have to pose for Eldon."

When she asked the professor if she could only work with the photographers, the professor smiled and said, "I was hoping you would ask that. Since I saw how comfortable you seemed to be in your photos, I had decided to put in a request for you to be one of our fully nude photographic models. I hope you will accept my offer."

My sister grinned from ear to ear and said, "Thank you Dr. Kelso, I know I am going to really enjoy this summer."

Joyce handed Traci the papers to fill out and as they were busy with the paperwork, Dr. Kelso pulled me aside and asked, "Mr. Magnussen, not that it makes any difference, but why did your sister ask to be only a photography model?" When I told him about my old friend Eldon, and how Traci thought he was creepy, Dr. Kelso laughed, and said, "So you know the hippie, eh?"

I said, "Professor, I've known Eldon since the third grade." We both had a laugh at that.

Then, Traci tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I'm all set, Big Brother." When I turned around, I saw she had a handful of papers, and we left the office.

As we walked down the hall, I asked her, "Will you be alright alone until afternoon? I have some things I need to attend to."

She smiled and said, "Todd, I'm a big girl now, I'll see you when you get home." I kissed her, and we parted company. As I watched her body make her short dress swish back and forth as she walked down the hall, I visualized her beautiful round little bubble butt under it, and my cock started to get hard. When I noticed six other guys staring at her ass, I got jealous. Then I realized, 'Yes, she's my sister but I get to fuck her every night, and they don't', and grinned.

The first item I needed to attend to, was the independent study program I had applied for, and I needed to submit my syllabus to the professor. I was planning on using the free time it would provide me this summer to travel to Northern Wisconsin, and the upper peninsula of Michigan, to photograph wildlife in their natural habitat. I had already written an outline and a travel route with the parks and animal refuges I wanted to visit. The main focus of my trip was to photograph endangered species and offer proposals as to how they could be saved.

Anticipating my proposal being accepted, I had packed my camping gear in the well under the back seat of the Travellall and had strapped a tent to the roof rack before leaving home. Luckily, there was enough room for Traci's stuff, and nobody had noticed except for my father, who had helped me load it.

I walked into Dr. William Burdette's office, and found him alone at his desk smoking his meerschaum pipe. Although smoking was not allowed on campus, the administration gave Dr. Burdette some leeway because he was the published author of a dozen wildlife photography books, and he had an exhaust fan installed in the window of his office.

I introduced myself to the grey haired, bearded man who resembled Ernest Hemmingway and handed him my folder. He didn't say a word as he put his pipe in the glass ashtray and read through my papers. When he finished, he spoke in a voice that sounded gravely asking, "This is a very good plan young man, what do you plan on using for equipment?"

I took my FM-2 with my 35-105 Ais Nilkkor attached out of my backpack and laid it on his desk. He picked it up and looked it over, and as he set it down, I said, "I am renting a 300mm Nilkkor from Central Camera and a tripod for the trip as well."

He picked up his pipe and asked me, "What kind of film do you plan on using?"

I answered, "I will be carrying four 36 exposure rolls of TMax 400, and four 36 exposure rolls of Ektachrome 200. I was also thinking about taking a couple rolls of Illfochrome as well.

He smiled and said, "Very good, I'm glad that you are rebelling against the Rochester giant's stranglehold on our school. I saw your work last fall at the exposition and overheard that you pushed the envelope by making your prints on Illford paper."

I grinned and said, "Yes sir, and during the Spring semester I worked with Dr. Kelso, making prints from Ektachrome on Chibachrome emulsions."

He smiled and said, "Mr. Magnussen, as long as you check in with me every month with your progress reports, that will be the only contact you will need to satisfy the terms of this program. Also, I will expect your finished project on my desk some time during the last week of August. If you need any assistance, I will be in my office every Wednesday from nine to noon."

We shook hands and I left his office. I walked down the hallway, and went up one floor, down the hall, and entered the student photolab. I knew that I had only taken 20 exposures of the 24 exposure roll in my camera, but there was an important photo on that roll I needed to make a print of. Once in the lab, I rewound the roll, took it out of my camera, and loaded it into the automated E6 developing machine. Twenty minutes later, the processed transparency film came out the other end of the machine. I looked at the results with my magnifier with close attention to the last exposure.

