Kate and Jake Ch. 04

Story Info
Lesson 2 - Oral Sex.
3.2k words
4.58
53.7k
43

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Lesson-2 ... How To Give Oral To A Girl

Thanks to Tigersman for editing this chapter ...

They were sitting on the couch in the living room when Jake asked Kate:

"So, what's Lesson-2 all about, Mum?"

"Before we worry about Lesson-2, I want to make sure you're clear on what you learned in Lesson-1. I want to tell me what it was all about?"

"Gee, Mum, you sound just like my tutors at uni" he replied. "Well, you taught me not to rush things, but to take my time, and build you up slowly, gently at first, and lovingly."

"Very good!" she replied. "However, you have just described what we did, but not what the lesson was about. If you were writing up the lessons what would you call Lesson-1 using a one word description?"

Jake pondered for a moment and then said, "Can't think of one word to summarise all the things we did."

"Foreplay," she said. "The lesson was about foreplay, although it did end with a bang," she chuckled, "but that part wasn't planned; just happened, because you did your part as the student so wonderfully well, that your mother lost control. Now Lesson-2 is a continuation of your education on foreplay. You said you learned about oral sex by watching porn movies, and you also said that Cassie was less than impressed with your performance."

"That's the understatement of the year," he replied.

"Well, my boy, or should I say 'my man' now?" and they smiled at each other conspiratorially before she continued, "...we're going to make sure that never happens again. As I told you before, porn is no way to learn about sex -- they're just actors, and the sex is artificial -- I'll show you what you ought to be doing; show you what I like. As you said when you talked me into teaching you, if I like it, then there's a very good chance your girlfriends will like it too. So, Lesson-2 is about oral sex -- remember that, when I quiz you on it afterwards."

"Yes, ma'am!" he replied facetiously, as he might reply to a teacher at school or uni, and then ducked out of her reach as she tried to playfully cuff his ear for his impudence.

She laughed and then said, "C'mon. Let's get started," but he just sat there looking confused, so she said, "What are you waiting for, son? Do you want to learn about oral sex, or not -- maybe you don't like the idea?"

"Oh, no, please don't think that -- I love the idea! I was just waiting for you to get your clothes off, or at least your shorts. What do you want me to do?"

She chuckled and said, "Sorry, I was deliberately being obtuse; teaching you an important lesson. Unless she is already naked, it is usually your job to remove her clothes or otherwise find your way to her pussy. I say 'usually' because there are no rules, and she might want to do a strip for you to turn you on, but with a shy girl like Cassie, or me, it would have been gentlemanly for you to do the honours."

"I see," he said, smiling again now he knew what was expected of him, and he started to untie the cord on the waistband of her shorts.

"No, no, no," she uttered the words in quick succession, "not so fast!"

"What now?" he asked with a touch of exasperation in his voice, his hormones urging him on. "You said it was up to me to undress you?"

"Don't give me attitude, my boy. I'm still your mother, remember?"

"Yes, Mum. Sorry -- but I don't understand what you want me to do?"

She softened, took his chin in her hand, kissed him sweetly on the lips, and said, "What I want is for you to put me in the mood first. I know this is just a lesson, but having you do things to me is a major first for me, for both of us, and I not only want it to be nice for us, but also to teach you how to make your girlfriend more receptive. Women like to be wooed and 'built', not just taken. What I would like you to do is what you did in Lesson-1: pamper me; pet to me; arouse me; and in the process, remove any clothes that are in your way. You don't have to do everything you did last time, but some caressing, kissing, boob play, and fingering would definitely put me in the mood, and then we can move on to the finer points of oral sex."

He smiled now he understood. "Sorry Mum. I'd love that," and he proceeded to do pretty much what he did last time.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her all over her face; moaned as he suckled on her breast; sighed as he lifted her bottom to remove her shorts; stiffened and grimaced as he fingered her.

She said, "That feels s-o-o-o good Jake, but don't make me cum right now or I might be in no state to continue the lesson."

"Okay, Mum," he said as he continued to mouth her breasts and nipples, and gently massage her vulva. "What do you want me to do next?"

"Kneel down in front of me," she said as she swivelled round on the couch so she was facing forwards, and opened her legs.

He did so, and his erection swelled as he had a close-up view of his mother's womanhood for the first time in his life. "Yes?" he enquired.

"As in everything else, you don't need to rush. Try kissing me from my left knee all the way up to my pussy and then down the other thigh to my right knee; then reverse your direction and kiss or lick your way back again. Do that a few times, not spending any significant amount of time on my pussy, until I say something like, 'You're teasing me' -- that's your cue to concentrate on my pussy lips, vaginal entrance, and clitoris. Wanna have a go?"

"You bet!" he answered enthusiastically, and put his mouth on her inner thigh just above her left knee.

