Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point while we were walking passed a building, she pushed me back against a wall. She kissed me, and then put her hand under my dress to find my limp cock. She said, "No-one will really think it that strange that someone's walking through the park with a dress on, they'll just assume you're a butch looking girl. Unless, that is, you have a non-feminine looking bulge in your dress! Wouldn't that be awkward?"

She was rubbing my cock, but my fear and embarrassment of the situation meant that even with her stimulation I wasn't getting hard. Then she whispered in my ear, "When we get home, do you think you could lock me into my rubber suit again?" That was it - within moments I was rock hard!

We carried on walking. Much to her amusement, I did have a very odd point in the front of my dress, making quite a damp patch there. But I didn't mind - if it was what she wanted me to do, then I was happy with it. And I was sure I'd get my reward at home.

12