Kate and Jake Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said to her, why not indeed... but can I think about it overnight and give you and answer tomorrow?"

"'Sure,' she said, and then, looking at her watch she added, 'On that note, I think we should be getting back to our books, don't you?' - and we went back upstairs. She's not really bossy, but she is very disciplined when it comes to keeping to her study schedule."

"Wow," said Kate, "a lot happens when I leave you alone for a day or two. Why didn't you give her an answer straight away?"

Jake answered: "For one thing, it came out of the blue and I wanted time to think, but the main reason was I wanted to bounce the idea off you, to see what you thought, and how you feel about it."

Kate hugged him and said, "That's lovely of you Jake, to consider your mum when a presumably attractive girl is making you an offer any other man would jump at - sex with absolutely no strings attached! I think you should be quick to get back to her before she changes her mind, and accept her offer. I never want to lose you as my lover, but as a mother I also don't want your whole sex life to revolve around me. Now tell me, is she attractive? - is she nice?"

"I find her attractive," Jake replied. "She not a dolly bird; not beautiful like you; not petite and sexy like you; but attractive in a farm girl type of way. She's relatively tall for a girl, about five-ten, and a little more solid than you - not an ounce of superfluous fat, mind you, just a bigger bone structure, and well covered, that's all. I've seen her in her gym clothes and she looks good, real good. Some bigger girls have fat thighs, but her legs are a lovely shape all the way up to her bum. Her bum is bigger than yours but looks good because it's in proportion to the rest of her figure. She has fairly large boobs, but I won't hold that against her - I'm a small boobs man, myself, by the way" he added, and she gave him an affectionate squeeze for the implied compliment. "Yes, she's pleasantly attractive, Mum."

"Do you think you will enjoy fucking her?" asked Kate. "Answer truthfully, Jake. We'll be mother an son forever, but as lovers we'll only work if we're open and frank with each other. I promise I'm not jealous, and never will be. I'm only asking because it is much easier to do a good job if your heart's in it. I can tell instantly if a guy is really interested in me, or if anything in a skirt will do, as long as he gets his rocks off. "

"Now that the idea has been put in my head, yes I do find the prospect of fucking her to be quite appealing, and thanks to you, I think I will be able to do it this time round without the hangups I had after the Cassie affair. I'm relaxed about the idea, and looking forward to it."

"Good," she said as she stroked his now long and hard cock. "All this talk about my boy fucking a girl from uni has made me feel quite hot and wet, so how would you feel about your mother sitting on this?" she said as she held his erection up vertically."

"I'd love it, Mum," he said with a smile, and she sat up, disposed of the bed covers, and threw her leg over him.

Before she put him inside her pussy, she said, "Don't worry about giving me another orgasm; I've done very well indeed this morning, thank you. I just want to slowly ride you until you come."

"Unfortunately for you, I have different ideas," he said, as he put two pillows under his head, grasped both her buttocks in his hands, and slid her up his belly and chest, which made her giggle in anticipation.

With her pussy right in front of his face, and slightly above, the pillows put his mouth in a perfect position to lick her out without him having to strain his neck muscles to reach her. She placed her hands on the wall behind the bedhead as he went to work on her with his tongue and lips.

As he made her pussy wet with his saliva he was incredibly turned on by the sight in front of his eyes. He was on his back, looking upwards, over her pubic mound, at her flat belly and her six pack which intermittently appeared and disappeared, as she tensed up in a moment of high arousal and sensitivity, and then relaxed while he was moving his focus to the next erogenous part of her womanhood. Above her belly were her perfect breasts: cute; pert; firm; and just the size he liked. Through the valley between her boobs he could see her neck with the sinews and muscles standing out in relief as he drove her mad with his oral caresses down below. Her head was leaning against the wall between her hands one moment, and then raised the next, face turned skywards, as she tensed in a particularly nice, pre-orgasmic moment, as he licked her clitoris and massaged her G-spot.

She was highly aroused before they started, and now she was spiralling upwards, out of control, speeding towards the point of no return... and then she came! big time! She cried out; banged her head on the wall; jerked and spasmed (Jake was fascinated watching her tummy muscles dance a jig); and her pubic bone and pussy were bouncing around so out of control, that Jake had to pull his head back a little to avoid losing some teeth.

When the main part of her orgasm was over, she knelt there, back straight, supporting herself with extended arms on the wall, head hanging, and eyes fixed on his smiling face.

"Amazing!" she said. "I don't know how you do it to me. I think it's just because it is you who's doing it to me. No one's ever made me come like you do; a lot of guys don't bring me to orgasm at all; in fact, I'm one of those women who don't orgasm easily, or often."

"You could've fooled me," said Jake with a cheeky grin, and she flexed her hips to give his face a slap with her pussy for his impudence."

