Kat and Tom Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband gives wife to neighbour for the weekend.
6.1k words
4.31
195.6k
242

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
702 Followers

Nine months ago Tom moved into the unit next door to ours and it was a quiet Sunday morning when he came across the landing we shared and introduced himself. He explained that he was an airline pilot who worked 4 days on, 3 days off and would only ever use his flat for those 3 days each week. He seemed like a lovely guy so my wife Kat invited him over for dinner that night, which he graciously excepted. As we had just had our first baby, Emma a little over a year ago we hadn't entertained much lately and this seemed like the right thing to do and a perfect opportunity. I also suspected that Kat was secretly quite excited to have such a handsome new neighbour and I had to admit I could understand why. Tom was a about 6'2" and 220lbs of lean black American muscle and he was handsome to boot. Foreigners being somewhat of a rarity in our part of Australia, no doubt this only added to his appeal.

That first night dinner went really well and Tom turned out to be a great guest and nice guy, over the next few weeks we found ourselves seeing more and more of our new American neighbour as he became a regular guest at our house when in town. Kat who is a lawyer in the city even started carpooling with him on the days he flew out. I knew Kat was becoming increasingly smitten by Tom's charm and I teased her about it regularly.

One Saturday when Tom was in town he was over for dinner and drinks and was telling us that his company were having a big Christmas party at a resort a few hours away but he had no one to take as a date and it would be a drag on his own. He was contemplating not going and letting the hotel suite they had given him go unused.

"Take Kat," I suggested, they were both initially surprised but I soon convinced them that it was a great idea, Kat hadn't been out since having Emma and she should let her hair down for a change.

Later that evening, as soon as Tom had left, Kat started quizzing me, "Why did you suggest that?" she demanded.

"Don't pretend your not excited about the idea," I replied.

"I should be, he's a stud, any girl would be happy to go on a date with him. But why are you so keen on the idea?" she enquired while staring me down.

I decided honesty would be the best policy so I just came out with it, "Because I get excited every time I see you flirt with him and the thought of you spending a weekend alone with him would drive me crazy!"

"Really, but don't you think it might be a little dangerous to send your wife away for a weekend with a big sexy black guy! What if something happened?" She asked while looking at me suspiciously like I hadn't thought the whole thing through.

"I'd be cool with it," I replied calmly.

"Really, you'd be cool with me having sex with Tom, our friend and neighbour?" she said emphasising the last few words, "The guy who comes over here all the time."

"Yep. I've thought about you two getting together ever since the first night he came over and I caught you staring at him and it turns me on, a lot."

"Have you thought I might not want too?"

"You don't have too, but you get the perfect chance this weekend if you do."

"Are you really serious, you would be ok with this? It would be a pretty big deal and could change our marriage in quite a big way."

"All I can say is that every time I think about it I get really excited and I don't see it being a problem for me. The ball is in your court now, no pressure, I just wanted to give you a chance to do it and when this opportunity came up I thought it was to good to miss."

We discussed the idea some more before bed and I decided not to ask Kat about it again, I didn't want her to think I was pressuring her into it. On Monday afternoon Kat rang me from work and asked if I could meet her at the mall, explaining that she needed to go shopping for the weekend and as it was my idea I could pay for the new clothes she would need. I knew my credit card would be in for a hiding as the event was black tie and Kat would need a new dress, she had spent quite a lot of time getting back in shape after Emma and she was actually two dress sizes smaller than before she was pregnant.

I met her near the designer section of the mall and we began cruising through the most expensive stores, I wasn't sure if she was angry about the Tom thing and this was how she was going to make me pay but the idea still excited me and I was prepared to pay for it. After about 20 minutes we walked into a store and on display was one of the sexiest dresses I had ever seen, Kat walked straight over to it and asked to try it on without even looking at the price tag. A few minutes later she emerged form the change room and my jaw dropped, it was a long black, backless halter that was super low cut. This meant she had no bra on but her pert c-cup breasts sat perfectly and were almost visible through the split. Her long curly auburn hair and milky white skin set it off and everyone in the shop stopped to stare. I was going to buy it even if she didn't want it, but she did and we were soon outside and I was a considerable amount of cash lighter.