She rested her back on the cushions of couch, closed her eyes, and alternately smiled sweetly, grimaced, or moaned softly, as he traced his way up and down each thigh, briefly brushing her womanhood with his lips or tongue as he passed over it.

"Oh, baby, that feels so wonderful, but you're teasing me. I want you to concentrate on my pussy now."

"You've got it, Mum," he said with enthusiasm as he put his head between the tops of her slim, sculptured thighs. "You'll have to guide me, Coach," he added, with a chuckle.

"Start by exploring me with the tip of your tongue -- find all the bits: the inner and outer lips, my clitoris, the entrance to my vagina; and play with them for a while. I'll let you use your imagination as to what you actually do with them all."

He smiled and then probed her labia with the tip of his tongue. She flinched slightly, not in discomfort, but because she found it hard to believe her son was doing this to her, and that she was enjoying it so much. Eyes closed, she sighed and rolled her head from side to side on the back of the couch as she felt him exploring her slit from top to bottom, and back again; finding her now erect clitoris and running his tongue all over it to determine its shape; sucking her labia one at a time into his mouth and then spitting them out again... and she positively moaned when she felt his tongue not only probing her vaginal entrance, but then slipping inside a centimetre or more.

"Oh, Jake, that is so good. Do you mind doing that to me?"

"I love it," he replied, "and you taste so good," and thus assured that she liked it, he redoubled his efforts, driving her crazy.

When she started to writhe more vigorously on the couch and was starting to utter nonsense words and phrases, she suddenly took his head in her hands and stopped him. He looked up in surprise and she said:

"I nearly came. If you want to see your mother come big time, slip two fingers inside as far as you can and massage the roof of my vagina while you keep doing what you've been doing with your tongue on my clitoris. You might feel a slight swelling or a patch of rougher skin there -- that's my G-spot. I'm on the brink and if you rub it for me I know I am going to climax in a major way."

He eagerly did as he was bid, listened with great satisfaction to the sounds of her arousal, and was turned on by the twitching of her six-pack tummy muscles ... and then she came! She had been strangling the corners of two cushions, one in each white-knuckled fist, gritting her teeth, stiffening her legs, and finally arching her back. She cried out in what he now knew was an explosive orgasm -- a big one as she had premised! The cushions flew across the room; her legs thrashed about, one kicking him of balance and onto his back on the floor; her stomach convulsed; she continued to make incoherent utterances; and even sobbed between aftershocks.

"You all right, Mum?" he said as he picked himself up.

"Oh yes, darling... your turn now ... put it in while I'm still coming," she replied between ragged breaths, and he wasted no time in kneeling between her open thighs, grasping her tiny butt to pull her forward, and entering her.

He thrust hard and fast for a few glorious moments, and then slowed to a stop. She looked at him in desperation, her every expression asking why? -- pleading with him to continue. He looked earnestly into her eyes and said:

"Mum, I love you," and then he started thrusting again, but slowly this time while they took in each other's facial expressions with strange fascination.

"Oh yes, my darling boy -- just like that!" she replied.

He continued his slow thrusting and she relished in not only the feel of it, but also the loving look in his eyes. Then he gradually accelerated and she put her head on his shoulder and hugged him tight. As they reached a crescendo they both cried out and came almost simultaneously.

After their mutual climaxes they continued to move their bodies slowly against each other, and occasionally one, or other, or both of them jerked, or twitched, in aftershock. After what seemed like an eternity, they eventually came back to earth, although he was still erect and deep inside her.

She said: "Jake, that was the best orgasm I've ever had, and all because it was with you my darling, darling boy."

"The best for me too," he replied, "but what would I know given my limited experience. I'm so blown away that an experienced woman like you feels the same."

"I do, I do, I do," she confirmed, and then kissed him ever so sweetly. Then in a loving, but slightly more maternal tone of voice she added, "Perhaps we should talk about this?"

"Sure Mum, but I hope you have no regrets -- I certainly don't. That was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"No regrets, my love," she replied. "If I died now, I'd die a very happy and fulfilled woman. However, it is one thing for a thirty-four year old woman to be basking in the afterglow of the best sexual and emotional experience she has ever had, but quite another thing for a handsome young man to be saying he feels the same way in these unique circumstances. I worry about messing up your mind -- first the negative experience with Cassie, and now you're saying you're hooked on your mother."

"Don't worry, Mum," he said in an unequivocally relaxed and confident way. "You've actually cured all my fears and inhibitions. I feel more together now than I ever have, before or after Cassie. C'mon, Mum, you've obviously got something on your mind so, yes, lets talk about it," he said as he slid out of her, despite her protests, and sat beside her, placing his arm around her shoulders.

