Kat and Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was the party?"

"Fun, I'm glad I went." Kat said, I noticed her blouse was really crumpled.

"The photos were hot." I told her as I walked over and hugged her.

"I'm glad." She cooed as she kissed me, she smelt of Tom and I fucking loved it.

"I was so happy you decided to go public with Tom." I told her honestly.

"Yeah, I didn't recognise anyone so I went for it."

"How far did you go?"

"Pretty far, I was a very bad girl last night." Kat said as she played with her plaits for effect.

"Did he fuck you in the club?" I was desperate to know.

"Nah," Kat sounded a little disappointed, "but he made up for it when we got back home."

"How?"

"As soon as we got inside, he bent me over the kitchen bench and rammed me from behind baby."

The movie in my mind just got a whole new scene, "Oh damn, I wish I could have seen that."

"So do I babe, watching my reflection in the window I looked like such a slut, standing there in my heels, skirt hitched up, clinging to the bench as Tom fucked me."

"Did you love it?"

"So much, he fucked me hard babe, real hard, pulling my plaits like reins as he rode me." Sam informed me of the graphic details knowing it would drive me crazy.

"Wow, do you like it hard now?" I managed to ask even through my dry mouth, Sam had never shown any inclination towards that before but I guess a lot of stuff had changed so why not this too.

"Uh ha...I loved it." Kat nodded demurely as she made her admission..

I begged Kat for more detail and she explained how she had cum twice on the bench before she begged him to cum deep inside her, "He pulled my hair so hard as he came in me baby, it was the most intense orgasm I've ever had, even with him. He turns me into a bad bitch baby, I hope you're ok with that?"

"I so am, did you fuck all night?" I wanted to know so badly.

Kat told me that she couldn't stand up after her final orgasm so after Tom pulled out of her so he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. She begged him to fuck her again as she lay there in her slut school uniform with every nerve fibre still firing though her body.

"How bad did you want it?" I was being driven crazy with lust by her story.

"So fucking bad baby, I'd have done anything to get his cock back inside me."

"Did you...get it?" I was barely making any sense now I was so turned on.

Kat started nervously chewing her bottom lip, after such a open disclosure of the nights torrid events what could be making her nervous I wondered.

"Yeah...I got it..." She replied sheepishly.

"How?" I asked just a little nervously.

Kat didn't respond straight away but as I cuddled her a little tighter she opened up and told me.

"I offered him my ass..." My slut wife looked at me for approval as she dropped this on me.

"Oh!" I said, surprised but in no way upset with the development.

Her gorgeous blue doe eyes met mine, "I rolled over on the bed and told him to fuck my ass like the dirty slut I am," I hugged her even tighter and kissed her so she knew I was ok with this.

"Did he take it?"

Kat nodded slightly, "Oh he took it baby."

12