"You really like that dress don't you?"

"You have no idea how good you look in it, I almost dragged you into the change room. Did you see everyone staring at you?"

"No I felt pretty self conscious actually, I never wear anything like that."

"Well that's a shame. You are going to look amazing at the party on the weekend."

"I hope so," She replied with a cheeky smile that had me thinking I might still get my wish.

"Where to now?"

"Your not done yet, I'm going to need shoes," and with that she set off in a rush to spend more of my money.

Half an hour later we had a very sexy pair of black high heel stilettos and I was really getting my hopes up, "Do you need anything else?" I asked not sure how much more abuse my credit card could take.

"Well there are a few more things and because you have been such a good husband today I might even let you pick them."

"What?"

"Well I spoke to Tom today and he said I would probably need swimmers and I definitely will need new underwear for that dress, did you see how low cut it is? Plus I might need some other new stuff incase I decide to take you up on your offer, I'm going to have to look my best if I decide to seduce Tom," she said while starring at me and trying to judge my reaction. It worked too, I felt my face instantly blush and a stirring in my groin.

"You really are turned on by this aren't you?"

"Can't you tell?"

"Look I'm making no promises about this weekend, but I have given it quite a lot of thought and it was your idea, so I can't see why I shouldn't have some fun."

I raised my arms in mock surrender, "No pressure, you do what ever you want and only if you want. I promise I'll be ok with your choice and that's the last I'll say to you about it. I will always love you, no matter what."

And with that Kat led me into a surf wear shop, along the way I was informed that she would be needing two pairs as it would be unacceptable to wear the same pair twice. I was unsure who would find it unacceptable but decided to shut up and enjoy the ride. Seeing Kat try on swim wear that I hoped she would next wear with her new lover was one of the most erotic things I have ever done, imagining him sliding each outfit off her petite frame had me struggling to contain my erection and she was enjoying watching me squirm. She eventually settled on a red one piece suit that had the sides cut away that left a thin strip off fabric connecting the top to the bottoms and a black bandeau bikini, both were very sexy but not slutty. She would certainly have no trouble seducing Tom if she so decided and judging by her choice of outfits so far it looked to me like it was a distinct possibility.

That left only the underwear left to buy and I had a feeling she had left it till last on purpose. "Now I'm going to need two new sets, something in black for the dress and something for Saturday night. I figured you can choose, you know what guys find sexy and if nothing happens you will get to see me in them anyway." With those instructions we enter the lingerie shop and I started perusing outfits for my wife to wear while hopefully seducing her new lover. Because Kat's dress was so low cut she reminded me she would not be needing a bra so I, like almost every man chose a black sheer lace g-string, suspender belt and thigh high stockings. Tom would have to be inhuman to not want to fuck her brains out and I hoped he wasn't. I asked Kat what she intended to wear on Saturday night but she said she would pick an outfit later based on what I picked which I thought was very lovely of her, letting me indulge my fantasy a little bit. I eventually picked a white lace half cup push up bra and matching g-string, suspenders and thigh high stockings, uninspired I know but why mess with a winning combination. We rushed home to pick up Emma and try on all the new outfits.

When we got home Kat tried all the outfits on again to make sure they were right, leaving the white lingerie for last. When she emerged from the bathroom she looked stunning and I couldn't keep my hands off her but she quickly pushed me off. "I've decided we're not having sex till after I get back next on Sunday, the next person I fuck might not be you!" she stated while examining herself in the mirror. "You know the last time I wore an outfit like this was our wedding night?"

"Yeah, I guess." I said realising she was correct.

"I feel so sexy in this Honey, good choice, but is does have kind of a bridal feel to it," she said while taking the bra off and packing it away with the rest of her new purchases. I really hoped they would get the use they were intended for.

The rest of the week dragged by for me, all I could think about was Friday night and seeing Kat and Tom drive off for their weekend together. I still couldn't believe they had agreed to my suggestion and that Kat was receptive to my fantasy of her fucking Tom, but I guess any girl would be happy to fuck Tom, why should Kat be any different just because she was married. I did have few jobs to keep me busy during the week though, I planned on installing small video and audio recorders in the new luggage I had bought Kat for the trip. This whole thing was my idea and I was going to be damned if I missed any of the potential action.

