Kate & Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FireEye
FireEye
33 Followers

"Thank you," Kate said, her voice dripping with sensual pleasure. She grasped the dual-ended dildo and aimed it at her pussy. Anxiety rose heavily inside both of them as Kate slowly thrust the dick into herself.

"So that's why there's two," Alex murmured under her breath.

"There," Kate said, attaching the straps to her legs, "much more authentic. Now it'll feel like you're actually sucking a cock." Kate laid herself out on the bed, her fake penis pointing straight up into the air. Of course, that wasn't the only thing in the air; her pussy juice was quickly coloring the room with her scent.

Alex was hesitant. Her thoughts rampaged against each other:

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm learning what Kate is willing to teach."

"Don't you know this is wrong? You two are sisters! You shouldn't be doing this!"

"But I've never done this! How can I be sure until I experience it? Besides, I doubt she'd be willing to help me get a real penis if I can't do this one thing."

She wasn't sure what to think, so while her mind was fighting, her body took over, and it knew exactly what it wanted. She leaned over and immediately engulfed the strap-on in her mouth. She began to do what she had been told earlier, per her sister's approval. Arousal was raking through both of their bodies. Alex practically had her nose in Kate's pussy every time she went down. The smell was intoxicating, and she was beginning to have second doubts about only liking boys.

"Swing your ass over here and let me show you what it's like to get your pussy licked," Kate commanded. She knew she was in control now. Without thinking, Alex complied, planting her crotch right on her sister's face in a 69 position. Kate slowly pulled back the silk pants Alex had worn to bed and her sopping wet cunt was now in full view. Alex pushed her head down to hide her blushing face, her shame evident in the blood coursing through her cheeks.

"Oooh, looks like someone really wants it bad," cooed Kate. She lifted her head to take a lick when Alex said, "Wait!"

Kate stopped, puzzled. "What is it, dearest sister?" she asked sweetly.

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why can't you just get a boy to do this?"

"This is practice for when I do get a boy to do this for you."

"Yeah, but he can teach me, can't he?"

"Alex, all I want is for you to be happy, okay?" And before Alex could respond, she planted her mouth directly over her cunt and began to lick furiously at the clit. Whatever doubts Alex had been holding quickly vanished as the amazing feeling of sexual pleasure racked her body. She had touched herself a lot before, but it had never been touched by someone else, let alone their tongue!

Alex sighed with ecstasy and almost fell down on her sister, had she not fought to keep her balance. Her breathing was getting ragged and she knew she wasn't going to last much longer. Kate could feel her sister approaching an orgasm, and at the very last second she stopped and released the pussy from her mouth.

"Nooooo," Alex moaned. She was so close now, why would she stop? She tried to mash her crotch back down on Kate's face, but she held her up with her arms, saying, "So you do really want this, huh? Trust me, it's going to feel even better in just a minute. Now, get up." Alex begrudgingly got off of Kate and sat down at the end of the bed. Kate sat up and, giggling, said, "I got a bit ahead of myself. First we need to teach you to kiss."

"But we were already doing that other stuff! Why do we have to do something so simple?"

"Alex, you're not gonna get a guy in your bed if you can't even kiss him." Kate crawled over and leaned forward. Alex closed her eyes, wanting to pretend it was a guy, but could help also feel a slight longing for her sister to make out with her. Kate got within an inch of Alex's face, but then stopped, breathing softly.

After a moment, Alex opened her eyes to see the smiling face of her sister right in front of her own. "You didn't think I was going to just rush right into it, did you?" Alex sighed with frustration, causing Kate to giggle again. "If you really want to get a guy going, you have to play the seductive one. You have to make him want it so bad, it hurts. Sure, he'd love it if you just do it, but there's nothing like a refreshing glass of water after a march through the desert, if you know what I mean."

Alex nodded, jealous of her sister's knowledge. "First, you start with just a peck, like this," she puckered her lips and quickly kissed her sister. "Then you go a little bit longer on the next one," Kate slid forward a little and fully planted her lips onto Alex's mouth.

Then, hardly moving away, she said in a low voice, "And then you test the waters." She resumed the mouth-to-mouth action, but this time she parted her lips, probing her tongue, urging access into the other mouth. Alex was surprised when she felt her sister's tongue and could taste her own juices, but immediately adapted, allowing the tongue inside. They licked each other for a moment before their tongues retreated back again, like two fighters drawn in for a few quick jabs before jumping back.

Kate drew back once more, a sensual grin spread on her face, "And that's when you go for the kill." She quickly kissed Alex again, jabbing her tongue across the way. Their tongues danced against each other, tasting each other full on. Alex began to moan with this new feeling; it was worth it going back to step one. Kate felt her sister's insecurities melt away and her inexperience was easily made up for with Kate's intimate wisdom on the subject.

Kate once again broke the kiss and, out of breath, explained, "If you two are in private," she grabbed hold of Alex's silk night-shirt, "he will probably want to suck on your tits." She threw Alex's shirt onto the floor and stuck her mouth to her swollen nipple. Alex had played with her nipples during her masturbation sessions, but just like with her pussy it felt different with someone else taking control.

Kate switched back and forth between the right and left nipples, taking some time to lick around them as well. She eventually tried to take each entire tit in her mouth and then tried to take both nipples into her mouth at once.

Once again, Alex came dangerously close to losing it, but Kate spit the nipples out just in time. By now, Alex was panting like a dog, trying to keep herself from going crazy. "I'll let you have a little break," Kate said, removing her own shirt. By now, Alex didn't care that it was her sister doing all these things to her, she just really wanted to get off. She didn't care what her sister did to her at this point, so long as it gave her the biggest cumming of her life. The air was laden with their sex which made the moment all the sweeter as Kate slid over to her sister and kissed her on the cheek, whispering, "I'll be right back."