I was very pleased with the result and decided since this would not be an image I would be displaying, I would use the automated Kodak process to make a print. I put the transparency into the projection slot, selected 8"X10" and pressed PRINT. Fifteen minutes later, the finished image slid into the tray at the end of the machine. I was pleased with the result and slipped it into a manila envelope.

I picked up my things and soon after leaving the building, I coincidentally ran into the person I was looking for. I walked up next to Eldon as he was waiting at the crosswalk of Fullerton and Halstead. I put my arm around him and said, "How've you been, old buddy?"

He jumped and said 'Dude, I was just thinkin' about you."

The light changed and as we crossed Fullerton and walked South on Halstead, I asked him, "Have you started on our painting yet?"

Eldon answered, "No man, I haven't. I couldn't decide on what colors to use."

I said, "I think I can help you, buddy. I took a photograph of the results a more recent performance and I just made a print of it. Do you have time for a cuppa?"

He nodded, and we walked into the Coffeehouse, and sat in my favorite booth. We got our coffees and I slid the envelope across the table to him. He slid the print out of the envelope, and his eyes got huge. He stared at the photo for at least two minutes before he said, "Wow, this is awesome, Dude. Who was the model, is it anyone I know?"

I looked emotionless at him and said, "I can't tell you man, at least not yet. I will ask her, but I can't promise she will allow me to tell anyone, not even you."

He looked sad and said, "Bummer man." Then he perked up and said, "These are colors I can work with though, did the other one look like this when it was fresh?"

I said, "Yes it did. The browns on the other one were just like these pinks and reds, and the greys were kinda' milky colored, just like these. Does that help you?"

He said, "Absolutely, I can mix my paints now."

I shook his hand and said, "You can sign the paintings if you like, but don't title them yet. I would like to have the subjects sign the paintings themselves."

He grinned and said, "Dude, that is brilliant! Do you plan on making any more?"

I answered him, "I'm not sure, do you know any other virgins that want to be deflowered?"

He looked at me dead serious and asked. "How about your sister?"

I grabbed his left arm (I knew he painted right handed), and squeezed until I saw him wince in pain, and said, "Don't you even think about that, Eldon"

When I turned loose of his arm and said, "Sorry man, I shouldn't have done that."

We both calmed down, and I said, "You know she thinks you are creepy, right?"

He just nodded sheepishly as he rubbed his arm. We said our goodbyes, and as he was leaving, Eldon said, "I'll be in touch."

I walked across the street while he headed South on Halstead, and just before I opened the apartment's door, I heard my sister talking to someone with a familiar voice. When I swung the door open, I saw my sister sitting on the couch talking to Debbie Tuttle.

When Debbie saw me, she jumped up and ran across the room. She hugged me so tight her big boobs mashed into my chest like firm pillows. She kissed me passionately and said, "Oh Todd, I have missed you so much. Where is your girlfriend Samantha?"

I took her by the arm as I led her back to the couch and we sat down next to my sister. Then I said, "Debbie, Samantha is not my girlfriend. She is a young woman who works as a paralegal for my landlady's attorney, and always thought she was a lesbian until we met. I spent the weekend with her, and had permission of her boss, who also happened to be her lesbian lover, to relieve her of her virginity. We had just spent the afternoon achieving that goal when you and Adam interrupted our lunch."

Debbie's face got red and she said, "So that's why she was checking me out. Oh Todd, I'm sorry we interrupted your lunch. Adam is such an ass and I'm glad I'm rid of him."

She went on to tell me that she and Adam had been living together, but they had broken up, and she came to see me because she needed to talk to someone she trusted. I realized then that Adam had given me a B.S. story the night of the exhibition, and I kicked myself for not picking up on any undertones when I saw them together at the Coffeehouse in January. They seemed to be getting along fine then, but now realized that I was wrong then, and really wanted to hear her version of the story.