When when Friday did roll around I had finished and plenty micro recorders were installed in various pieces of Kat's luggage, to be honest I had probably gone overboard but it's better to be safe than sorry. Kat had taken the afternoon off work and Tom was driving them the three hours to the coast."Thanks so much for offering Kat as my date, I wouldn't have gone otherwise, and I promise to be the perfect gentleman," Tom said to me in his deep voice while packing Kat's bags in the boot of his sports car. It was a promise I hoped he would break. Kat hugged Emma and I goodbye and they were soon on their way, "Love you, call me," I yelled as they drove off.

I put Emma to bed early that night and set about trying to log into my remote cameras and see if they worked. Sure enough they did and I had a view of Tom's dark car boot interior so I switched them off to save battery power.

A few hours later I checked again and found I had a dream view from one camera which appeared to have been placed in one corner and pointed back across the room to towards the door, showing most of the room and the whole of the king sized bed. Tom had explained that he had been allocated only one suite but would try to swap it for two single beds, luckily it hadn't happened. I could see Tom getting dressed in front of the TV, he had no shirt on and his muscular black torso rippled with every movement, in the back round I could hear the shower running so I switched to the other cameras. The camera in Kat's make-up bag gave a view of the bathroom and I could see Kat's silhouette in the shower, her dress bag hanging on the back of the door. I heard the water stop and then saw Kat emerge glistening from the steam, I was both shocked and excited to see that she had waxed off all new pubic hair. I switched to the next camera and found it had almost the opposite view of the first, looking across the room and out onto the balcony, it was impossible to tell how high up they were but there was no view of the ground. But I could see that Tom was almost finished getting dressed and he yelled to Kat through the door that he was leaving now so that she could finish getting dressed in private and he would meet her at the bar when she was finished, he really was a gentleman. I switched back to the bathroom to see Kat putting on her make-up, she looked stunning with her auburn hair falling over her naked shoulders. I watched as she fetched her lingerie and started putting it on, I couldn't help myself and began masturbating as I watched my wife get ready for her date with Tom. I blew my load just as my gorgeous wife finished getting ready, seeing her do her final check in the mirror was too much for me. I was cleaning myself up as she left the room for her rendezvous with Tom.

I was beside myself with excitement for the next few hours, constantly checking the cameras to see if they had returned to the room. Every scenario imaginable was running through my mind and I had a permanent erection to keep me company as I sat in front of my computer waiting desperately for them to return. It was around midnight when my one of the cameras showed the door open and the room lights go on, Kat walked in and she was leading Tom by the hand, she stopped right in the centre of the room and turned putting her slender arms around Tom's waist then looking up at him.

"But what about Gary?" Tom asked.

"He's ok with it. It was his idea for me to come, remember? He even picked this dress." Kat replied as she pulled Tom closer and raised herself up to kiss him. I beside myself with excitement, she was going to do it! My fantasy was about to come true and I was going to get to see it.

"Damn!" was all Tom could say as he bent down and met Kat's kiss and with that they kissed and caressed like school kids. Hands rapidly exploring each others body for the first time. Tom's hands looked enormous as they moved over Kat's tiny body, by contrast she looked like a doll next to his muscular frame. It didn't take Kat long to get Tom's jacket off, letting it fall to the floor while she worked on his tie and he unbuttoned his shirt. I had my penis in my hand again by the time a shirtless Tom started kissing my wife again. He certainly was a specimen and Kat was exploring every inch of his chiselled body with her hands and soon her mouth, kissing his enormous pec's while he reached behind her and slowly unzipped her dress and slid it down her body.

"Oh my God...." Tom and I both murmured when a bra-less Kat stepped out of her dress and stood before him in just her black stilettos, stockings, suspenders and g-string. I shot my load all over myself as Tom pulled Kat's naked torso next to his and they kissed again. Seeing her perfect creamy skin next to his was the sexiest thing I have ever seen and I knew I had made the right decision to let Kat in on my fantasy.

