Kat Finally Gets It From Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," panted her father, "because your pussy is so tight, Kat, I won't be able to stop fucking it!" He pumped his dick in her several more times in silence, then asked what was on his mind. "Seriously, Kat, I'm horny all the time, when we get back home, I'll probably want to fuck you every day -- if we could get away with it I mean -- that's how horny I am for you."

"Really?" Kat smiled, knowing she wasn't weird for masturbating two or three times a day, even on school days. "Me too, you won't have to ask, just fuck me anytime Mom's not around!"

She meant every word of it; the feeling of her father's humongous prick in her tight pussy was the best she'd ever had, and she loved knowing that maybe she could get fucked like this routinely. Kat studied her father's manly, strong frame, his powerful shoulders and muscular abdomen and his flat pelvis that was ramming his massive dick into her. The sight of his sexy nude body on top of hers, slamming into her butt and thighs stroke after stroke, made her clitty ache for another orgasm. Kat felt a fire building in her muscles. Inside her body she felt the presence of his thick penis stretching open her sore cuntlips, and the pressure of his cockhead incredibly deep in her twat, she didn't know how Daddy could put that whole thing in there, she was never able to get a dildo or cucumber quite that deep.

Her face must have betrayed her state of arousal. Staring down her father grunted, "Cum honey, cum hard sweetie." He began slamming more ferociously into her, making the bed audibly thump along with the noise of his skin crashing into her body. She could feel Daddy tensing himself, making sure to fuck her as hard and deep as possible. It was an erotic feeling no boy from school could hope to duplicate, this sexy man who loved her so much was now pleasuring her vagina with this incredible penis of his.

"Dahhhh-deeeee!" screamed the teenager, her body exploding with its second orgasm. She clutched his neck more tightly, almost bending her arms to lift her torso off the bed while her cunt squeezed tightly around his erection for the duration of her mammoth cum. Her thighs pinched into his manly physique and her ass jerked wildly in circles, and she shrieked in delerious pain until the burning in her cumming cunt subsided.

She opened her eyes and flopped onto the bed, her legs falling uselessly to the side and her hands cupping her jiggling breasts. "Oh fuck, Daddy," Kat laughed with a toothy grin, "you give me the best cums!"

Her sexy father was almost drooling, staring down at his nude daughter. Kat could see the lust in his eyes, something she knew she had put there herself. She felt powerful for it. Then Kat spied her father looking at her own hands on her tits, so Kat cupped both big breasts in her palms and held them while Daddy kept fucking her. "Like my tits, Daddy?" she giggled playfully, squeezing them as he watched. "I love showing them off."

Her father chuckled, then he nodded in satisfaction. "Your tits are so fucking sexy, sweetie. Can I watch you play with them?"

"Sure!" Kat had other guys ask to watch her touch herself, and she knew what men liked. It felt good to be watched that way. Pulling her knees high as she felt Daddy's penis thrusting endlessly into her vagina, Kat pinched both of her hard nipples between thumb and finger, tugging her breasts. The slight pain in her nipples made her clit throb a bit more, although Daddy's hairy pelvis tickling and smashing her clit was doing wonders too. Kat saw her father's eyes light up at the sight of her breasts in her palms and fingers. She squeezed her melons again, then she did what guys loved. She lifted her head from the bed and leaned it forward, curling her body, while she lifted one breast upwards. Moments later her tongue flicked across her own nipple, which was more painful for her back than sexy for her tit, but as she looked up she saw her father mesmorized. "Like this Daddy?" she purred with the obvious question, flicking her tongue in circles over her nipple again and again.

Daddy was grunting so hard from fucking his daughter. "Uh -- fuck yeah -- uh yeah -- uh yeah." With one arm stiff to hold his torso above Kat, Daddy reached down with his other hand to her pelvis. Kat felt his fingers contact her throbbing clitoris, and she screamed in surprise. "Oh!" she shrieked, at the top of her lungs. Her eyes closed, head fell back, and her back arched forward, pushing her tits into her hands. Now she had dick in her cunt, her hands on her tits and Daddy was rubbing her clitty into her pelvis bone. The thickness of Daddy's long hot penis inside her vagina and everything else sent her crashing to a third orgasm, this one out of the blue, sudden and powerful. "Oh Daddy I'm fucking cumming again!"

"Cum for me, honey!" ordered Daddy, pinching her clit as best he could between fingertips. There was so much liquid around her clitty, and her pelvis was flying rapidly in circles, he lost contact with it for brief times, but he always stretched to find it again, and continue playing with it.