"Well," she said, "now we've broken the ice, and because we live together, I have little doubt that this will happen again -- especially as we've only experienced the tip of the iceberg with regard to your sexual education -- and I don't want you to develop an Oedipus complex, loving your mother to the exclusion of girlfriends, or a future wife."

"Oh, Mum," he replied. "It's my turn to say 'you're so sweet'. You're so caring, which is part of what makes you the best mum in the world ... but, I'm glad you said that because it crossed my mind that if you enjoyed it as much as I did then it might be me who was messing with your chances of getting serious about a nice, older man one day. So, how about you tell me how you feel about us, honestly, from your heart, and I promise I will be frank and honest with you, too -- okay?"

"Okay," she beamed at him. "You are truly a man now, and the most thoughtful, loveable one I've ever met. There's something very special about us ... for me, anyway. With you I never feel I have to second guess what you want of me; or doubt your sincerity. I never have to feel anxious or nervous; we never argue or fight; we can tell each other what we want, what we like, and what we don't like; and, as I said a moment ago, there is a deep emotional element to our lovemaking that I have never experienced with any man before; yet at the same time I'm delighted to still be your mother and, as such, it is the predominant wish of my heart that you will meet a delightful young lady one day, get married, and have a family of your own -- and give me grandchildren, preferably when I'm in my forties," she concluded with a chuckle, thinking it would be so strange at her present age to tell people she was a grandmother. "Your turn now."

He said: "I feel very much the same way as you do. I love you in the same way I have always loved you, as my wonderful mother, but I feel we have now expanded and strengthened the bond between us in an amazing way. From what you just said, you won't be jealous if, one day, I bring a nice girl home to meet my mum, and strangely, I'm sure I'd feel the same way if you brought a nice man home to introduce to your son." He then cheekily cupped her chin in his hand and turned her face to look at him, just like she often did to him when she was about to admonish him for something done or said, "...but, hear this mother of mine, if you bring a guy home I don't think is worthy of you, I'll be quick to tell you after he's gone -- okay?"

She smiled, kissed him, and said, "I feel looked after and protected -- another thing we girly girls need in a relationship. Of course, the same thing applies in reverse. If you bring some little sex pot home and I don't think she's worthy of you, I'll be nice to her while she's here, but tell you what I think immediately after she's gone." They grinned at each other, kissed, and then she went on to say, "Anyway, you don't have to worry about me -- I won't be bringing home any losers any time soon."

He chuckled and asked, "How can you be so sure, Mum. I mean, I know you have too much class to bring home a loser, but what if it's a guy who seems okay but, to my way of thinking, just isn't right for you long term?"

She said, "It's personal."

"What?" he queried. "C'mon, Mum, we agreed to be open, frank, and honest with each other. What did you mean by that?"

"Okay," she said, shyly. "Well, as Paul Newman said, 'why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?' The reason I have never married is that no one has ever been quite good enough. I know we had Clive live with us for a while, but that was a mistake -- one which I'm in no hurry to repeat. The only reason I date from time to time is because I am a normal, sensual woman and need sexual intimacy from time to time ... but," and she actually blushed this time, "now I have my son to look after me in that regard, and so wonderfully well, I can see no reason to date second best. I hope that doesn't scare you?"

"Not at all," he replied. "It's a huge compliment. Why did you think it might scare me?"

"Feeling you might have to do your duty after the novelty's worn of," she replied.

"For a mum who is the most together mother a guy could have, you are very silly sometimes, or perhaps you doubt my sincerity?"

She hugged him close and said, "Thanks, Jake. The last thing I doubt is your sincerity. It's just that another thing you need to learn about women is that they are silly sometimes, when it comes to love, and they do need reassuring from time to time, especially when they are sixteen years older than their lover."

He patted her naked back and said, "The novelty will never wear off any more than any other aspects of love an affection between a son and the mother he loves will wear off. In fact, I feel really happy and honoured that you feel that way about me, and so glad you told me. Getting back to your worries about me developing an Oedipus complex, that's not going to happen. I don't feel jealous love towards you, just a very wholesome, whole of life, unconditional love. Sure, it not only involves familial love, but also romantic love, lustful love, and all the things I feel towards girlfriends -- and, strangely I am confident the two loves can coexist and enrich each other, rather than compete with each other, or detract from each other."

"You're so good with words and have not only made it patently clear how you feel, but you've also described exactly how I feel too. Hey! - apart from making me feel all gooey inside, you've also made me feel quite hot. I know the object of your education was to teach you how to give a girl a good time, not just for you to have sex... but, just for fun, how would you like to learn how a girl or woman gives oral sex to the man she loves?"

"Mum, you never cease to amaze me. Yes, I'd love that, but give me a moment to wash."

"Nonsense!" she retorted. "That'd destroy the spontaneity. Now just lie back and enjoy."

---------- oOo ----------