She told me that after I left that day in the Art School lobby, Adam had invited her out for coffee. After that, they started seeing each other often and soon began to date 'officially'. After that, they became very close, and on their third 'real' date, she gave him her virginity. After a month of steady dating and sex at least once a week at his apartment, he asked her to move in with him. She told him she would, but her roommate talked her into not actually giving up her apartment, and to keep a few changes of clothes there.

She took him home to meet her parents in Elgin for Christmas, and everyone seemed to get along fine. Her mom and dad liked Adam, and he seemed to get along fine with them. After they returned to campus, everything seemed to be fine between them for a month or so. He even took her out for a special New Year's Eve dinner in the loop, and they stayed overnight in a suite at the Conrad Hilton.

Sometime in late February Adam started to act distant. Their intimacy had started to wane, and when they did have sex, he was more brutal and demanding. When she complained that he was hurting her, he said, "You're such a wimp, grow up little girl."

As the time passed, he started disappearing for days at a time, and she started to notice when he returned, his clothes smelled of someone else's perfume. She also noticed bite marks on his neck and scratch marks on his back. When she finally demanded to know where he had been, he flew into a rage and threw her out, bag and baggage. She moved back in with her roommate, and they spent the next two days crying and making love with Lisa, who comforted her, and helped her recover from being a complete wreck.

Then she said, "Todd, I love Lisa and we are soulmates, but ever since I lost my Cherry, I really miss cock. I have heard the rumors about you, so I'm going to come right out and ask, will you fuck me?"

I took her in my arms and said, "I would love to Debbie, as long as my sister can join us." When Debbie looked at me puzzled, I looked at my sister and said, "You didn't tell her, did you?"

Traci grinned and said, "I was just getting to that when you walked in."

I took both of Debby's hands in mine and said, "Debbie, what Traci didn't tell you about us is that until a few days ago, my sister was a virgin, and had only had sex with other women. Wednesday morning, we made love and she gave me her virginity. Would you like to join my sister and I our bed?"

Debbie asked, "You and your sister?" Traci and I both smiled and nodded. Debbie got an evil looking grin on her face, and we all undressed together. It was then that I saw Debbie's curvaceous nude body for the first time.

She was few inches over five feet tall, like Traci, but the similarities ended there. While Debbie wasn't fat, she had more meat on her bones than my sister. Her boobs were at least D cups, and barely sagged without her bra. When I took them in my hands they felt firm and warm, and her pale pink puffy nipples started to swell. Her waist was small compared to the rest of her, and her hips and ass were nearly twice the size of Traci's. I started to get hard as I watched her ass jiggle when she walked in front of me into the bedroom.

When she turned around, and saw my cock that was fully at attention, she said "Holy Fuck Todd, I didn't believe what the girls told me about you. That is the biggest cock I've ever seen. You are more than twice as big as Adam. How will that ever fit inside of me?"

Traci sat on the bed, spread her legs apart and showed her little 'Kitty' to Debbie. Then my sister said, "Debbie, the rumors you have probably heard around campus about my brother's prowess as a lover were not exaggerations. When he fit that beautiful cock into my little 'Kitty' and popped my Cherry, it felt wonderful and I have had better orgasms with him than any woman ever gave me before. He will definitely fit inside you, but he just might spoil you for any other man, so relax and enjoy yourself."

Debbie climbed onto the bed with Traci and I climbed in next to her. My sister and I looked at each other and winked, before we each took one of Debbie's big boobies and nursed on them. Debbie wrapped an arm around each of our heads and started moaning. Then I stopped sucking on Debbie's left boob and whispered to Traci, "Why don't you ladies 'play' with each other for a while.

My sister climbed on Debbie sixty-nine, and started to dine on my classmate's vulva. Debbie dove tongue first into my sister's 'Kitty', and I watched the two of them dine on each other. When Traci raised up after bringing Debbie to an orgasm she motioned for me to join them on the bed, so I climbed between Debbie's legs that my sister was holding spread open.