Kat looked at her father with renewed love for the man; he was so special, this was better fucking than she had even fantasized about anyone, ever. Grunting under her breath, she looked at his eyes and sneered her desires. "Daddy I cum so hard, use me Daddy, make me cum all night!"

Daddy let go of her clitty and drew that wet hand up to her chest, taking his daughter's tit from her own hand. Kat arched her back to that side and pushed her tit into his slick fingers, feeling daddy grope her boob and moisten her nipple with her own pussyjuice from below. They both watched his hand on her C-cup breast, then their eyes caught each other's, and both incestuous lovers smiled in satisfaction.

Her father's smile turned adoring. "Kat," he confided, putting both hands now on the bed around her shoulders to continue fucking her without slowing down, "you have no idea." His penis drove into her cunt so deep, his balls smashed into her asscrack, and she could feel his pelvis pushing her legs even more wide. "Every night we slept in the same bed, I wanted to tear your clothing off and fuck your gorgeous body."

"Yeah?" Kat smiled at the thought, but her jaw was agape from the feeling of how deep his penis was inside her cunt. The depths of the thick loving pressure his huge cock created inside her made her yelp again, her eyes rolling. "Uhhhh Daddy!" She clutched his arms again as he towered above her. "You should have fucked me Daddy!"

"I know!" Daddy winked at her. "I saw you checking out my dick the last few days, I was so hard being around you all the time."

Kat didn't hide anything. "I couldn't resist, it's so huge!" She closed her mouth and swallowed, feeling that huge dick now sliding in and out of her swollen pussy. "I'm sorry I made you so hard Daddy."

"Don't be sorry, precious," soothed her father, readjusting his weight to keep pushing his penis inside Kat's drenched vagina. "Don't be sorry, you're so gorgeous. The sight of your ass in those tight shorts, seriously, you have an amazing ass too!"

"You like my ass, Daddy?" Kat wasn't aware of how she repeated his complements, but saying it again made it all the more real, made it sink into her, and made her even more aroused. "You liked me in my thong huh?"

Her father bellowed with laughter. "Do I ever!" Then, with a lightbulb flashing in his eyes, Kat saw her Daddy get an idea. Daddy put one of his stiffened fingers to his lips, which he kissed, then he extended the finger down to her mouth and planted his kiss there. "I wanna do something, Kat, okay?"

"Sure, Daddy," she moaned submissively.

Daddy suddenly withdrew from her pussy, making her exclaim in surprise. Pushing herself up on her elbows, she watched her father's naked body and huge cock jump off the bed, and he began looking around the floor for something. He even needed to walk around the bed a bit, then he spied his target. Kat saw him stand up, holding her thong.

She smiled. "What are you doing, Daddy?"

He crawled onto the bed, standing on his knees, his enormous cock pointed at her, dripping with all sorts of juices. It literally glistened in the dim light of the room. "Put this on, honey." He tossed the thong to her daughter.

"Really?" She found herself moping for the moment that the sex might be over, but she did as told, stretching her legs and bending down to slip her ankles into it. Then she pulled it up her legs, falling flat on her back, and higher still until its strap slipped into her asscrack and the strings on the side arched over her hips.

"Mmm," admired her father, staring at her thong on his daughter, "you look so good in that. Can you pull it to the side to show off your pussy?"

"Sure, Daddy." Kat parted her thighs and grabbed the thong in one hand, and yanked it to the side. It was tight, but her pussy was exposed again, moist and beaded with juices.

She could see her father staring at the sight, then he reached his hands down to her hips. "Get on your knees, honey," he barked excitedly, his idea coming true. Kat giggled, her pussy and legs were all sore, but she did as told. She looked back over her shoulder as her ass rose up high, putting herself on her knees and spreading them. Kat spotted her father's rock-hard penis pointing at her butt and cunt, as he crawled behind her.

"Yes Daddy," she grunted, realizing what he wanted to do, "fuck me hard Daddy!"

Her father's hands grabbed her hips, and she could feel him leaning back to stare down at her body. The thong split her ass like a "T," but it angled to the side so her vagina was nude and ready to be fucked. Daddy obviously had a thing for her ass in a thong, and he wanted to fuck her in her thong. It was a very sexy idea. She clenched the bedspread with both hands and awaited his penis, and a moment later, his soft peckerhead kissed her clitty. "Yeah Daddy!" screamed Kat as Daddy repositioned his dick to her hole. "Do me hard Daddy, fuck me!"