"It's true," she said. "Every time I date a guy I wonder, 'is this going to be the night? I hope so!' but it rarely is. I've come every time with you, and that's incredible, and awesome - a new and wonderful experience for me. It seems that while I'm helping you get over your Cassie complex, you're showing me that I'm a normal, healthy, sensual woman who can climax every time with the right man."

He put his hands on her buttocks, pulled her womanhood forward to his mouth, and gave her a loving licking-out to bring her back to the boil, and then said. "Now you can go back to what you were going to do in the first place."

"Yes, Sir," she said as she slid down his body, went up on her knees so her body was straight and vertical, thighs parted like an A-frame, knees either side of his hips. She rubbed the eye of his cock up and down her slit a few times and closed her eyes as she luxuriated in the feel of it, and twitched as a tiny aftershock from her previous orgasm caught her unawares. She nuzzled his cock head into her vaginal entrance and then slowly lowered herself onto him. Her facial expressions and eyes showed Jake how much sensual and erotic pleasure this slow penetration was giving her.

"Just like that," he said, "not much faster. I want you to fuck me long and slow."

She opened her eyes for a moment, smiled at him and said, "You've got it, son," and then closed them again, and adopted that faraway look as she slowly rose and fell on him.

He still had his head propped up on the pillows and this gave him an excellent view of what was happening. As she rose up, the muscles in her thighs tensed to show off her lovely legs, and the tendons stood out in stark relief forming an inverted 'V' from mid-thigh to pubic bone and down the other side. He watched in wonder as his glistening cock shaft appeared inch-by-inch until he could just see the base of its purple helmet, and then, as she lowered herself, it slowly impaled her and disappeared again.

All the time her body formed a magnification picture for him to behold. Her back was straight and head held high, albeit with eyes closed, and she had a happy smile on her face. His eyes scanned her slowly from her knees to the top of her head: her lovely thighs, spread wide, with his cock vertically centred between them; her feminine hips; her tiny waist; her flat, sometimes muscular tummy; her beautiful young boobs; her angelic face currently showing an expression somewhere between contentment and rapture; and her lovely hair. She must have been getting aroused again, and in need of support, because she leant back slightly, body still ram-rod straight, and supported her weight on her extended arms, hands placed on his legs. Jack scanned her body again now she was in this new forty-five degree angle, cowgirl position, and felt his cock was going to burst. His erection was becoming so engorged with blood that it was almost painful in a highly erotic way.

He had a good angle now to observe her vulva as she slowly fucked him. As she pulled back and his shaft was coming out of her it seemed to pull a little of her out with it, she was so tight, so it ended up with a collar of thin flesh around his cock. Then, as she reversed her direction, that frill disappeared inside again as his rod went back into her, and there was something else he had never seen before: this penetrating action tended to drag a little external skin inside, causing the top or her slit to invaginate ever so slightly, so her clitoris rotated downwards until its tip was dragging on the top of his disappearing cock-shaft. He thought: 'Maybe, depending on their anatomy, this is why some women have so called vaginal orgasms. Maybe it's really a combination of stimulation of the clitoris and G-spot, at the same time, that sends them off?' True or not, there was not doubt that his mother was getting highly turned on. It was all so wondrous and amazing, that even with her very slow rhythm, he suddenly spiralled up out of control and started pumping what semen he had left into her.

She felt the throbbing and suddenly came alive. She sat up straight, leant forward, put her hands on the bed either side of him, and started fucking him furiously. This brought on the aftershock orgasm that had been elusively hanging around since she mounted him, and her high level of activity, coupled with the contractions of her pelvic muscles on his cock, kept his orgasm going too. His first orgasm was a quiet one that crept up on him, but now they both cried out. She fell on him, and they kissed passionately like the primal beings they had become, as they rolled around on the bed, fucking continuously and wildly as they went.

When they were both spent, they lay in each other's arms, hot, sweaty, and totally enervated, but gloriously happy and fulfilled. He was now on his back, and she was lying face down with her cheek on his chest. After a long while, when sufficiently recovered, she raised her head an looked into his eyes. With a smiling face said in a cheeky tone of voice: "Now you've totally satisfied your mother you can bonk your girlfriend if you like - with my blessing."

He extended his arm downwards and gave her a playful smack on her bottom and said, "Mum! I can't believe some of the things you come out with. So, that's the way it's going to be, huh? If I want your permission to fuck someone else, I have to give you a good time first?"

"Pretty much," she replied with a chuckle, "...and afterwards as well. You can give me a blow by blow description to turn me on, and then fuck me senseless afterwards."

"That's it!" he exclaimed, rolling off the bed, taking her arm with him, and pulling her up and into his arms.

"What?" she giggled.

As he led her out of the room by her hand, he replied, "We're going to have a shower, and I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap, just like you threatened to do to me, the first time I swore."

She squealed and giggled as he dragged her towards the bathroom.

------ oOo ------

12