Katarina's Walk

Story Info
Rapist bites off more than he can chew.
2.8k words
4.24
40.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katarina stepped out on to the street. As the evening air grew heavier, the sun was losing its last fleeting attempt to stay in the sky. The orange glow seemed to set the windshields of the parked cars on fire. As the blaze led her down the hill, each step she took ignited another reflection. When at last Katarina reached the base of the hill, the glare had subsided and seeped into horizon. Turning the corner, the dusk embraced her as an old friend. She inhaled the stiff evening air. It was getting cooler finally. The heat of the long day had relinquished its hold on the city. The sun was in exile.

She had taken this walk almost every evening for the past few weeks. She strolled casually, pretending to notice the carefully manicured lawns and flowering trees that the occupants had put into place. Moss lined each strategically selected variety of vegetation, and smooth white stones and small picketed fences outlined each gardener's labor. Her gaze wandered aimlessly from house to house and into the star-less night sky. As Katarina rounded the corner onto the next block, her attentions focused. Two more houses and she would be in his sight. Already she could feel his presence and hear the slow shrieking sound of the porch swing he would be sitting on.

He had been there every evening, just as this one. His feet rested on the railing of the rusty swing and a beer can wedged securely in his right hand. His somber, gray house in dull contrast to the freshly painted homes that lined the block. He was predictably bare- chested and the bottoms of his feet confessed he did not often wear shoes. He sucked at the almost expired beer, then tossed it to the corner of the porch. It joined a pair of previously discarded cans. As he crouched to grab another beer, he noticed Katarina. He took a deep breath and pushed his sun-bleached hair from his eyes. She was still a few houses away. He was sure the girl would pass as she had on previous nights.

Her long, auburn hair glowed under each street light she passed under, but it was not her hair that caught his eye. Her skin was pale, very pale. As he watched her petite frame drawing closer, it seemed that her skin absorbed the milky light of the street lamps. She wore a spaghetti string blouse that fell loosely across her abdomen but hugged her quite snugly just above. Stretching his bronzed arms out in front of him, he admired his own recently acquired tan. Katarina was in front of his house now, pretending not to notice his stare. She stopped, pulled a crushed pack of cigarettes from her back pocket and patted her hips and buttocks for a lighter. This was his chance.

He grabbed a pack of matches from the railing of the porch and leaned back casually into the swing. "Hey babe," he called to her slowly and struck one of the matches with his index finger sending it over the railing, halfway between himself and where Katarina stood on the sidewalk. She jumped as though noticing him for the first time. "Need a light babe?" he rolled softly. She noticed the southern drawl in his voice.

"Why thank you sir," she mimicked back at him playfully. He smiled and held out the matches for her to retrieve. Katarina approached the porch cautiously, like a small child taught not to talk to strangers. His smile widened to a grin.

She stepped up onto the porch in one step, by-passing the weathered stairs that did not look safe to her. Tossing her dark hair over her shoulder, she put the cigarette in her mouth still looking down as if cautious. He snatched the cigarette from between her lips in one sweeping gesture and placed it in his own and lit it. He took a deep drag and handed it back to her, watching her cleavage as she bent closer to him to retrieve it. Katarina hesitated as if momentarily startled, then reached down and took the cigarette from his hand. He smiled again, allowing the smoke to escape through his teeth.

He gazed at her from beneath his blond hair, which was once again in his eyes. "Have a seat babe, I ain't gonna bite ya."

It was too much for her; she let out a laugh. "Oh no I have to get going, it's getting dark" she said, her eyes moving down to a wrist which had no watch, "Thanks for the light though."

"Come on honey, just one beer, it's still early" he rattled. His drawl thickening from the previously consumed cans.

"Well" she said, leaning back against the railing

"So what's your name?" he asked, as he cracked open the beer and handed it to his guest.

"Katarina" the girl answered quietly. No response, her answer was secondary to the view he now had of her legs crossed tightly and leading his focus up to her curving, firm ass against his porch railing.

"Babe" he repeated, almost inaudibly.

His eyes moved up her thighs, wishing her skirt was shorter or absent completely. He hated small talk, and now that she was on his porch he hoped he could get her inside. He couldn't do what he wanted to out here and risk waking up the old women that lived next door. His eyes lurched up to the neighbor’s house, then back to the girl’s milky white limbs.

"Nice" he said, pretending to react to her name, "So babe, how's about sucking that inside? The beer, I mean. It's getting cool out."