She looked up and saw her father with a evil sparkle in her eye, and a wide grin across his lips. "You look so fine in that thong, baby," he grunted as he began fucking her. His dick plunged forward, sinking into her loose pussylips, and Kat's back arched down as her ass pushed higher. She forced her body backwards to meet the invasion, sending Daddy deeper in her pussy. Her father's fingers wrapped around her soft hips and pushed her forward as he withdrew, only to grab her and pull her towards him while he came forward at full speed. His penis drove into her vagina again and she moaned trying to make him get deeper. She could feel his wet balls slap against her clitty, teasing her more.

Daddy and daughter fucked with grunts and moans a few times until Daddy interrupted it with a loud SLAP on her buttcheek. Kat winced at the sudden pain and she looked back at her father, who snickered. "You wear thongs to make men get hard, don't you baby?" he muttered, staring down at the thong on her ass while his penis penetrated her twat inches below.

"Uh huh!" Kat snickered herself at the idea. "I wore it to make you hard, Daddy!"

"I know!" Her father's hand was rubbing warmly the spot he had just slapped on the side of her butt, while his cock was pushing into her vagina. He wasn't so much pumping her cunt as he was just grinding his pelvis into her body, making his cock stay deep in her while she wiggled and gyrated. "And you wear your thong to make other men and boys hard too, don't you, honey?"

Kat dropped her head to the bed, feeling so weak with the thick long penis deep inside her cunt. She pushed back against the cock with all the energy she had, but fucking it was tiring, although wonderful. "Yes, Daddy," she admitted.

Her admission was received with a second slap on her ass, this one harder, making a cracking noise. Daddy withdrew his hand from the smack and said, "That's for being such a tease, making men want to fuck you."

"Yes, Daddy!" Kat was seeing a new side of her father, and she rather liked it. "I am such a tease!"

Daddy's fingers slipped inside her thong, at the "T" intersection above her asscrack, and he pulled it up hard. She felt it tighten around her pelvis, just to the side of her pussy. Her father snorted or chuckled or something, and he roared with a commanding voice. "I'm going to fuck you so hard for being such a tease!"

"Yes, fuck me hard Daddy!" Kat wasn't playing, she was expressing her agreement, her eyes rolling and her pussy throbbing from the huge dick in it. "I'm a slut, fuck me so hard!"

Her father let go of her thong and, a moment later, she felt a third, equally powerful slap of his hand against her other buttcheek. She didn't wince, but she moaned. Daddy snickered at the noise he made, both the slap and her reaction. "You wear thongs and tight shirts so other men want to fuck you, don't you, Kathryn?"

Her formal name, used only for scoldings. Kat didn't feel guilty, however, but alive. She pushed hard backwards against her father's cock in her cunt, and she used her last ounce of energy to look at him over her shoulder. "Yes, sir, I love making men want to fuck me, Daddy." She thought about mentioning the man at the pool, but let the idea pass.

Daddy's hands grabbed her waist again, holding her still even though she was wiggling so hard, and he pounded his cock into her once, deep, leaving it there. Kat screamed and Daddy grunted. "There, you tease," he panted, releasing his cock from the pressure only to slam it back in again just as hard. "So how many guys have you fucked, Kathryn?"

The answer was honest. "Three!" she shrieked in delight. "Brad, this guy Kelvan, and this guy Greg."

Her father simmered in the news, pounding her cunt with his erection a couple of times while his pelvis smacked into her buttcheeks. "And Kathryn, how old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Sixteen!" Kat loved the feeling of being pounded from behind; she dropped her face to the bed, spreading her knees as wide as she could, trying to push back against the dick in her pussy. She felt ripped open, her cuntlips stretched so far to take in her father's massive penis, and although it drained her and she was so sore, she pictured remaining in this position for hours all night getting it from behind. The fact her father was asking her about her sex life -- and that she was telling him -- was immaterial. If anything, it was fun; he was now such a part of her sexlife, after only a part of an hour, she didn't need to keep secrets from him.

Her Daddy's bone stuffed her pussy deep a few more times before another question came. "Kathryn, have you ever put your tongue inside another girl's pussy?"

"N-n-no," she stammered, wimpering from the fucking he was administering, "but -- I want to, I would."

She figured, correctly, that he would like the answer. "That's hot," he commented, sliding one of his hands from her hip to cup and fondle the soft curves of her buttock. "And what if I told you, my receptionist at work -- Kaeli, she's 23 or something -- told me she thinks you're adorable and she wants to fuck you?" Daddy smacked his body into Kat's ass hard as his cock drilled into the back of her vagina. "Would you lick Kaeli's pretty little pussy while Daddy watched?"