I grasped my cock and aimed it at Debbie's soaking wet pussy. As I pushed into her soaking love tunnel, I heard her moan. When my cock reached the end of its journey, Debbie pushed my sister's pussy off her face and said, "Yea! Fuck Me Now Todd!"

I kissed my sister as Debbie lowered her back onto her tongue, and slowly stroked my cock out and back into my friend's tight vagina. I don't recall how long we carried on with our sexy three-way, but we finally it ended in a simultaneous orgasm.

As we were cuddling each other enjoying our post orgasmic bliss, I said, 'Debbie, in case you haven't figured this out, Traci and I have been very close ever since we were small, but everything changed between us over Christmas when our relationship became intimate."

I continued, "That was when we started to see each other as more than just brother and sister. Tracy had applied for and been accepted for an internship as a live model for the Art School and will be posing for the Dr Kelso's Nude Photography Class. She talked me into taking nude photos of her, and on that day, we both started seeing each other in a different light. We started getting naked together and fooled around every time we were able to be alone after that. We decided to let me take her virginity after she accompanied me to Chicago after Memorial Day, and Wednesday morning, we finally 'did the deed'."

Debbie hugged us both and said, "That is one of the most romantic stories I've ever heard. I can see how much you two love each other, and it makes me wish I had a brother who loved me as much as you." Then she got a very serious look on her face and told us her life story.

She was an only child and had led a somewhat sheltered childhood in a rich suburban Elgin neighborhood. She was never attracted to boys and when she received her undergraduate degree at Illinois Wesleyan in Bloomington she had never dated a man. During her time in the twin cities of Bloomington Normal she had joined a sorority and was introduced to the joys of Sapphic lovemaking by her Sisters. She kept this part of her social life a secret from anyone who was not a part of her sorority, and when she earned a fellowship at DePaul for her Masters, after graduating, her parents were thrilled to have her close to home again.

Once here at DePaul, she was partnered with her lesbian roommate Lisa, and had no interaction with men until the day in the Art building when she saw me with Kassandra, and Adam started talking to her after the crowd had dispersed. It was then that she felt 'something' for a man the first time in her life. He evidently knew what buttons to push, and had swept her off her feet, sweettalking her into his bed, and taking her virginity, several weeks later.

As I listened to her talk about the way Adam had manipulated and taken advantage of her, and then discarded her when he tired of her innocence, I wanted to kick his ass all the way to Wisconsin where he was from, and I told her so.

She told me not to bother because he wasn't worth the trouble. She said she had finally realized that she was bi-sexual and had made a mistake by falling for the wrong man.

She kissed me and asked, "Todd, your land lady, her lawyer, Samantha and their other friends are all bi-sexual, aren't they?" When I told her they were, she asked, "could you introduce me to them?"

It was then that I realized that it was 2:30 Friday afternoon, and said, "Do you have any plans this weekend, Debbie?" When she said she had none I told her about the nude weekend at the beach house in Indiana that was planned. When she said she would love to go, I said, "We need to get dressed and take the EL to the Loop, because we meet up at 4PM."

We went to the bathroom, washed the residue sex from us, got dressed, and headed for the EL station on Fullerton. We arrived at Evelynn's office at 4PM on the dot, and I introduced Debbie to Evelynn, Kiko, Stephanie, Samantha, and Kassandra, and we shared hugs all around. Evelynn showed me two large coolers, and I grabbed one while Stephanie and Kassandra picked up the other, and the eight of us all headed to the garage.

Once there, I noticed that Evelynn's Beemer was not parked next to the Travelall. In it's place was a tan colored Subaru Outback. I unlocked the International and raised the middle and rear seats to their original upright position. Then we loaded the empty coolers into the space behind the rear seat.

Then Evelynn and Kiko climbed into her Subaru, and everyone else rode with us. Kassandra climbed into the front seat with me, Stephanie and Samantha climbed into the rear seat, and Debbie and Traci climbed into the center seat. I turned the key, and when the GM engine roared to life, Samantha yelled from the back seat, "That sounds more like a Chevy LS than an International V8 Todd."

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers