Kate and Jake Ch. 05

Story Info
The end of a wonderful day.
1.9k words
4.66
39.3k
38

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consummation Day Continues

"Hey! - You've made me feel quite hot and wet. I know the object of your education was to teach you how to give a girl a good time, rather than me doing things to you... but, just for fun, how would you like to learn how a girl or woman gives oral sex to the man she loves?"

"Mum, you never cease to amaze me. I'd love that, but give me a moment to wash."

"Nonsense!" she retorted. "That'd destroy the spontaneity. Now just lie back and enjoy," and he did as he was told.

Kate had her heart in this adventure. It was something new for both of them - she had given oral sex to boyfriends before, but never thought she would ever be doing it to her own son. He had never had it done to him at all because Cassie never offered, and he never thought to ask. Kate had seen a lot of Jake's penis this day, both on the slack, and rampantly erect, but this was her opportunity to get up close and personal to it, and she was excited at that prospect too.

It was still semi-hard, what one could call a 'banana' cock. After all, he had just bonked her in the most delicious way, and then they talked for a while, so she wasn't surprised that he wasn't still fully erect, but she would soon fix that. She picked up his member and turned it this way and that, examining it in detail. This is something a lot of mothers with handsome eighteen year old sons would like to do, but, of course, most of them don't - but she was, and that was so exciting! As she handled him, his cock started to grow in length and girth, and she found this awesome and arousing. She continued to examine it when it was long, stiff, and thick. There were some faint smears on the shaft left over from their recent coupling, but in her loving and aroused state this didn't put her off at all - it might have with another man, but this was her beloved son, and, in her eyes, everything about him, including his cum, was clean and kosher. Besides, she would clean him up in no time.

She licked the purple helmet of his circumcised cock-head, paying particular attention to the eye of his penis. Then, holding the tip between her thumb and forefinger, she licked her way up and down all sides of his erection, until it was perfectly clean and glistening in its wetness. Jake, lying on his back on the couch, moaned, and that added incredibly to her pleasure. Holding his penis vertical, she licked his balls, then gently sucked one of them into her mouth, tongued it for a moment, and then repeated the exercise on the other one. Jake inhaled deeply, and then sighed, which made her smile, and tingle in her groin. With her spare hand she reached down, fingered herself, and also massaged her clitoris, as she continued her oral ministrations.

Jake felt the warm wetness of her mouth close over his cock-head and groaned. He had never had this done to him before by anyone, let alone his Mum. As he felt his shaft sliding into her mouth and bounce against the back of her throat, his eyes snapped open. He raised he head off the cushion to have a look. Not only had he never had this experience before, but he also had to see for himself that his own mother was actually pleasuring him in this way - unbelievable! She noticed the movement and, without missing a beat, as she slowly bobbed up and down on his rampant erection, she smiled at him in a cheeky and loving way - smiled as much as one can, with a mouthful of cock. He smiled back at her and then flopped his head back on the cushion, luxuriating in the erotic physical pleasure of his very first participation in the act of fellatio.

She paused for a moment, keeping his motor running by stroking his rigid rod with her curled fingers, and said: "I'd like to try something I've never done before, mainly because I didn't love my sex partner enough to want to do it at the time. However, I've always been curious, and you, my love, are the perfect person to try it on."

"What's that, Mum?" he asked, secretly wishing she would go back to fellating him, but also curious to know what her fantasy was.

"Deep throat - I presume you've heard of it?" she replied.

"Yes." he said, "but I don't know anyone who's actually done it."

"I do; a girlfriend of mine; and she even gave me some hints and tips. I've always been keen to try it one day, but even when a boyfriend has suggested it, I've either been too scared, or haven't fancied him enough to want that depth of intimacy. You're the perfect person for me to practise on, if you don't mind?"

"Of course I don't mind," he replied. "You were gracious enough to let me practise on you, and I would be delighted to not only return the favour, but also see what it's like for me as well. Go for it, Mum!"

She smiled and took his cock in her mouth again. She moved rhythmically up and down his shaft several times to re-establish the intimacy of the act, and then stopped with his cock-head pressed against the back of her oral cavity. She then pressed downwards with her head, trying to force his cock-head past her gag-reflex zone, but failed, and had to take her mouth off his member, coughing and spluttering as she did.