Kat was almost crying, loving the fucking. "Yes!" Her answer was emphatic, even though she had no idea who the girl was, and the questions she had she tabled for the moment, all but one at least. "Are you fucking her Daddy?"

The question took Daddy aback, he drew silent as he continued to fuck Kat, then his words came with a subdued tone. "Yeah, she turns me on with these short skirts."

The fact that Daddy was cheating on Mom -- well, aside from the current events of the evening -- actually reassured Kat. She wasn't sure what to make of her sudden new feelings for her father, or his for her, but knowing he liked fucking younger women meant that Kat was more like other women in his life. A fuck slut, not necessarily an incestuous daughter.

"Daddy?" Kat found the idea of the threesome with her father very inviting, because she could share her first girl-girl experience with this man who loved her so much. "Does Kaeli look hot in a thong too?"

"Oh fuck yes," came the instant answer.

"Mmm, good!" Kat turned her head to grin at her father and get his attention. "Cuz, Daddy, we'll get in our thongs, and you can fuck my like this in my thong, while you watch me stick my tongue in her pussy!"

"Oh you hot slut!" Daddy's hand drew back and smacked her asscheek one more time, this time leaving a red handmark in place, and Kat actually screamed in pain. "You make Daddy so hard, you -- you -- you bitch!"

Kat felt her father pull out, and nearly simultaneously she felt her father push her hips to the bed while he grabbed her elbow and pulled up her torso. Moments later Kat found herself sitting on her ass in her thong, staring up while her father rose to his knees and leaned above her. Daddy had his wet big penis in his hand, pointing it at Kat's face, while his other hand cupped her chin and held her face in place.

She smelled his delicious cock, her mouth watered for it, she could see it inches from her eyes. The veins, the shaft, the balls, all the drips running down it. Daddy was stroking it fast, aiming right at her face.

"You bitch," Daddy repeated, sneering as he beat his meat, "Daddy's going to cum all over you!"

"Yes Daddy!" Kat batted her eyes diffidently while staring up at him past his penis. "Cum for me Daddy!"

"Ugh God you bitch!"

Daddy's roar was accompanied by hot goo that splattered on Kat's forehead and hairline. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, but she felt her father let go of her chin and he smacked her cheek with an open palm. "Open them!" he ordered, the second splotch of semen squirting on to her nose. Kat did as told, opening her eyes to look up past his thick penis while Daddy orgasmed on her face. She felt more cum squirt out, which he aimed to shoot on her lips and cheeks, away from her eyes. She trusted him totally. Daddy's second cum of the night splattered her face with lines and pools of his warm cream, which oozed down her skin until his huge orgasm was completed.

"Mmm, Daddy!" She opened her mouth wider and leaned up, and her tongue found Daddy's messy cockhead. Kat licked around it and swallowed the ball of the head, sucking it clean, then sucking in more dick into her mouth while still looking up at his eyes. His cum tasted salty and manly, she felt like such a woman for drawing it out of him. His orgasm put more jism on her face than any boy in the past had done. "Daddy," moaned the girl between licks, "your cum tastes so good!"

Daddy's angry orgasm calmed him down quickly, he held his stick still until Kat cleaned it off then he pulled back and sat on his ankles. "Phew!" His deep breath was followed by a loving smile. "Wow, Kat, you look awesome with cum all over your face."

She wrinkled her nose at him. "Thank you, Daddy." She sat back on her elbows, legs slightly bowed, her pussy still uncovered with the thong to the side. The cum dripping down her face felt mesmorizing. "If this is what you'll do every time I tease you -- then I'm stripping to a thong everytime Mom leaves the house."

Her father smiled at the thought, then he leaned forward towards her body. Kat pulled her knees back farther, her legs now in a "Y" position, as she watched her father's hand slide up her soft slick thigh to her vagina. His fingers slid through the curls of her darkened wet public hair. "Kat, do you ever shave this off?"

"I trim it," she shrugged, smiling at him. "But you want me to shave it?"

He nodded. "I like licking a shaved pussy!"

He winked, and she squirmed at the idea. None of her boyfriends had been all that good at licking her. The image of her father's handsome face buried between her thighs, his strong tongue deep in her pussy, seemed like a great way to pass an hour or so. "Well Daddy, in the morning I'll shave it all off -- if you promise!"