She opened her brown eyes wide.

"No I umm, I should really go."

Katarina started to stand up, leaving the beer she hadn't touched behind her, on the railing. She met his eyes for the first time and realized he had no plans of letting her leave.

"I gotta go see somebody," she said to the empty beer cans in the corner of the porch. She bit her lip in feigned anxiety. Then collecting herself, she brushed her hair from her neck and stood up, her breasts meeting his gaze. She turned her head with disinterest and let out a sigh.

It was enough. He dropped his beer can and stood up in front of her.

"No honey, tonight you are gonna see me." He grabbed one of the thin arms, than the other.

"Come on, let me go." Katarina whined, just loud enough to make his nervous.

"Shut up!" he spoke sternly, "You wake that bitch next door, I'll really fuck you up. Now come on, babe, inside."

She pulled her arm away and shoved her hip into him, attempting to free the other arm.

"Let go of me. This is bullshit! I'm leaving."

"I'm done talking so just shut the fuck up. You know you want me anyway, you little fucking whore." the words stung like a slap.

Katarina looked him in the eyes; tears rolling down her pale cheeks, black eye make up smearing. "Please she sniffled, don't hurt me, I just want to go home."

"Hurt you?" his drawl changing to an angry grunt, "I'm gonna hurt you really fucking good."

He kicked open the front door and pushed the struggling girl through the threshold. It was dark inside, but he knew where he wanted her. Just inside the door was an old couch. It smelled of cigarette smoke, stale beer and mildew. He tossed her backward across it, striking her head on the armrest. She pushed herself up. His body loomed in front of her like a wall. A backhand landed with a snap against her cheekbone. She fell back. His anger dissipated and his tone changed.

"I said I was done talking, babe." He droned as though he would next ask her to pass the salt.

Katarina looked up at him, doe eyed, as if the slap had left her immobile. She crossed her legs and drew her hands up, in front of her face. He stepped back to look at the trembling body beneath him. His lips turning up into a grin. Pushing his hair out of his eyes with one hand, he unbuttoned his jeans with the other. His tanned chest was hairless with the exception of a blonde line that traveled from his navel down into his pants. Muscles lined his toned stomach and his shoulders were broad and slightly freckled. He was in his twenties and quite handsome. His sun bleached blonde hair was unwashed and clung together in curls from a day of summer heat and sweat. Stepping closer, he undid his zipper.

As he did this, Katarina, apparently recovered from the slap, lunged a fist into his crotch. Coughing, he stepped back to clutch his injured anatomy. She pushed him away and jumped toward the door. His pride hurt worse than his organ and rage welled up in his face. Grabbing her hair, he twisted it around his fist and threw her with full force against the wall. She let out half a scream; the other half silenced by the collision with the wall. He pulled her close to him, then slammed her back into the wall. Smiling callously, he repeated this action with continued force.

Katarina bounced, with her head colliding seconds after her shoulders. The sound of her torment echoed like a drum beat in her head. Her eyes, again full of tears, closed. She hummed "Please, please, please " to the rhythm he was slamming her body into the wall.

"You can't, Don't, No, Stop." She whimpered into the air.

The sound of her shoulders and head smashing into the wall behind her appeared to hypnotize her. Katarina's tiny frame sank down, as he continued to bounce her off the wall.

He stopped suddenly, allowing her breasts to fall down, into his waiting hands. He ripped down her small blouse and thrust onto her with his mouth. Her body slumped over his shoulder, as he bit and sucked at her nipples. She squealed as he pinched and tugged one, while biting the other.

"Don't wake that bitch next door, or I will have to knock you out." He warned, into her now erect nipples.

She swayed sideways to escape his teeth. His hands grasped her hair on one side than the other. He picked up her gaze with his, and pierced her eyes. They stared, like predator and prey. It seemed endless in Katarina's agonized state. His expression was violent and exaggerated. She closed her eyes, face contorting in fear. His blonde hair covered her face as he kissed her savagely. She opened her mouth to except his probing tongue. Their tongues battled. His teeth piercing her bottom lip, her arms fell around him in defeat. He pulled away and let go of her hair. With no expression on her face, her body slid down the wall like a broken doll.