As Kate made her way back to her own room she could feel her own juices dripping onto the floor. She could not believe that she had gotten this far with her sister who, for a majority of her life, had seemed like such a prude! She quietly scampered into her room and began rummaging through her things. As she did so, she thought she could hear the light sounds of sex emanating from her parent's room. Soft moaning, thrusting, and squeaking sounds reverberated through the walls. Kate laughed silently to herself, their parents were going to be too busy to notice what they were up to.

She found what she was looking for and slowly walked back to her sibling's room. She knew she wasn't going to get caught, but the fact that her parents could, at any time, come out of their room and see her with this double-sided strap-on stuck up her cunt was driving her crazy.

When Kate returned, Alex was sitting up against the head board, one knee bent up, her arms lazily draped over her legs. "What's next, oh sensai?" she asked, low and quiet.

"My, my, you do learn fast. Well, I saved the the best for last. I need you do get onto your tummy and then bring your knees up to your chest and stick your ass in the air."

Alex did as she was told, knowing she was getting into the doggy position. She couldn't believe she was about the get fucked by her own sister. Kate knelt on the bed and popped open the bottle she had brought back from her room. She poured the lube into her hand and began to rub it up and down the shaft of her dick. She then rubbed the extra onto Alex's tight asshole.

"Whoa, wait, what are you doing?" Alex asked, surprised.

"To tell you the truth, Alex, this is what I wanted all along. I'm glad I could help teach you a few things, but I have to leave the honor of taking your pussy's virginity to some stinky boy. I have something much more fun for the two of us in the mean time, though."

Kate brought the head of the strap-on to her sister's little brown hole and slowly prodded. Alex was beginning to have second thoughts. She had only watched a a couple porn videos where any anal was involved. Hell, her porn watching habits were pretty tame. She had learned a little about anal sex before, but heard it only felt good if the giver knew what they were doing, and she wasn't sure Kate knew.

"But what if she does?" said that small voice inside her. "What if she does and this happens to be one of the best feelings ever? If you don't like it, you can always move and tell her to stop. She's your sister, she loves you and she only wants you to feel good."

It wasn't long before Kate had the very tip of the head inside the forbidden hole. She slowly pushed in until an inch was inside, then she pulled back just as slowly. Next, she pushed in another inch, but only pulled back one, leaving some inside. This continued, slowly and sensuously, until the entire length of the toy was inside her ass. By now, Alex was going crazy from the new and intense feelings she was having.

The friction from the strap-on was also sending Kate over the edge. She couldn't believe her fantasy was coming true so soon. She also couldn't believe how much of a slut her sister actually was and couldn't wait to try her out with some of her other friends.

Kate slowly began to pump back and forth inside her sister's tight hole, causing her to let small, stifled squeaks of pleasure from her pursed lips. Kate slowly picked up the pace until the dildo was driving faster and faster, in and out. Kate's thighs began smacking against her sister's cheeks, making such a sexy sound. It was like machine gun fire, she was going so fast; Alex had to bite down to keep herself from screaming from the pleasure. It was so intense that only after a minute of this did she begin to scream, "I'm CUMMING!"

Suddenly, they could hear their parent's door open down the hall. "Oh shit!" Kate said as she pulled out of her sister. She quickly dove into her closet. Alex flipped over in her bed and pulled up her sheets. A second later, her dad burst in, yelling, "What's wrong? What's all the yelling about?"

"Geez, Dad, can't a girl get a little privacy?" scolded Alex, annoyance flashing across her face. She had to fight desperately not to allow the pleasure of her orgasm (which she was still experiencing) to cross her face.

"Oh, uh..." her dad's face went bright red and he cleared his throat, averting his eyes, "well, um- heh, heh, carry on, then, I guess." He quickly closed the door and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Neither of the sinful sisters moved until they heard their parent's door close once more. They giggled in unison and Kate slid back into the bed, embracing her sister. "I fucking love you, sis," she said.

"I love you, too," Alex replied, "now get back in your own bed, I've got some sleeping to do." Kate got up and put on a pouty face, trying to act hurt. "Oh, don't you worry, I'll pay you back real soon," Alex said as Kate gathered her pajamas before she left Alex to her joyful slumber (not that Alex would find it very easy to sleep after that experience).

Once Kate got back to her room, she removed the strap-on from her soaking wet pussy and smelled all along its length, like a cigar in a cartoon. The sweet and sour smell of her horny cunt mixed with the deep, earthy scent of her sister's ass.

She then licked from one head all the way down to the other and back, lingering on the side which so recently sodomized her sister. The taste was enough to get her going again, especially as she herself hadn't gotten off from the tussle. She took the anal end of the strap-on, and very carefully aimed it towards her own rectum.

Kate had had anal herself on many an occasion, so she was used to the bulging feeling in her bowels as she pushed the dick in. As she slid the dildo back and forth in her ass, she reached down with her left hand and furiously rubbed her swollen clit. She squeezed it, twisted it, and fantasized it was her sister using her mouth on it. It didn't take her long before one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt ripped its way through her body.

Her vagina squirted clear liquid onto the floor, something that very rarely happened to her. She allowed the strap-on to slide its way out of her anus with a soft, "Pop," and she collapsed, too tired to move.

Once she regained her strength, she slid onto the floor to examine the wet spot she had created. It smelled so terribly sweet she wished she could lick it up, but she didn't enjoy the texture of carpet, so she restrained herself.

She got up and fetched a towel from her closet and dried the stain on the floor. She held the towel up to her face and took one last whiff before throwing it into her hamper. As she settled into bed, she knew the fun with her sister had only just begun.

FireEye
FireEye
33 Followers
12