Kat and the College Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swiftly he moved his hands to her slender waist, and began to pull down her underwear, peeling it back to expose her smooth ass and pussy, and then down her long legs and off. She did not resist. He moved between her legs, spreading them, and knelt behind her. He leaned forward and ran his hands down her lats again, this time sliding them underneath her and cupping her breasts. She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees to allow him easier access to her eager flesh. Then after a few brief moments of massaging her clit again, he entered her smoothly, thrusting his thick prick forcefully through her wetness.

Tremors of pleasure fired through Katrina's pussy as Damien began to fuck her energetically, doggy-style. He was big, penetrating her deep and hard and fast. His hands grasped her firmly, roaming between her hips and her breasts as hand-holds, as they swung to the rhythm of his pounding. He was still silent but for the sound of his hot breaths upon her back. Kat closed her eyes and gave out muted gasps of submissive pleasure as she let him take her, his firm flesh slapping vigorously against hers as he spiked her.

A few minutes later, Damien's thrusts slowed and his cock shuddered within her, prompting Kat to wonder if he was done already. "Damn, those sprinters do like to finish fast," she thought as he slid out of her and withdrew. "But they are powerful!" She hadn't quite reached orgasm, but she had been close. She let her head sink down again and lowered herself to her elbows. Bereft of the contact with Damien's body, Kat realized that the magic was beginning to fade as the feelings of self-consciousness and shame began to creep in. She was lying naked in a submissive position with her ass still up and her legs spread open, and had just let a guy strip and fuck her in front of two of his friends. She didn't yet dare to open her eyes and face them.

The weight on the bed shifted, and Kat felt Damien slide off, only to return again moments later. She couldn't help but wonder if his friends were still watching the film or if they were watching her. Part of her wanted to run and hide in shame, but another part had a hot, desperate need for Damien to take her again and finish her off.

Hands slid over her ass again and between her legs. "Yes," she thought. Fingers probed her once more, firing up more pleasurable sensations within her, then moved to hold her flank. He mounted her again. His penis seemed to feel smaller but it still seemed hard. His eager energy was still there, but he felt different somehow -- his grip on her body slightly weaker, and his smell... it wasn't the same aftershave. It wasn't Damien; it was one of his friends.

Kat tensed up when she realized that it was another guy who was knelt behind her between her spread legs, another guy's cock invading her, penetrating her. But she still didn't say anything. Shocked at what was happening, she still remained silent as she tried to sort through her crazy tumble of emotions, with shame winning through. She was still getting pleasure out of this -- and she still needed to climax. So she remained on her elbows and knees, like a submissive animal in season, letting this stranger fuck her silly, pretending that she still thought that it was Damien doing her from behind.

The guy's thrusts quickened along with the slap of his hips against her acquiescent ass. She felt the orgasm begin to rise within her - she was so close -- but then she felt the tell-tale twitch of the guy's cock and the warmth of his juices squirting inside her to mingle with her own. She wanted to reach behind her and hold him there as she ground against him to finish herself off on his cock before it got too soft, but she was still paralyzed with shame. She still couldn't face looking at the guys, letting them know that she knew, seeing the expressions on their faces, seeing how they looked at her after she acted like a wanton slut. So she stayed as she was on all fours as the guy withdrew and left her, still silent, still much better able to cope with the situation by remaining turned away, her only view of the room being the edge of the pillow, her own shoulder and arm, and beyond that, the corner of the bed.

The mattress moved and creaked as the weight upon it shifted once again. As it did so, Katrina also heard a clap, or slap. She wondered briefly what it was; no-one had struck her, so that meant... a high-five? Her hot shame continued to rise. Then hands were on her haunches once more as someone got into position behind her... and, guiding himself into place swiftly, speared her with his cock.

He was long, and hard like a rod, and began to pound her in earnest with a vigorous, rolling motion. His hands held her at the hips as he impaled her with deep thrusts, then slid all over her naked body, and mauled her tits as he fucked her violently. It wasn't Damien, nor was it the second guy she had just had sex with. She was letting a third guy fuck her. He wasn't timid -- he was treating her like a submissive slut, pressing his fingers aggressively into the soft flesh of her breasts as hammered her hard and deep with his long prick.

The feeling was rising inside Katrina again, the sensations between her legs building into a crescendo. This submissive slut needed to cum. She realized what she needed to do to. The 'magic' of the silence was just a trick, to give her the courage to get to this point. But to get all the way, she needed to give up the pretense at inhibitions. She turned her head and looked behind her at the guy fucking her. He had the wild expression of a victorious commander leading a mounted cavalry charge, his eyes burning with violent pleasure. She squeaked in submission as he continued to ride her.

She looked back into the room, where Damien and his other friend sat in smug satisfaction, holding up cellphone cameras to capture the show that they had both just enjoyed first-hand. They knew that she'd known, and the looks they gave her told her that she really had let herself become a complete slut. She gave into the shame, enjoyed it, and moaning in pleasure, let herself go as the orgasm swept through her.

***

At Jon's kitchen table, Kat finished relating her experiences as she remembered them, and finished off her water. "Okay," she said, "I've told you what you wanted to know, now it's time you answered my question. So... did you fuck me last night?"

Jon paused. "Beautiful though you are, I don't find you quite as alluring when you're covered in other men's cum, and I didn't care for sloppy twenty-seconds. So no, I didn't fuck you." He paused again, then smirked, "...but the taxi driver did."

12