"You okay, Mum?" asked Jake, raising his head and looking concerned as he looked at the volume of saliva streaming from his mother's mouth, as she gagged.

She cleared her throat and, with spit still beaded around her lips and chin, said, "Yes love. It's normal to gag until you learn how to do it, and I really want to learn, so just lie back, don't worry if I choke a bit, and enjoy. As you said to me, 'if I can't practise on you, then who can I practise on', so with your permission, I'm going to make a jolly good effort to get it right."

He smiled as he laid his head back down again, and said, "Go for it, Mum!" and she did.

She gave him a blow job until she was ready to try the deep throating again. After several aborted efforts, lots of gagging, and saliva everywhere, she said:

"I just remembered: I'm meant to extend my tongue along the underside of your penile shaft to open my throat and make it easier to swallow you. Let me try again."

This time Jake felt his cock-head collide with the back of her throat, heard a momentary gag from his mother, and then he felt her tongue extending along the underside of his penis. The pressure on his cock-head increased and then, amazingly, he felt it slide past the obstruction and into the tightness of her oesophagus. He tensed in heightened arousal as he felt his cock moving in her tight throat as she gently moved her head up and down. This was amazing! - something he and his mates had never thought they would ever experience, because no girl they knew would want to do it for them, but something he was not only experiencing, but getting off on it with his own mother!

She couldn't do it for long, and soon had to withdraw his shaft from her throat, spit his cock out, and then with saliva dripping from her chin she exclaimed triumphantly: "I did it! We did it!"

He grinned back at her, not only having enjoyed the unique experience himself, but also because she was so happy about it. "Don't let me go off the boil, Mum."

"Of course not", she said and enthusiastically went back to giving him a blow job - not deep throat - just a very vigorous sucking and tongue lashing.

It didn't take long before Jake's back and legs were stiffening; his head was rolling from side to side on the cushion; and he began uttering both words of endearment and encouragement to his mother. She found his reactions to her efforts very rewarding, and arousing. She redoubled her efforts on his rock hard cock, driving him rapidly towards climax.

He cried out a warning: "Mum! I'm going to cum!"; and she paused just long enough so say:

"Go for it Jake", before bouncing up and down on his cock again.

He barely managed to get out a "But!..." before he stiffened tetanically, and erupted in her mouth.

She had never allowed a man to come in her mouth before, thinking it was 'yuck' , but now, as her son spurted not once, but about five times against the inside of her cheeks, under and over her tongue, and against the back of her throat, she felt wonderful. She was delighted that she was the cause and focus of his orgasm; that she had experienced first-hand what it felt like to have an erect cock ejaculate in her mouth; to taste him; to feel the throbbing of his dick against her tongue; and then, after removing her mouth from his cock-head, to lick up the final dribble of semen as it oozed from the eye of his penis.

She sat up and looked down on him, gently stroking his now tender penis as she waited for him to open his eyes and look at her. He finally did so, and said:

"Oh, Mum... that was awesome!"

His eyes opened wider when she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and showed off the large amount of thick white semen sitting on her cupped tongue, with more contained in her mouth. She heard an involuntary intake of breath from him, and saw his look of total disbelief, when she closed her mouth, swallowed twice, and then opened it again to show it was all gone.

"Wow, Mum! Do you really enjoy sucking a guy off and swallowing his cum?"

"Only yours, Jake. I've never let a guy come in my mouth before, even though plenty have tried, and if one of them had ever gone off prematurely, I would have spit it out, and I'm sure I would have felt revolted. However, with you, my son, it was one of the most spiritually enlightening, exciting, wonderful things I have ever done. I loved doing it for you, loved the taste of you, and I got off on the extreme intimacy it implied. I still wouldn't do it for anyone else, but if you ever want it again, I'd be happy to oblige... it was such an awesome experience."

"I love you, Mum. Come here!" he said as he extended his arms, and she fell into them, now lying beside him. He looked lovingly into her eyes, and kissed her. He could taste the faint, unique, unfamiliar flavour of himself on her lips and tongue, and instead of being repulsed by it, he found it to be strangely intoxicating, and an undeniable mark of his mother's devotion to him.

After the kiss she said, shyly, "Oh, Jake, I'm so messy with spit and cum everywhere."

"You're beautiful, and you're mine forever" he said lovingly, as he kissed her again, and this time she didn't hold back.

----- oOo -----