When Katarina opened her eyes again, his teeth were between her legs. This was not foreplay. He was devouring her body. Her skirt and panties torn off by a pocketknife, still open on the coffee table. She was nude, and on her back. One leg was in front of her; the other was pushed aside, hanging off the side of the mildewed couch. She felt his head lift from her crotch and the air chilled the wetness from his saliva. Her clitoris quivered from the exposure and her thighs attempted to close. He pushed down on her knees and pulled them far apart. Looking her in the eye, he stuck his tongue far out, then deep in her. Katarina closed her eyes.

Hands grasped her hipbones like handles; he swiveled her over on her stomach. She was flipped so suddenly her back arched as if to stand. Her attacker's finger's slipped into her easily. She froze on her knees, leaning against the back of the couch. His erection thrust into her. She was wet from his tongue in her pussy. He slammed her again and again. Her mind drifting back to the collisions with the wall, as if time had frozen. She accepted his cock, even positioning her ass so he met her body fluently. He smacked her ass hard. She arched in reaction. When his hands yanked her by the hair her fear returned. He rode her hard, pulling her head back like the reins on a horse. Katarina remained silent, as if to begrudge him the satisfaction of her humiliation.

She felt the orgasm building, first in herself, than in his hard cock. She relaxed, trying to hide her building climax, but he was quickening his thrusts in anticipation. He felt her get wetter on his cock with every deepening plunge. He pulled her hair hard. As her ass arched up to meet his rhythm, her cunt drenched him with the climax she could no longer contain. Katarina felt his fist pummel the back of her skull. Her body clenched up, completely tight. He grabbed her breasts from and yanked her up then slammed are down hard, impaling her on his erection. She let out a sigh.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh! " he exhaled, as his cum exploded in Katarina. His heart beat loudly. She remained silent, dazed by the assault to the back of her head and her genitals. He exited her roughly and her body fell crumpled onto the couch. She lay frozen, her body covered in the welts and scratches of his conquest.

He sat slumped in the large stuffed chair across from her, wiping the sweat and matted curls from his forehead. Her eyes fixated on him as she rose slowly from the couch. He grinned at her and she, to his disbelief, grinned back. Her gaze ran up and down his body and she smiled. This was not the shy reserved smile he had seen on the porch, but a wide flirtatious full toothed expression.

"I guess it's my turn now." She exclaimed jubilantly and stood in front of him.

His face contorted in disbelief as she came to him. He sat straight up in the chair, mouth gaping open. She knelt before him, eyeing him seductively. Without hesitation, she took his sleeping organ into her mouth. Instantly it rose to her command. He was speechless at first, his jaw still hanging and eyes wide. His hips pulled back to escape her, as his penis grew larger with pleasure.

"What the fuck?" he retorted. His shock turned to anger as he tried to regain control of the situation that baffled him.

"You fuckin slut!" he barked at her.

Katarina lapped at his cock with increased enthusiasm as he attempted to pull away. His erection throbbed in her mouth.

“Oh no, You ain’t biting my dick, you sick bitch!” he grunted and clenched his fist

Her hand slid up his sweaty abdomen to his throat. She lifted him to his feet with one hand under his jaw. His hardness dissipated as his back smashed into the wall. Instantly she was on him. Her naked body pressed against him.

"Yeah baby, you know you want it." She mocked him. He moaned in a rage and slid his muscular frame out of her grasp, then darted for the door. Within inches of the exit, he felt the small impossibly strong fingers on the nape of his neck. He was tossed across the room, with arms flailing for balance. A fist burrowed under his chin raising him, weightless, off his feet.

She ran her fingers up and down his chest, first caressing, then drawing blood with her sharp nails. Her prisoner tried again to break free from her clutch, coughing and gasping for breath. Katarina slammed his forehead with the palm of her hand, causing his head to hit the wall.

"Ssshhhh, You don't want to wake up that bitch next door, do you baby?" His eyes bulged in disbelief. A soft whimper escapes his lips, realizing his prey has become his captor.

Katarina tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide to expose to large fangs protruding from the corners of her mouth. Her victim shudders in her hands. She yanked his blonde curls from behind and plunges her teeth into his neck. The body flailed helplessly. His heartbeat raced, lulled and then ceased. She let his broken frame slide down the wall. His glazed eyes still held his shocked expression. Blood trickled down her chin and formed a droplet on her erect nipple.

Katarina helped herself to some almost clean towels from the bathroom and bandaged her torn skirt with a bandanna. She smiled as she thought to herself, he would not miss it. His corpse laid against the wall with its head twisted at an impossible angle. As she walked out she grabbed the matches off the porch railing and lit a cigarette. The house next door was dark.