Kate and Jake Ch. 03

Story Info
Lunch Break.
1k words
4.39
49.4k
43

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 Lunch

(Re-edited 13th June 2016)

After their shower they went to their respective bedrooms to put on some fresh clothes -- Kate thought that it might be nice to enjoy a spot of decorum between lessons, and in case they had a visitor -- and then they met in the kitchen. Jake was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, while Kate looked very sexy in a tank top, bare midriff, and very brief sports shorts, cut high on the hips.

Jake sat at the table and watched his mother's back as she prepared the lunch at the kitchen bench. Looking at his parent from an entirely new point of view now, he thought she looked beautiful and highly desirable. Her lightly tanned legs were perfect, from her sandalled feet all the way up to her tiny bottom. As she bent forward over the bench to cut the bread, the material of her sports shorts stretched tight over the perfect spheres of her buttocks, which started to wiggle as she sawed the loaf with a large, serrated knife. Jake thought this was the sexiest thing he had ever seen, as confirmed by the stirrings in his loins. Then she opened an overhead cupboard door and stood on tip toes to search for the pepper and salt grinders. This brought out the definition in her leg muscles, and caused her bubble-butt cheeks to clench, all of which was not lost on her son.

Kate placed the breadboard on the table alongside an antipasto platter of differing sliced meats, salads, and Italian style pickled vegetables. "You can make your own sandwich or just pick at the things you like," she said as she sat down.

"Thanks, Mum," he said as he started to help himself to the platter. "Oh, Mum, thank you very much for this morning. You've not only saved my sex life by teaching me what to do with girls, but it's much more than that, in a number of ways. You're so sexy, almost young enough to be my girlfriend, and I admit I've had fantasies about you -- it's nice to turn fantasy into reality ... but, even more than that, I just feel so stoked that I have this new relationship with you. You've always been the best mum in the world, but now we've added this new and wonderful dimension to what was previously just maternal love on your part, and the love of kinship that a son has for his mother. I feel we have a whole new relationship now, and I can't find the right words to describe how moving that is for me... even though I'm an English Lit major. I really want you to know, Mum, that I'm not just motivated by the sex. That part is absolutely sensational! - but it's not the most important thing for me. You are -- we are."

She smiled lovingly and said, "You said you can't find the words. I think you did very well indeed, and I love you for what you said. I'm a bit overwhelmed by what's happened, too. I was smart enough to work out that sex lessons might end up leading to other things, but, like you, I've had an occasional fantasy involving you, so I wasn't entirely against that possibility -- worried about the taboo, yes, but not alarmed by it. However, I thought it would be a one-off; a way we could both get it out of our system; probably never do it again; and maybe feel a bit guilty afterwards. I actually feel over the moon! -- not guilty at all, and if you ever want to do it again, so do I. As you say, it was sensational - nothing like anything I've experienced before, and we've only covered lesson one thus far."

"I know it was special for me," said Jake, "given that I was a virgin until recently, and have only done it a few times with just one girl, but I'm surprised to hear you say it was great for you too. Surely the more experienced men you have been with must have had more tricks up their sleeves and better technique than your beginner son?"

"Jake, there's more to lovemaking than just technique. Sure, as you learned with Cassie, technique is important, but for a woman, if she has a very special relationship with the man she is making love to, he doesn't have to know all the tricks in the book to send her to heaven and back. I have that very special relationship with you. My worry is that when you complete all your lessons you might be so good at it that you'll blow my mind, literally," she said with a loving but cheeky grin.

"Thanks for the advice and compliment, Mum," he said with a smile. Then after a moment's thought, "What do you think this means for us in the long term?"

I don't know, and I'm not worrying about it. At the moment I'm very happy and I guess the future will take care of itself. One day you'll meet a lovely young lady, get married, and have kids. Who knows? - I might meet a lovely man one day too. As you say, I'm only thirty four and a lot of women I know got married for the first time at that age."

"True," he replied, "but it's sad to think that other people will eventually come between us: a man for you, and a girl for me."

"Oh, no, Jake!" she replied. "No one will ever come between us. Things will change, is all. How many boys do you know who stop loving their mother when they find a girlfriend; or mothers who stop loving their sons when they remarry? The only difference between us and any other loving mother-son combination is that we have taken the intimacy to the ultimate degree. I'll never stop loving my son, and I hope you don't stop loving your mum when you take a wife."

"Never, Mum, I promise you that," he replied.

"Good. Well, let's eat up and then get on with lesson two -- unless you have something more pressing to do?"

"Mum!" he exclaimed in exasperation. "There's nothing in the world I would rather do this afternoon than to have my next lesson with you -- you're teasing me!"

"I was," she admitted with a wry smile. "C'mon, finish your lunch and then we can clean our teeth and get on with your education."

---------- oOo ----------