Kat Goes to a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me, "So, do you want to go back to the party?"

"Oh hell no!"

"Good answer. But I think we can do without all the leather, as delightful as it is."

"I don't exactly have anything else to wear."

"Oh, I think we dispense with that till morning. Then I'm sure I can scrounge up something or other."

She helped me strip, and I don't I have ever had so much fun just taking clothes off. She was playful and very physical. By the time I was naked again, I was horny again. I got the impression she was much more experienced with women than I certainly was. Since she is my first female lover that should go without saying. Kissing a couple of other pre-teen girls when we were all curious as hell about boys doesn't count.

We made gentle love for the rest of the evening. The mechanics of it shouldn't have been a surprise, since there was only one thing missing. But what was different was the . . . patience. At no point was she harsh or demanding. She was patient in what she did and also what she wanted me to do. It was . . . hard to describe. It simply felt the way sex should always be, exhilarating and yet calming at the same time. We fell asleep in each other's arms, perfectly content.

Waking up the next morning was a slow, languid affair. The light coming in gave me a new appreciation of Gem's bedroom. It was huge! High cathedral ceiling, the windows were literally over 8 feet above the floor. Kat realized that this bedroom was the original living room for this style of house. She looked around and realized that it was more than a bedroom. There was a nice sitting area, with an entertainment unit. Half a level up was what looked like a nice kitchen, completely open to the bedroom.

"There are privacy screens I can lower if need be." Gem had woken up and watching me look around.

"This room is incredible."

"Well, I like it. But right now, I need coffee. How about you?"

"First the loo, then I can restock my system with caffeine."

Gem laughed, and pointed to the left. "Right there, then come on upstairs. There should be a robe hanging there that should fit."

"Your girlfriend?"

"No, just one I bought that was too big. I do like to snuggle in it in front of my fireplace on chilly nights. You don't have to wear it, you can stay naked." She pushed off the sheet. "I plan on it."

We shared coffee on her kitchen table, naked! It felt comfortable and the feeling of open space made the space seem very comfortable.

We didn't talk, which seemed a little strange, but I think it was a hold-over from last night. We felt comfortable with each other.

She rummaged through a drawer and came up with a cell. "You might need to call James. He could have been worried about you."

I nodded. That thought was circulating in my head someplace, but I didn't know how to bring it up. All I had on me was the outfit I wore last night, no license, no cell phone, and no car keys . . . not like me at all.

"Thanks!"

"You can call me Gem, you can call me Lover, if you want. But I have to ask. Are you OK with last night? I didn't realize until later you've never been with a woman."

Looking close I realized that there was a little nervousness in her movements. I would like to say I knew her well enough to tell. But to be honest, I didn't. James mentioned her a few times and I had run into her in the neighborhood and, of course, at earlier parties. But I didn't know her. I looked at her in a way I hoped was reassuring. "Gem, lover, I am fine. I am better than fine. Last night certainly didn't go as planned, but it went much better than planned."

"You had a plan?"

I laughed. "Well, after the party, fucking James' brains out. I didn't realize how turned on that outfit and all the attention was going to get me."

"Sorry to wreck you plans!"

"If you try and apologize for last night, I will put my leather back on and spank you!"

"I might like that."

"I might as well! I tried to get James to go as a submissive slave, but that wasn't going to happen."

"He looked pretty submissive last night."

I remembered how we last saw him. His cock in Val and her husband in James. "I know. That wasn't like the James I know at all. Do Valerie and Tom do stuff like that often?"

"Sometimes. I stay out of their love life. The only thing I would say is that never force anyone, but they can be persuasive. I like them both very much, and I think James had his hands full last night."

"I don't think it was his hands!" Gem said, setting us both to laughing.

I called James and the first thing he did was apologize.

"Kat, I'm sorry. We lost track of each other."

"It's OK, James. Are you home?"

"Not yet. I crashed at Val's. I think I overindulged."

I thought about telling I knew better, but it really was no longer any of my business. I still like, and even love James, but I think we are permanently in the friend zone now.

"OK, call me back at this number when you get home. All I have is the leather."

We said good bye. It was funny, James never even asked where I was. Maybe he felt what I was feeling.

Was I in love with Gem? Not yet, but it was possible. I don't know what the future for us holds, but I hope it involves lots of patient and comforting sex!

12