Kat Flies Down Under

Story Info
Someone on the plane tests Kat's submission.
1.7k words
4.47
50.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ehlanna
ehlanna
14 Followers

Kat read the letter yet again: "Kat, Here is your plane ticket. I know it is a long trip and I didn't want you to get bored so I thought it would be a good idea to send along some commands and some stories. The clothes that I sent along with the plane ticket are the ONLY things you will wear. Every hour I want you to read a story and masturbate to it. Do not cum though or I will be very unhappy! Yours truly, Jesse."

When she had received the package and read the letter she was turned on by the commanding presence of it. Now sitting on the plane, she was mortified there was only one seat separated herself and a man. She wondered to herself, "Can I do this? Can I really sit next to this man and rub my pussy? I have no choice. I gave my word I would obey."

The next time the stewardess came by she asked for a blanket and pillow. Covering herself with the blanket she sat back and flipped through the stories noticing they were printed from an internet site but were well chosen with her tastes in mind. Starting in on the first story it didn't take her long to find that she could touch herself. Her hand had drifted to her thigh. Kat brushed her hand over her thighs barely touching the bottom of her skirt just teasing. She looked good and she knew it but she was still embarrassed to commit herself to touching her private areas.

She glanced over to the man sitting next to her. From some polite talking they had done earlier while the flight was first starting she knew he was from Australia and going back home. He had an air of confidence about him that made up for his slightly plain looks. Kat noticed that he was asleep and decided it was a good time to masturbate. His longish brown hair kept attracting her attention though. It was that very dark colour that she liked and it looked so soft. Her hands ached to touch it and feel if it was as soft as it looked. "What is wrong with me? First I am worried about sitting next to a man and masturbating now I am thinking about bringing his attention to me." Kat decided to mind her own business and finish the story. She was immensely turned on by the end of the story and was rubbing her clit slowly trying to tease herself without making herself cum. After a few minutes she finally gave in to the fatigue that had been pulling at her since the plane left two hours before. The stories and the letter laid on her blanket that covered her.

Quite a while later she awoke in the middle of a fantasy involving herself and her seat mate. It was so real she still captured by it and wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. Her fingers were working furiously on her clit and she was on the verge of orgasm. Suddenly she felt a hand grab hers. She froze as if a deer caught in headlights. Her tension was clear throughout her body then she felt the hand relax.

"I thought you weren't supposed to cum," the whispered voice came near her ear.

The voice gave her the leverage to break her paralysis enough to turn her head and meet the deep blue eyes of her seat mate. Seconds later the meaning his words came to her and she blushed violently.

"Your papers fell over onto the seat here." He held up the stack of papers with the letter on top. "I was trying to reorganize them for you when this letter caught my eye. I must admit that I was reading the stories a bit also." He chuckled and the penetrated her making her pussy tighten.

"You read my private things?" She tried rally her defenses and sound upset, but the memory of her fantasy was just too strong.

"Well, they were sitting practically on my lap so I am sure you will forgive me. I would really like to talk about this letter again if you don't mind. Tell me about yourself and this letter I must admit I am intrigued as to why a passionate lady such as yourself would submit to this. I am Seth by the way and I assume you are Kat?"

She decided to tell him the truth hoping to shock him. She found that she was getting excited just talking to the man. "I am on my way to meet a couple of friends of mine in Australia. We are all interested in BDSM," she paused to see if he would ask what that was but he nodded knowingly and motioned for her to continue. "I am submissive and Jesse has given me a command so I must obey."

He looked thoughtful for a moment then she felt his hand stroke hers. Only centimeters away from her uncovered, shaved pussy that was starting to tighten and ache again. "I am such a slut." She thought to herself and started to pull away.

"No, please stay where you are little one. You will enjoy this I promise and I will make no demands here that will hurt you." Instantly the confidence and arrogance were back in his voice making her powerless to resist. "Say the stop and I will instantly but I ask you to trust me for right now."

She nodded but stayed tense. He moved over to the middle seat without removing his hand from hers. He slouched down so that he could talk into her ear and pulled the blanket over himself too.

I want to tell you what I see when I look at you Kat. Just close your eyes and listen." He moved his hand up to her hair. "I see a woman who looks lovely with her short brown hair. Your green eyes are fogged over with lust. Lips that just beg to be kissed." He moved his hand to lightly graze her eyes and cheeks. Kissing her lips Seth nipped her lower lip softly then hardening the kiss probing her mouth with his tongue until she allowed him access. He ran his tongue across her teeth and teased her tongue.


Pulling away he continued. "Perfect handfuls of tits with nipples so hard that I can't resist pinching them." His hand slipped under her shirt smiling at lace bra she wore. Sliding his hand under the bra he caught a nipple between his fingers and twisted while pinching making her gasp loudly. He switched nipples quite a few times pinching and pulling them till Kat was sure everyone could hear her moans. Seth slid his hand down her stomach tickling the sensitive areas of her hips then skipping to her thighs.

"Thighs that are ideal for wrapping around a man while he pumps into your steaming hot pussy." His hand followed his train of thought and covered her cunt, testing her wetness with a finger while sliding his thumb against her clit. "Baby you are so fucking wet and ready for a good fucking."

She moaned softly at the words, how did Seth know she loved to be talked dirty to. She could feel her juices running down her ass and that made her more brazen. She reached over to touch his leg trying to wordlessly communicate her need, when he shifted slightly her hand ended up right on his dick. It was rock hard even through his jeans she could feel it throb with each contact. Kat stroked him lightly trying to please him as he was pleasing her.

He grabbed her hand and pulled up roughly. "I did not tell you to touch me, slut." Seth pinched her pussy lips hard then pulled his hand away. She almost cried at the loss of his touch. "You need to be punished. Stand up and to the lavatory and wait for me there."

Kat looked a bit worried but decided that she had disobeyed. She stood and walked back to the bathroom sure that everyone she passed could smell her hot wet scent. The bathroom was empty when she reached it so she entered and while she debated locking the door he opened it and quickly stepped inside. He smiled softly as he turned her around and bent her over. Little did she know that this punishment was going to be as much of a pleasure as it was pain.

"I decided that instead of a punishment I would let you please me since you were so eager to do so." She heard the sound of his zipper then felt the head of his dick rub against her ass then with no other warning he shoved his cock into her pussy burying himself all the way. She almost screamed with pleasure but she caught herself in time and bit her lip holding the sounds in. He pounded into her cunt savagely with none of his early gentleness. She felt herself climb to orgasm as he fucked her but suddenly he pulled out and pressed her down to her knees turning her around. He pressed his dick to her lips and when she opened them he thrust himself in almost gagging her in the process. She tried to open her throat to him and let him in as deeply as possible. He came after only a few pumps in her mouth as she worked hard to swallow it all.

Kat felt a bit used when she started to stand up. She was also hornier then she could ever remember with her juices running down her legs a little bit. She started to reach for a bit of toilet paper to clean herself up with when Seth caught her. "No, stay just as you are. You are turning on so many men just by the smell of you."

When they got back to their seats the stewardess brought them a glass of wine. "Welcome to the Club." With a throaty chuckle she left them alone again. They didn't talk for the rest of the flight and left the plane separately.
Kat looked around the airport looking for Jesse.....

Continued in part 2. If ya'll want to see a part 2 that is. Please feel free to vote or send me comments! Like you need permission.

ehlanna
ehlanna
14 Followers