Kat was working on Tom's belt and soon he kicked of his shoes and socks, stepped out of his trousers and turned back to Kat exposing his massive black cock, now it was Kat and I that murmured in unison. Tom lifted Kat up and his enormous cock was sandwiched between them as they again began to passionately kiss.

"Get me to the bed," Kat told him.

"Your wish my lady," Tom replied as he gently lowered Kat to the bed and lay down beside her. But Kat had other ideas and she sprang up and pushed Tom on to his back and through her leg over his stomach so that she was sitting on his abs. I could see his enormous cock jutting into the air behind Kat's back, it looked like a tree stump.

"Damn," Tom managed to get out before Kat was on him, alternating between kissing him and his body, she evidently was quite taken with him muscles. She soon began to slide back down his body, grinding her pussy over his cock.

"I want it!" she said and Tom instantly flipped her over, coming up on his hands as Kat fell to the bed underneath him with her legs around his waist.

"And now you'll get it," Tom said as he moved her g-string aside and slowly pushed his enormous black pole into my wife's tiny little white pussy, it was obvious to me when he found his way in because Kat's eyes near bulged out of her head. I couldn't believe it was happening, my wife and the mother of my baby fucking our black neighbour.

"Don't worry Baby, I'll take it real slow," Tom assured Kat who could only nod in agreement. He was being a perfect gentleman even while fucking my wife, this guy was really true to his word.

Tom spent the next few minutes slowly inching deeper into Kat's pussy, while Kat groaned and writhed with pleasure beneath him, her stocking clad legs wrapped around his torso and her stiletto heels pointing skyward. Slowly adjusting to his size she became increasingly vigorous with her movement and to my amazement she was soon rising her hips to meet his thrusts, making sure his enormous length was buried as deep as it would go. I couldn't imagine where all that meat was going inside Kat's tiny body but she seemed to enjoy trying to accommodate it, pulling him deeper as she attempted to cross her ankles behind her new lovers back.

"Oh.....my.....god!" Kat screamed as she was rocked by an orgasm. I was hard again by now and seeing Kat come so hard on Tom's dick made me feel happy for her, I knew she was having the most amazing sexual experience of her life and I was happy to be watching it.

"You like that?" Tom grunted as he thrust into Kat's still convulsing body.

Kat was well past being able to talk and just grunted like an animal as her black lover kept ploughing into her married pussy.

Tom eventually slowed his pace after Kat's second screaming orgasm and she was able to catch her breath.

"Roll over, it's my turn on top!" She demanded and Tom followed, rolling to his side and lifting her up without his cock leaving her dripping pussy. Kat was now kneeling astride Tom with his massive pole lodged some where in her abdomen.

"It's your turn now," Kat purred as she leant forward and began licking the sweat off his chiselled black chest while grinding and rolling her hips. It was a move I was familiar with and she had used it countless times on me to milk my cock by squeezing her pussy muscles. I could only imagine how good it felt for Tom with his much larger size increasing the squeeze. I didn't have to wait long to have this answered.

"Holy Fuck!" Tom moaned as Kat really went to work on her lovers pole, speeding up her hip rolls.

"You like that?" Kat enquired as she lifted her head up off his chest and staring into her new lovers eyes as she increased the speed.

"It's amazing...........stop, stop.........I'm going to cum....." Tom pleaded as I watched my lingerie clad wife grind down on him, her dripping pussy pulsating around his massive cock. It was something I hadn't thought about till now and I guess he hadn't either in his rush to get into my wife's pussy but he wasn't wearing a condom, I wasn't too worried as Kat was on the pill and apparently neither was she.

"Good, I want to feel it in me," She said as she sped up again. I could see Tom begin to tense as his orgasm approached, I was quite impressed he had lasted this long it as normally only takes a few seconds of Kat on top for me to cum. Kat kept on grinding as she looked into Tom's eyes, willing him to put his load deep into her, his muscles tensed to the point of exploding and then he let out a deep groan. They came simultaneously, Kat thrashing widely on top of him as he pumped shot after shot of his cum into her, she eventually stopped shaking and collapsed on top of her new lover. Her milky white skin an amazing contrast to his and her beautiful hair cascading over his chest, I realised that I had cum again while watching that last scene.

steviet
steviet
702 Followers
12